Lady In The House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie there, my hands and feet tied, my skirt hiked around my waist; nyloned legs spread, my slowly deflating penis sticking out of the waistband my sheer panties. My makeup is smeared and wig tousled due to the passionate struggle I have just endured and enjoyed. The single drop of Charlotte's semen glistens on my chin.

"That was wonderful!" whispers Charlotte.

"Wonderful!" whispers Carmel.

"Wonderful!" I whisper.

"Fucking wonderful ladies; I really enjoyed the show. Now who the fuck gave you permission to play those sort of games!"

Oh my God! It's Eddie. He's looking though the bars of my workroom cell pushing his sticky, gnarled cock back into his pants. A pool of semen glistens at his feet in the low light.

"Now; how the fuck am I going to punish you girls for using something that I own and that everyone else has to pay for to use!"

"YOU!!!!!" he screamed pointing his shaking finger at the three of us.

To be continued……………………………………………….

12