Lady In The House Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped a silver anklet on my right ankle and clipped on a pair of silver drop earrings, a ladies watch and two silver bangles on each of my wrists, and a matching silver chain necklace around my neck. I gave my face another dusting of finishing powder and put another topcoat of lipstick on my lips. I sprayed my favourite perfume 'Poison' on my decolletage and sprayed a mist of the perfume under my slip.

I heard the clatter of approaching high-heels and Carmel appeared at the door to my workroom with 'Iron-bar Steve' right behind her. He pushed past Carmel into the cell and stared down at me where I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me!" he demanded.

I spare him no details as I told him what had happened.

"Those cunts!" is all he said before he stood up and walked determinedly out of the door of my recently renovated cell.

Carmel left my cell and retuned a few seconds later with a bottle of scotch and a packet of cigarettes. She closed the door and pulled the heavy silk drapes across the bars leaving the workroom the gloomy shadows cast by the single dim bedside lamp. She poured two large tumblers of scotch and then sat down next to me and offered me a lighted cigarette and one of the glasses of smoky malt liquor. She was still wearing the bone suit, the cerulean silk blouse, taupe hosiery and white high-heeled pumps. Her heavy makeup remained the same but she has changed the blonde wig she had been wearing for a black bob. Her gold jewellery glittered in her ears, at her throat and on her fingers

"Michele; I know that we haven't always gotten along but I wouldn't wish what happened to you on any one," Carmel said, sitting on the bed next to me.

I took a drink of my scotch and a drag on my cigarette and then, as I finally relaxed, I began to softly cry again. Camel pulled my head to her shoulder and gently stroked my hair. I smelled her perfume, I recognised the brand as 'Red,' as my head nestled in the crook of her neck. I hugged her gently as I sobbed into her neck and she reciprocated by stroking my hair and slowly rocking me back and forth. She whispered in my ear.

"It's alright Michele; It's alright honey."

My satin full-slip slid against Carmel's tight suit and I could feel the heat of her body. Our knees were lightly touching, the diaphanous nylons delicately stroking each other, her taupe hosiery peeking through the split in her skirt and my black stocking thighs became exposed as my slip rode during the embrace. I remembered what had happened the last we embraced all those years ago. She and her friend Charlotte tied me to the bed and forced me to engage in transbian sex.

I felt the beautiful soft butterfly of Carmel's breath as she exhaled sweetly in my ear.

"Remember what happened the last time we hugged in this workroom; god it's hard to imagine that was sixteen years ago!" she whispered.

I raised my head and looked into her heavily made-up eyes; and looked at her red lipsticked lips and my hand reached up and gently stroked her cheek, my ruby-red nails glittering in the gloom. My hand continued up to her lustrous black wig and entwined itself in the silky softness of the fine hair. I gently pulled her face to mine and our lips brushed; I slipped my tongue across her lips and tasted her lipstick.

Carmel looked deeply into my eyes and reciprocated; her hand slid into my hair and she pulled me forward until our lips softly met; her tongue cautiously extended and brushed my lips. Then, at the same time, we opened our mouths and mashed our lips together, our tongues entwining and bodies pushing against each other, satin and nylon coming together to create an exquisite sensation that caused my penis to awaken in my nylon panties.

Carmel eased me back on the bed until my head rested on my pillow; the kiss remained unbroken and a sense of urgency seeped into our embrace. Carmel stroked my face and showered my lips, cheeks and eyelids with soft kisses and I felt a soft feminine yearning course through my body. She adjusted her position on the bed so that her legs were straddling mine and her silken, nylon clad calves rubbed softly against my stockinged thighs.

My penis was rampant in the front of my panties. Carmel sighed sweetly in my ear as she softly kissed my earlobe, her perfume mingling with mine creating a bouquet heightening our senses.

"Michele, honey; you are so lovely, I've wanted to do this with you again for long" she whispered.

Her hand slipped up my inner thigh, the light rasp of her nails on my stockings sending waves of pleasure through my body. I pulled her body harder against me and mashed her soft lips against mine, our tongues intertwining in a sweet symphony. Carmel's hand slid under my slip and I gasped as she began tenderly stroking my erect member through my silky soft nylon panties.

Carmel removed her hands for a few seconds so that she could push herself up my body so that she was straddling my waist, her skirt had ridden up around her waist. Our eyes met and we nodded silent consent to each other.

She lowered her lips to mine and her soft lipsticked lips gently pressed themselves against mine, my lipstick smeared and mingled with hers as she pushed harder and her lips crushed themselves against mine. Carmel's tongue pushed between my lips and slid slowly over my teeth. I opened my lips and ran my tongue against hers and tasted her sweet mouth. My penis was a raging hardened rod in my panties. Then I felt her soft hand slide back up and down my stockinged leg and under my skirt; it stroking the top of my thighs, her fingernails gently scraped the bare skin where my stockings end and then fluttered up to the bulge in my panties. Her fingernails began to slowly scrape across my nylon-encased cock and I sighed into Carmel's mouth and pushed my lips harder against hers.

Carmel's fingers freed my erect penis from my panties and slowly stroked me, smearing pre-seminal fluid all over my glans. She lifted her buttocks off my body and reached under her skirt. I heard the rasping sound of her pantyhose gusset being torn open by her fingernail.

"Michele, I want you inside me honey," she whispered and bent down and kissed me briefly.

Then she moved again so that her soft nylon-encased buttocks were in direct contact with my erect penis. She rubbed her buttocks against my member and then wriggled around until my penis was positioned against her puckered anus.

"Your not wearing panties, you slut!" I whispered in jest.

"Takes one to know one," she smiled back at me and slowly lowered herself onto me until I was embedded all the way inside her.

Carmel pushed down with her nylon-clad buttocks until they rested on my thighs; her torn hosiery rubbing against my scrotum as she began to ride me, putting her hands on the bed-head to support her weight as she fucked me. My cock felt snug and tight inside her, her tight back passage spasmed against my invading member. Carmel screwed up her face and started to moan.

"Oh Michele, fuck me!"

"Michele Fuck Me!"

"Michele.........FUCK ME!!!!!"

My cock was trapped deep inside her and as she rode up and down on me I pushed my groin up to meet her as she slammed her arse down onto my cock. My silky lingerie created little explosions of excitement when it came into contact with Carmel's body, the rustle of nylon and satin became background music to our groans and sighs as we both approached orgasm.

Carmel leaned forward over me and slammed her arse up and down on my cock at a frenzied pace. My penis was throbbing with excitement and I felt my orgasm build as Carmel's silken buttocks slammed against me, driving her anal passage up and down on my shaft.

I couldn't hold my climax back any longer and I orgasmed, my penis exploding deep in Carmel's arse as I rose up to thrust it in as far in as it would go. She responded by pushing down and grinding her pantyhosed ass against my panty-clad scrotum as I unloaded steam after stream of hot semen deep inside her back passage.

The orgasm was intense and as Carmel thrashed about on top of me I realised that she was flooding the gusset of her pantyhose with her semen as she also climaxed. My cock pulsed inside Carmel's tight ass; as my testicles became super-stimulated by the feel of Carmel's hosed buttocks rubbing against them through my silky panties. The feel of my lingerie rubbing against Carmel's skirt, blouse and nylons amplified the sensations of one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever experienced.

After grinding her soft buttocks against me one final time, Carmel rested and leaned forward over me so that she could kiss me. As my tongue slipped into her mouth, I felt the warm sticky wetness of her emission as it soaked through her pantyhose and my slip, warming the skin of my belly.

"That was lovely," she smiled, "but now I'll have to change my clothes before I go back on the front desk for rush hour."

"I suppose I had better change my slip and panties too," I smiled back.

"I don't think Steve will give me the evening off just because I was raped by four prison guards this afternoon," I said sarcastically.

"I don't think so either; but I wouldn't want to be any of those guards when Steve or his boys get hold of them," she replied.

To be continued...

12