Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera worked the oil around Liz's pussy lips, nearly touching them. Malena's finger got closer and closer to touching Liz's hole until it finally did. Liz responded with a really loud moan and it made Vera and Malena laugh a little. Malena quickly got back into her serious character and started putting pressure on Liz's hole.

"I can put the oil anywhere but Liz's pussy?" Vera asked Malena.

"Yes," confirmed Malena.

Vera then grabbed the bottle and began dripping some oil on Malena's tits, causing her to gasp in surprise. Vera smiled as she spread the oil across Malena's large breasts, making them shiny and slippery.

"Clever girl," replied Malena with a smile as she removed her hand from Liz and stole back the bottle of oil from Vera. She returned the favor, oiling up Vera's breasts and rubbing her hands all over them. They both giggled and squirmed with pleasure while Ted looked on from the chair. Vera held Malena's breasts up with her hands and pressed her own against them, slowly sliding their nipples together. All of the oil play was making them incredibly wet.

So as not to leave out their submissive friend, they began slowly rubbing their oily breasts on her legs and ass cheeks. Liz moaned from the unexpected sensations. Their large oily breasts glided up and down her ass and across her wet pussy causing her to moan with pleasure.

Malena put her index finger on Liz's asshole and applied pressure while Vera positioned her middle finger at Liz's dripping opening, sliding slowly down her slit. Liz moaned loudly in ecstasy. Vera's finger slid all the way down until she began softly pinching Liz's throbbing clit between her fingers. Liz's moans got much loader.

"Liz has had enough for now," declared Malena cruelly. She removed her finger from Liz's ass and grabbed two large, smooth pink vibrators from her treasure chest.

Vera removed her hand from Liz's wet pussy and walked over to Ted, putting her fingers in his mouth. He gladly sucked on her fingers, tasting Liz's pussy and the orange infused oil.

"Vera, lets join Liz on the bed, shall we?" suggested Malena. "She can't have all the fun. Do you think Ted would be interested in using these?" she asked, handing the vibrators over to Vera.

"Yes, I do" Vera replied with a devious grin. "Let's climb up on Liz and give him a pussy pile-up!" Vera exclaimed.

"I love it, Vera. Pussy pile-up it is," Malena replied. "Liz, crouch down, we're coming aboard."

Malena pushed Liz down into a tight crouching position and climbed on top of her, giving Liz and Ted a view of the pussy pile-up. Liz felt Malena's big oily breasts rubbing against her back.

Vera approached Ted with the two vibrators in hand.

"Ted, these are all yours. Two vibrators, one tongue, three pussies, I'm sure you'll figure something out," his wife said with a wink.

"I trust that you know what you are doing, Ted" called out Malena from the bed, "Don't just jam them in" she instructed in her dominating tone.

"You can count on me" replied Ted as he took the vibrators and thumbed the controls.

Vera climbed up and completed the three girl pussy pile-up. The other ladies giggled while Vera struggled to place herself just right, her breasts rubbing against Malena's back and her wet pussy throbbing against Malena's curvy ass-cheeks. Ted was now viewing a beautiful pile asses, pussies, lacy stockings, and heels pointed at him. It would have made an amazing picture, he thought.

Ted set the vibrators on the edge of the bed and decided to warm up the ladies even more. He started by dripping oil across their asses and pussies, causing them to squirm and moan with pleasure. He worked his hands across their firm ass curves and labias, making them shiny with oil in his path. He held on firmly to Vera's garter belt and ran his tongue up and down, stroking it across their pussies, one-after-another and caused them to moan as a group as he tasted the pleasant orange oil on his tongue.

Deciding to enlist the vibrators, he turned both them on and felt a very strong buzz. He gently rested the vibrators on Malena and Liz; the head pointed towards their asses to tease them. With strong vibrations against their asses and pussies, Malena and Liz moaned loudly from their middle and bottom positions. Ted licked Vera's pussy even more while he teased the other two with the vibrators. He made sure to work his way down; repositioning the vibrators and licking his Malena's pussy next, followed by Liz.

"I'm going to hop off," Vera announced, eager to be in a more stable position and slightly worried about Liz, who was buried under her and Malena.

"Vera, why don't you lay in front of us and we'll eat your pussy?" Malena suggested.

Vera laid back on the bed, in front of her two friends, with her legs spread. Malena took control of Liz's head and put her face against Vera's pussy. Liz began licking slowly and deeply.

"Good girl, eat that pussy" Malena encouraged Liz as Vera moaned from the oral pleasure. Malena held Liz tightly by the hair and coached her while Ted observed from behind.

Ted's enjoyed the view of Liz and Malena, bent-over and piled-up and both with a hand between their legs, rubbing their clits. He positioned the vibrators for insertion. They both moaned wildly as he gently eased them in. As the vibrators penetrated further, he took turns licking each of their asses.

On the other end of the bed, Malena had joined Liz in eating Vera's pussy. Their tongues moved up and down the sides of her pussy lips. Liz lowered her tongue to Vera's opening and circled it slowly. Malena started gently up-stroking her and teasing her clit.

Vera was experiencing intense pleasure. She shot a glance to her husband, who was busy using the vibrators on her friends. He smiled back at her.

"Will you girls help me get Ted ready? I want him to fuck me," Vera requested.

"We certainly will" responded Malena as she pulled Liz's head close to her with the leash and kissed her on the cheek. Malena and Liz could taste Vera's pussy on their lips as they kissed and licked each other.

"Liz, I am going to take off the blindfold and leash now," said Malena as she unclipped the leash, leaving the collar on Liz's neck. "We need to work as a team. Are you ready to suck some dick?"

"I'm ready," replied Liz as Malena pulled off her blindfold.

Vera spun around, laying her head upside down at the edge of the bed. She was in a good position to suck on Ted's balls, while Liz and Malena were on her left and right, ready to double-team his cock.

"Ted, I will take those vibrators from you and also the shorts" offered Malena. Ted did as she said, handing her the vibrators and then pulling down the tiny pink shorts. His cock was semi-hard and dangling between his legs.

The three ladies smiled back at Ted, very happy that his cock would be coming back into play. Malena put her left hand under his balls and held up his package for the others.

"Ladies, look what I found!" said Malena as she proudly propped up Ted's cock and balls. She dropped a little of the orange oil and massaged his cock and balls with it while the others reached in to feel. Six oily hands moved around on Ted's cock and balls, making him harder.

Liz moved forward to put Ted's cock in her mouth. She could feel it starting to swell even more on her tongue and against the roof of her mouth. Malena held Ted's balls in one hand and Liz's hair in the other, gently guiding her head back and forth on Ted's cock.

Malena could see Vera below, with her head positioned just below his balls. She released Ted's balls and used her hand to lift up Vera's head instead. Vera stuck her tongue out while Malena directed her movements. With one head in each hand, Malena became more forceful. She moved Liz's head up and down Ted's cock, causing it to become wet with spit.

With her left hand, Malena brought Vera's lips up to his balls and seated her nose against his taint causing him to moan with pleasure. Malena continued to press, causing Vera's nose to poke him while she sucked on his balls and made him really hard inside of Liz's throat.

Malena enjoyed directing the two-girl blowjob. She began forcing Liz's head up and down on Ted's cock even more. As she pushed his cock very deep into Liz's throat Malena could detect that Liz was gagging. She pulled her off and Liz gasped for air. Sticky spit dripped down Ted's rock-hard cock and onto his balls and his wife's face below.

"I love making a big mess out of your beautiful faces," Malena said as she imagined what it would be like to cover their faces with Ted's cum and rub it around with his cock, like Vera did to her and Liz earlier that evening.

Vera rubbed her clit and moaned from below while her husband's balls were being worked in and out her open mouth by Malena.

"Liz, you are doing a great job lubricating his cock. Vera, I hope you don't mind that she is drooling all over your husband," said Malena. Vera shook her head, indicating that she didn't mind. Liz's spit continued to drip down from Ted's cock and onto her cheek.

While she continued to lick her husband's balls, Vera reached up from the bed to feel the other ladies between their legs. Her hand worked up the Malena's silky blue stockings and found her hairless, throbbing wet pussy lips. Her other hand worked up Liz's black stockings as well and landed on her dripping pussy. She started stroking her friends, causing them to moan.

Meanwhile, Liz and Malena shared Ted's cock and ran their lips up and down his shaft . Malena took his cock very deeply and quickly into her own throat and pulled it out covered in her spit. She slid his cock from check to check on Liz's face, getting her very messy. Malena continued in this manner, rubbing and smacking Liz in the face.

Vera could feel both of their pussies gushing with excitement as they did their dirty deeds.

"You are a good sport!" Malena said proudly to Liz. "I would rub your face with his cock all day, but we've got other plans. I want you to get on your knees behind Ted," she commanded.

"Vera, if it is okay with you, Liz is going to lick his balls from behind, while he fucks you," Malena suggested.

"Great!" replied Vera, eager for to have her husband's hard cock inside her. She rotated on the bed and put up her legs; ready to be penetrated. Malena put her hands on Vera's nipples and teased until very hard. Vera returned the favor and eagerly reached up to feel Malena's large breasts. "Come up here," Vera suggested to Malena.

Malena straddled Vera's face in reverse position, her ass facing Vera's forehead and her big bouncing breasts facing Ted and Liz. She quivered with pleasure as Vera's soft tongue stroked her wet pussy.

Ted slowly put his hard cock into Vera's pussy and she moaned loudly. Liz, on her knees behind Ted, struggled to reach his balls with her tongue. She grabbed his ass cheeks firmly and pulled them aside for better access. She moved her tongue back and forth between his taint and ass.

Ted couldn't help but to grunt loudly; having Liz on his ass, fucking Vera's tight wet pussy in front of him, and seeing her eat out Malena while she moaned and bounced her large breasts in front of him.

Ted managed to prop his right leg up on the bed, giving Liz a better access and a good view of Vera's ass. Liz wasted no time and slid in under Ted. She licked Vera's asshole and caused her to moan. Ted's balls rubbed across Liz's tongue and lips as he moved his cock in and out of his wife's pussy.

"Don't stop fucking me! I'm going to cum" announced Vera from in between Malena's legs. Ted's cock was deep inside her and Liz's wet tongue was on her ass. Her body tightened intensely and shook with pleasure. Vera's gripped Malena's ass firmly until the end of the climax.

"One down, two to go!" announced Malena. She dismounted Vera's face and gave her a big kiss. Vera sat up to see Liz's face next to her husband's wet hard cock.

Malena sat next to Vera and put her arm around her. Their breasts touched. They called Liz over and began plotting together quietly.

Malena laid down on her back, her head on the edge of the bed. Liz mounted her in a 69 position and they both began licking each other's pussies.

Vera approached her husband and got on her knees. She took his cock all the way into her throat and held it for a few seconds. He got noticeably harder in her mouth. She repeatedly deep-throated him and then licked the split off of his shaft and the pre-cum from the tip of his head.

After admiring how hard she had made her husband, Vera stood up and spoke into his ear: "We want you to fuck Liz and make her cum". She smiled at him and a raised her eyebrows.

"Okay" he replied. His cock was hard and ready to go. Vera moved him into position, just over Malena's head at the edge of the bed. Liz was bent over and ready for his cock. Vera rubbed his throbbing head around Liz's wet pussy lips causing her to beg.

"Will you please make him fuck me?" Liz pleaded

Vera eased her husband's cock into Liz's pussy and he felt her warm, wet opening around his shaft. He did not even know how many years it had been since he fucked anyone other than his wife. It was quite a rush to have his wife guiding him into another woman. Vera enjoyed this immensely as well, getting very wet at the site.

"Fuck me hard!" requested Liz. Ted began thrusting hard, his balls feeling the sensation of Malena's forehead below him while she worked on Liz's clit.

Vera moved her hands around her husband's ass and up to his shoulders. She watched with excitement while he continued to thrust his cock into Liz and she stroked his masculine frame and his strong arms.

Liz's small, firm breasts bounced as Ted fucked her. She could feel Malena, just below Ted, licking her clit relentlessly. Liz climaxed intensely from Malena's oral tongue strokes and the deep relentless penetration from Ted.

Malena couldn't wait for her turn. After Liz dismounted, Vera approached and asked "Ted is still going, do you have any requests?"

Malena considered the offer and then picked up the vibrator. "Will you fuck me with this? And have your husband to fuck me in the ass?"

Vera was shocked. She couldn't believe that her friend was asking for double penetration, but was more than willing to take part. She suspected her husband would not complain.

"Okay!" Vera said with a smile. She kissed Malena on the lips and returned to her husband, armed with a bottle of lube and a vibrator.

"Okay, Ted, we are going to give our host a really great thank you for all of the fun that we've had tonight. I am going to suck your cock for a minute to get you extra hard. Then, I want you to fuck Malena in the ass," his wife explained. He nodded in agreement, surprised at the request.

Vera sat on the bed to the right of Malena's bent-over ass and grabbed her husband's cock with one hand and stroked Malena with the other.

"Can I help?" offered Liz to Vera who had begun licking her husband's shaft.

"Of course!" responded Vera "I'm sorry, Liz. Why don't you help me suck on Ted's cock and balls and then I'll pass him off to you and get Malena ready?"

"I like that plan," responded Liz shooting a smile in Ted's direction.

Liz began massaging Ted's balls with her tongue while Vera took deep dives on his cock. Vera then passed his cock over to Liz, sucked on him with deep fluid motions. Vera opened the lube and massaged it around Malena's asshole. Malena got wet with anticipation. Vera slowly inserted the vibrator into Malena's pussy, turning it on and holding it in place.

"Please fuck me in the ass!" begged Malena, who was now throbbing with the vibrations in her pussy and wanting more.

Vera responded by inserting her index finger into Malena's asshole as Malena moaned loudly. Vera felt the vibrations from inside as Liz worked hard on Ted's throbbing cock.

"Thank you so much Liz, he is really hard," complimented Vera. "Let's fuck her in the ass now."

Vera positioned her husband and began to point his cock into Malena's waiting asshole. Ted slowly penetrated her with his head and could feel the vibrations from the other side as he moved further into her tight hole.

Vera looked on in wonder as Malena was now taking Ted's cock in her ass and the vibrator in her pussy. She held her husband's balls in her left hand as he struggled to move his cock fully into Malena's asshole.

"Oh god!" called out Malena. "This is amazing. Don't stop!"

Ted had propped his leg up on the bed and was slowly thrusting. Vera held the vibrator in place and watched as her husband fucked Malena in the ass.

"Liz, will you take over the vibrator?" asked Vera. I'm going to lick his balls."

"Absolutely," replied Liz as she took the vibrator into her hand and held it steady.

Vera began licking Ted's balls as he thrusted into Malena's ass. The tight asshole around his cock and the sensations from his wife's tongue were too much for him. He didn't know how much longer he could last.

Then, unexpectedly, Malena began squirting uncontrollably as she moaned. Liz felt a wave of liquid across her hand. Vera was splashed on her chin and her chest, but continued to suck on her husband's balls.

Ted also felt the rush of liquid on his balls and legs. His own rush was rapidly approaching as his cock received an intense clenching from Malena's asshole. He then pulled out quickly as he could feel himself losing control.

"He's going to cum!" announced Vera with excitement. Vera and Liz saw him pull out and moved in to watch the action. He stroked his cock and fired thick ropes of cum, dousing Malena's tan curvy ass cheeks and blue garter belt while the other two ladies watched with excitement. Malena, still breathing heavy from her climax, enjoyed the wet and warm sensations on her ass.

"Good job, honey. You fucked her in the ass and came all over her," commented Vera. "I can't let all of that cum go to waste though."

Vera and Liz began licking the cum off of Malena's ass. They both smiled as they proudly pulled up strands of cum with their tongues. They kissed each other in front of Ted and tasted the cum in each other's mouths. Malena made noises of approval on the other end of the bed as she could feel the tongue strokes.

"I know what you're doing back there. This isn't fair" called out Malena in her humorously stern accent. Vera and Liz giggled.

"We are just cleaning you up, do you want to join us over here?" replied Vera.

Malena turned around to see her friends sharing cum filled kisses.

"You greedy sluts!" exclaimed Malena with a smile. She moved in to join them. They brought their faces in together and proceeded to kiss and lick each other on the lips and cheeks and smiled in admiration at each other's messy faces. There were strands of cum dripping from their chins as they looked back at Ted, who watched on with amazement.

***

It was nearly sunrise at Malena's condo, as they could tell from the birds chirping outside. After they had collected their clothing and cleaned up, they had all decided to have a glass of sparkling wine from the fridge.

"Thank you so much girls. It was so wonderful to see you" said Vera as Malena poured wine into her glass. "We'll have to do this again soon!" she said turning to smile at her husband. He nodded in agreement.

"I would love to," responded Malena. "You are welcome any time!"

"Thank you, Malena," replied Ted with a smile. "If either of you would like to come see our new place sometime that would be great," he offered. "We love to cook!"

"I'm in," replied Liz. "So long as Vera serves the food in some of her sexy lingerie," she added, putting her arm around Vera.

"Oh, Liz, you don't even know how happy I would be to do that!" replied Vera, visions of their next experience already stirring in her imagination.