Lady Fingers (Conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you have in mind, Milady?" he asked, his eyes moving to Diane's grip on his manhood.

"I'm going to do for you what you did for me. It's only fair."

"No argument here," he smiled.

Diane sat up, pushed Ted down on his back and laid alongside him, her head at his hips. She kept her hand on his growing erection and stroked him a bit. Pushing her hair back out of the way, she leaned and planted a kiss on his swollen head. Then another...and another...

Ted was lying on his back, smiling, as Diane's lips brushed all around his happy little head. His swelling manhood was growing larger by the second. Then, suddenly, the kissing stopped. Ted waited for it to resume. It didn't. He waited some more. Still it didn't resume. Confused by this turn of events, Ted's previously contented brain sent a signal to his blissfully shut eyelids, causing them to pop open in disappointed surprise. He lay there staring at the ceiling, waiting for Diane's mouth to continue its attentions to his eager penis.

And he waited...and waited...

Finally, he looked down at Diane. She was looking back at him with the most lascivious grin he'd ever seen. He looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Um...what's wrong? Not your favorite flavor?" he asked.

"Hmmm...no, tastes just fine. I was just thinking...maybe we should continue this in the bedroom. There's something I'd like to try."

"Uh-oh," he replied, still hoping she'd change her mind and continue, "should I be worried?"

"I don't think so, Ted. I think you'll like it." Her grin got wider, and her eyes sparkled mischievously.

"Well, if it's as much fun as what you were just doing, I say let's run with it."

Without another word, and still grinning, Diane released Ted's throbbing member and stood up. She held out her hand to him, and he took it. He stood up next to her. They kissed briefly, and as they did, they each ran their hands over the other's body in what seemed to be a preliminary exploration. Their hands seemed satisfied with what they found. Diane turned away from Ted, and without looking back to him took his hand again and led him down a hallway to her bedroom.

Diane's bedroom was neat and tidy, but Ted had little time to observe more than that.

"Up on the bed," she said as soon as they'd entered the room.

"Well, I figured that," he said with a smile.

"On your back."

"Yup...figured that too. I kinda took you for a top lady," he said with a knowing smile. Diane seemed to be adopting an assertive attitude...and Ted had no problem with that at all. He liked Diane alot, but that aside he was eager for her to get back to what she was doing to him in the living room. He climbed on the bed and lay there on his back, waiting once again.

"Now, stay put," she ordered, smiling at his statement, "I'll be right back." She left the bedside and opened a drawer on her dresser. She rummaged around for a bit, taking several things out, turning to smile at him with what was becoming a very familiar Cheshire Cat grin. She closed the drawer and grabbed up the objects she'd retrieved in her hands. It was obvious to Ted that she was hiding something behind her back as she slowly walked toward him.

"Ted, are you open-minded...willing to try new things? At least, I'm assuming it might be new for you."

"Um...well...sure...I guess. I like to think I am."

"Good. In a minute I'm going to go back to what I was doing in the living room. But first, I want to...um...do a little something kinky. You game?"

"Ooh...kinky," Ted smiled, "sure...long as you're not gonna pull a whip out from behind your back."

"No, hon, I'd never hurt you. Everything I do to you will most likely drive you wild with passion...at least I hope so"

"Well, then, sure...I'm game for a little kink. What's your poison, lady?"

She brought her arms from behind her back and held out what she'd rummaged in her dresser for. They dangled from her hands as she let them sway before his curious eyes.

"I just love silky things," she said, "nylons, silk panties and lingerie...but mostly, silk scarves. I just love the feel of them."

"Well, they're actually very nice. But, how's that kinky?" His curiosity was indeed piqued.

She leaned over the bed and kissed him. When their lips separated, she whispered in his ear, "I want to tie you up with them and tease the hell out of you."

Diane was looking into Ted's eyes to see his response, but had she looked lower his swelling penis would have given her all the answer she needed. Still, his eyes twinkled with erotic glee.

"Wow...teasing...really? Hey...no problem. I haven't a clue how you actually intend to do that, but I'm game. Tease away, sexy lady." He was almost breathless with anticipation...nearly squirming as he spoke to her.

"Good. Now give me your hand," she said, her eyes not leaving his until he had complied.

She tied one of the five silk scarves around his wrist, then stretched his arm up to the headboard and tied the other end there. She then did the same to his other arm.

"Now the legs," she cooed, licking her lips, "I like my men spread wide for me."

She tied both legs to the posts at the foot of the bed. Ted looked at her, and she at him. Ted couldn't believe that he'd just met this woman and here he was already letting her tie him to her bed. Diane was likewise amazed at this, wondering how the two of them could feel so comfortable with each other to engage in this kinky play.

"Perfect," she said, "now you're all mine...to do with as I please. Mmmmm...where shall I begin?"

Diane placed the fifth scarf on Ted's naked chest and then got up onto the bed beside him. She ran the silky scarf up and down his body, tickling and teasing. Then she straddled him, sitting on his belly facing him, putting the scarf to the side...for now. She slid back far enough that she could reach back and grab hold of his erection without having to stretch far. While she held it firmly in hand, stroking it lightly, she used her other hand to fondle her own breasts, playing with the already erect nipples.

She leaned forward, giving Ted a good look as she played with one nipple. Her other hand just barely had a hold on his throbbing head, but she was stroking the tip with her index finger, playing with the helmet's tiny slit.

"You like my breasts, Ted?" Her voice dripped honey.

"Oh, yeah, Diane...very, very nice."

"Would you mind licking my nipple for me, then?"

Forgetting his bonds, Ted tried to sit up to accommodate her. He got as close as a few inches, but could go no further. Diane still tweaked her nipple, watching his hungry mouth open and his tongue try to reach her nipple.

"What's wrong, Ted? Don't you want it?" she teased.

Ted strained again, thinking with a quick lunge he could stretch his bonds just enough to get a lick at her nipple. He came within an inch or two, but no go. Diane now let go of his cock and fondled both breasts in front of his eyes. She caressed them and squeezed them together and continued to play with her hardened nipples. Ted strained to get his mouth on them a couple more times, then gave up, frustration evident on his face.

"Oh, Ted, don't give up. You were so close. C'mon, hon, suck on them for me. I want to feel your hot mouth all over them...especially sucking hard on my nipples." She leaned forward, grabbing his head, and pulled his face to her bosom. She directed his mouth toward her right breast, and he sucked it hungrily. When he really got going on it, she pulled back, looking down to see the disappointment in his eyes.

Laughing with glee, she leaned back down, pushing her left breast at his mouth. Again he sucked and licked it like a starving man. She enjoyed his eagerness and she played this back and forth game for quite some time, giving him first one breast, then the other, to savor. She looked back at his throbbing muscle to make sure he was really enticed by it all. He was...his throbbing erection all the proof she needed.

Then she sat up, pulling her breasts away from his appreciative lips and tongue. He almost groaned with the disappointment this time.

"Mmm...that was lovely, Ted. I guess you do like my breasts. But there's so much more of me to love,isn't there, Ted?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," he smiled, "there surely is." He couldn't wait to see what came next.

Diane slid forward, gliding herself up his belly and chest. She stopped when the curls of her love nest just barely brushed his chin.

"Mmm...but you've already tasted that. I doubt you'd want to again."

She sat on his chest with her legs bent and her feet on the pillows above Ted's head. Her warm, moist triangle was proudly displayed just below his chin. Her elbows rested on her knees and her head was cradled in her palms. She sighed with faked boredom.

"I guess you've already had enough of my pussy for one day, haven't you, Ted? I'll bet it holds no interest for you anymore. Oh, what am I going to do?"

She looked down between her legs and saw Ted's eyes focused on her glistening slit. With her weight on his chest, he couldn't lift himself off the bed very much, so he was straining to look between her legs, his neck craned as far forward as it would go and his chin pressed firmly against his upper chest. Diane couldn't help but smile at his efforts to see her downy treasure.

"Oh, my...Ted...are you still interested? Why, that's wonderful. Here, kiss it for me."

She slid forward again, this time sliding her patch up over his chin, letting it settle on his mouth. She saw Ted's eyes flutter and roll upward in ecstasy. His kissed her moistness several times just before his tongue came out for its share. His eyes opened and he now looked where he kissed and licked. She let him taste her for awhile, again enjoying his eagerness. While his mouth explored and enjoyed her, she leaned back and once again took hold of his firm, excited rod. He moaned into her sex.

But Diane found the position awkward, so she stopped stroking him after a few minutes. Besides, she wanted to tease him mercilessly, so she felt removing her crotch from his face was in order. After all, you can't tease a man if you're giving him what he wants.

She sat up again, and then brought her legs under her so she could lift herself off of his mouth. The look of disappointment on Ted's face now was nothing short of heartbreaking...but she had more in store for him. On her knees, straddling him, she slowly rubbed her softly furred pussy up and down his body, letting him feel its warmth on his chest and belly. Then, moving lower, she took his erection in one hand and rubbed the shaft all along the outside of her pussy lips. She was stroking him with her crotch. Ted's teeth were squeezing his lower lip with the sheer torture of it. And Diane was enjoying herself immensely.

"Oh, my poor Ted. I promised you I'd do for you what you did for me, didn't I? I guess I really should keep my promise, shouldn't I?"

Ted nodded his head eagerly, unable to free his lip from his teeth because of the strain he was under at his groin.

"Okay, I'll keep my promise."

With that, Diane dropped his penis momentarily. She turned herself around and straddled him again, this time facing his legs. She laid herself down on top of him and took his love muscle firmly in hand. As she had done in the living room, she began to kiss his head with light, gentle kisses. As she kissed it, she slid her bottom up along Ted's chest to give her more room to comfortably service him...and to entice him once again with her patch in his eager face. Her crotch was just within reach of his outstretched tongue, and she chuckled slyly to herself when it started to dance between her legs while she kissed his member. Being tied up, Ted couldn't use nearly as much finesse as he did in the movie theater, but even so his tongue applied itself admirably. Diane, pleased, settled in to do the same for Ted.

Reaching over to where she'd placed the extra scarf, she gathered it in hand. While she kissed and licked at the tip of Ted's head, she very gently stroked his shaft and testicles with the silky scarf. She just barely touched it to his skin, and it was working miracles. With each soft stroke, Ted's tongue seemed to increase it's vitality and interest. Yes, thought Diane, this was going just wonderfully.

Diane pushed herself backwards again, spreading her legs a little wider, and pushed her sex more firmly into Ted's delighted face. His tongue showed its appreciation for this newly granted gift.

Diane took Ted's tiny helmet into her mouth, sucked it gently, and licked at the tip. She stroked with the scarf, concentrating on his testicles, which were already getting themselves ready to make a delivery. After sucking the tip for a few minutes, Diane plunged her head downward, filling her mouth with him. When he moaned, she could feel the warm rush of his breath between her legs. He was licking her with great interest now, his tongue's energy seeming to double with each lick.

Diane's mouth slid up and down his shaft slowly and deliberately. His erection filled her mouth completely, but she wanted more. She stroked his testicles with the scarf and sucked on him, her tempo increasing with each stroke. If Ted's hands weren't tied, they'd have been squeezing Diane's buttocks or spreading her lips wide at this point, but as this was not possible Ted's face was burrowing itself as deeply into her as it could. It was as if he was trying to lick his way to her very center.

Somewhere along the way, Diane decided she wanted to feel his delicious cock deep inside her. She wanted to feel his warm sex juices inside her steaming love canal. She wanted to orgasm around his thrusting piston. She'd already come around his burrowing tongue, and now she ached and burned for his meat deep inside her.

With a suddenness that nearly made Ted cry, Diane lifted herself off his wriggling tongue, taking his engorged penis out of her mouth at the same time. With the speed of thought, she turned and straddled his crotch, plunging herself down on his turgid piston. One warm wetness had been replaced by another.

Diane pummeled his crotch with her bottom. When she looked down at Ted's still open, yearning mouth, she felt the need to fill it. She leaned forward and slipped several fingers into it, purely on instinct. Ted sucked at her fingers hungrily, nipping the tips with his teeth, licking all around and between them. Diane continued to dance on his crotch, her vaginal muscles sucking him into her as she slid up and down on him.

She switched hands, letting him suck on fresh fingers. She rode him still. His eyes were shut and his tongue lapped her long, slim fingers. She could feel him getting close to orgasm, as was she herself. Her bottom assaulted his crotch in heated passion, and his hips rose to meet hers. They matched their rhythms exactly and both felt the lava about to erupt and cascade between them in abundance.

Just before she climaxed, Diane removed her fingers from Ted's hungry mouth and replaced them with her own hungry mouth. She slammed her mouth into his, their tongues interlocking between the suction of their lips. Their teeth ground together with the force of that kiss, and they both were forced to take their gasping breaths through their noses. They panted like animals, and their lips stayed locked in lustful embrace. They licked at each others tongues as their hips pounded into each other. Again and again they sucked tongues and slammed their burning abdomens together.

Ted exploded first. His hot liquid spurted forth in wave after wave, warming Diane from inside. The feel of his hot seed inside her was the final piece of her own puzzle. Diane's vagina clamped tightly around his penis when he came, as if to squeeze every last drop form him. At the same time, her own release made her hump his burning crotch even harder. She pounded him with intense lust, thrusting herself up and down on him, grinding her sex into his groin. They were two animals, joined at the lips and at the genitals.

They climaxed together, that climax lasting many blissfully long minutes. Slowly, Ted's exploding organ depleted itself, and Diane's hungry cavern was happy to accept the fluids it pumped into her. After a blissful eternity, they slowed their sexual dance...slowing the heaving and thrusting of hips...but continued to moan and grind into each other. Their eyes were locked in embrace as they sweated and moaned and pressed together.

Finally, Diane slumped on top of Ted. Both could barely breathe, gasping for every breath of air. Diane was still filled with Ted's slowly deflating manhood, and Ted could feel her vaginal spasms slowly subsiding. Even this felt great to both of them. She lay on top of him for several minutes after their energy-depleting orgasms.

It was amazing that in all of this, not one of Diane's scarves had been torn in Ted's struggles. Diane kissed him tenderly all around his face. Slowly, with some effort, she got up off of him and untied his hands and legs. When she'd untied all his bonds, she looked at him and then at the scarves. She smiled. She would put the scarves away for another day.

"Here," said Ted, "here's the other one. But, um...it's gonna need to be cleaned. It seems it found its way underneath us during our lovemaking." He smiled, handing her the wet scarf.

"I'll wash them all. Who knows...maybe we'll have use for them again." She tested the waters.

"Maybe...that certainly was fun. And, who knows...maybe next time I'll get to tie you up."

Next time, she thought...he said next time. That was promising. Diane went into the bathroom and put the scarves in the sink. She returned to find Ted sprawled on his back, arms outstretched as they'd been when they were tied to the headboard, but now he was just exhausted. She climbed up on the bed and laid beside him, on her side with her elbow on the bed and her head in her hand. She looked at him. He looked back. There was a connection...deeper than sex...from soul to soul.

"That was incredible," he said.

"Sure was," she replied, "This whole day has been incredible."

"Yeah...I couldn't agree more." His hand stroked her arm, shoulder and then her cheek. She smiled.

"I really like you, Ted. You're a really great guy. Why is it that you're still single?"

"Just haven't found the right lady, yet, I guess. Never been very lucky in love."

"Me either," she said, looking into his eyes for a sign...of what she wasn't sure.

Ted reached his arm around and under her, and she laid down on it, cuddling into him. She stroked his lightly furred chest.

"Diane," he asked, "do you believe in fate?"

"What?" she answered a question with a question.

"Well, I really like you, Diane. I mean, like, alot. I just wonder if our meeting in the market over a six-pack of Sam Adams wasn't...I don't know...meant to be." He looked at her, and when he saw the amused look on her face, his face flushed with embarrassment. "Sounds stupid, doesn't it?" he chuckled.

"No, Ted, not at all. The same thing crossed my mind a time or two. We have alot of common interests, and not just sex," she laughed, "and we get along really well...on all fronts. I haven't had this much fun with a guy - and, again, I don't mean just the sex - in a long, long time. Today really has been fantastic."

He rolled on his side to gaze deeply into her eyes. He again stroked her cheek.

"Then, who says it has to end? I'd like to keep seeing you - and, like you said, I don't mean just for sex. I'd like to get to really know you. I'd like today to be just a beginning. Maybe it'll lead to something really special. What do you think? Sound like a plan...or am I spinning my wheels here?"

"No, Ted, you're not spinning your wheels. It sounds like a fine plan to me. I think we have the makings of a pretty good run, here. There's no way of telling where it'll lead, but I'll bet we have a helluva lot of fun getting there. I'm game if you are."