Lagoona Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted?" Lisa asked. "Do you like my body?"

In reply, Luke pulled her forward by the waist and started kissing her neck, her chest, the swells of her breast, still incarcerated by her bra. He even leaned her back and continued his oral assault on her belly. When his tongue slithered into her navel, Lisa couldn't help but groan. "Oh, I want you to ride me," she said hoarsely. "I want you to fuck me until I'm numb and bleeding."

But Luke, clearly, was not ready to progress to the main event. He seized Lisa more firmly around her waist and pulled her down on top of him, letting her tug off his shirt. "Aren't you scared, Lukey?" she asked as she kissed his chest with moist lips. "You're about to fuck your sister. You might go to jail."

"It'd be worth it," said Luke, pulling Lisa's head up to kiss her again. She writhed her semi-naked body against her brother and made sure to rub his cock with her panty-clad pussy.

"Are you going to stick this in me?" she asked. "I've been waiting for it for so long." She crawled up the bed and sucked on his ear lobe as he bit her shoulder. "Make sure you put it in my mouth, too."

Luke smiled. "You're a big fan of oral, aren't you?"

"I'm a Prewett," said Lisa, kissing further up Luke's neck. "We're all about taste. And besides, that's all I'm allowed to do."

The way she was talking was definitely having an effect on Luke. He could deny his desire no longer, and his control had long since fled. Here was a warm, young body pressed against him, bidding him do what he would with it, and out of all the warm, young bodies he had encountered, he wanted this the most.

He swept Lisa's hair off her neck and bit into it, vampire-style, making Lisa squeal with pleasure. She watched as her brother covered every inch of her neck with his tongue, then took her by the waist and made her ride his cock through her panties and his trousers. She obliged, knowing full well that Luke would be perfectly capable of holding on, after everything he'd done.

"So," said Lisa, as she moved up and down on her brother, "are you going to be nice to me from now on?"

"Maybe," Luke breathed into her ear. Lisa smiled. That was a yes.

They continued to writhe against each other until Lisa was sick with lust. "No more games," she said, reaching down to take off Luke's pants. He caught her hands though, and held them tight. "Beg me," he said with a smile.

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Beg you? I don't think so. How about I do this instead?" She reached down behind her ass and gripped Luke's balls in her hand, squeezing them just enough to make it pleasurable.

Luke gasped and forced his eyes back open. "It's not going to work."

Lisa squeezed them harder, so that it was painful. Luke squirmed back on the bed and gritted his teeth. "Ask me to fuck you," said Lisa. When Luke didn't speak, she squeezed a little harder. His mouth burst open and he was only just able to muffle a yell. "Ask me."

"I want you to fuck me," Luke gasped.

Lisa smiled and released his testicles. "That's better."

"You're evil," said Luke, narrowing his eyes at her.

Lisa groaned as she crawled further up his chest. "Only went you want me to be."

She let her eyes flutter closed as Luke's hand went snaking down into her panties, and rubbed against her pussy. "That's it," she whispered. "Show little sister what a pussy's for."

Luke slipped his middle finger inside his sister's cunt, which was surprisingly wet. "You're all ready, aren't you?"

"I've been ready for years," Lisa groaned, riding her brother's finger.

Luke licked her throat, like a lion savouring its fallen prey. "Let's take a look at these," he said, and unhooked Lisa's bra while she watched him with a faint smile. She let him do all the work, unfastening the clip, slipping the straps over her shoulders and finally pulling the cups free. Lisa's arms were still around his neck, so he had a faceful as soon as her breasts came free. Lisa pushed them forward, willing him to suck them. He took his time, but finally, with her left breast in his right hand, he closed his mouth around her right nipple and sucked it eagerly.

Lisa threw her head back and moaned, holding Luke's head to her chest. His hands were on her waist now, running down her thighs and back up again, roaming across her ass and finally dipping inside to squeeze her cheeks. "Ooh," Lisa squealed, her face splitting into a grin. "You're a naughty boy, aren't you?"

Luke's mouth found hers and they embraced in a kiss again, Lisa's blonde pigtails falling over his shoulders. He lowered his mouth and kissed her between the breasts, then hooked his thumbs into her panties and drew them off. Still kneeling, Lisa took one leg out, then the other, and left them spread over Luke's waist. She let him feel her between the legs for a while, and kissed him back while he did, then she wriggled down the bed so that her face was level with his crotch. "Hmm, let's see what we have here, shall we?" She undid the single button on his pyjama trousers and then the button on his boxers, and fished his hard cock out through the hole. "Mmm, Luke Prewett's cock," she said, gripping it in her hand. It was perhaps a little over six inches, with some sparse, light brown pubic hair at the base and it was twitching in Lisa's grasp. "Mmm," she moaned, lowering her mouth. "This is what you want, isn't it?" She stuck out her tongue and licked her brother's cock from the base to the head, then smiled up at him. Blowjobs were her specialty, seeing as her father forbade her to do anything else, and she wanted desperately to make Luke come that way, but she knew they both wanted sex first. So she gave him a few long, enjoyable sucks, and popped him out of her mouth. Luke looked euphoric.

"That's what you like, don't you, Lukey?" Lisa said as she crawled back up his body, so that his cock was pinned beneath her cunt. "You like it when little sis uses her mouth."

"I do," said Luke, smiling and kissing her. She felt so small in his arms; his hands almost reached around her waist. She felt small with her father as well, but he never made it a habit to hold her.

Luke yanked off his trousers and through them to the floor, then scooted further up the bed so that he was sitting up properly. Lisa followed him and let her pussy hover over his erect cock. "Come on, Lukey," she said. "You know what you want. Take it."

With his eyes piercing into her, even in the dark, he took hold of her hips and pushed her down onto his cock. But Lisa resisted, and giggled as he tried to force her down. "You have to do better than that, Lukey," she said.

In response, Luke leaned forward, planted his lips over Lisa's and somehow managed to suck her tongue into his mouth. The feeling made Lisa tremble, and as she was busy moaning into her brother's mouth, he was able to lower her onto his cock.

"That's cheating," Lisa pouted. But a second later she felt Luke's cock hit home and she was in ecstasy.

"Jesus," he said, shutting his eyes and holding her down on him. "You're so tight."

Lisa laughed melodiously. "I've kept it that way for you."

"What about dad?" Luke asked. "Doesn't he ever take you in the pussy?"

"Sometimes," said Lisa. "But usually in the ass. It's too much of a risk most times."

"You like it in the ass, do you?" Luke asked as he began moving Lisa up and down. She leaned her body onto him and helped him.

"Not...particularly," she gasped. "But daddy does."

Luke held her tight as they both drove their loins together over and over, at a pace so slow it forced them to savour every second of pleasure they experienced. "My, God," Luke cried, his face screwed up.

"I told you you wanted me," said Lisa, pleased at her brother's reaction. "You wanted my tight little cunt all along, and you were too afraid to take -ow!" Luke had just silenced her by pushing extra deep and extra fast into her pussy. He was grinning. "Do that again," said Lisa.

It was the most turned on she had ever been in her life, and Luke was doing a good job of sating her hunger. He seemed almost to predict what she wanted. When her breasts were getting cold, he leaned forward and kissed them; when she wanted his tongue, he kissed her on the lips; when her clit was aching, he rubbed it. He even brushed her hair out of her eyes when it got in the way. It was an oddly tender gesture, and one that Lisa didn't think Luke capable of. She didn't think she would enjoy as much as she did either.

Luke lasted a long time – longer than Lisa's father had ever lasted or any boy inside her mouth. And he always made sure to spread his attention over her entire body. He even tickled her toes at one point.

"I want you to come inside me," Lisa whispered into his ear.

"Is that where dad comes?" Luke inquired.

"No," said Lisa. "He uses a condom. No one's ever come inside my pussy. I want you to be the first."

Luke groaned and bit down on her shoulder, easing her up and down so that her breasts grazed his chest. He was going to come like an avalanche. He had had sex this afternoon, but this load for Lisa had been building for years. He wanted to fill her up and make her orgasm just as hard as he would.

"You gonna come?" he gasped, his face now covered in sweat. His hair, like Lisa's, was plastered to his face.

"Uh-huh," Lisa groaned in reply.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She looked down with an exhilarating smile and shoved her tongue into Luke's mouth. Her hips were bucking and writhing down below. She wanted to feel real come inside her pussy. And she wanted it to be Luke's. Her brother's.

"Here I come," he grunted at last.

Lisa was already coming, and shouting a load of profanity as she did. "Come in your sister's pussy!" she cried. "Come inside her and make herscream!"

She stuck out her tongue so that with every rise and fall of her body, she licked Luke's tongue, which was hanging out of his mouth as well. He let out a long, almost pained groan and spilled his balls into his sister's waiting cunt. She squealed. She loved it.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Lisa moaned, wrapping her arms around Luke's head, instead of his neck. She rode him until he had emptied everything he had for her, and then she rode him some more. Her own orgasm was still making her bones tremble, and the aftershocks were just as good.

"Ooh, you bad, bad boy," she said, opening her eyes and looking into Luke's with their noses pressed together. She was still moving up and down on his cock, which was losing its form fast. "How did that feel?" she asked. "How did it feel to come inside your sister's pussy?"

"It felt pretty good," said Luke. "Now get off me."

Lisa was taken aback, and she was very rarely taken aback. "What?" she demanded indignantly.

"Get off me," said Luke, "so we can lie down."

Lisa smiled, and felt something oddly akin to relief. Maybe Luke really was a romantic. She climbed off his cock and, giving him a good view of her body, lay down beside him. A second later she realised his cock was glistening with come and pussy juice and leapt up to suck it clean. After that, she finally subsided and lay down.

They were both panting, and Lisa risked moving closer and clutching Luke's arm. He turned his head to the side, smiled and kissed her.

"So," she said when she had pried her lips away, "how would you rate me?"

"Rate you?"

"Compared to all the other girls you've slept with... How would you rate me?"

Luke looked up at the ceiling with a contemplative expression, then down at Lisa again. "On a scale of one to ten?" Lisa nodded. "9.97."

Lisa looked at him suspiciously. "Why not ten?"

"Because this will make you obsess about it for the rest of your life," Luke replied with a malevolent grin. Lisa narrowed her eyes. "So how would you rate me?"

"9.96," Lisa replied without hesitating. "Obsess aboutthat!"

Luke laughed and kissed her again. There was something in that kiss that felt to Lisa like respect, or admiration. She was, she thought, the only girl that was a match for the legendary Luke Prewett. Who else could make him come as much as he did?

"So tell me," said Lisa, ready to change the topic, "just how many girls at school have you slept with?"

Luke blew out a noisy breath. "Want me to start counting?"

"Give me examples."

"Um...Cindy Nance."

"That prude?"

"She's not a prude, I can tell you that."

"Who else?"

"Um...Elizabeth Rowe, Paula Prichard, Susan Lee, Jennifer Hunt... What about you?"

"Well I haven't slept with anyone, obviously."

"Fine, then who have you sucked off?"

Lisa took a deep breath. "Mark Campbell, Alan Kozarkis, Bill that tall kid, a whole bunch on the football team, Fred Anson...Mr. Hammond."

"Mr. Hammond!?"

Lisa shrugged. "He only gave me an A."

Luke smiled and, to Lisa's utter amazement, took her in his arms and hugged her. "I think between you and me we've fucked the whole school."

Lisa smiled into his chest. "Have you been with more than one girl before?"

"A couple times," Luke replied. "You?"

"Girls or guys?"

"Both."

"I've been with a few girls, and I've been with up to three guys before."

"Bet they didn't like the fact that they couldn't fuck you."

"Well, it wasn't a formal arrangement or anything like that – just in the bathrooms after school. I sucked them dry." She smiled up at Luke, to see if he'd get jealous. But he just smiled back and kept silent. Lisa took advantage of the silence that settled over them to reach down and play with Luke's now soft cock.

"So was I really good?"

"You were. You were fantastic."

Lisa kissed him on the lips. "Next time don't wait so long. We could have done this years ago." Luke kissed her on the top of the head and held her closer. "How long does it take you to get hard again?" Lisa asked.

"About as long as any other guy."

Lisa rolled over to check Luke's alarm clock. "When that hits two o'clock," she said, "I'm going to blow you."

Luke smiled. "It's a date."