Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula chose to answer this question. "We'd all been shocked when we saw the pictures of Gwen with Timberline. Each one of us felt that Steve had been betrayed, and by association, so had the rest of us. We were upset with Gwen's behavior and took every opportunity to point it out to Steve.

"We were all gathered in a private room to sort out the order we'd be walking up the red carpet. I admit that I made the final remark that broke the camel's back, so to speak. I wondered out loud just how we were going to treat Gwen when she made it to the premiere. Should we act like nothing happened, or should we show her our displeasure over her actions?

"I barely had the words leave my mouth when Steve stood up and looked at all of us with more than a little irritation before he started in quite sternly. I still remember his words as well as the depth of his emotions on the subject of Gwen!"

"Gwen's the reason we're all here! She saved my life at least twice. She's the brains and a lot of the talent behind any success we've had. She's busting her ass to become a doctor while doing as much work for our charities as she can. She's beautiful, really smart, extremely talented, and I love her.

"Understand this. I won't listen to another bad word about the most compassionate, caring, loving person I've ever met. If you can't treat her with the respect she's earned and deserves, I suggest that you stay away from me, because I won't tolerate it!"

"Oh, my! He didn't yell or threaten anyone? He just explained that he loved your daughter and he wouldn't listen to any negative remarks?" quizzed Mrs. Patterson.

"I guess you had to be there," responded Jordan. "He didn't yell, but he was so cold and measured that we could tell he was very upset. We'd been trying to show support for him by complaining about Gwen. We quickly realized what a bad idea that was! If we want to support Steve, we have to support Gwen. His happiness is tied to Gwen's. We can't separate them and pretend that anything bad that happens to Gwen, or is done by Gwen, doesn't affect him. It does... a lot!"

"Okay, so Steve was a little pissed, but he got over it," broke in Kate. "You should see the pictures from the next movie and the premiere. We were all in it!"

"You're getting ahead of yourself," cautioned Lisa. "Those pictures will come later. Here are some from the L.A. premiere the next night and our first big motorcycle ride the following day, which was Sunday."

"The movie had a huge opening that Labor Day weekend," smiled Paula proudly. "We couldn't believe it when Clyde told us the numbers. Papers, television, and the internet were all talking about the movie, the incredible soundtrack, and especially the very hot love scenes Jordan and Gwen had with Steve.

"The fact that Jordan and Charlie appeared on the morning news show that Friday to perform the new song they wrote for the network's football broadcasts sure didn't hurt. Her 'Maxim' issue came out that day and was a huge success. They printed an extra ten thousand issues and it still sold out, like Gwen's did!" boasted Paula. "Jordan and Charlie had written the number one song in the country at the time in 'Midnight Lights', while Gwen sang it, plus a great opening song for football on CBC. They had the promotion part in high gear when the movie came out. I found out later that they considered asking Jordan to kiss Steve, rather than Nadiya, but Steve felt that Charlie and Jordan had already done enough, and he didn't want to 'disrespect' Charlie."

"By the time we made it back to the hotel that Friday night, I was exhausted," recalled Gwen. "I'd slept very little the night before because I was so worried about how Steve would react to my stupid stunt. I will tell you that by the next morning Steve had totally convinced me that he wasn't angry at me. The flight back to California was much more enjoyable than the one coming east. I snuggled with Steve the whole way.

"Clyde wanted us to think outside the box for the L.A. premiere. Jordan came up with the idea of arriving on motorcycles. We'd been planning on touring up the Pacific Coast Highway the next day on motorcycles, so we simply rode them to the premiere," recalled Gwen. "Instead of gowns, we ladies wore leather pants and leather halter tops. The guys had leather jackets, tight jeans and tight shirts. The crowd loved it!"

"That was an amazing weekend," sighed Lisa as she thought back to that first premiere in L.A. "Jason had been driving motorcycles for years, so he fit right in. By the time we landed in L.A. from New York, the press had pretty much decided that Steve and Gwen had never broken up, and the kissing was all done for the publicity. That really relieved the stress factor that we had been feeling. We all learned a valuable lesson about the depth of Steve's feelings for Gwen and what he required from us when we spoke to her, or about her."

"And I learned that I had a lot of maturing to do if I was going to live up to Steve's expectations," admitted Gwen. "I'd dodged a bullet with that Timberline incident and I promised myself that I'd never be in an embarrassing, degrading position like that again. Steve deserved much better, and I was going to see that he got it!"

"Our arrival on motorcycles turned out quite well," continued Jordan. "By that time, the movie had been released for just a day and it was becoming a huge hit. Our love scenes were a hot topic, but we also had a pretty solid all around movie with some great songs and performances. I'm still very proud of it, five years later."

"Yeah, the public loved our young, hip approach to the premiere thing and especially the way we were dressed. I don't know how Jordan kept her girls in that little leather top she had on, but she looked great, as you can see in this picture. She was all over the papers and internet the next day. Plus her issue of 'Maxim' had come out that weekend and it was a huge success. We knew she was beautiful and talented, but we didn't realize that she was just beginning to hit her stride. She's had some amazing accomplishments since that movie. I'm so proud to have her as a friend, and sister," stated Gwen as she beamed at Jordan.

"It was a great time, but our trip up the coast over the next two days is what stands out in my memory," recalled Charlotte during a lull in the conversation. "Steve and Gwen, Charlie and Jordan, Lisa and Jason, and Billy and I climbed on four Harleys early Sunday morning and headed north. The scenery was amazing once we got out of L.A.

"A couple of TV stations found out we were riding back to Stanford and reported our progress. It was picked up on the internet and social media. After we were on the road for a couple hours, we started finding people standing along the streets, waving to us and taking pictures. Then other bikers began joining up with us. This picture of us going through Half Moon Bay is my favorite. You can see bikers lined up for a mile or so."

"That was some trip," agreed Kate. "Dad rented an SUV and we followed my sisters and their friends to Stanford. Becky, Ashley, Stephanie and I got to ride on the bikes for a few hours. We just traded with Gwen, Jordan, Charlotte, and Lisa. I guess all of us girls got hooked on big bikes and the men that ride them on that trip."

"We camped at Big Sur the first night and it was beautiful," reminisced Lisa. "Our camp site was under some huge evergreen trees. We rented tents and air mattresses and slept under the stars. Remember that night, Gwen?"

Gwen gave her sister a big smile as she thought back about that night and how much she enjoyed the weekend.

"I think we need to pitch Gwen's tent way out in the woods," suggested Kate as the group started setting up camp. "Remember Russia and how loud she was there? What about Charlotte? She sounds like some kind of big cat when she gets cranked up. Mountain lions will probably be pouring down from the hills. Lisa is only a little better. Jordan's pretty quiet, which may not be a compliment for Charlie, at least if volume is proportional to pleasure. Even Mom and Dad get noisy at times. Stephanie and I are sharing a tent, as are Ashley and Becky. Everyone needs to remember how we don't have any hunky guys with us, so show some mercy and keep the appreciation as muted as possible."

"I don't care what you say," laughed Gwen. "I haven't seen this guy for weeks and I'm going to enjoy every minute I can with him and that may include some caterwauling, as Mom calls it. Maybe you need to pitch your tent out in the woods if we all bother you so much."

"I'm not going out in those woods!" declared Kate immediately. "Stephanie and I could get eaten by a bear, while you're getting eaten by..."

"Kate!" cautioned Paula. "Don't say it. You shouldn't even be thinking it. We're adults here and will behave as such. Won't we, Gwen?"

"I sure plan on enjoying adult activities," agreed Gwen with a big smile. "I just hope Dad doesn't wind you up like he did in Russia. That would be embarrassing."

"I've been staying out of this conversation. It doesn't seem like my own daughter would be making accusations about her dad like that. Steve, Charlie, Billy, and Jason haven't said a word during this little debate. Do you know why that is?"

"Because they know they're going to be very lucky tonight and don't want to say anything stupid to ruin it?" asked Charlotte with a smirk.

"Well, yes, it could be that," admitted Ted with a broad grin. "It could also be that they are gentlemen. They'd never want to damage a lady's honor. Maybe we should have the men sleep in the tents on this side of the clearing and the ladies on that side. That would solve all of these problems."

"I'm afraid you'd be creating much bigger problems if you tried to keep these young people apart," warned Paula. "Besides, I think this is all very romantic. We had that beautiful trip up the coast, and now the moon is almost full and shining down on us. It makes me feel young again."

"Oh, no!" blurted Kate. "There goes any hope I had for getting any sleep tonight. If Mom's feeling romantic, what are Lisa, Charlotte, Jordan, and Gwen feeling? I need to find a boyfriend!"

The group sat around talking about the experiences of the day, as well as the success the movie was enjoying. Finally, Lisa stood up and tugged on Jason's hand. "Boy! Am I tired from that ride! We're going to bed now, everyone. Goodnight."

"I bet you'll be even more tired after your next ride," whispered Kate as she hugged Lisa goodnight. "He's a great guy, and you're a great sister."

Less than ten minutes later, everyone had crawled into their tents and all lights were extinguished. The loudest sounds of the night came from Kate and Stephanie's tent. They'd break into laughter every time they heard the telltale sounds of passion from any of a number of nearby tents.

The group was up early the next morning and quickly prepared for the second leg of the trip. "I have to compliment everyone for being so thoughtful," announced Ashley. "Except for a few minor exceptions, Kate and Stephanie were the only people I actually heard last night."

"You must be a heavy sleeper," observed Kate wryly as the group made their way to the parking lot to continue their journey.

Steve's phone rang just before he started his bike. He had a short conversation and then turned to the group with a crooked grin. "That was my coach. He wanted to know why I wasn't at practice. I reminded him that he gave me permission to take the day off and report on Tuesday. He said he made that agreement when I was the third string quarterback and I'd better be at practice tomorrow afternoon or I'd be sitting the bench for the first series Saturday."

"I knew you'd be starting after the way you demolished Ohio State!" exclaimed Kate. "That was the best game ever. I told everyone at school that you'd be starting before long, but they already knew it."

Everyone took turns riding on the bikes with the guys until they approached Palo Alto. Gwen and Charlotte insisted on being on the passenger pillion with their boyfriends when the guys rumbled onto the campus. Once again, they had gathered a fair number of bikers riding behind them. Gwen and Charlotte acted as guides as they cruised the campus, pointing out places of interest.

A large portion of the student population watched and waved as they passed by. Gwen and Charlotte were beaming as they clung to their respective boyfriends and waved back. When they pulled up in front of their dorm, the four girls waved to the riders that had followed them as they continued on their various journeys.

Gwen had just stepped off the bike when the girls from her floor descended on her and Charlotte. "Hey, Gwen! It looks like you worked things out with Steve! We went to the movie Friday night, and again last night. It was the most romantic, sexiest movie I've ever seen!" gushed Dakota as she and the other girls gathered around the group.

"It was so hot when Steve ripped off your thong, picked you up after you slapped him and then made love to you standing up. There were moans all over the theater when he put his head under your skirt!" added the girl named Cindy as she openly stared at Steve.

"Thanks, everyone for the greeting. It's great that you all missed me so much," chuckled Gwen. "Let me introduce you. This is my sister, Lisa and her boyfriend, Jason. Next to Charlotte is her boyfriend, Billy. This other blonde is Jordan Quick and her boyfriend, Charlie. He writes songs with her and has the band that backs her, and us, when we perform.

"These are the girls from our floor in the dorm and they are fast becoming great friends to Charlotte and me. Now that the introductions are done, we should go in and get a drink."

"What?" yelled several girls in unison. "You forgot someone, Gwen! Aren't you going to introduce us to your boyfriend?" asked Dakota as she nodded toward Steve.

"I'm still debating the wisdom of that," replied Gwen with a straight face. "You girls all promise you won't get all mushy? Promise you won't try to steal him away from me? Promise you won't flirt shamelessly with him?"

"Hell, no!" replied Cindy as she stepped up to Steve and hugged him. "I'm Cindy. I'm a best friend to Gwen and a big fan of yours. Can we go to bed now? I hope that wasn't too subtle."

Steve grinned at the forward girl before telling her, "No offense, but we were going to clean up, check out Gwen and Charlotte's room and have a nice dinner. Servicing beautiful girls wasn't on the list Gwen gave me, so I'll respectfully decline, at least for now."

"So there's a chance?" laughed Cindy as she stepped aside to allow the other girls the opportunity to meet Steve. Gradually, the entire gathering drifted inside to the lobby, where chatter remained constant among the excited girls.

"I don't know if you freshmen realize it, but our dorm has always been looked down upon by the sororities on campus. As you know, this is Wooster Dorm, but the joke has always been that it's 'Woofer's' Dorm. We were considered the dregs of campus society, a bunch of nerds and lesbians. Now we have Gwen Anderson, Jordan Quick, and Steve Hammer sitting in our lobby and all the girls from the sororities are wondering what in hell happened!" laughed an RA. "Thanks for stopping in, Jordan, Steve, and the rest of you. I'll be posting pictures of this on Facebook and YouTube."

About that time, Paula, Ted, Ashley, Becky, Kate and Stephanie made their way into the lobby. "We had to park a mile away," complained Kate. "For some reason, this dorm has the only packed parking lot on campus."

Gwen introduced the late comers to everyone and then asked the group to excuse her for a few minutes. "Steve has to catch a flight back to Washington in a few hours and needs to clean up before we have dinner. We're going up to my room to spruce up and we'll be right back."

Half an hour later, Gwen was talking quietly to Steve as she opened the door to exit her room. "I just had to make love with you one more time before you left. I love you so much. Let's get back downstairs before they wonder what we're doing."

Steve had stopped before stepping into the hallway and Gwen was perplexed. She was about to urge him forward when she heard a titter behind her. Turning, she saw all of the girls from her floor staring at her from both sides of the hallway.

"What? Why is everyone up here? I told you we'd be right back. Why are you all looking so funny? Did something happen?" asked a worried Gwen as she looked from face to face.

Cindy smiled as she held up her cell phone and hit a key. Suddenly a shrill scream pierced the quiet of the hallway. It was quickly followed by another, slightly shriller sound. This went on for about fifteen seconds before Cindy shut it off.

Realization slowly washed over Gwen's face, followed by a deep red blush. "That was just, it was a, a song I'm working on," blustered Gwen as she looked down at the floor.

"You're such a liar! And the luckiest girl in the world!" declared Dakota as she came forward and embraced Gwen. "That was awe inspiring. You've succeeded in making us all very jealous, and very hot. This is how legends get started."

"Or how rumors get started," countered Gwen as she worked to regain her poise. "It was a new song we're working on, right Steve?"

"Yeah, we've been working on that song for some time now, trying to get it just right," grinned Steve as he watched Gwen squirm.

"If you didn't get it right just now, you never will," replied Cindy. "That was amazing to hear. I just hope I can find a guy that makes me sing like that. Now that I think about it, I did meet the guy, but you've got him all wrapped up."

"Enough of the small talk," stated Dakota as she stepped up to Steve. "Would you pose for a picture with me so I can post it on Facebook? My boyfriend dumped me a couple of weeks ago and I want him to see that I'm doing just fine."

"That's up to Gwen. When I'm with her and her friends, I rely on her judgment for things like that," replied Steve as Dakota shifted her gaze to Gwen.

"Sure! I don't mind sharing the guy for pictures. Give me your phone and I'll even take them for you," responded Gwen, thankful that the discussion about her noisy lovemaking had ended.

As soon as Gwen snapped a couple of pictures of Dakota with Steve, Cindy quickly took her place and handed Gwen her phone. Once again, Gwen took a few photos. The next request caught Gwen by surprise.

Audrey Li, a pretty Asian girl asked, "Could Steve take his shirt off for my picture? I would love to be able to show it to my family and friends."

"Oh! I guess that would be okay," responded a slightly flustered Gwen. "I don't see any reason why not. Steve, would you peel your shirt off for a picture with Audrey?"

Steve raised his eyebrows at Gwen as if questioning her. Gwen responded with a nod, so Steve reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Oohs and aahs echoed around the hallway.

"He looked hot in the movie, but he's incredible in person!" observed Dakota. "I've never seen a guy that looked this good."

"He actually dropped a few pounds working out with the football team," beamed Gwen with pride as her floor-mates marveled at her boyfriend's physique. "He's a bit leaner than he was, but it's all muscle, as you guys can see."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," blurted the usually shy Audrey as she pulled her own shirt over her head to reveal a surprisingly big pair of breasts and no bra. "Get a picture of me hugging Steve with my boobs against his chest."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Cindy. "I never saw that coming, or them coming, or whatever. What a picture that'll make."

"I don't know if this is a good idea," worried Gwen as she held up Audrey's phone and focused on her and Steve.

"Gwen, think about this," urged Steve. "What would be the outcome if this picture's seen by the public? Would this be a problem for me, for this girl, or for you?"