Ladies of the Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Were his sexy Great-Aunts really witches?
5.9k words
4.4
103.9k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers

Before you all complain and ask where's the incest, trust me, it is pervasive. If you have read my earlier stories, you know I don't always flag the taboo. If you are new to my work, again, just trust me.

I hope you enjoy my little tale of witchcraft.jb7

*

LADIES OF THE LAKE

Rick Stuart was tooling along just under the speed limit on the divided two lane, top down on his MGB, enjoying the early summer day, not really paying attention to the traffic. He guessed he was about 500 yards behind the car in front of him, and a hundred or hundred and a half yards in front of the guy behind him. He knew that shortly he would be hitting a straight away where he could goose the roadster and for a few minutes experience some speed. As low to the ground as he was, seventy would feel like a lot more.

As he rode the curve into the anticipated straight stretch, he saw brake lights flashing ahead. Only then did he realize that he had not seen any on-coming traffic in several minutes. He swore at the probable delay, and took his foot off the gas to coast and slow for a couple of hundred yards, then gently braked to a stop.

The line in front of him began to slowly move as drivers took up the space between the waiting cars. With a small sense of relief, he saw some vehicles coming toward him in the oncoming traffic lane. Recognizing one of his company's trucks in the lead, he stepped out of his car and crossed into the grassy median, waving his arms at the approaching truck. He was aware of several other drivers following him into the median.

"Hey, Mr. Stuart," called out a driver he recognized. "I'm afraid you're gonna have a bit of a wait. While I was waiting to be let through I heard a couple of the state cops talking. It's a seven or eight car pile up, with at least three dead. They're waiting on the ambulances before trying to get anyone else out. They got out all the emergency cases and fire threats, but they think they're gonna have to cut four people out of their cars.

"Christ, Pete, what the fuck happened?"

"Near as they figure, right now, the driver of a tractor trailer rig was speeding, not paying attention, and suddenly jerked his wheel to avoid running over a car. He jack knifed and flipped over on his side, and slid up the highway, crossing the grass, wiping out a bunch of cars." As Pete was reciting the details of the accident, the other drivers drifted back to their cars. He noticed, and waved Rick closer.

"Mr. Stuart, if you're in a real hurry to get back to the city, about a half mile ahead, there's a turn off to the village of Gold Lake. It's about ten miles longer, but the road will bring you right to the expressway ramp at City Line. And it's all good road. That little MG of yours won't have any problem with it at all."

"Okay, Pete, thanks. You on a delivery run?"

"No sir, headed home. Wife's waiting dinner on me."

"I won't keep you any longer then. Enjoy your weekend."

'Thanks, Mr. Stuart, I will. You, too."

Rick looked at oncoming traffic. It had slowed down to nothing again, and up ahead, he saw his lane begin to inch ahead. He jumped into his roadster and started the engine. Easing it into gear, he pulled out and crossed the median, then turned into the oncoming traffic lane. He stepped on the gas, bumping up the speed so that he reached the left turn to Gold Lake in a bit less than half a minute. Barely slowing, he took the turn, fish tailing as he hit some loose dirt and gravel.

The side road, approaching the two lane, hugged the mountainside. Rick found himself driving down into a golden valley, The entire mountain was covered with a variety of quaking aspen, unique to the valley, golden from Spring through the Fall. As the MG topped a slight rise in the road, he spied a lake off to the right. Reflecting the trees and the sunlight, it looked like a pool of molten gold. He was dumb, awestruck at the vista laid out before him.

As if of its own accord, the MG slowed to a crawl as he took in the view. Across the lake, he could see, the trees came right to the edge of the water. Some of the shore line was cliff like in structure, ground level some fifteen to twenty feet above the surface of the lake. Crawling along the road at about twenty miles an hour, he noticed signs near a driveway leading to the lake. When he was able to read them, he could not believe his eyes. A year round cottage, on this lake, was for sale .

Although the driveway was dirt, it was even and offered no impediment to the MG. He turned into the drive and in a minute or less, was parking near the golden lake's shore, behind a small two story house. As he unfolded out of his car, he saw an attractive blonde, about thirty, emerge from a neighboring building.

"Hello," she greeted him. "Did the realtor send you?"

"Uhh, no. I was admiring the view, and saw the for sale sign by the road. I couldn't believe there would be a home for sale by this lake." He extended his hand. "My name is Rick Stuart. I work for an advertising agency in the city."

"Welcome, Mr. Rick Stuart. I'm Roberta Duncan. People who know me call me Bobbi. My sisters and I own the lake and most of the land surrounding it," she answered, smiling and taking his hand in a firm grip. "Would you care to see the cottage?"

"Very much. I'm getting married this summer, and the one question Sharon, my fiancé, and I haven't quite settled is where we'll live after the wedding." He looked at the lake, his mouth open in wonder. "You say you own most of the land?"

"Yes. The lake is actually a small caldera, the top of an extinct volcano. It is sort of donut shaped, with a dome in the center. Although around the shore the depth varies from six to twenty feet, there is an area in the center where the lake is only two feet deep.

"Our private land extends from the shoreline a mile into the woods all around the lake. Except for directly across from us where it only extends in a quarter mile. The state owns the rest, and the right of way is on the other side of the crests. The deed, granting the state ownership specifies that the land must be maintained forever wild.

"They can lease the land to harvest the trees, but once it has been clear cut, the company has to abandon the land. The aspen will grow back in a few years and you hardly know it was disturbed." She turned toward the house. "C'mon, I'll give you the nickel tour, then if you want, I'm sure we can find you some swim trunks so you can sample the water."

An hour later, refreshed from his swim, Rick was back on his way, driving toward the village, and beyond it, to the city and home.

The four women sat in the living room of the house which was for sale. Looking like two sets of mirror twins, one blonde and one brunette, they were actually quadruplets. They sat around the coffee table, having their after dinner tea.

"It feels like he's the one," said the brunette named Micki. She and her sister Patti shared the common Scottish coloring of dark hair, fair skin, easy to freckle, with bright blue eyes. Micki wore her hair long, to the middle of her back, held away from her face with a pair of tortoise shell combs, just above her ears. Patti's hair was in an easy to care for pixie cut.

"He could be," agreed Bobbi, "except he's not due to appear until the end of summer." She looked at her blonde sister. "What do the cards say?"

Stevie, the other blonde, picked up a tarot deck from the center of the table. "You're sure he touched them? And nobody else since then, because the cards suggest it's him, with a 90 percent probability. I've never seen a reading that high on a first visit."

"Mmhm. Picked them up and looked at each of the cards, then put them back on the table. He even commented that we shouldn't leave them laying around because they might be valuable due to their age and beauty."

"You may be right, Micki. Not many outside of the brotherhood would recognize the significance of the patterns on the cards. Bobbi, did you say he was coming back this weekend?" asked Patti.

"Maybe. He wants to bring his fiancé to look at the cottage as a year round home. This weekend or next, we have time. The wedding is in mid to late August. That gives us at least eight weeks."

"You're home late," said Sharon, looking at him questioningly. "I was starting to get worried."

"I'm sorry. There was a bad accident on the two lane coming back from Oakdale. But it was fortuitous. I got stuck at an intersection and saw a sign I never noticed before. You ever hear of a village called Gold Lake?" Rick slid his arms around his fiance's waist and bent down to kiss and nibble the side of her neck.

"Mmm, you can keep that up. No, I don't think I've heard that name before."

"There wasn't any traffic, so I took the turn. About four miles in from the highway, I saw a for sale sign, advertising lakefront property. The lake was visible just beyond a tree line. I drove down to see what was for sale, and found a lovely two bedroom year round home.

"Only two homes on the lake, which is about a half mile across, in both directions. In the sunlight, with the reflecting leaves, the lake looks like molten gold. Fantastically beautiful." He kissed her, holding her tight. "We have an appointment to see it tomorrow afternoon, to see what you think."

"Move out of the city and fight that commute every day? Do you remember how long we looked for this place so we wouldn't have to commute?"

"Believe me, this place will be worth it."

Less than five minutes after exiting the expressway they saw the beginnings of the golden aspens which loaned the lake their color. Rick was enthralled anew. Sharon was impressed by the beautiful color spreading over the hillsides. Even driving away from the sun, the view was magnificent. Topping a rise in the road, they saw the village nestled on the floor of the valley, framed by the golden trees, with the lake just beyond it, reflecting the blue sky and scattered fluffy clouds on its golden surface.

A few minutes later they were standing by Rick's MG, greeting the four sisters. Bobbi made the introductions, then offered the couple a quick tour of the house and property which would go with it. "Then, if you like, you can have a swim and join us for dinner."

"Oh, no," objected Sharon. "That would inconvenience you too much, I'm sure."

"No inconvenience at all. When I mentioned you might be coming back this evening, my sisters insisted on planning for it. If you want to get a real feel for the place, the bed in the master bedroom is all made up so you can stay the night."

"Let's stay, sweetheart," urged Rick. "I have a real good feeling about this place."

Barb laughed. "For some reason, most men do. The second white man in the valley, Lonnie Duncan, didn't ask his wife, it's reported. He just announced this is where they're settling. Even those that followed, it was the man who wanted to stay. The women weren't as enthusiastic at first. But with the mild winters, temperate summers, early springs, and brilliant falls, they soon came to love it as well."

Sharon looked at her two companions, amusement plain on her face. "Which one of you is in advertising? I will admit, it is a beautiful place, and the house looks quite cozy. Can we see inside, now?"

"Of course. I'm sorry. I just love it here, and I have a feeling you will too, once you get to know it." Bobbie led them into the small two-storied, two bedroom cottage. The front of the house faced the lake. The front door opened into a good sized living /sitting room, furnished with an eclectic mix of furniture, including a futon/sofa which opened into a king sized bed, and two rustic padded easy chairs. There was also a coffee table, a couple of occasional tables and a hassock.

A relatively large dining room, a comfortable, eat-in kitchen, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower comprised the remainder of the first floor. Upstairs, the master bedroom, dominated by an extra long double bed which looked like it had been built in the room it was so large, occupied half of the available space; another full bath and a slightly smaller guest room/office area finished the floor. Above that was a half story, attic storage area. The unfinished basement housed laundry facilities, gas furnace, and other mechanicals.

"You and your sisters live here year round?" Rick asked. "Are the cottages insulated?"

"Not really," Bobbi answered. "The valley has a micro climate unique to itself. I have seen winter days when the city is reporting a four to six inch snowfall, and we have sunshine and temperatures in the forties, high forties. I've lived here my entire life and I can't remember a day when it snowed or froze."

"That is amazing," said Sharon, "and it's what--ten, fifteen miles from the city?"

"As the crow flies, as they say, the center of the lake is seventeen miles from the expressway ramp at City Line Road. Now, did you bring swimsuits? If not, I'm sure we can find you something, or," she said with a sly smile, "I can assure you the swimming area cannot be seen from the road, so if you want to skinny dip, my sisters and I wouldn't care."

Rick grinned and started to say something, but was cut off by Sharon, "I'm sure that would be wonderful, but today, I think I would be more comfortable wearing something. We did bring suits. Can we change in the house?"

They were joined in their swim by Stevie and Patti while Bobbi and Mickie worked on the barbequed game hen, potatoes, and salad. Dessert was Stevie's brandied creamy fruit compote made of locally grown seasonal fruits.

Conversation over dinner, thanks to the wine, the brandied cream sauce and the natural charm of the company, ranged over the history of the lake and the valley, personal histories, wedding plans and problems with the village. "I'm sure," commented Patti, "that many of the adults in the village think we 're witches," draining her wine glass.

"Mostly spelled with a 'B,' " added Micki with a laugh.

"Goodness, look at the time," interjected Bobbi. "Sharon, are you an in-the-nude girl, or can I offer you a nightgown?"

"This time of year, although I have to cover up to swim, I'm a nudie in bed, but thank you."

"That's quite alright. You said your wedding was scheduled for the end of next month. We should warn you, the bed you'll be using tonight has a reputation as a baby maker. Over the years, it has helped a number of couples trying to have children, and produced a number of surprises among couples who thought they were all done. But, a few weeks early, only the small minded will be counting."

As she slid under the covers, Rick reached for Sharon. She kissed him and took hold of his hands, pulling them from her breasts. "Not tonight, sweetheart. It's strange, but it's like we were at my mother's house. I'd be too embarrassed to make love tonight, especially after that mumbo jumbo about this bed being a baby maker.

"But you are absolutely right about this place. It's perfect, and the women will be great neighbors." She cuddled up to him, arms around his shoulders, and became aware of his arousal. She reached down and caressed his rampant staff. "My god, Rick! I've never seen you so hard! Maybe moving out here isn't such a good idea after all." She laughed. She turned on her side, her back to him. "There, Lilith is open to you. Slip little Charlie in and take care of him. Don't worry about me; this is all for you."

Rick got on his knees, under her hips and slipped his shaft into her waiting quim. She felt him enter and was immediately aware of the apparent increase in the girth of his member. "Omigod! O! O! Damn, Rick, you've gotten huge! Don't stop! Fuck me now--Do it, Rick!" He began to thrust and withdraw, short strokes rapidly increasing to full length, only the pull on her labia affecting her clit, but his full length massaging her sensitive inner walls on each thrust and withdrawal.

Rick turned her onto her stomach, pushing her legs so she was prone on the bed, his legs astride hers in the reverse missionary position. He slipped his hands under her to clasp a breast in each, squeezing and pumping her nipples in the palm of his hand. As he continued moving in and out of her love chute, his position guaranteed maximum contact with increased pressure on her forward vaginal wall and G-spot. In a few minutes he felt her tense and climax, closing down on his cock like a vise, triggering his own release.

Even as he went soft, he felt his balls continuing to spasm, spewing his seed. The last expulsion as he withdrew from Sharon was painful. Looking down, instead of the puddle of cum he expected to see, there was a small pile of small greyish white crystalline looking cubes. He attempted to pick one up but they were so small he got a number of them. They felt like gelatin, except they were easily smeared into a damp powder-like state. "What the hell?" he uttered.

"Hmm?" came the sleepy reply. "God, honey, that was fantastic. I didn't realize how much I needed that." She turned over and saw his puzzled look. "Something wrong?"

"Don't know," he responded. "The last shot of my cum is dry, and looks like mini jell-O cubes, as if I emptied my balls. I know I seemed to come forever, but I've never seen anything like this."

"Well, it's late; there's nothing we can do about it right now, is there? Grab me a towel from the bathroom, would you please? It feels like I peed the bed. I was afraid that would happen," she laughed. "Always at the most embarrassing times."

Rick brought back a towel and helped spread it beneath her, covering the wet spot. Then he crawled in beside her. "Thank you for that," he said.

"Thank you," she returned. "I can't remember when I've come that hard that fast." When their kiss threatened to become more, she backed off, laughing. "I can see why this bed has its reputation. Your balls are empty and little Charlie still wants to play. Believe me, Lilith would be more than happy to have him visit, but we need to be up early. We still have some business to discuss with the ladies." She turned over so he could spoon in behind her and they fell into a deep sleep, beset with dreams.

Rick dreamed of walking beside a golden lake, approaching a campfire surrounded by the four sisters, dancing nude. When he reached the fire, each of the sisters in turn knelt before him, fondling his balls, swallowing his member until it reached its maximum hardness, then engulfing it with their lower lips. Each time, the hills of the small valley echoed with orgasmic screams of joy accompanied by his own roar of satisfaction. When each had taken their turn, they came to him and placed a kiss upon his chest, leaving their mark. Only then was he aware of Sharon watching.

In Sharon's dream, she watched as the nude sisters danced around a campfire until her man joined them. She saw each of them, in turn, ride her fiancé to orgasm. When each sister was done with Rick, she came to Sharon, who knelt before her and cleaned his deposit from the sister's love box. When she was done, each of the women kissed her, tasting and sharing Rick's seed. Then each woman, after sharing Rick's seed, honored Lilith until the valley rang with Sharon's screams of joy and her fluids increased the level of the lake. When they had all tasted Lilith, they came to Sharon and, as with Rick, marked her breasts with their kisses.

Rick and Sharon were awakened by the slamming of the screen door, followed by the sound of Patti running up the stairs, shouting, "Hey, sleepyheads, time to wake up and start your day!" She barged into the bedroom without knocking, giving Rick barely enough time to pull the sheet up to his waist, hiding his morning wood. Even sitting up, it made a considerable tent, a fact not unnoticed by either of the women. Patti smiled, nodding towards Rick's chest and groin. "Wow! I see you two gave the bed a good workout last night. Hope it was everything you wanted."

julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers
12