Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crumbs!"

He cautiously moved his trembling hands across her slightly rounded belly and then upwards towards her vast bosom.

Her Ladyship began to play with his brushed back hair, pressing her right leg into his groin. She wanted sex so badly her pussy ached and wept juices.

He tried his best to tease the erect nipples and fondle her ample tit flesh, but the radiant beauty grew impatient.

She stooped down the best she could, took his burgeoning dick in one fist and started sucking on it.

She had the full length of his cock in her mouth as she slobbered audibly on his hot shaft. Sucking on him non-stop made the reserved fellow a lot more compliant as he bucked up and made her gag and splutter.

"Naughty, naughty." she grinned with wet lips. "So, you like big boobs?"

Staying on her haunches, Her Ladyship slid his vertical pole into the deep channel of her twin globes that she gathered together. He groaned in utter amazement as the Milf began to ride up and down, literally masturbating him between her chesticles! Obviously no novice at tit-fucking, the wanton noblewoman dropped lower, until his swollen cock head protruded at the top of her tit tunnel. Her darting tongue flicked out at the vanishing glans whenever it reappeared like an inquisitive snake head. Every time she made contact, her spit made his dick glide between her deep crevice much easier.

"I think I'm going to cum."

"No you're bloody well not! Now, touch me there."

As Penny held onto him tightly, he put one hand between her thighs, finding her fuck hole and burying his middle digit inside. The hot blonde goddess sighed and kissed him avidly.

She whimpered softly, bobbing on her heels as he probed her quim.

"See how, oh. Wet I am?"

Penny held onto his shoulders and hopped on one heel as he frigged her hard, tossing her head back in bliss.

Presumably ready for it, she pushed him away and turned her back on him.

His left thigh pressed between hers and his hands gripped her waist as he pinned her against the hand basin. The obvious look of lust in his eyes was reflected in hers as she stared into the smeared mirror above the sink.

"Fuck me."

The sight of her rounded buttocks with the pale yellowish haired muff peeking out wet and inviting made his boner twitch like mad.

Despite the severe lack of space in the toilet, he bent slightly and lined up. At that moment, the train lurched, and his rigid dick speared her honey pot in a single lunge.

"My word! You are eager, aren't you?"

With youth comes enthusiasm, and although she would have preferred a little more foreplay, Penny was so horny that his rabid fucking sent pulses of pleasure through her loins.

He grunted and grabbed her by her wide hips and rammed in and out. She was perfect. He loved how her generous rear end buffeted against his thighs as he gave it to her.

Penny was delighted with affairs as she held onto the basin and dug her heels into the floor tiles.

He was strong, willing, and hard as he sank into her to the hilt.

She looked at his reflection and the sight of him behind her up to his balls inside her was utterly erotic.

She felt a frisson of a thrill as they fucked in the cramped toilet. Limited space to be sure, but sort of ideal for a quickie. Spontaneous and a trifle sleazy.

"Yes! Exactly like that!" She yelped as he plundered her sopping wet pussy harder.

It was all rough and ready but exiting as well. The saucy minx couldn't get enough of his solid young cock pounding her hard and fast.

Penny was breathing fast as he pushed her towards a huge climax. But then the little shit pulled out.

"Is this toilet vacant?" Said a woman as she rattled the door handle.

"Sorry! Taken!"

"Bother!" Said the voice as the person trudged off.

Fuming, the wealthy socialite turned to face her youthful lover and put one leg into the crook of his right elbow.

"Finish me off, you little prick!"

He shook his head to clear it and filled her cunt once more as she bobbed on one high heel.

Every time he entered her steamy hole, he snorted in derision. He was just her fuck-toy she may have used once in a while when needed. But oh! What a fuck bunny she was!

The overhead lights flickered and went out as the train entered a tunnel.

He paused, half in and half out of her juiced up pussy, a tad bewildered.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

The lights came back on and he resumed their clandestine rut.

His hands went out and he grabbed onto her bottom cheeks as he humped her with powerful thrusts.

Another orgasm ripped through the disheveled blonde and her cunt muscles tightened on his length.

Then he stiffened and quivered as he ejaculated a stream of cum inside her.

She was about to let him know that she didn't want him coming inside her but like all twenty-somethings he couldn't have held back even if he wanted to. Poor lamb.

When he finally slipped out of her, she yawned, got back into her dress quickly and patted him on the head.

"Good boy." She quipped and left him with a shrinking hose.

Bloody hell! He didn't even know her name

He returned to his seat exhausted. Some of the other passengers looked his way and he wondered if they had any idea what he had been up to.

When the train arrived in Kingswood, he looked out of the window and saw her walking regally on the platform with her back straight, chest out and with her wide brimmed hat covering her smug expression. He sat back in his seat and began to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

END