Laelia Ch. 02

Story Info
Being a slave girl in ancient rome is... demanding.
2.3k words
4.36
132.5k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hope the delay between stories wasn't too terrible; I have been working longer weeks and haven't had time to really release anything. Wink wink nudge nudge. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Thank you for your helpful comments on my last submission. I've tried my darnest to apply them here! <3 digibath

*

Laelia got in bed that night, noting that she was the only one. Her cubicula mates had all snuck out to be with their paramours. I suppose I am the only one that is unloved. Then again...who could ever love me?

At least now she suspected someone lusted after her. Someone she would have never supposed had the capacity to lust. A man more prone to writing long scrolls, a man more prone to giving orders without blinking. Master Julian.

Perhaps she was mistaken. She was always disturbing him, no matter how quiet she made her footfall. He was always looking at her with a furrowed, angry brow. There was something about that look that made her so fearful. But in a strange way. She knew the unfurling arousal in her belly was somehow related. She imagined instead it was just a physical reaction to his aquiline beauty. Something about his large hands had attracted her since she was a teenager. His sneering humor, his glossy dark hair. His muscular calves. His grey eyes.

And oh, those hands.

Men aren't very particular. I may not look like the other girls, but perhaps he like that. Perhaps because I look so unusual, he imagines fucking me. Men are so strange.

She was on a complete flight of fancy, now that she had seen the look in his eyes. She wouldn't have liked it if he had forced himself on her in that room, as most men would have done with a slave girl they wanted. But if he had kissed her lips, and then started to unwrap her dress, she could not have imagined having enough fortitude to prevent him from taking what he wanted. She was so shy, so quiet; she wouldn't know how to stop him. She had never been in an unguarded situation, one where she would have to say no.

It was still an exquisite thought, so lovely her pussy started to moisten. Laelia's eyelids closed as she stroked her soft folds, working herself into frenzy on her small fingers. She was soaking wet, and so close. She started to play with her pearl back and forth, knowing where it would bring her. She couldn't help but release a quiet moan.

Julian couldn't sleep, so he was pacing the halls. Sleep was not something he had ever found easily. Much less so now that he was 39. He was thinking about everything going on in the Senate while he was away. Fear that his nemesis would gain a new foothold in his absence. He knew that he had to finish his proposal for wine taxation soon, and pass it on for the Emperor's blessing.

It was a bit too late for anyone to be awake. And so he was surprised to hear a low female groan come from the door he has just passed. It sounded like the slave girl he had just been speaking to. The gorgeous thing with the red hair.

Julian couldn't help peering through a crack in the door. With the candle in his hand, he could see her shifting under the blankets. His cock was starting to get hard, watching her and realizing that she was touching herself in a sexual manner.

He hadn't wanted to do it. He was above this.

He opened the door.

Laelia heard the door creak open. He was standing there with a candle in his hand. She felt her face turn bright red, and her ears started buzzing with nerves and fear. Oh gods, he must have seen what I was doing. He put the candle on her trunk.

She stood up quickly and bowed. "Master- I am sorry if I have disturbed you."

"Take off your garment."

Her childhood stutter came back to haunt her. "Mas...Master?"

"No one asked for you to speak, girl. Do as you are told."

She really, really, did not want to. Shaking hard, her teeth almost chattering, she started to peel off her tunic very slowly. She pushed it off of the bed.

Clothes did her no justice. Those breasts were the perfect medium size, topped with lovely pink nipples. She had a very feminine, slightly curved stomach. She had her legs crossed so tight, that he could barely see the slightest wisp of pubic hair.

He took a seat on the edge of her cot and started to rub her soft, creamy tits. She let out a little shriek of surprise upon contact, so he clasped his other hand over her mouth.

"No screaming... yet. Now, I can't help but wonder what you were thinking about. Tell me."

He took his hand off of her mouth, and she used the opportunity to try to slip off of the bed. Not sure what her next move would be, just trying to get out into the hallway and run.

"Wrong answer, slave."

He would have dragged her back to her own bed, but he had a better idea. He grabbed the tunic she had dropped off the side of the bed and used it to tie her arms back. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Laelia's skinny, short build was no match for Julian's height and breadth. He was sure the floor hurt her back, but he didn't care at the moment. He kneeled down over her.

"You seem to forget one crucial detail. You are my slave, I am your master." His hand crept up her thigh. She shuddered with fear. "I can do whatever I want with you. Including selling you to some not as pleasant places. Where I'm sure you would regret any misbehavior here. "He spread her legs, almost as an end of his statement. An eventuality.

And she was perfect, warm, coral colored, wet from her play. Inviting. He unconsciously licked his lips. She flinched.

He continued his hand's slow progress up her thigh.

"Now, tell me what you were thinking about. And don't lie... or I'll know."

Her mind raced, trying to give him any answer but the truth. The stable worker, no, he will know that's a lie. His body servant? The cook? Perhaps if she could tell him she was sleeping with someone else, he would no longer be interested in something spoilt. At least the body servant was attractive enough that she could imagine some sort of scenario being possible with him. Distasteful as it was.

"I was thinking about ... your body servant... Eryx."

His eyebrow rose. He knew she was lying, but how far would she take the lie?

"That's interesting, considering that you haven't seen him that often. What were you visualizing?"

"I remembered when he took my virginity. I was excited to see him later tonight."

He smiled at her, as she often imagined the wolves do. "That's very vague. Be more descriptive." Oh gods, it's not working. Why isn't it working? His hand was driving her crazy now, sitting on the ticklish spot between her leg and her crotch. "What did he do to you? Or what did you do to him?"

"I...I...." She stuttered.

He smiled evilly at her. "I find it very unusual that you slept with a hermaphrodite as well. I do not judge. But it is a non-sequitur, as I had previously inquired about his tastes and they are not in line with your story."

Julian dragged her up by her feet, by her bound arms, and down the hall. She was so dazed that she hardly recognized that she was entering the previously unoccupied bedroom in the hall. Eryx was standing in the room, stunned to see a nude girl dragged in.

"Eryx... this slave claims you took her virginity. Can you verify?"

Eryx stammered. "No, my lord. I have never slept with a woman."

Julian snorted. "That's what I thought. You may go to your quarters for the remainder of the evening. Extinguish the candle in her room before you do."

Eryx was experienced and smart enough to make his way quickly out of the room. He shot her a sympathetic look, out of Julian's line of vision, before he closed the door.

Julian then thrust her towards the bed, letting her fall, face forward, onto it. He started to disrobe.

"It seems I have not only a disobedient slave on my hands, but a lying one as well. I wonder how I will punish you." He took a piece of cloth and tied it around her mouth. Then he whispered in her ear. "Too bad you're a little liar, I find you very attractive. Maybe I will shove my cock up your pretty ass as your punishment. If you are lucky."

He started to flog her with her own hairbrush, all across her ass. She cried into the gag at each contact, and every murmur made him harder. He had never been angry at her for lying; in fact, he knew exactly why she had lied. He was angry at her for being beautiful, sweet, and irresistible to him, for making him lose control like this. So he hit her hard. When he was done, he could see that she had angry welts on her ass. He untied the gag. "Now. Tell me."

Laelia whispered, broken. "I was thinking about you. I wish I had not. The gods must have heard my thoughts."

She felt his cock rub along her ass crack. He was fully erect. The thought of her, touching herself thinking of him, was luscious. "What was I doing to you?"

"You... you... were undressing me, and touching me, and kissing me." She was turning bright red, he could tell even in the candle's limited light.

He chucked his tongue once. "Still too vague."

She blurted out "You pushed your cock into my mouth, and made me suck it." After that, for some reason, he put the gag back on.

He moved her long hair and started kissing her beautiful white neck. She started to melt. She was shivering with lust and a little fear, still defenseless, unable to move her hands.

"I was having the same thought myself," he whispered.

Julian played with her nipple very gently, cradling her breasts in his hands. She was getting wet despite herself. Suddenly, she felt a hand over her cunt, and it wasn't hers. His finger was inside of her before she could even thrash once. He slipped in easily.

"My, my, aren't we wet. But we seem to be... a virgin.... of all things for a pretty girl in her twenties. I'll have your little flower, don't worry. But not tonight." He fingered her very gently, but his fingers were thick and big inside of her small body. The sensation was too much for her already, and it multiplied tenfold when he started to squeeze her little clit tenderly. She screamed into the gag as she came. It was the most powerful orgasm she had in her life. She had always been afraid to touch herself that intensely, but he had no compunctions about finger fucking her.

"Now, let's make your dream come true." He untied her gag. "Don't speak. Have you ever done this before?"

She shook her head, silently. Scared to death still of disobeying his orders. He smiled at her.

"There's a first time for everything. With you, more so. Cover your teeth with your gums. If I feel a tooth, intentional or not, you will be beaten beyond recognition." Which he had no intention of doing, but had chosen because it sounded menacing and he didn't want her to bite.

She followed his orders exactly. Full of fresh fear. Now that his cock was at eye level.... She noticed that while its length was only a little above average (using the few nude patients she had seen as a reference) his girth was very thick. She had no idea how she would take it in her mouth. And something about staring at it was making her excited again.

"You seem to be enjoying this," he sneered. "Open your mouth."

She was expecting to have total control, but to her surprise, he thrust to the back of her throat, holding the back of her head. Laelia gagged massively, tears streaking down her face, as he throat fucked her. She had never had to contend with her large gag reflex. Laelia just tried to hold back the urge to vomit, more out of self-preservation than any sense of shame.

He was thoroughly enjoying the use of her warm, beautiful mouth and throat. She looked so pale and innocent against him, and he wanted to corrupt her. After watching her finger fucking and subsequent orgasm, he knew he couldn't last long. His last thought was of her pretty pink cunt, as his orgasm creamed all down the back of her throat.

"Swallow."

She complied, it was the easiest request he had so far tonight. He watched her little pink tongue clean him of his fluids. You seem to be a natural. Maybe next time I'll let you suck.

Master Julian untied her arms, which felt like they were going to fall off.

He coldly said, "You can return to your quarters now, girl."

After she had closed the door, he found he could not force her out of his mind. Julian had just thought she would be a device to get him off, and he would use her as such. But the little thing was just so pretty and innocent. He wanted to use her again already. Maybe he could slip into her room and fuck her. Waking suddenly, realizing she was impaled on his cock, her beautiful green eyes pleading with him to stop.

No. He wanted to seduce her. So she'd associate their fucking with orgasm and become his... personal whore? He liked that idea. It might even cure his insomnia. He found himself falling asleep from the force of his prior orgasm. For once, he would have a while before the dawn begun.