Lady Kia of North Carolina

Story Info
Haitian Trickster visits beloved African American gal.
1.7k words
2.56
5.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The month of November has come to the beautiful, storied American South, and for Lady Kia, a feisty young Black woman fortunate enough to have been born under the sign of Scorpio, North Carolina never looked better. It was getting a bit chilly, hence why she didn't feel like leaving her house today. Of course, there was another reason. A certain tall, handsome Black man had come to North Carolina all the way from Ontario, Canada, to show her some much-needed appreciation...

"Black Kings bow down only to Black Queens," Samuel said to Lady Kia as he knelt before her, and the tall, curvaceous, brown-skinned and long-haired, busty African American dominatrix smiled, nodding in approval. To her, it was only fitting that her King acknowledge her power and might, for without her, he would have been dead a long time ago. The world is always out to get the strong Black man, and only the strong Black woman stands between him and an untimely death...

A lot of Black men nowadays chase everything under the sun, from women of other races to their fellow man, and sometimes, both. That's fine, it's alright to experiment and to have preferences. Still, whether a Black man identifies as gay, straight, or bisexual, he cannot escape the simple fact that the world would rather he be dead. The system sees the Black man as a threat due to his strength, his courage and his resilience. Anyone who disagrees is a frigging liar, just a fact of life.

At the end of the day, a Black man's only ally is the Black woman. Women of other races, or male lovers, none of them seemed to give a damn when the racist system ultimately puts a Black man in an early grave. Brothers can bash Black women all they want, deep down they know that these others whom they bang or get banged by really don't have their backs. This is something Samuel has only recently come to realize, hence why he came home to Lady Kia...

"Damn straight, now come here," Lady Kia replied, and Samuel grinned, then the brother did as he was told. Rising, he went to her, a big and tall, dark-skinned and masculine man originally from the island of Haiti. For years now, he'd been looking for something. He sought that special something in hookups with females of other races and cultures, and even the occasional 'male bonding' romp, but never found it. Until he met...her.

"My Queen, let me taste your essence," Samuel said, as he took her hand and kissed it, and Lady Kia smiled and nodded. Sitting on a throne-like chair in the basement of her townhouse, somewhere in North Carolina, the statuesque Black woman, who didn't look a day over thirty, considered the man before her. Samuel wasn't the most stable man in the universe, and he flitted from sexual dalliance to sexual dalliance, often narrowly avoiding disaster, and seldom learned his lesson. At last, he came to her...

"Are you worthy of me, Samuel? You've been chasing big-booty Black, white, Chinese and Arab bitches all over Canada, and even had some fun with the fellas and only now do you realize my worth? I should dismiss you," Lady Kia said, shaking her head. Samuel bit his lip, and his heart winced. He'd been with pretty much everything under the sun, that was true, but nothing could replace the strong Black woman whom he cherished in his mind and soul...

"My Queen, help me be a better man," Samuel said, and he bowed his head, and genuflected once more. Lady Kia grinned, tickled pink by seeing a more humble side to Samuel, a brother who was definitely full of himself on most days. She watched as he kissed her toes, which she'd painted a few days ago, sucking on them. In the past, Lady Kia informed Samuel that she was a bit ticklish, which made the Haitian Trickster, as he liked to be called, grin devilishly with anticipation. Fortunately, Samuel knew better than to try Lady Kia's patience, especially on her turf...

"Samuel, I'm thirty years old, and you're thirty three, we're no spring chickens, it's now or never, if you don't prove yourself worthy of me, I'll ditch your ass, are we clear?" Lady Kia said, and Samuel nodded firmly. Lady Kia watched as he drew closer, then paused, his handsome face inches from hers. Samuel held his breath, admiring Lady Kia's beautiful. He'd been fond of her for ages, and had never overlooked her beauty, even if she couldn't see that beauty in herself sometimes. At last, he kissed her.

"Duly noted my Queen," Samuel said to Lady Kia, and then he began making love to her. Lady Kia slipped out of the red tank top and long Black dress that she wore, revealing a very voluptuous body. Samuel admired her big natural tits, that round belly, and those thick thighs. Grinning, Samuel began licking Lady Kia from her head to her toes, taking his sweet time. Lady Kia moaned softly as Samuel grabbed her breasts and gently massaged them, flicking his tongue over the areolas of her nipples. This was getting good...

"Slow down," Lady Kia said, clucking her tongue for emphasis, and Samuel nodded, then spread her thick thighs. Grinning, he inhaled the hot, clean scent of her pussy and then buried his face between her legs. Oral sex was one of Samuel's specialties, and he eagerly licked Lady Kia's sweet pussy. Sucking on her clitoris, he worked two fingers into her wet pussy, then added a third. Just like that, Samuel began fisting her, and Lady Kia's pleasure-filled moans echoed across the townhouse.

As the day rolled on, Lady Kia and Samuel continued with their explorations. Lady Kia doesn't call herself a lady simply because she likes the title, she is actually a dominant in the worlds of Kink and BDSM, and is well-known among aficionados of such things across the Deep South. Samuel has long been her favorite, and she gives him a lot of leeway, but today, she was going to give her favorite Haitian Trickster some much-needed punishment, thank you very much.

"Think you can tame me, huh?" Samuel said, grinning defiantly, and Lady Kia grinned, and proceeded to show this tall, handsome and arrogant Haitian stud what she was made of. Samuel is the kind of man that drives women and men wild. The brother doesn't have to try to seduce a lady or a fella. People start to stalk him because his good looks, intelligence and I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude and deliciously sociopathic mindset make him simply irresistible. Still, when he's in a bind, only Lady Kia can save him from his worst self...

"Damn straight, Samuel, I own your ass," Lady Kia said, and with that, she forced Samuel on his knees. At six-foot-one and two hundred and fifty six pounds, Samuel is one burly, dark-skinned brother, one who carries himself like a big teddy bear and has the mindset of a deviant. He enjoys messing with people for fun, the more dangerous the better. Lady Kia is five-foot-nine, big and bodacious, and more than big enough and woman enough to handle this intelligent, charismatic and devious man. Let the games begin...

"Oh fuck," Samuel said as Lady Kia grabbed his dick and fellated him, then twisted his balls, causing him to wince in pain. Lady Kia flashed him a wicked smirk, then continued with her fun. Lady Kia grabbed Samuel and made the big and tall Black man sit on her lap, and then proceeded to smack his handsome face, twist his nipples, and spank his cute Haitian ass. Samuel tried to tough it out and refused to cry out, but Lady Kia twisted his nipples even harder and succeeded in making the Haitian Trickster sing the blues...

"You need to smother a bit, first, though, I've got something for your ass," Lady Kia said, and without further ado, she inserted a nine-inch dildo in Samuel's well-lubricated ass. Afterwards, she had him lie down on the king-sized bed, and sat on his face, smothering him. While sitting on Samuel's visage, Lady Kia stroked his big Black dick, which lengthened and hardened in her hand. If there's anything Samuel loves it's pleasure mixed with pain, and Lady Kia knows how to deliver both.

"Oh yes, I like that, no please don't go," Samuel said, protesting as Lady Kia rose from his face after smothering him with her ass for a while. Lady Kia grinned and then straddled Samuel, sitting on his lap. When she grabbed his hard dick and rubbed it against her pussy, Samuel stopped protesting. With a sexy Black BBW straddling him and a dildo up his ass, the brother was harder than a rock. Bucking his hips, he thrust into Lady Kia, burying his hard dick in her pussy. At last, the King and Queen were united...

"Fuck me silly, if you can," Lady Kia said defiantly, locking eyes with Samuel, and the Haitian Trickster nodded and smiled. Grabbing her by the hips, he began fucking her with slow, deep and passionate thrusts. Lady Kia rocked back and forth on her lover, loving the feel of his hard dick in her pussy. The two of them fucked and sucked the day away, banging over every inch of the townhouse, and ultimately ended up, sexually exhausted and sweaty, on the kitchen floor. Grinning, Lady Kia looked at Samuel and nodded. The Haitian Trickster did not disappoint...

After enduring many unhappy but academically and socially productive years in the Ontario region of Canada, Samuel decided to move permanently to North Carolina to be with his beloved Lady Kia. Years of going back and forth between Black women and women of other races, and even other men, had taught him what matters. The woman who has been by his side as he endured hell on earth is the only human being Samuel wants to spend the rest of his life with. Of course, Samuel is still who he is. The brother will still admire Sportswoman Serena Williams booty, NBA legend Lebron James's fine abs, Actress Sharon Stone's thighs and Boxer Anthony Joshua's, ahem, fighting prowess, but he only loves Lady Kia!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers