Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," I moaned. I gripped the bedspread in my fists while he started eating out my pussy from behind. He was making sure to lap up all the yummy juices my weeping cunt produced, and it was quick to give him more. His tongue explored my inner folds as he swirled it around deep inside of me. When he shoved his fingers in me and started sucking on my clit, I could feel my orgasm fast approaching. But the wonderful oral service was only his warmup for me.

I groaned in disappointment when he pulled his mouth away from my sex. I quickly forgot my complaint when he wasted no time in shoving his big black cock all the way inside my tight sheath. Russell started to hammer into me recklessly. The hard fucking was just what my body was aching for. Having my lips forcibly spread wide to accommodate his thickness was satisfying in a way that I had never known before having slept with Russell.

He slapped my ass hard and didn't let up on his furious pace one bit. I knew my pussy would be sore in the morning, but it would be worth it. My orgasm continued to build, and I knew I couldn't hold it back much longer. That was when Russell stuck his thick finger into my asshole. He sawed his finger in and out of my ass as he thrust into my core with his dick. It was the first time he had ever touched my asshole. And it made me cum hard.

I let out a loud cry of joy as the added stimulation from his finger started a chain reaction that set me off. My whole body trembled and the spasms from my pussy were so strong that they forcibly ejected his cock out. I fell on the bed and rolled onto my back, breathing hard. It had felt amazing. I only hoped that he had enjoyed it as much as I had. The plan was to make the night the best I could for him after all.

Russell got onto the bed and settled in next to me. His erection was still standing up strong and begging for attention. I kissed him while my hands grasped his dick and started to stroke it. It wasn't long before he rolled on top of me and pushed his cock back inside. He covered my lips with his own and passionately kissed me while he started to rock his hips with a steady rhythm.

He was making love to me again. His eyes looked deeply into mine as he held my face in his hands. The deep emotions he was feeling were being communicated to me through his actions. I could tell he really cared about me. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him deeper into my hot box with each thrust of his hips. His breathing deepened as he responded to my move by picking up his pace. From the look on his face, I could tell that he was about to say something important to me.

"Sam, I --"

"Shh," I said cutting him off. I kissed him and stopped him from saying anything more. He let himself go and shoved into me harder and faster, working himself towards his release. I could tell that he was about to cum. I held on to him tighter and urged him on with my legs. A minute later he was situated balls deep inside of me as he started cumming. He grunted with each pulse of his cock and I could feel the warm sensation of his sperm coating my womb.

A small orgasm washed over me as I climaxed along with him. I released my hold on him and allowed him to roll off of me. He pulled me against him, spooning me and settling in to get some sleep. It was the routine we had fallen into over the last week. Hot exhausting sex followed by a good night's rest cuddled up next to each other. Within a few minutes of finishing, he was breathing deeply, sound asleep like expected. I waited ten minutes or so just to be sure he was completely out before I carefully got out of bed and left his room.

I tiptoed down the hall to my room. After cleaning myself up in the bathroom, I put on some warm clothes. I had my clothes and personal belongings packed up in bags on my bed. My day had been spent getting everything ready for a quick getaway. Along with my bags, there was a carefully written letter to Russell.

In the letter I explained to Russell why I had to leave. I told him that I really enjoyed our time together, but that I knew if I let our relationship go any further I would only be taking advantage of him. And I didn't want to be that kind of person. I had already accepted too much from him. I wished him all the happiness in the world and thanked him profusely for all he did for me.

I gathered my things and left the letter on a table by the door. I loaded up into my car and drove away from Russell's mansion for good. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about him finding me gone in the morning. I didn't feel good about abandoning him in the middle of the night, but I felt like it was the only way I would have the strength to do it. I prayed he would understand. I just couldn't return his love, and I knew that wasn't fair. He deserved better.

I had only stayed around until night so that we could have sex one last time. It felt important to at least give myself to him one last time before I left, as sort of a thank you for all he did. The sex had been as amazing as ever. I didn't know which was going to be harder to live without, the sex or the free room and board. I had a good deal of cash with me that Russell had given me in case of an emergency. I didn't think he would mind that I had kept it. I was going to need it to rent a room, at least until I could find a job and pay for rent myself.

I was going to have to start my life from scratch. It was the harder path, but it was the one I had decided I needed to choose. If I was serious about being a better person, I knew I couldn't stay with Russell and use him for money when I didn't love him like he loved me. I had to work hard and find my own way without using people. It was my first step in being the type of good person that Carrie believed in.

The motel I chose was a small cheap one on the edge of town. There hardly looked to be any other people staying there, but it suited my needs just fine. I paid for a room at the front desk and brought my car around to where my room was. The room was small and utilitarian. It seemed clean enough and all I was after was a place to sleep anyways. I brought in the first of my big bags before going back out to retrieve the last of my things. It was after I had gotten my last bags out and locked up my car that I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"Hello boy," she said.

I turned around and saw the little old lady that had changed me standing by the back of my car. She was wearing the exact same clothes that I had seen her in originally.

"You!" I blurted out. I was shocked to see her. I had searched high and low for her and found nothing. She had disappeared completely, and I had expected to never hear from her again. Part of me wanted to strangle her. What she had done to me had caused me a lot of distress, and it was completely against my will. But I knew hurting her wouldn't solve anything. I had pretty much accepted my new identity anyways, which had allowed the anger I initially felt to fade away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She studied me curiously. "Why are you here boy?"

"I needed a place to sleep."

"Why didn't you stay with that man?" she asked.

"So you were watching me!" It figured. Did she have a crystal ball or could she become invisible? I'd love to have that power. Maybe she was some kind of ghost? That thought sent a shiver down my spine. "Whatever. I just left, ok?" I grabbed my bag and started walking towards my room. I didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"You would have riches with him. He would give you anything you asked for," she said stopping me from leaving.

"I know," I said. "But he was falling in love with me. It didn't feel right."

"But you said that was the way of women. That women use men and have easy lives. Yes?"

I remembered what I had said in my anger that day in the parking lot. I had learned that the way I thought about women back then was flawed. Thanks to my experiences over the last week, I now knew that they weren't the wholly evil creatures I once thought they were. For every Jessica, there was a Carrie.

"I did say that. And there are women like that. But not all of them are. They are just like men, there are bad ones and good ones. I was wrong to think they were all like the ones I grew up with. I left Russell because I didn't want to be one of the bad ones."

The old lady smiled at me. "You have changed." She reached out and touched the center of my chest. A wave of power shot through my body from where she had made contact, and a green light began to glow around my entire body. I stood transfixed as I watched the old lady work her magic on me for the second time.

A vibrating sensation reverberated throughout my body as the changes began. My whole body started to thicken and elongate. I could see my body hair sprouting on my hand and I knew it was coming in under my clothes as well. My long hair around my shoulders retracted, falling back nearly all the way, leaving only a couple of inches left. The lovely breasts I loved to admire in the mirror were shrinking away. My shirt fell flat against my front as my once impressive boobs faded away and left a more masculine chest behind. Movement beneath my pants alerted me to the return of my penis. My shaft and balls quickly grew and replaced the vagina I had gotten to know over the last week.

The changes concluded and the green light faded away. My clothes felt tight on my body now. The sleeves of my shirt and legs of my pants were too short, leaving my ankles and wrists exposed to the cool night's air. Unlike the first time that I had been changed, I knew what had happened to me. I was back to my old self. I was a man again.

"The darkness I felt in your heart is no more," she said. "You no longer have the hate for women within you. Do not forget what you have learned boy. Live your life and be happy." The old lady reached up and patted me on my shoulder before she started to shuffle away.

I was speechless. I didn't know if I should be angry or if I should thank her. What she had done to me wasn't really right. The whole thing was against my will and had caused me a great deal of grief. But I also knew that she had helped me. I really did have some deep seated resentment towards women within me. If nothing had happened, there was no telling what sad future awaited me. I ended up watching her leave without saying a word. After she was long gone, I grabbed my stuff and entered my room.

My reflection confirmed that everything was back to normal. It was a bit odd seeing my old face after so long of seeing the other one. Eventually realization of what had happened settled in for me. I wasn't going to have to struggle to survive. I could go back to classes without any worries. Would my sister be happy or irritated to see me return?

The old lady showing up and returning me to normal was a blessing. A huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. The difficulties I had faced as a woman were behind me. Returning back to my old self presented a few new challenges though. I had some work to do in order to get my life back in order. But it was too late for me to figure everything out just then. I got into bed and passed out almost immediately. I had the best night's rest I had gotten in a long while. The next day I started the process of setting everything right.

.............................................................................................

The next few weeks flew by in a hurry. I actually enjoyed returning to class after being absent for so long. Thanks to my constant studying I hadn't fallen behind at all. My friends were happy to see me, and they asked a few questions about where I had been. I just told them that I had been sick for a while. After school I spent almost all my free time working. I got a new part time job to replace the one I had quit after my transformation. My new boss was a pretty cool guy and the pay was about the same as what I had before, so I felt like it was a good score.

My sister was surprised to see me when I walked into our house. She actually greeted me fairly warmly, and I almost believed she had missed me. Then she started hounding me about paying up for my half of the bills for the month. That was more like the big sister I knew. I asked her what she had been up to and she briefly caught me up on her affairs. Mostly she had been working and going to classes. It seemed she hadn't been able to get ahold of Russell in a while, so she didn't have the extra cash to engage in anything fun. That made me laugh.

Russell had messaged me the day after I had left him. He simply told me that he was sad to see me go, but that he understood. He also said that if I ever needed anything I could still contact him at any time. I was glad that he understood why I had left, and I was thankful that he seemed to be taking it well. There was of course no way I would be able to see him again, and I had made sure that he wouldn't be able to contact me anymore by changing my phone number. He wasn't the main reason for that change, however. The new number was mostly because of Carrie.

Dealing with Carrie was my biggest dilemma after I returned to my old life. She had become a dear friend and she was the reason I had become a better person. I might have had an ugly future of hating women for the rest of my life if not for her. But the me she knew was gone now. I wasn't going to be able to see her face to face anymore. I knew she would think something was wrong if I all of a sudden refused to see her anymore, so I had no choice but to find a way to end our friendship. I managed to do that in the least hurtful way I could think of.

I told Carrie that my parents were moving our family out of the country, and that I had no choice in the matter. As expected, she had been shocked at my sudden announcement. She had asked me all sorts of questions about why I had to leave and why it was happening so quickly. She tried to call me, but I told her I was too upset to talk and was able to keep the conversation to texts only. I answered her the best I could, but the hardest was explaining why I couldn't see her again to at least say goodbye. I ended up telling her that I was already across the country with my parents since they had made us leave in a hurry. It eventually set in that we were never going to see each other again, and we said our sad goodbyes. She thanked me for being her friend and told me she would miss me. I said the same and added on that she should make sure to never stop being herself, and to never let the world crush her spirits. I had cried throughout the entire conversation.

The days following my last conversation with Carrie were rough. I tried to pour myself into my work, but I couldn't keep the sadness away. I found it hard to concentrate on anything for long without having my thoughts drift off to what Carrie might be up to. Did she miss me like I was missing her? Why couldn't I stop thinking about her? A miserable week passed by slowly like this, and I was beginning to wonder if I would ever feel better. Then, by chance, I saw her.

I was walking through the library on campus when I passed by a seating area and saw Carrie sitting on a couch. She was reading a book from one of my favorite fantasy series and had a store bought coffee on the table next to her. Students could often be found relaxing here and enjoying the peace and quiet. It appeared she was doing just that. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans with a warm looking green sweater. Her face had a look of concentration as she was fully focused on what she was reading. I stood stunned and took her in for the first time since I had been transformed back into a man. She was absolutely beautiful.

It was as if I was seeing her for the very first time. Her eyes were bright and her skin was flawless. Her little button nose was incredibly cute and her hair was gorgeous. Had her lips always looked so kissable? Had she always looked this incredibly breathtaking? I blushed as I realized I was staring. The urge to rush to her side and talk to her again was so powerful that I could barely contain myself. I was about to walk away when she looked up from her book and saw me standing there.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me with a confused expression.

I was having trouble finding the words to respond. Finally my voice returned to me. "Oh, sorry. I just noticed the book you are reading. It is a favorite of mine. I don't know many people who have read it."

"Oh really? A friend recommended it to me recently and I decided to give it a shot. I really like it so far," she said favoring me with a smile. Her radiant smile nearly made me melt. I was the one who had recommended the series to her during one of our many discussions about our favorite books. It made me happy to know that she was actually reading it.

"That's cool," I said. "Well, I'll let you read. Hope you enjoy it."

"Thanks, me too." She returned her attention to the book and I made my escape.

I rushed back home and tried to sort out the intense emotions boiling within me. I had known for a while that Carrie was a beautiful person on the inside, but seeing her at the library I felt like her outer appearance was even more so. The attraction I felt to her was unreal. I had never felt so strongly about a girl before. I knew it had to be because my attraction to her wasn't just skin deep. I wanted her back in my life, but now I knew I wanted her to be more than my friend again. I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

The mere idea of dating Carrie was so intoxicating, I knew it was what I wanted more than anything. I wanted to be the man that Carrie had dreamed about. She deserved happiness, and I wanted to be the one to give it to her. I now understood the depression I had been going through since I had said goodbye to her. My heart knew I needed her before my mind did. Now that they were on the same page, I became filled with determination. I had a new goal in life and I was going to do everything I could to achieve it. I was going to win Carrie's heart.

That was when I decided to change my phone number. If I was going to connect with Carrie as my male self, I couldn't give her the same number I had used as a woman. I quickly made the change with my phone company and began planning how best to approach her. It wasn't going to be easy. It had only been pure coincidence that I had run into her at the library. I had no way of knowing if I would be able to meet her again in a situation that would be appropriate for me to talk to her.

I ended up going back to the library the next day hoping to see her there again. It was the only place I could think of that I would have a chance of meeting her. It was Wednesday, two days after I had first seen her there, that she came in again to read. I was so happy to see her again that I forgot to actually talk to her. She enjoyed her book for a couple hours and then left. Part of me worried that I had missed an opportunity, but it seemed like it was a regular thing for her to spend time in the library, so I figured I would get another chance. I learned I was right when I saw her come in again on Friday. I had a hunch that she read in the library on those days because of her class schedule.

This time I was determined to talk to her. I was very nervous as I tried to work up my courage to approach her. Carrie was looking absolutely gorgeous again. I was really starting to like the looks she made while she was reading. I noticed that she was on the second book of the series I had suggested to her. She must have been reading the first book a lot at home to have finished it so quickly. Deciding that it was now or never, I made my move.

"Hey, I see you are on the second book," I said sitting in the chair across from her.

"Oh, hi," she said, recognizing me from Monday. "Yeah I just couldn't put the first book down. I was finished with it before I knew it."