Lakeside Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched breasts and attacked Megan's other nipple, both because it was enjoyable and I figured it might help her hit her orgasm quicker. It turned out that she had things under control all by herself and it was only a matter of seconds before she cried out and I felt her pussy muscles going crazy. Her breast was pulled away from my mouth as she slumped forward onto my chest.

"You okay?" I asked softly, pulling her hair back from where it had fallen into her face.

"Yeah," Megan replied, her voice cracking even during only one syllable. After clearing her throat she tried again. "I just got carried away there. I don't think I ever wanted to cum so bad in my life."

She rose on unsteady legs and moved back to her spot by the rock, leaning back against it gratefully. While I appreciated that she needed to rest, I still hadn't gotten off yet. As I weighed my options for doing so, Laura snuck up on me from the side I wasn't watching and knelt down beside me. She seemed to have recovered somewhat from before but still wasn't looking particularly energetic.

"Didn't cum yet huh?" she asked. Her fingertips lightly brushed the shaft of my cock making me long for release all the more. "Good, 'cause I still need to claim you."

I wasn't entirely sure what Laura meant by that, but I understood her invitation perfectly as she lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I eagerly climbed on top of her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy. She was still so wet from having sex with Erin that I slid easily inside her, or possibly it was from watching Megan and me. Maybe a little of both.

"I don't mind you and Megan doing stuff," Laura whispered into my ear as I worked myself toward orgasm. "But I want you to cum in me first. So you remember that you're mine."

"I'm not likely to forget," I protested.

"Not for now," she agreed. "But when you go home it'll just be you two, and I can guess what's going to happen then. I know what it's like having a sister around that you constantly want to fuck."

My cock had gotten a bit of a break between girls, allowing me to calm down some. Despite that I was getting close to cumming again and was having difficulty maintaining my train of thought.

"You're okay with it though?" I asked just to confirm.

"Mm-hm, just so long as you make some time for me when we get a chance to be together," Laura smiled. "And as long as you're okay with me totally thinking about you two doing it when I masturbate."

"I think I can live with that," I replied, matching her smile.

Soon after I exploded inside my cousin's pussy, adding my cum to the copious amounts of her own. As I finished I rolled over so as not to put my weight on her, then happily accepted her into my arms as she cuddled up with me.

Finally getting a chance to look around I quickly checked on Megan and Erin, finding them pretty much where I expected them to be. Of the four of us Erin seemed to be the only one to still have some energy left. She had her hand down at her clit, idly working on getting herself off again.

Although we still had the rest of the day free to spend together, I knew that after the end of the week I probably wouldn't be seeing my cousins again for a while. I let my mind wander in order to explore different ways Laura and I could get together a little more frequently, and where we could get some privacy.

"Wat'cha thinking?" Laura asked, apparently noticing my thoughts were elsewhere.

"Just wondering if there's somewhere between our houses we could meet up sometimes," I said. "It's kinda hard without either of us having a car, but maybe there's somewhere we could get by bus or something."

"Aw, you missing me already?"

"Well we don't have that much time together, and who knows when our next chance is going to be."

"Yeah, that's true," she agreed thoughtfully. "We should make the most of the time we do have." Raising her voice so the other two could hear she called out, "hey, how's everyone feel about spending the rest of the week out here."

Getting two quick affirmatives from Megan and Erin, Laura smiled at me.

"There, now we have all week to plan. Maybe some time for other stuff too, if you can think of anything."

Despite everything I felt my cock start to twitch back to life at the suggestiveness in Laura's tone. I ran my hand over her tummy and up to her breast, causing her to giggle softly.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something," I said.