Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

Janie had never thought that some day she might make love to her beautiful sister. She had, as most women do, wondered how it would be sexually possess another woman. She had infrequent, guilt ridden, dreams of making love to her sister, but now she was actually doing it and was lost in lust. Her body pressed against her sweet sister's hot body, her mouth was fastened to her pussy and she sucked and thrust and licked the wonderful wetness of a pussy. She was sucking the intimate nectar from her twin's very core. A shiver went through her body at the thought.

Her sister's mouth was on her pussy, working its magic on her spread sex. Her husband was fairly adept at kissing her pussy, but never had he kissed it with such passion, such ardor, such sensuous knowledge of her wants and needs. She cried out as Jamie sucked her swollen clit and flicked it repeatedly with her tongue. She had been so wrapped up in sucking and thrusting her tongue deep into the delicious flesh in front of her, she had forgotten what a fantastic feeling it was to have her clit licked and sucked. Her husband had never ever made it feel like this. Never! Jamie seemed to know exactly just how to lick her, how much pressure to use, what made her body rush toward a fantastic feeling that was flooding her body.

Janie screamed her ecstasy against her sister's pussy as Jamie's flicking tongue played over her clit and her body went wild with passion. She had never felt a climax like this before in her life. The climax the three women had brought her to before, wonderful as it was, was nothing compared with this. A hot flicking tongue, sucking lips drove her over the edge and the feeling of her own face against her sister's pussy was the sensuous element that became the keystone that drove her upward to the pinnacle of ecstasy. She screamed out, her cry muffled slightly by her sister's pussy.

Her body writhed and she felt Jamie's hands press hard against her thighs holding her body so the hot devouring mouth would not loose a moment's contact with the delicious flesh. She felt her pussy spasm and it seemed her whole body turned inside out. She didn't realize that in her superheated passion, she had "gushed" and her inflamed pussy had shot out its juices. She had felt her sister's mouth move slightly to cover her vaginal opening, but in her overwhelming ecstasy, never realized that Jamie's mouth was being filled with her hot delicious pussy juices.

Her hips bucked against her sister's mouth as her body went from peak to peak of total body wracking passion. Waves of pure joy overwhelmed her again and again. She had always been multi-orgasmic, much to her husband's delight, but now her orgasms went on and on, beyond anything she had ever experienced. She burrowed her face into her sister's hot wet pussy thrashing her head from side to side as if trying to burrow inside her intimate velvet depths.

Finally with a scream of almost agony she cried out for her twin to stop. Jamie slowed her delicious assault but held her mouth against her sister's pussy, licking and sucking it gently. Her tongue lapping the last of the gushes of juice from the sweet vessel she had made love to.

They lay, two beautiful women wrapped in a sensuous embrace, as the French say, soixante neuf. Jamie kissed and stroked her sister while she recovered. Rosita bent forward and kissed me as we lay together, our pussies dripping from our gentle fingering and the erotic sight before us.

When she had recovered, Janie now pulled her sister's hips down and her head began to bob slowly as she licked and sucked her twin's sopping pussy. Rosita's body pressed against mine, her sensuous flesh pressing against my back, her erect nipples seeming to bore holes in me. Her finger played slowly and gently around on my throbbing clit. It was so erotic to have her behind me, with the twins in front of us making love.

I have always loved watching videos of two women together, and viewing these two beautiful women actually making love scant feet from me was the epitome of eroticism. The incestuous relationship made it all the more sexually stimulating. We watched the play of the light on their bodies; their skin seemed to glow with sexuality. We could even smell the delightful odor of their inflamed sexes.

Janie slid her tongue inside her sister's dripping pussy, pressing it as far as she could. She put a finger in beside her mouth wetting it, then moved it up to burrow along the hills of the shapely ass to find the neat brown nether opening. Jamie gasped out loud as the finger found her firm anus and pressed gently inward. Her husband seldom paid any attention to her back passage, and now she loved her sister's invading finger there. Janie sucked her clit gently as she pressed her finger slowly into the tight hot rear passage till her finger disappeared up to the third joint. As she sucked the turgid button she pumped her finger in and out of her sister's back passage.

Janie now paid more attention to her lovely sister's swollen clit. She delighted in having hers sucked and licked and did to her sister's clit exactly what she loved having done to her own. Her novice's instinctive technique worked, as Jamie quickly grew more excited, moaning and sobbing as her twin worked her magic on her most intimate flesh. She dropped her head again to her sister's wet and open pussy and began to do to her sister exactly what was being done to her pussy.

We watched fascinated at the two made passionate love to each other. Each kiss and caress, a mirror image of the other, even to Jamie slipping her finger inside her twin's back passage. They seemed to be trying to give their twin the exact same pleasure they were experiencing. Their little slurps and liquid sounds of lovemaking excited Rosita and I till we were on the verge of an orgasm. We held off, wanting to make love to the two after they had finished. We knew we could make love to each other any time we wanted to. These two were splendid specimens of womanhood, and were so damn sexy it was incredible. We watched fascinated as they made love, their full breasts jiggling erotically as they moved and turned in their passions.

The two sped up their licks and the thrusting of their fingers as their passions soared. Their moans and cries of ecstasy rose, muffled by the hot open flesh that was pressed against their mouths. Their tongues thrust, probed, their lips sucked swollen pussy lips and turgid clits. Their faces were wet with pussy juices and we could smell the erotic odor of their flowing pussies wafting to our noses. Our excited sexual odors blended with theirs.

Rosita's fingers caught my nipple and squeezed and pulled, making my hot milk spurt out and run down my breast. I took a pussy-wet finger, caught a drop of my milk and held it back for her. She lapped my finger then sucked it into her mouth and tasted the combined juices from it. I heard her moan behind me, her hips pressed against my hand as I played with her firm clit. The thought of her excitement made me tremble with passion, and I wanted to taste the sweet milk from both Jamie and Janie again. I was in the throes of an almost uncontrollable lust now, watching the salacious sisters so close to us.

Heads bobbed and thrust, fingers thrust deep into back passages as the two beautiful sisters drove each other to a writhing series of climaxes, their bodies threshing on the bed. We watched the two sisters with their mouths buried in wet dripping intimate flesh. They moaned and screamed out as they climaxed together again and again till they were almost totally exhausted. They finally rolled apart and lay gasping for breath. They managed to turn in the bed and moved into an embrace, bodies pressing close, mouths kissing between ragged breaths.

I moved over and lay beside Janie, while Rosita went around and got on the bed beside Jamie. We softly caressed their heaving bodies till they recovered from the intense climaxes they had experienced together for the first time.

Janie finally managed to find her breath. "I can't believe this. I just made love to my sister, and here I am in bed with two more sexy, totally naked women. Sis, you have been holding out on me. This could become habit forming. Hell, my husband would love to be here. He's tried for years to get me to make love to another woman, and to make it a threesome. If I had known it was so fantastic, I might have tried it. I don't know if I'll tell him I made it with my sister though. I'm not certain I know what I think about it right now, and I certainly don't know what he'd think about it." Janie laughed.

"Well, knowing that horny, loveable bastard of a husband of yours, he'd want to fuck me, with you right there. Men are like that!" Jamie said with a deep chuckle that caused us all to laugh.

I moved over and kissed Janie, I wanted to make love to her. She responded slowly at first then began to kiss me back passionately. I could smell and taste her sister's pussy juice on her lips and face. Those two had really gone after each other.

"Jamie's sweet juices are all over your face, and now I want to taste yours." I whispered against her lips. I cupped her wonderful breast and squeezed it gently. "And I want to taste your milk. Your sister's is so sweet. I want to compare them. I have almost gotten addicted to her milk. Rosita has gained over five pounds sucking my breasts. Jamie and I cheated, we have been feeding our babies formula so there would be more milk to go around -- after feeding the babies."

Her eyes went wide then she giggled, slapped my ass playfully, and kissed me hard sliding her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fenced and gently probed, each exploring the other's hot mouth, knowing they would soon be tasting each other's milk, then intimate sex juices. Jamie's pussy juices on her face and even in her mouth were so damn erotic!

She was a skilled French kisser, just like her sister. I remembered that the Jamie said the two had practiced together when they were young. That made my clit twitch and I wanted to get very intimate with Janie and feel her talented tongue inside my drenched pussy. I was absolutely burning with lust from watching the two sisters together and having Rosita finger me.

I moved down to her breasts and kissed and kneaded them. I teased her kissing just above her nipple, licking the flesh just above her domed chocolate areola. She took her hand and lifted her nipple to my mouth and I covered it with my lips and sucked. I was rewarded by her wonderful mother's milk. God, it tasted delicious, just like her sister's. I pulled and let the hot fluid flow down my parched throat. Ohh, it felt so wonderful! She let me suckle for only a minute then pushed me away.

"No fair. I want to taste your milk again. Two can play this game! Turn around, sweet Lover, we can both have fun at the same time. See what my naughty sister just taught me?" She said looking deep into my eyes. I knew she would probably be every bit as good a lover as her sister.

As we turned around, I looked over and saw that Rosita was sucking at Jamie's breast and her hand was between Jamie's thighs moving slowly as she finger fucked our wonderful friend. She saw me looking and winked at me. I winked back at the dark-haired beauty. I was glad she and Jamie were making love together again.

Janie and I turned in the bed and lay down side by side. I cupped my breast and offered it to her. She grinned and dipped her head and licked my nipple. She took it between her fingers and pressed and pulled. My milk spurted out into her open mouth. She licked her lips where a stream had touched it. She moved and took my hard nipple between her lips and sucked gently, then harder, and I felt my milk flow into her mouth. We both moaned softly at the same time. Damn it felt so wonderful to feel her lips there.

She sucked, nibbled gently, and tongued my nipple while her hands stroked my body. She was a wonderful lover. We took our time sucking each other's nipples till our breasts were empty. There is no more wonderful feeling than that of sucking your lover's very intimate milk straight from her breast while you lay close together making soft feminine love. There is no hurry; you know you have all the time you want. We both gave and received wonderful sensations as we touched and kissed.

Our breasts emptied, we moved slowly downward, kissing and licking velvety smooth flesh. The feel of her soft warm skin against mine was so thrilling. Her lips and tongue on my body was getting me super hot. Finally we arrived at our ultimate destination and dallied, enflaming our sexy partners, not wanting to rush.

To the side we could hear the soft sighs and moans of Jamie and Rosita. Now and then we felt their hands reach out to stroke us gently then disappear, back to their lovemaking. I wished we had a video camera set up to take in the whole bed - another day, or night perhaps!

We bent our bottom leg so that each of us had a soft warm thigh to pillow our heads on and before us was the banquet of your partner's pussy. Janie had a slight soft down on her pussy mound. She hadn't shaved it since her child was born. Her hand and fingers moved over my Mount of Venus, stroking its velvet smooth nude skin.

"I love your completely bare pussy. It's so soft and smooth. You must have gotten Jamie to shave hers too as I've never seen it bare before. I think I'll have to shave mine, or let you shave me. Would you?" She pulled back and looked at me, a mischievous grin on her face. My ear-to-ear grin gave her the answer. "Your pussy is delicious looking. Now, I'll just have to sample it and see if it is as tasty as it looks." She murmured and her lips kissed my pussy lips lightly over and over, as one would kiss a new lover for the first time.

I gently spread her pussy lips, looking at the soft, wet, luscious pink flower in front of me. I blew gently on it, then moved closer exhaling, making my breath hot on her exposed intimate flesh. I felt her shiver. I flattened my dripping tongue and slid it from the top to the bottom of her sweet pussy.

She sobbed against my pussy. I licked her again and again making sure I had slid my tongue over her clit and ended at the opening to her tasty cavern. After many long delicious licks, I slid my tongue inside her as deeply as I could and sucked. Her salty-sweet juices flowed into my mouth and it was my turn to moan as her nectar titillated my taste buds. Delicious! It was every bit as sweet as her beautiful sister's. I would have to compare them later, one after the other. And their milk too!

Her lips covered my spread pussy and she slid her tongue inside me. She has a long talented tongue and pushed it deep inside me and wiggled it from side to side. Ohhh, I loved it! I felt the suction of her mouth and knew I was drenched. We kissed, sucked and licked each other while our hands stroked and fondled hot flesh.

"I have to warn you!" Janie said lifting her mouth for a moment, her voice quivering with passion. "You've gotten me so hot, and when I get very excited I really spurt my juices out."

"I can hardly wait. I love a woman's juices. I'll try not to miss a single drop." I replied with relish.

"Watch out, Sandie, she almost drowned me when she came. She really does gush. And she's so delicious too!" I heard Jamie say, her voice slightly muffled by Rosita's thighs and pussy that she was devouring. We four giggled and laughed at that.

I pulled gently upward on Janie's pussy at the top and her lovely clit peeped out, pink and so beautiful. It was slightly larger than her sister's and just as inviting. I had found that I loved a woman's clit, the larger, the better. I kissed the tasty firm nubbin, then sucked it gently. It was swollen and taut, and her hips responded by pressing forward against my mouth. I slid my tongue against it, flicking it while I kept suction on it. Janie writhed against me, enjoying the tactile joy of having her clit made love to.

She responded in kind and played my clit like an expert. I had heard that most mature women have a natural talent for making love to another woman. They know instinctively what they like done to their bodies and do it to their feminine partners. Janie knew and treated my throbbing clit to a wonderful feast of sensations.

I felt her body grow taut and she began to pant, her hips humping against my mouth. I replaced my tongue with my finger and strummed her turgid clit. She cried out and her body went rigid and bucked against my mouth. Heeding her sister's warning I covered her delicious pussy with my open mouth and slid my tongue inside her hot well. Her body grew bow taut and she bucked as she climaxed. My finger became a blur as I rolled and stroked her clit as fast as I could. She froze and her hips thrust almost painfully against my mouth and a torrent of her juices pulsed out and into my waiting, and very eager mouth.

Janie's copious pussy juices shot out, spurting over my tongue. I sucked harder and more streams of sex nectar shot out and I drank from her sweet, very intimate goblet. It was so fantastic that I climaxed at almost the same time, for her mouth was against my pussy and her face wallowed against me, driving me over the top. We cried out and moaned together, two bodies in passionate ecstasy together. My own pussy was spasming and my juices shot into her mouth also. Her juices were sweet and tasty and I could not seem to get enough of them.

We pressed and writhed together, faces buried between hot thighs, mouths fastened to secret flesh, sucking, tonguing. We climaxed over and over. I did not want to stop sucking her flesh and she was the same, lustfully drinking the precious juices that seemed to flow from our depths. I felt her fingernails cut into my ass and loved the delightful hurt; it drove me on and on.

But as all things must come to an end, we were finally spent; our bodies could take no more ecstasy. I had no idea how many orgasms we had together, but I don't remember ever having such a long explosive series of climaxes with any other lover, male or female. We slid apart, rolling on our backs, gasping for breath, weak and satiated.

We heard Jamie and Rosita deep in the throes of passion. They had been watching our erotic lovemaking and it inspired them to greater feats of passion. Rosita's dark head was buried between Jamie's white thighs, her black shining hair flowing over the white thighs and belly. A beautiful contrast, as it was bobbing up and down.

She had her hand moving in and out of Jamie's sweet pussy, five fingers buried deep inside her lover, as her tongue flicked the swollen clit of her lover. It thrilled me no end to watch Rosita make love to my friend. There had never been any jealousy over her lovemaking. She had led me into the Lesbian field of love and I was so grateful for it. Without her I would have missed a great deal of pleasure, and the new and very enjoyable ecstasies of making love to women. They writhed together in passion till they had had a very verbal series of climaxes.

We rested till all had recovered from the exertions of the very strenuous sex orgy we had enjoyed. Finally we got up; checked on the babies, then went gloriously naked to the kitchen for a small repast to help gather our strength. There was a lot of kissing and hugging between the four of us. Rosita slipped up to me and kissed me, letting me taste Jamie's delicious pussy juices while she tasted Janie's on my lips. We made sandwiches and drank fruit juices and were soon refreshed and ready for another round of lovemaking.

Back in bed we kissed and caressed. I told Rosita what I wanted to do and she was all for my plan. We maneuvered the two sisters on the bed, with Janie lying on her back. We three kissed and caressed her then sucked her firm nipples to hard points. We tasted a small amount of milk in the process as she was producing milk in abundant quantities.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers