Lady In The House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers

"Lube!"

"Whaat?" I stammered again.

"Lube! Or you can take it dry, but I think you will appreciate some lube Nursey!"

I knew what he meant then, and although horrified I remembered the torture of Eddie's rampant member invading my unlubricated anus. I reached under the pillow with one hand and searched for the tube Carmel had put there previously this evening. I grasped it and thrust it out behind me, rocking precariously on my high-heels as I held onto the nightstand with only one hand.

"No, you do it Nursey," Harry laughed.

He took the tube of KY jelly and squeezed a big blob of the cool slippery liquid into my hand.

"You do it! And be nice and gentle I don't want to come before I get it in yer!"

I awkwardly reached behind me and felt around until my hand came into contact with Harry's hot engorged pole. It was rock hard and as I put my small hand around it, it felt enormous and menacing as it throbbed in my hand. Harry looked down to see me standing legs wide apart on high-heeled feet, my legs encased in diaphanous white nylon and my white satin panties pushed to one side of my arse. He watched as my long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the shine of the lubricant, slid feather-like up and down his hard cock, coating it with a generous amount of KY jelly.

I looked to one side and saw that I had left the wardrobe door open and I could see Harry and myself in the full length mirror. I looked just like a pretty nurse, a slutty nurse with a ridiculous cap perched on her head, bent over, pretty and pathetic as I reached back behind me and slowly smeared lubricant up and down Harry's penis. This nurse was about to be raped! Then I looked up and saw that Harry was looking at the same image and that he had a huge grin on his face.

"Oh Nursey, you're going to get it now!" he groaned.

His hands gripped my hips tighter and I felt his now lubricated glans press hard against my sphincter. But there was something preventing his entry; the nylon of my pantyhose! He hadn't pulled my pantyhose down or torn a hole in them!

"Pantyhose!" I gasped.

"Yes, I love them!" exclaimed Harry and gave an enormous thrust with his hips.

Christ! I felt the head of his penis slide inside my tight hole, the lube assisted but the nylon gusset of my sheer to the waist hose was also pushed inside me. The pain of having Harry's hard cock was bad enough but the nylon wrapped around the head of his cock was like sandpaper on the walls of my rectum.

"Oh God!" I groaned in agony and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I was impaled on the head of Harry's cock as I stood with my legs spread, skirt hitched up and Harry's huge gut hanging over me as he thrust harder. I could see his eyes closed in concentration and ecstasy as he stuffed more of his tumescent member inside me. I felt my pantyhose grow tight around my buttocks and between my groin as harry forced more of the sheer fabric inside me, wrapped around his hard cock. He was groaning and gripping me so hard that the pain was almost more than I could bear; I felt a searing heat as my insides were invaded.

Suddenly I felt the flimsy nylon pantyhose give and Harry's well lubricated shaft drove itself all the way inside me as the resistance of the nylon parted. It was so big and in me so deep that it knocked the wind out of me and rocked me on my heels. I felt Harry's flabby thighs against mine, his jeans whispering on my nyloned legs as he ground into me. His large gut now rested firmly against my lower back and my hands gave way as his full weight was pressed against me.

"Don't fall over Nursey," he laughed, "I'm just about to start the ride!"

With that he pulled me up and back against him so that I was standing. I was rocking on my heels but Harry held me firm and spun me around so I was pressed hard against the mirror. My skirt had fallen down and was covering our intimate parts where Harry and had me impaled on him. He pushed me harder against the mirror and I smelt his rancid breath as he started to kiss my neck. One hand held me locked against the mirrored wardrobe as I felt the other fumble around at the front of my skirt. His hand went under the hem and began to stroke my pantyhosed thighs as Harry started to slowly rape my back passage.

It was not as excruciating as when Eddie raped me without the lubricant, but Harry's cock was a lot thicker and I felt so full of him that I would explode. Harry started to thrust slowly in and out of me, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he was panting as he slobbered at my neck, kissing and licking me with his foul mouth.

Harry's hand stroked my thighs and groin as he slowly fucked me, he obviously delighted in the feel of the slinky nylon and satin on his skin because he had shucked down his pants and was pushing his crotch hard against my pantyhosed arse on the in stroke. Harry now began to fuck me harder and faster, he breath in great explosions as he established a had and fast rhythm.

"Open your eyes bitch!" he gasped against me, "look!"

I opened my eyes and was humiliated by what I saw reflected in the mirror. Harry was thrusting against me, his jeans around his ankles and his sweaty body moulded to my back; his hand was under the front my skirt ferreting around, pawing and stroking. Harry's ugly face was beside mine and he slobbered at my neck. He was thrusting in and out pivoting his waist to get all of himself inside me, rubbing his balls on my nylon covered ass at the top of his in-stroke.

My back passage was filled and it ached with the size of the invading member that slid in and out of me, but oh god no! I could feel the spongy hard mass of Harry's glans as they pushed on my prostate; I couldn't believe it but again I felt the first ripple of sexual pleasure. I was not about to give this pig the idea that I was becoming aroused so I decided to end this rape as soon as possible.

I leant forward more so that my buttocks pushed out further and scrunched my hips from side to side to increase Harry's pleasure and ensure my nylon encased cheeks rubbed against him, as he obviously loved the feel of that. I turned my head sideways so that harry could stretch his fat neck out and kiss my pouty lips; I gagged on his breath but concentrated on trying to get Harry to come.

Harry now stepped back slightly and pulled me with him so that I was again bent over with my legs spread. Harry now started to pound himself heavily in and out of me. I though that he would do some serious damage to my insides if he didn't stop soon; the pain was enormous, but I still had the tingle of excitement every time his cock rubbed my prostate. Harry fucked me harder and harder and was really grunting and panting now. He gripped my hips and pulled me back hard against him as he thrust forward and held me rock steady as he pulled back. He was now jackhammering himself in and out of me, groaning and cursing.

"Fucking bitch! Fucking Whore! Fucking take this you cunt!" he screamed.

He pushed in hard and ground his balls against my nyloned cheeks as he shuddered. His grip on my waist was like iron. I felt his cock start to convulse inside me as it shuddered and secreted his hot spend. Harry's cock actually expanded and I felt the walls of my back passage begin to tear as Harry came deep inside me. I felt jet after jet of hot seed stream into me as Harry stated to rock slowly back and forth again. Harry's semen further lubricated his cock and some of the pain went away. Harry was still hissing obscenities as he completed his climax. I felt his spend drip from my sphincter and run down my nyloned legs.

Harry pushed me forward and thrust back so that his cock slid out of me, a torrent of his semen joined the trickle running down the inside of my legs. I couldn't believe how much semen he had shot into me.

I couldn't move, I was bent over, my back aching, my legs locked apart and my back passage throbbing in agony. Harry pushed me sideways and I landed on the bed, sitting up, my legs spread and skirt hiked up.

Harry leant over me and kissed me full on the lips.

"That was worth every penny; you are one hot nurse," he laughed.

Harry grabbed a handful of my clean white skirt and wiped his cock on it. The silvery gleam of semen and KY jelly stained the fabric; there was also a faint trace of blood.

Harry hitched up his pants and made for the door, tightening his belt; he looked back at the dishevelled, raped, nurse sitting legs akimbo on the bed, a look of shock on her face and her tunic stained with semen and blood.

"Yep, you are one fucking hot nurse alright; maybe next time you can play Nun!"

I heard his laughter fading as he walked down the passageway past the other cells to what I presumed to be the waiting room. The waiting room where undoubtedly there were more customers waiting. I closed my eyes as the tears ran slowly down my cheeks.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers
12