Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 22

Story Info
Her Ladyship undergoes some hardship.
6.3k words
5
298
1
0

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

England, 2024.

"This is the BBC news at ten. Just in is the latest in the ongoing story of the potential fraud case against Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson. Surrey Police are still investigating a three million pound payment made to Her Ladyship in 2023. The transfer of funds at Coutts Bank is being treated as suspicious by the National Crime Agency probing the allegations of fraud and bribery surrounding the wealthy owner of Williamson Manor and the landed estate. Lady Penelope has denied any wrongdoing and explained it was payment for her role in the making of a private motion picture."

"How I choose to support myself and my estate is my business and is strictly a family matter. I see myself as an entrepreneur. There are many entrepreneurs involved in the making of private films from struggling film companies, and if benefits are made from that involvement it is all perfectly legal."

"Lady Penelope was also asked whether she had lied to the press about her actual participation in the so-called 'Blue Movie' but she insisted it was not true. Since that quote however it has been established that that widowed aristocrat had indeed acted and part-funded the film entitled 'Downtown Abbey Manor' and that she had not declared the profit to the HM Revenue and Customs."

"I made an error in what I said to the press. I regret not saying straight away that yes, I was involved, and the HMRC was informed I was involved. My legal team has advised me not to comment and to say nothing of my involvement in the motion picture."

The BBC contacted a spokesperson for her legal advisors who said they were authorised to speak on behalf of Her Ladyship regarding any numerous questions about the company Red Hot and Blue which has since dissolved. In response, a spokesperson said: "Any questions that you have are fully addressed in the statement to the authorities."

"A spokesman for Surrey Police has undertaken an investigation and will produce their findings concerning both the civil and criminal cases. The NCA, which investigates serious crime, said in a statement that it had 'opened an investigation' in May 2023 into suspected criminal offences committed in the procurement of unauthorised contracts by Red Hot And Blue and that they were now satisfied the police will act accordingly."

x

The Surrey and Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company (KSS CRC), delivers a range of rehabilitation services to people who have been sentenced by a court to either custody or community supervision. Community Payback (CP), Is punishment often given as an alternative to prison and requires offenders to complete between 40-300 hours of unpaid work depending on the severity of the crime committed and the individual's criminal record. CP has many benefits including its flexibility, allowing service users to complete their CP time alongside current work commitments.

In addition, women-only groups and individual placements are available to allow service users to complete their hours in a positive environment alongside like-minded people who can mentor, motivate, and exchange credible expertise encouraging them to learn new skills to support their rehabilitation.

And so it was that Lady Penelope had been found liable and had been committed to 100 hours of CP and to pay the princely sum of one million pounds to HMRC. The humbled Lady had accepted the judgement and received word of her first chore soon after. This was for her to participate in preparing a free lunch for the local homeless and the needy.

She had to attend this charity function set up at The Old Vicarage in Dorking, Surrey. This former Vicarage is believed to be of Georgian origins and is denoted of particular architectural merit by its grade II listing. The property is accessed from a long discreet driveway and is on the edge of Dorking town centre so highly conveniently located for the facilities of the town and the stations.

The house occupies an elevated position with charming views up West Street towards St. Martin's Spire and towards the North Downs. There is an enclosed easily maintained garden with lawn and patio seating area and a detached garage and driveway parking.

Her Ladyship duly arrived in her Rolls Royce motor car driven by her chauffeur. An obvious demonstration to all that she was from the upper strata of society. A world of fine food and wine where the champagne was consumed seven days a week. Even though she had been successfully prosecuted, instructing her driver to return in three hours, she entered the vicarage and passed through the ground floor principle dining room to the fully fitted kitchen.

She tugged disdainfully on her cheap attire which consisted of a pale blue cleaners dress and a white cotton apron. The imperious noblewoman had taken it upon herself to make some adjustments of her own and had shortened the hem to three inches above the knee.

She pouted and huffed as she looked around the kitchen where she was expected to spend the morning baking bread and making soup for three dozen. About ten minutes later, the designated helper arrived in the shape of one Jennifer Richmond. Like Lady Penelope, she had been given the CP as a result of offences due to alcohol abuse. She was twenty-nine with a slim build and light brown hair.

"Lady Penelope, I presume?"

"Correct. And you are Jennifer. This is a fine state of affairs and no mistake."

"I know. Still, it beats spending time in prison."

"I agree. How does this work?"

"The fundraisers of the charity have generously offered some fresh food from surplus and we are going to cook lunch for around thirty homeless people in the vicarage. Are you up for it?"

Penny nodded and spread her hands.

"Great. We shall have some help from local women who are borderline offenders. A lot of nineteen-year-old girls are under pressure these days to err on the wrong side of the fence. These girls need something to occupy their minds."

"So, we are going to bake fresh bread and make some nice sandwiches."

"Right, and we have to make a big batch of soup."

"Sounds good. And I will try to make my favourite dessert. Italian meringues. It's egg whites, sugar, and vanilla extract. Real gooey."

Jennifer pinned her hair up and looked around the kitchen. She was dressed in the same plain dress as Penny, and both were without makeup. The food had been delivered and Jennifer turned on the two ovens. Just then the two heard the front door slam which signaled the arrival of the girls.

"That will be Katrina and Georgia."

The kitchen door was smashed open and the pair of volunteers matched in with the hoods up on their big coats. They were slouched and morose and when they showed their faces they both looked thoroughly bored.

"Good afternoon," said Her Ladyship in her plummy voice. "I am Lady Penelope and this is Jennifer."

The tallest of the two black girls looked the older woman up and down and regarded the pair of them with utter contempt. This one had cropped dark hair and had a stud-pierced nose. The other was heavier built with a huge behind.

"Katrina, innit."

"Georgia."

Both younger girls had permanent sneers and the conversation died a sudden death before it had even started. Taking the helm, Lady Penelope began to take charge.

"Katrina, we need to crack on. Could you start to lay the tables?"

"Whatever!" she mumbled and showed the palm of her hand. "Ain't no boss of me, stuck-up bitch."

This last aside was just about audible for Her Ladyship's ears and she was starting to get angry. NOBODY defied her. Ever. At the other end of the kitchen, Jennifer and Georgia seemed to be getting along as they cracked eggs into a big metal bowl.

"Hey! Watch it!"

Not once but twice Katrina passed by Lady Penelope behind her back and accidentally, on purpose, bumped into her as she attempted to roll out the dough.

"Excuse me!" she said, not in the least bit apologetic, and uttered another insult under her breath.

The wealthy noblewoman was now thoroughly uncomfortable with the evil looks and catty remarks and she was in two minds to leave.

"Hey, Sista! Wanna do that thing?"

Katrina yelled across the kitchen to her friend who responded by joining her. Suddenly there was a shriek of laughter and Penelope's apron was untied and her dress was lifted up to the back of her neck. Then, her panties were dragged down to her shoes and she was exposed from the waist down.

"Hey! What the bloody hell!"

Both black girls laughed like drains and pointed at her bared backside, clearly amused by her embarrassment. Georgia held up the trophy underwear and read the label which read Rigby and Peller.

"Damn, bitch! Your knickers cost more than my weekly job seekers allowance!"

Fuck all this, thought Penelope. She was kicked off her underwear and went to where Jennifer was making her meringue. She picked up an egg and then broke it over the shorn head of Katrina. With a proud and defiant manner, the renowned Lady cracked another over the girl's big bosom.

"Now apologise!"

"White cunt!"

She wobbled over to the table picked up a mixture of eggs and vanilla extract and smashed it into the front of Penny's dress. Georgia joined in and tossed a lump of soft dough in her direction which missed and whizzed by her head and hit the kitchen wall. Jennifer came to the rescue and spun Georgia around and tipped a bottle of milk all over her head.

"Right!"

The black girl chased Jennifer and when she caught up with her tackled her to the floor and with her right hand smeared the messy meringue mix between her legs.

"Ooh!" exclaimed Jennifer as she reached down and rubbed the stuff into her loins.

Despite her bull dyke appearance Penny slapped Katrina on the left breast and took her breath away with her bravado. Then she saw red and wrapped a meaty forearm around her neck and squeezed her into a headlock.

"Do...you...know...who...I...am?"

The blonde managed to get a grip on the edge of the counter and pushed forcefully into her belly. Her feet got tangled and she slipped on the now messy floor. She looked across at Jessica and Georgia who were in a tangle of legs in some sort of wrestle. Penny caught her breath and wiped her brow.

"Oof!"

Her Ladyship got a punch in the right arm as Katrina hit her and then stomped out of the kitchen.

"I am OUT of here! Coming sista?"

"Be right behind you babe," answered her friend.

Lady Penelope was not done and picked up two eggs and proceeded to smash them firmly into Georgia's huge cleavage and then proceeded to mash the large mammaries together to create a rather sticky mess.

"Ugh, you posh cow! How revolting."

"Apologise this instant!" barked the MILF with fury in her eyes.

"And if I don't?"

Jennifer came up behind the black girl and raised the back of her dress. As she turned, the slim brunette crammed the gooey meringue up between her legs and smeared the rich contents into her crotch.

"You two are mad!"

"Mad as hell!"

Jennifer got one of Georgia's arms up behind her back in a hammerlock and forced it up high.

"Fuck off!"

She was pushed closer and closer to the floor until Jennifer was sitting on her back.

"You make a nice cushion, you fat trollop!"

Georgia tried to roll and the pair of grappling honeys shifted as Jen still maintained the upper hand. Penny jumped in and planted her backside on the girl's upturned face.

"Get...mmph...off!" mumbled the helpless black girl as the fullness of Lady Penelope's rump pressed on her face.

"Nothing doing until I hear you say sorry."

Penny lifted her dress around her waist as Georgia stopped struggling. Penny's exposed pussy moved across the drooling mouth of the girl who tasted her cunt juices.

"Nice one, Milady."

Penny grinned as she moved her crotch higher and down harder, thereby cramming her moist pussy into Georgia's mouth. With no other option, she arched, twisted, squirmed, and moaned as she reluctantly kissed the smothering cunt.

"Mmm!"

Jennifer turned up her pressure and squeezed her thighs inwards and Georgia cried out in muffled protests. Penny made a few more bumps and grinds with her backside and then leaned over and started to smack Georgia's oversized bared breasts with both hands, causing the ample flesh to redden.

"Even her tits are fucking fat! Here, watch this!"

Jennifer pulled her dress down to her upper torso so that her braless bosom spilled out in a brazen display of pride. She stretched out prone over Georgia's tacky body and mashed her boobs into the others. Penny purred as Georgia now willingly poked her pink tongue against the damp gash of the older woman and licked greedily. The pair of them moved in sync and the MILF sighed as her pussy was probed and licked.

All three now moved together on the floor of the kitchen in a perfect rhythm.

"Oh my goodness!"

Jennifer felt the frisson of a thrill as her very wet pussy was frigged hard by Katrina. She shrieked with unbridled joy as she was finger fucked. Jen fell onto her back and opened her legs wider as Katrina clamped her mouth to the brunette's warm and moist cunt. The younger black girl teased with her flicking across her slit and clit that emerged aroused and erect.

Penny shunted to and fro as she began to cum on Georgia's face. "Oh, my word!" she cried out in between deep breaths and throaty moans. Her Ladyship rolled off and buried her face in Georgia's heaving bosom and humped her young rival with pelvic thrusts.

Jennifer and Katrina were joined at the hip as they scissored their legs and rubbed each other's cunts in a lust-crazed tryst. Pussy to pussy, and clit to clit, they enjoyed an erotic face-off. With eyes glazed, they gyrated faster and faster until they eventually reached their peak and they both stiffened in their mutual climaxes. Spent, they sank to the floor in a heap of limbs and heaving breasts, still clutching the other.

Georgia was on her back now and starkers as the renowned aristocrat explored her wet cunt with her mouth. The contrast of black on white was a stunning sight and Her Ladyship let a long and slow dribble of saliva drip down her seam and the crack of her ebony bum. As the spit dripped slowly down the exact line of her slit the wealthy blonde placed the tip of her tongue on that small piece of skin between her anus and her waiting cunt.

"Ooh, yes!" she exclaimed as her nostrils filled with the scent of that beautiful black pussy.

She pushed her cheeks apart and inhaled deeply to get that sublime rush in her pussy. As she tongue fucked the young ebony-skinned doll she furiously pumped her with two fingers. Hungry for more, Her Ladyship rose up and straddled the black girl so that her pussy mound met the others.

By this time, the sex-mad MILF had bedraggled hair which gave her a wild look. As she held out the girl's legs she dry-humped her with forceful grinding motions, swiping her gash on the other. Penny's lower body slammed in and their thighs and loins became slick and sticky as their cunts leaked. The older of the two was laughing heartily as she rubbed her clit hard for maximum stimulation. Georgia snapped her meaty thighs closer around the older woman and shook violently as her bush made maximum contact with the other. Both of them had heaving bosoms as they fucked each other with increased velocity.

"Switch," said Jennifer and she and Penny came face to face on their knees on the kitchen tiles.

The other white woman flung her legs out and displayed her pussy, all wet and inviting. With barely contained excitement Penny wet her lips and dove into her moist pussy, flattening her tongue against the moist petals of her labia. Her hands went under her buttocks and squeezed as she wormed into her vaginal slit, sucking loudly as she breathed through her nose.

"Yeah, yeah!"

Katrina rose to the occasion and straddled Jennifer so that her black cunt pressed to the brunette's mouth. Both Jen and Penny made audible slobbering noises as their tongues licked and licked. Jennifer climaxed with a loud combination of squeals, moans, and gurgles.

"Let's try a daisy chain!" gushed Lady Penelope, clearly wallowing in the unexpected lesbian foursome.

She got onto her right side and placed her head on Katrina's cunt as she stretched out ahead of Georgia. Her left leg went up and Penny gladly inhaled her musky sex. Jennifer lay by Penny so that the brunette could get at the older woman's golden snatch with the bright pink labia which had opened up like petals of a flower. Georgia completed the chain and licked Jennifer out as she was eaten alive by Katrina.

So there they were, in a perfect circle. Their faces were buried in hot cunts and all four working all of them into a frenzy. Lost in wonderful warm pleasures that resulted from the mashing of hungry mouths on hungry slits the kitchen resounded with ragged panting and girly shrieks. The circle of pussy licking was a crazy tangle of arms and legs as one focused on the next, who focused on the next. As they chased their orgasms the bell to the vicarage chime repeatedly.

"Oh, shit, the charity lunch!"

The chain broke and Lady Penelope got up quickly and rushed bare-ass to the front door and looked out through the frosted window. There must have been about twenty ne'er do wells shuffling around outside. Damn! She opened the door a crack and grinned sheepishly at the first man.

"Is this the place for the free grub?"

She looked down and then over her shoulder at the beckoning sound of the other three in muted sexual rapport. Then, she turned back to the expectant fellow and shook her head.

"Soup is off, sorry." she closed the door and headed back to the kitchen. "Right, where were we ladies, and WHERE did you find that big cucumber?"

x

Lady Penelope's CP was increased from 100 hours to 120 as a result of the ruined charity lunch. The next task on her agenda was to decorate the interior of the very same vicarage in Dorking. A week passed and Her Ladyship was informed that she would have three helpers, which was a relief as the pampered Lady had no idea of one end of a paintbrush to the other.

It was a Wednesday and unseasonably warm for the time of the year when she arrived in her chauffeur-driven Roller at the vicarage. On the path up to the front door, she saw paint supplies strewn about and several gallon tins of white gloss. Again, as per strict instructions, the busty beauty suitably attired in a one-piece white cotton overall.

"Hey, here's Lady Penelope."

Jennifer Richmond waved and smiled as she greeted the Lady. Beside her were three unsmiling teenagers of about eighteen or nineteen, all clad in the same drab overalls. It had been a while since the last time and Penny had to admit that her mind was already wandering. She entered a chaotic-looking living room and noted the three black men were already sweaty and hot. The scent of virile testosterone-charged young bodies and the smell of fresh paint was an unexpected turn for her.

"You started without me," said she in an unapologetic manner.

"Milady, these are our helpers. This is Ace, and that is Specs."

The one who looked a tad older in the group nodded hello, his eyes fixed on the sight of the fifty-two-year-old blonde.

He wiped his shaven head with a cloth and mentally undressed her. His broad chest rose and fell most attractively.

"Who's this?" Penny pointed to one of the others.

A teenager stood with a gallon of paint in each hand as he nodded hello. Clad in the baggy overalls but with the front zip open to his navel, he appeared to be on the skinny side compared to the more bulky Specs. He had dark spiky hair and he had the most adorable brown eyes.

"And this is Big. Say hi, Big."

"Hi, Big," he said laughing and the others fell about as if he had just told the best joke ever.

"Why are you called Big?"

12