Lactating Sister, Mom's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 9:32 in the morning and a taxi drops me off at Valerie's apartment in the city. I have a spare key and I let myself inside, finding no one there. At this hour she's probably at the farmer's market buying fresh food and I'm not supposed to arrive until lunch time anyway.

Valerie's apartment is styled much like her old bedroom but with modern sensibilities. Everything is neat and clean. There are pictures of me and Sienna which decorate the living room. Pictures of the family vacations we used to take. All of us smiling and happy at exotic locations from around the world.

On the kitchen counter are empty cups used for her breast pump. It's yet another gentle reminder of her life, and no matter how many times I see it, the sight will always give me pause. The guilt never goes away. She's never had a serious romantic relationship and I've always attributed that to her breast milk condition, which she denies. She always says that she prefers hanging out with her sister.

I step into Valerie's bedroom even though she gets annoyed when I do this. It's a bad habit of mine, but she isn't here to stop me. I like knowing how she's doing and how she's living her life. I've been hounding her to start thinking about marriage in the future, but she always says that she's busy with work.

Then I notice something new in her bedroom. Something I'd never seen before. A folded tripod. On the table sits a digital video recorder. That's also a webcam attached to her computer. It's a new kind of webcam that I've seen in the electronic section of major retailers. I often talk with Valerie over phone calls, but sometimes we use email or internet texts. I wonder why she hasn't told me that she uses a webcam now. My initial thought is that she uses it for work, or friends, or even her sister.

I look more closely at her desk and see a number of USB drives next to the digital recorder. I read the labels on the different drives and I'm shocked to the core.

Sienna Milk 1

Sienna Milk 2

Sienna Eating/Licking

I've never accessed my daughter's computer before but I feel compelled to do just that. It feels like an eternity waiting for her computer to load. The background on the home screen is a picture of the three of us. Several years ago we went on a family vacation to Mexico and took a picture with an ancient temple behind us. We were wearing shorts and tshirts, crouching down with the biggest smiles on our faces.

After a deep breath I insert one of the USB drives into the computer to see if my suspicion is correct or not. There are many files and I click at something random.

The first video shows Valerie topless while Sienna is next to her wearing a bra. They're sitting on the bed with a keyboard in front of them, facing the webcam. They're both casual about this, not a hint of nervousness even as the breasts are exposed. Valerie sports the same bob cut as always, the same innocent expression on her face, while Sienna is ever the rebel with blue highlights and tattoos showing on her arms and chest.

I don't watch porn but I know they're making porn. They're talking to each other and sometimes they talk directly to the camera. I don't bother turning up the volume to listen to what they're saying, because frankly I don't even want to know.

Forwarding the video clip, I stop when the girls laugh and Valerie sits so that her breasts face Sienna, who bends down to take the big pink areola into her mouth. I'd mentioned before that Valerie has different sized breasts, in this video Sienna sucks the bigger one. There's joy on Valerie's face as she's being nursed by her sister.

The truth is, I'd only seen my daughters engaging in this early on, when it first started years ago. I still remember broaching the topic with them, individually at first, then together so we could make a family decision. The sisters never revolted against the plan laid out by Dr. Patel, instead they found it humorous. They giggled and joked about it. And when it finally happened in my living room, it was a revelation. Breast pumps weren't as advanced back then so Sienna's mouth had to do the job, in terms of draining the milk and satisfying the increased demand on Valerie's sexuality. I'd guided them a few times on proper technique and clean up, then after that I couldn't watch anymore.

Now I'm seeing them doing it as grown adults with their own lives and careers. This is recreational rather than necessity. This is purely sexual. This is pornography that they're making and they seem enthusiastic about it. Valerie squeezes and pumps her lower breast while Sienna sucks and gulps down as much as she can. Excess milk drips down.

At the end of it, they kiss on the lips, softly at first, then more passionate. Milk swaps between their lips and tongues. Seeing this takes my breath away because this is a different level of intimacy. It means they're lovers rather than sisters who are helping each other. Sienna strokes Valerie's hair as they kiss and later their hands are all over each other.

I'd long suspected that they were more involved with each other than they were willing to admit. They've always been close, but ever since the breast milk situation began, they'd exchange subtle glances over the dining table. They'd sit a little closer together when watching a movie. A few times I saw them holding hands. It's the small things which had raised my suspicions, but as a mother, I could never admit it to myself.

Seeing their tongue swirling has made me realize what a fool I've been. Tiny droplets of milk are still on Sienna's chin as they're making out. Valerie's nipple, the one which had just been sucked, is still shining with milk and saliva.

The next video shows Valerie wearing a cupless bra that's designed purely for gratification, while Sienna is dressed in a patterned tank top that shows off her bohemian style. I forward the video to see them talking and sometimes laughing. Then Sienna reaches over and lifts each of Valerie's breasts from the bottom, giving special attention to the larger breast. It's meant to entice the viewer. Valerie milks herself in the camera's direction, letting the milk shoot toward the screen. I never knew that she could shoot milk this far.

I decide to watch one more video, this one showing Valerie on her back, fully nude, and she's wearing the kind of blindfold that's used for sleeping on an airplane. Her hands are tied to the bed frame above her head. Sienna comes into frame, I see that her top is lifted and it's my first time seeing her breasts as an adult. They're perky, protruding forward, and they're evenly sized. The nipples are a darker shade of pink than her sister's and they're erect.

Sienna looks at the camera and talks a little bit, before kissing Valerie's chest, then getting between her legs to perform oral sex. Valerie squirms in the video and I also squirm from watching this. She gives a familiar smile as she's being eaten, a familiar moan, both of which suggest that they've been doing this for a long time. How long had they been going down on each other? Was it before their webcam adventures? Did this ever happen while Valerie lived at home with me? It would make sense. My thoughts torment me.

After the onscreen orgasm from a blindfolded Valerie, she relaxes, and then Sienna gets up and squats down over Valerie's mouth. The favor is returned. Both sisters go down on each other as part of their routine. As the label suggests, they 'eat' each other out.

I hear the front door open as Valerie arrives and she sees my shoes by the door. I listen to her putting a grocery bag on the counter. She calls my name, but I'm too stunned to respond, my attention is hyper focused on the video of my beautiful daughters, nude on screen, with Sienna cumming inside her younger sister's mouth. It's a wet one and fluids are shown.

The footsteps approach and Valerie comes to the bedroom. She sees me watching their porn video. She's speechless. When I manage to look at my daughter, I see that she's humiliated from being caught, but there's also a look of resignation on her face -- as if she was going to tell me about this eventually.

Dr. Patel once told me this was inevitable. To prepare for it. I should have believed her.

~~~ Present Day 2018 ~~~

Now you understand my hesitation for releasing this story to the greater public, but also why it's so important for the world to understand. Dr. Patel has since passed away and all of her notes and private research documents were left to me. I've started a few drafts for a potential story about the Island and about my daughters. My journals and Dr. Patel's notes will be front and center.

The main point of contention, of course, are my daughters. Valerie's breasts. Nursing sisters. And the fact that I've been nursing from Valerie for years, ever since the day I discovered their webcam hobby. It was never about the money, as they'd said, but about the exhibitionist experience for them, the fact that they were appreciated and desired for what they did with each other.

I had a deep conversation that day in 2007 when Valerie came home from the market and found me watching her pornography. She wasn't mad that I found out. Instead she was relieved. We had a heart to heart conversation, the kind we never had before, but should have. I cried on her shoulder for several minutes. Valerie responded by opening her top and guiding her breast to my mouth. The bigger one, the one with more milk. That was the first time I nursed from her. My daughters offered me a chance to appear in their videos, but I never accepted.

As for them, they've had a few relationships that never worked out. They never married. Their friends and our family don't understand why they value their independence so much. But I understand that their true love is each other. I see it whenever I visit their home (they live together now). Or when they come to visit my home. I guess I've always known it would be like this.

Their door is no longer closed in my home whenever they come to visit. They leave their door open when they share a bed. Sometimes they're intimate in the living room as I'm cooking a family meal. Breasts on display, nursing, them on their knees, going down on each other. After that they're normal sisters, like nothing was out of the ordinary, as if they hadn't just made each other cum. I sometimes prepare food with a cup of Valerie's milk after their interactions.

I've tasted the forbidden fruit. Believe me, it's shameful to admit and it'll be difficult to write this in my book, but I've gone down on each of them. Just like I learned to go down on Dr. Patel whenever she'd visit, before her eventual passing. I wanted to understand. I needed to know how and why. And they taught me to understand. I'm not a raging lesbian by any means, but eating out Dr. Patel and my daughters was something I wished I'd done earlier in my life while I was younger. As for Valerie's milk, it's delicious. The best thing I've ever had.

The End

always remember, you are important

vote / follow

12