Lake Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that depends."

"On?"

"How fast you can get my dick hard again." I chuckled. "No point in not doing it again, is there?"

"No," she agreed with a giggle.

We re-situated to lay together on one of the benches, while she played with my dick, my hands also busy on her body. The rain unfortunately quit, before we managed to get it up again, and she reluctantly said we needed to find her kayak and get her back to camp so her daughter wouldn't worry. I just as reluctantly agreed, disappointed that the surprisingly enjoyable interlude was going to end. I put my swim suit back on, my clothes being soaked yet, and Dana put the bikini on. It took me longer to take the canvas down than it did to put up, but within five minutes it was all stowed and we were ready to go hunt down her kayak.

I pulled the anchors up and eased out of the cove, careful not to ding the prop on any of the submerged trees that were hiding under the surface. We drove from cove to cove until we found the kayak floating upside down in the back of a cove, far enough back that I couldn't get the boat back to it. I tied off on a branch of a tree and then the two of us slipped into the water to swim the remaining distance. When the water got shallow enough, we waded, finally reaching her stranded craft.

We were wading back to deeper water, me pushing the kayak in front of me when she did it. I felt her hands reach my waist and then, in one quick motion, she tugged my spandex suit down to my thighs, freeing my partly hard dick. "Hey!" I cried in surprise, turning to see her trying to run through the water back toward the back of the cove again. I left the kayak to its own devices and took off after her, trying to pull my suit up and run at the same time. She made it to shore before I caught up to her, and started up the hillside. When I broke free of the water, I followed, chasing after her as she climbed. I was barely making headway on closing the gap when she stopped and turned around. She stood, waiting for me. I slowed and stopped as she stood looking at me. Without a word, she reached behind her neck and pulled the string of her top. She pulled her top off and dropped it to the ground next to her. She pulled both strings on her bikini bottom and dropped it as well, standing completely naked.

"I don't want to go back, until we do it again." She said quietly.

"Here?"

"If you want me, right here."

I nodded and pushed my suit down. It took a second to get my feet untangled from it as I pushed it off, and then took the last few steps toward her. She wrapped her arms around me, and I mine around her. We stood kissing in the broken sunlight under the trees, our hands roaming each other's bodies. There wasn't a soft place to do anything on the rocky ridge we were on, but that wasn't going to stop me. I reached under her butt and lifted her off the ground, her legs wrapping around me, pressing her hot wet pussy against my now, rock-hard shaft. I carried her half a dozen paces to a medium sized tree and set her down again. She reached for the tree, turning around and sticking her butt out at me. I stepped behind her and guided my mushroom head to her hot wet lips.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned, as I pushed slowly into her. "So good."

"Uh huh." I grunted, holding her hips and starting to slide in and out of her. I drove hard into her, making her hanging tits wave around wildly, under her chest. I plunged myself into her, listening to our bodies slap together in the warm breeze, her moans growing as she began to rock her hips in time with my thrusts.

"God yes, make me come. Make me come around your hard cock. Ohhhhh Jesus it feels so good. Make me come sweetie. Please make me come again!"

"Doing my best." I grunted.

"I can tell. Ohhhhh fuck. I don't think I could ever get tired of this." She moaned, as I continued to drive hard into her. I could feel the end of her tunnel smashed with my engorged head with each stroke, the little tingles pushing me closer and closer to letting go again.

"Oh fuck, sweetie. I'm going to come. Ohhhhh shit. Oh! OH! Here it come! JESUS YES!" she screamed, as her whole body jerked. I felt her juices spraying down my legs as she climaxed, the sensation of her climax squeezing me and sending me over the edge with her. I stood behind her, panting and, yes, sweating, as my body jerked and trembled, my cock surging inside her hot pussy.

She pushed herself up on the tree until she was practically upright, her arms reaching back for my neck. She pulled me over a bit, pressing my chest to her back as she turned her head enough to kiss my cheek. I felt my dick slip from her, a soft 'damn' coming from her. She turned and we wrapped our arms around each other again. We shared a long, wet kiss, both of us still breathing hard after the kiss and sex.

"Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Would it be too forward for me to ask if you have to go home? Tonight, I mean? If you could, would you stay the night with me?"

"I don't really have anything to wear, or eat or, well, you get the idea."

"I know. But other than clothes, which you really wouldn't need once we went to bed. If you could, would you?"

"I don't want to lead you on or anything. I'm really tempted to. I just don't know that I'm ready for any of this."

She chuckled. "Honey, I'm not ready either, but it's happening anyway. I don't want to take the chance of losing, what I find staring me in the face."

"And what's that?"

"A man that gives me those butterflies in my stomach again. A man that I look at and don't want to see walk away. A man that makes me feel so...so...loved, with his touch. You could have done anything you wanted to me in the boat, but you didn't. You pushed me exactly where I wanted to go, but wasn't brave enough to voice. Daniel, I know there's no way we're in love or anything silly like that. But I have to say, there's a spark there. Something I haven't felt for a long time. If you don't want to, that's fine. I don't want you to think you have to, but if you want to, if there's even a chance you'd say yes, I wanted you to know that the invitation is there, and why."

"I guess I don't really need too many clothes, as long as you promise to keep me warm." I said, with a soft chuckle.

"Is that a yes?"

"Where will we sleep?"

"My tent of course." She said with a smile. "Though I don't know how much sleeping I'm going to let you do."