Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, Steve heard the front door open and someone step inside. Steve waited in the darkness and watched for movement passing by a window that allowed a small amount of moonlight in. As the person passed him, he spoke.

"Paula, you could get hurt walking in here in the dark without knocking, or at least turning some lights on. Why are you sneaking around?"

"I had to come over and see you before you left for Kiev. Ted told me that he's going with you. He feels it's his duty. I told him that he should stay home and let you younger men handle it. He got angry and stomped out. I watched him walk over to Lisa's, so I came here."

"So tell me why you're here," prodded Steve.

"Please don't let anything happen to Ted. I'm going to insist that he stay home, but he may not listen to me. If he does go, please make sure he doesn't get hurt," begged Paula.

"So the truth comes out?" chuckled Steve. "You really love the guy and you worry about him. And I thought you'd stopped in to beg me to stay home and be safe. Now I find out that it's your husband that you really love. How do you think I feel right now?"

"Like a jackass, I hope," replied Paula. "This is no joking matter. Ted wasn't in the military like the rest of you. He's a kind, gentle man."

"You think Jason isn't? Or Chip? Or Jared?" questioned Steve. "You don't seem to realize what you have in that husband of yours. He's a great deal like the rest of us, but without the military part. He's got enough courage for a dozen men. Do you think it's easy for him to be involved in this? He isn't trained, but he loves his daughters and wife. He'll go to war to help save the men his girls love. You should be very proud of your husband. He's a man you can depend on to have your back.

"When you go home tonight, you will not try to talk him out of going. Instead, you'll make sure he knows how proud you are of him and thank him for being the man he is. Tell him you'll be waiting for him to return and then maybe blow him and screw his brains out so he'll remember you while he's gone."

"Excuse me? Did my future son-in-law just suggest that I perform fellatio on my husband before coupling with him?" asked Paula in a fake huff.

"I don't think I said anything like that," replied Steve. "I want you to make Ted know how proud you are of him and give him some really good sex."

"What about you? Gwen isn't here, so what will you remember while you're gone?" asked Paula.

"I'll call her when I go to bed and have a nice conversation while you're riding Ted reverse cowgirl style," kidded Steve. "I want to see a big smile on his face when we climb on that chopper tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll do it!" grinned Paula. "His smile will be dazzling. Maybe he'll make my eyes roll back into my head."

"I hope he does," laughed Steve. "Now get back home and do whatever you do to get Ted all cranked up. Don't make me spank you again."

"Again? I gave you too much credit that day. You'll never have the nerve to..."

Steve grabbed Paula and quickly spun her around as he sat in a kitchen chair. Almost before she could realize what was going on, Steve's hand came down on her nicely rounded bottom. She was wearing jeans, so the effect was minimal, but after several more applications, she was certain that her bottom was glowing red.

Just as suddenly, he lifted her up and placed her on his lap and kissed her gently. "Now go home and do as you're told. Give Ted a night to remember. If he isn't grinning from ear to ear tomorrow morning, you'll be disciplined again when I get home.

"You're spanking me now, and telling me what to do, including having sex with my husband? I think I like this new slant to our relationship," whispered Paula as she kissed Steve softly and then left the house.

The next morning saw the men tossing some canvas bags into the chopper before climbing in. Ted scampered in and took a seat between Steve and Jason. He appeared nervous, but determined. Steve decided to have some fun with his future father-in-law.

"Gwen tried to talk me out of going," he began. "But she knows it has to be done and we can't abandon our hospital, or our friends. How was Paula?"

"At first she was determined to talk me out of going, but by the end of the night she told me that she was proud of me and how I supported my family and did everything I could to keep our girls safe and happy. We actually had a pretty good night. I guess she was giving me something to remember her by."

"Uh-oh!" teased Jason. "You're not going to be any good to us for a day or two. I know that look. I sure hope Lisa looks and acts like Paula in twenty years!"

"She could do a lot worse than take after her mother," agreed Ted. "I just hope my heart can take it."

It was about nine PM local time when the Red Lady touched down in Kiev. The group had two rental cars reserved, along with a large home on the outskirts of town. They were going to sleep for several hours before meeting with Nadiya and her father. Once they had their bags inside the house, Chip asked Jason and Steve if they noticed the van that was parked less than a mile down the road. Both men nodded.

"It was in really good condition, so it's extremely unlikely that it was abandoned," volunteered Jared. "I think we have someone keeping tabs on us. They know where we're staying, and probably how many of us are here."

"They're going to be prepared in case our negotiations don't go their way," agreed Steve. "We should be okay tonight since we haven't formally declined their extortion, but once we do, it'll probably get pretty hot around here. That's why I asked Nadiya to rent a place that was secluded. We don't want innocents getting caught up in this."

"Just from seeing a van parked down the road, you assume we're going to be involved in a small war?" asked a stunned Ted. "Couldn't it simply be broken down, or a couple of young lovers?"

"It could be," admitted Jason, "but we won't get shot to hell if we assume they're armed thugs and prepare for them. If it's just a couple of kids screwing, we'll still be alive. If we assume it's broken down, or kids parking, and it turns out that Hasko lets his dogs loose, our asses will be in some deep shit. We'll be ready for the worst case scenario."

The next morning saw Steve, Jason, Charlie, and Ted at Nadiya's parents' home. It was obvious to Steve from the first moment he saw them, that the family was extremely tense.

"He's made millions with extortion, prostitution, drugs, and every crime you can think of," asserted Nadiya's father. "He's very powerful and has spies everywhere. I'm sure he knows that you're here right now. No one lives long enough to testify against him. He has bribed more than a few high ranking people in the police department, I am certain. I don't know what you can accomplish, other than pay him. Perhaps you can get him to agree to take less. If you refuse his demands, I will send my wife and Nadiya away from here until I feel it is safe for them."

"Then you may want to buy their tickets right now," stated Jason. "We don't pay extortion."

"Let's not be too hasty," suggested Steve calmly. "It may be prudent if you make plans for Nadiya and your wife to leave the city, because this will be coming to a head and we can't guarantee we'll be on top when the smoke settles. First, I want Nadiya to set up a meeting with Hasko so we can feel him out. We may be able to convince him to forget the whole scheme."

"That will be when the pigs fly around Kiev!" declared Nadiya. "He is a monster. He does unspeakable things to women and children to keep men in line. If someone goes against him, their family suffers horrible torture and death."

"Okay, I get the picture," replied Steve as he noted the terror in Nadiya's voice. "You and your mom should make arrangements to be somewhere safe for a few days. This will be settled by then. I guarantee it. Can you set up a meeting for us?"

"I have been given a number. I will give it to you and you can make arrangements. I think Mother and I will follow your advice and pack our bags," responded Nadiya as she handed Steve a slip of paper.

The men said their goodbyes and left the Misko residence. Charlie made a suggestion. "This guy has a deputy in the government afraid for his family. I think it would be a good idea to put everyone back home on alert. The slimy bastard could have people ready to hurt our families if he doesn't get what he wants."

Steve nodded and pulled out his phone. "Sybil? Steve here. I'm sorry about calling at this time of day. I know it's late there, but this is important. You know that we're in Kiev, and you know why? We're concerned that things may get hot there if this gangster tries to convince us to pay the extortion by going after our loved ones. He's been known to harm family members to make people fall in line.

"You need to go into your highest alert. Do not allow Gwen, or anyone else to overrule a single safety precaution. Do you understand me? I'm serious as a heart attack here. You will take full control of the situation at Stanford. Inform your mother that I expect her to do the same with our families in Sparta. Charlie, Jason, Chip, Ted, and I are on the same page with this. Err on the side of caution for the next few days."

"Okay, Steve. I'll get up and get on it right now. Just remember that I'm following your orders, so if anyone gets upset with our demands and methods, I expect you to back me up totally," insisted Sybil. "This is what we do, so don't worry about your families. Will you guys be okay there? This sounds dangerous."

"We'll be careful," promised Steve. "You just make damn sure that our families are protected. Spare no expense and don't let your guard down for even a second."

Then Steve placed a call to the number Nadiya had given him. A raspy male voice answered in Ukrainian and Steve responded. "This is Steve Hammer, from Lady in Red Productions, the owners of the hospital that you want to 'insure'. Is this Hasko?"

"No, it is not. I can take of anything you need to know. I am his lieutenant," replied the man in perfect English.

"Well, that may be, but I'll need to meet with Hasko in person to discuss his proposal," replied Steve.

"That will not be possible. Mr. Hasko does not meet with his clients. I can take care of it."

"I'm sure you can, but I'll talk to Hasko about the ten million, or I'll simply leave Kiev. It seems like he has ten million reasons to meet with me. I'm sure you have my number on your caller ID. If you change your mind before this afternoon, call me back," stated Steve as he disconnected.

"We can't go back without settling this," stated Ted. "You've just pissed the guy off."

"Let's go get something to eat," suggested Jason. "This may be a long day."

While enjoying a late breakfast, Steve called Chip and spoke with him. He filled him in on everything Nadiya and her father had told them. Chip promised that he, Jared, and Pete would be prepared.

As they were paying the bill, Steve's phone chirped. Steve grinned at Ted and then answered it. After some discussion, Hasko's lieutenant set up a meeting for them in the auditorium in the hospital. He wanted Steve to be there waiting, alone and unarmed. Steve simply laughed at that request.

"I'll have three men with me and we will be armed, as I'm sure you will be. I'll see you at three this afternoon. Let's work out an agreement we can all live with."

The Americans arrived early. Steve and Charlie took seats at a desk at the front of the auditorium. Jason and Ted stood behind them and to the side.

"Ted, this may go to hell in a hand basket," stated Jason frankly. "I don't know how we'd be able to tell Paula and the girls if anything ever happened to you. It might be better if you waited down the hall."

"You can tell them that I went out like a man," responded Ted quickly. "How would I be able to face them if I hid in some corner and one or more of you were badly hurt? It works both ways, so don't try to change my mind. We're in this together."

"Let me say this, Ted. You've shown more courage and discipline than a lot of the officers I've served with," responded Jason. "You'll do."

At precisely three, the door to the auditorium swung open and four men in dark clothes walked into the room. They were followed by a tall thin man dressed in an extremely expensive suit. Five more men followed him into the room. They took up positions behind the man in the suit as he took a seat at the table across from Steve.

"This meeting is totally unnecessary," began the tall thin man Steve recognized as Hasko from the file he had studied. "You will now pay me fifteen million dollars before the end of the week."

'Why do you feel we would simply hand you that kind of money?" asked Steve calmly.

"Because you want your families to live," responded Hasko. "By now, my men that are stationed in your country have taken two of your women and await my orders on what to do with them. They also have the infant daughters. The rest of your families will be killed immediately if my men do not hear from me within fifteen minutes. If you do not agree to pay me fifteen million, I will have the first two women raped repeatedly, before I have their tits cut off, fried in butter, and eaten by my men. Then your darling daughters will ..."

Hasko never finished the sentence as a bullet from the gun in Jason's hand struck him between the eyes. Ted had been furious as he listened to the lunatic, Hasko describe what he intended to the women in his family. From the statement about having daughters, he decided the man was referring to Lisa and Jordan! He never even saw Jason move before the gun roared in his hand and Hasko was propelled backward, tipping his chair over so his sightless eyes pointed at the ceiling.