Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She withdrew, allowing Georgia to grab my cock and drag me down on top of her. Alongside us, Ian lay on the floor with PJ astride him, reverse cowgirl style, showing him the pretty, jewelled butt-plug alongside his cock, white and very evident as it appeared and disappeared into her deep brown vulva and pink pussy. Then she too moved away, allowing Michelle to replace her.

We fucked every woman, as they brought us to the edge, desperate to empty our balls, then drew away, allowing someone else to replace them. The women ensured that we fucked them in their favourite positions, and assumed dominant and submissive positions as the whim took them. I don't think there was a position we didn't try - thought my Karma Sutra knowledge is hardly extensive.

As others waited their turn, they played with toys, or with one another. If possible, they would present their pussies for licking or fingering as we fucked, and at one point, I had my two sisters-in law squatting over my hands as I rubbed their clits, while my wife bounced on my cock. A true family affair.

Finally, all five women knelt before us, so we could work along the line, fucking them doggy style - a dozen thrusts each, then a change of height, pussy angle, tightness and response. I needed to cum, but every time I was about to unload, my partner withdrew. Clearly, although they continued to enjoy regular climaxes, Ian and I were being held back until they were ready.

Eventually, as if by mutual consent, everyone stopped, exhausted. We had a drink, and waited. Both of us men knew that we had been held back, and that there was a plan for our orgasms. We waited to find out what it was. Neither of us expected what came next.

After a break, PJ stood again, and picked her strap-on which had been discarded. She put it on, and this time, I noticed that her fiddling between her legs involved sorting out a small device which rubbed on her clit while she fucked her partner. I assumed we were to be treated to more lesbian action, and readied myself to watch.

Michelle smiled at me, as I looked, I spotted evil grins on the faces of all the women.

"OK, gents. Your turn."

They all began giggling. Probably because my jaw hit the floor at precisely the same time as Ian's.

PJ walked over to us, her surrogate cock swinging in our faces.

"On your knees, guys."

I did not dare look at Ian, and PJ stood over us, so dominant that disobeying was unthinkable. I glanced at my wife, wondering if this was some joke, but I found no sympathy. Her face said it all. 'We do it, so time you learned about penetration.'

I dropped to my knees and bent forward, hearing Ian do the same beside me.

"Don't worry guys," purred PJ, "I'll make sure it's properly lubed."

Clearly, this was PJ's 'thing'. She liked to dominate. The other women did not share her taste, but loved the idea of men experiencing penetration, and, just for once, being subjugated.

I guessed the sounds were PJ 'lubing up' as I waited on all fours.

I felt hands on my bum, cheeks being pulled apart, then the rounded tip pushing between them. I tried to relax, and must have been partly successful, as I felt the plastic tube enter me.

At first, nothing. Then a thrill, making my cock twitch. That must be my prostate. I never thought I would actually like this - but I did, and as she slid in further, I decided that this was infinitely better than I had ever imagined.

She began to thrust in and out, rubbing my P-spot - the hyper sensitive gland unique to men. My balls pulled upward, and my cock throbbed. Suddenly, my head began to spin, and I was certain I would ejaculate - but no. Nothing was ejected. It was like an orgasm without actually cumming.

My face must have reflected the pleasure I felt, because all the women laughed, and gave me 'knowing' looks - especially my wife.

Then it was over. PJ withdrew, and moved over to Ian. I stayed as I was, wondering what was next.

I heard Ian cry out, a cry of pleasure, not pain, and I heard PJ murmur: "Someone's tried this before."

When she finished with Ian, we were told to sit up.

"Well?" Georgia asked Ian. "Have you done that before?"

Ian glanced at me, embarrassed. "Yes. I'm bisexual. I never told anyone, but I've been with a few men as well as women."

I hope my face reflected surprise and no judgment. Ian had always seemed to like the ladies. In truth, his confession made me feel closer to him, as a friend. I was proud of him.

"I think you guys need to finish off once more, then we should call it a night," announced Megan, to general agreement.

Ian and I lay back, propped up on cushions, and Cheryl and PJ approached. Clearly, these two had been nominated - or maybe they had noticed our particular interest in them.

Cheryl grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off, encouraged by the three sisters who watched avidly, as PJ ministered to Ian. It did not take long before my cum exploded from me. I was amazed at how violent my orgasm was - maybe, I guessed, because of the anal sex we had been subjected to.

Usually, my second time was quite minimal - a few splashes - but this was, if anything, more voluminous than first time.

I had cum on my chest and stomach, and once I had finished, my step-sister worked her way over my body, licking off every last drop. Glancing to my right, I saw that Ian was getting the same treatment.

Finally, our evening was over. We all dressed and taxis were called. Cheryl, Georgia and Megan in one, PJ and Ian in the other. Michelle and I were left alone.

"Are you OK?" She asked. "Sorry. We planned this as soon as we saw there was football on, and knew you'd cancel our plans."

I gazed at her, open-mouthed. "I thought it was spontaneous. How did you get the others onside?"

Michelle laughed. "Well - Cheryl was desperate to be involved. She said she's wanted to try you out for years. Georgia and Megan - well - they're just sluts. I know you didn't know that, but that's just them. And PJ? Well, for a start, she's fancied Ian for ages, but she's very bisexual anyway, and very dom. Once she heard what we were doing, she was desperate to get involved. And once we heard she was into strap-ons, we wanted her involved too. I wasn't going to miss a chance like that."

I snorted, not sure if I should be annoyed, but, all things considered, I thought I might just let this play out and see what she was thinking.

"I was really turned on, seeing you with them - and exploring my lesbian side. How about you?"

I had to agree, it had been a huge turn on. I'm not naturally sub, but having the pressure to make all the moves taken off me made a pleasant change.

We continued talking, agreeing that we should explore some more - maybe with some of the same people, maybe with others - and we did. Ian and PJ got together, and we had foursomes from time to time, and Cheryl often joined us for threesomes. When she met a new partner, he joined us too.

Megan and Georgia never participated again. Both of them met new partners shortly afterwards, and felt their relationships would not stand such goings on.

Most importantly, it brought us all closer, as friends and families - and, most surprisingly - none of us felt difficult over it the next time we met.

I'm not sure I'd recommend it to everyone, but at the right time, with the right people, go for it. You never know, it might open up a whole new part of you which you never knew existed.