Lakeside Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers

"Oh don't stop." She whispered huskily after a few moments.

"You want me to keep going?" I asked, not sure that I should or that she really wanted me to. I mean this isn't the kind of thing that happens to a regular guy, let alone me.

"Yes, please." She said louder. "Keep going."

"Ok." I said as she stepped her feet wider her hands holding the edge of the windshield again. I could see she expected me to reach between her legs again, but I wanted more, I wanted to see and feel all of her. I gently reached both hands to her waist, pushing her back so I could stand up, my cock sticking out at her, the towel forgotten in the seat. I moved her back through the open windshield, one step, then two, until the backs of her legs met the cushion of the open bow area. I pressed her back until she had no choice but to drop onto the curved, wrap around bench seat. With a grin I knelt in front of her, her eyes watching every move I made, her expression changing from nervousness to anticipation as I lifted and spread her legs, putting one on each side of the aisle I knelt in, resting them on the padded bench.

I leaned forward, lowering my face to her stomach, gently kissing the soft skin around her hanging jewel before slowly kissing my way up her stomach, inch by inch toward the yellow covering on her chest. I slipped one hand behind her back, tracing the string wrapped around her until I found the bow, gently pulling the free end until it came loose. With the string no longer holding the triangles of material tight, her large breasts pushed out from under the bottom of their yellow restraints, revealing more of their curvy softness and a portion of her large pink areola. I drew my hand back around from her back and placed it flat on her stomach, bringing my other hand to meet it.

Slowly I stroked them up her stomach, letting my fingers curve around and follow the round softness of her breasts, my thumbs stroking up and over the front, dragging the no longer secured top with them as they stroked across her puckered areola until they rested against her hard nipples. I lifted them slightly, letting then climb the two small peaks before moving farther up, exposing her hard nipples, each the size of a marble, to my view and the light breeze. I heard her moan slightly and arch her back as my hands stroked farther up, carrying the material of her top all the way to her neck.

I enjoyed the view of her sexy body, now completely naked except for where the top hung over one shoulder, still secured to her neck with the string. I let my hands slowly travel back down toward her ponderous breasts, each easily the size of a small melon half. My hands curved around them, my thumbs closing around the underside and my fingers wrapping around the sides and top, squeezing and lifting them into two large cones, her nipples and areola standing proudly on top.

I watched her face and eyes as I slowly lowered my face to her right breast, extending my tongue and slowly licking around the pink puckered skin, teasing the sides of her already hard nipple before closing my lips around the aroused protrusion. She closed her eyes and let her head lower back until it rested on the hull, her back arched to press her breasts up toward me. I sucked her nipple and whole areola into my mouth, suctioning it deeply while my tongue stroked around and around it, finally flicking back and forth across the hard nipple.

With a slurp I let it slip from my mouth, quickly leaning over to the other, and sucking that one in as well. There was no doubt of her arousal pressed her pussy against my stomach, her hips rocking gently as I lingered over first one and then the other breast, stretching out the enjoyment for both of us.

My own desire for more soon overwhelmed me and I released her breasts and slowly kissed my way to the deep valley between her soft globes, each kiss a soft lick with the tip of my tongue followed by a wet soft kiss. Inch by inch I traveled, leaving her luscious tits behind and working down her hard belly, her hands trying to grab into my short hair and force me lower, faster.

"Oh god don't tease! Lick me!" she begged loudly as my kissed worked slowly over her mound, detouring around her wiry little curls and seeking her spread wet lips.

With a smile I surveyed her wet pussy, her meaty outer lips full and engorged, her delicate inner lips protruding, almost begging for attention, as was her clit, now unshrouded and extended, waiting for its own attention. I reached out with the tip of my tongue and gently touched it, letting my tongue flick across it, her whole body jerking at the sudden jolts of pleasure flowing through her body.

"Oh god yes." She moaned as I lowered my face, pressing my tongue between her soft lips, teasing it into the entrance of her tunnel. Slowly, teasingly, I drew my tongue up the length of her slit, spreading her lips and stroking her soft pussy until my tongue bounced up and across her hard exposed clit. I circled my tongue around and around her hard nub, teasing it and enticing it before sliding down to the bottom of her slit again. I felt her lift and spread her legs wider as I pushed my tongue between her lips again, sliding it up along her slit to her hard clit again.

I stroked my middle finger up and down her lips, lubing with her tangy sweet juices while my tongue teased and flicked across her hard clit. Slowly I started pressing my finger into her tunnel, sliding it in and out in short little strokes to spread her juices up and down its length as I worked it deeper and deeper into her velvety soft tunnel.

"Oh good god." She squeaked as I curled my finger up to find the top of her tunnel, rubbing the tip of my finger around, searching for that perfect spot. "UH SHIT!" she squeaked, her whole body jerking in response to my finger finding just that perfect location. I continued to suck and lick her clit, sucking it into my mouth and squeezing it with my lips.

Her whole body shook and her hips jerked up and down wildly as my finger and mouth drove her crazy, stroking inside her and sucking her hard clit. "OHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly, as she grabbed the railing around the bow tighter, lifting her ass from the seat to drive it toward my mouth.

I felt her body stiffen, a long low groan, almost a growl, started deep within her, expanding a the tremble that started deep inside her pussy slowly expanded with it until her whole body was trembling and shaking like a leaf in the wind. I felt her hands start to push instead of pull, forcing my face from her over stimulated clit.

"Oh god." She panted, lowering her legs and slowly pulling herself up to a sitting position on the padded seat. She reached for my face and pulled it to hers gently pressing her lips to mine, tasting her own juices as her tongue teased my lips open and slipped into my mouth. Her tongue played a game of cat and mouse with mine, touching and teasing it to follow hers into her mouth where she closed her lips around it and sucked it. We kissed for long minutes, her mouth almost frantically sucking and kissing mine. I felt her hands leave my face, stroking down my shoulders and chest until they caressed back and forth across my stomach.

Her hands searched lower, gently teasing through my own pubic hair until I felt her fingers close around my hard cock, first one hand and then the other, gripping and stroking it as she continued to suck and lick my lips. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper for me to stand, her hands tugging at my cock to coax me upward.

I got my feet under myself, finally standing, holding onto the windshield for balance as the boat rocked gently in the waves. I looked down at her blond head, her pony tail swinging as she wiggled herself closer to me, leaning her face toward my cock and then, almost suddenly, engulfing it with her hot mouth.

"Ohhhhhh." I groaned as she slipped my cock deeper into her mouth, pushing and feeding me into her until I though she could take no more. I felt pressure around my head and then suddenly, slip into her throat. She continued to feed me into her mouth until her nose touched my body, only then sliding back, her hand taking over where her mouth had been, wrapping around my shaft and stroking it. She soon had both hands around my saliva coated shaft, stroking long and slow as she kept just my head in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it enticingly.

"Oh yeah. Nice." I moaned to her as she worked my shaft, sucking and licking the head while she stroked my long fat shaft with her hands.

She looked up at me, her eyes smiling even as her mouth was wrapped around my fat shaft. She slowly pulled her mouth from my cock, letting the wind find it and cool it as my head slipped completely out.

"That good?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah." I answered as she continued to slowly stroke the full length of my shaft, her fingers curling over the head and letting it disappear into her closed hand.

"Good." She said as she leaned back, pulling me toward her, tugging at my cock with both hands until she was once again leaning back against the bow cushions. "Fuck me." She said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. She lifted and spread her legs, putting her feet on the cushions as wide as she could, her pussy spreading wide and exposing her soft inner lips.

I looked down at her body as she pulled her top over her head, tossing it on the seat to leave her completely naked. She spread her arms, grabbing the bow rail and watched me as my eyes traveled up and down her body, taking in the delicious view in front of me. I slowly knelt down in front of her, kneeling in the narrow foot well created by the wrap around bench, the bench which now held her naked body, her ass perched on the edge and her pussy spread and waiting for my hard cock.

I used my fingers to push my hard cock down, aiming it at her wet lips, letting my head spread her lips as it nestled into her. I let my head slowly slide up her slit as I pressed forward, the underside of my cock slowly stroking across her clit. I slowly stroked back again, pushing down and letting my head spread her lips again as I pushed it lower, finally letting it settle into the entrance to her tunnel. I slowly pushed forward, letting my hard cock push into her, one inch, then another, stopping as my shaft grabbed her lips and pulled then gently. I pulled back out, drawing my head from her and letting it slide up, as I pushed forward, again letting the bottom of my shaft stroke up along her lips and across her clit until my balls pressed to her lips.

"Oh don't tease me so. Please fuck me!" She begged softly as I stroked back again, pushing my cock down so my head spread her lips. I felt my head nestle into her tunnel once again and pushed forward, sliding my cock into her several inches. "Oh yes." She moaned as I pulled back, holding only my head inside her before sliding forward again. I stroked into her a little deeper, and a little deeper again, each stroke burying more of me into her until I felt her hot wet lips again against my balls and my whole shaft engulfed by her hot tight tunnel.

Slowly I stroked my full length in and out of her, slowly caressing her soft tight tunnel with the mushroom head of my fat hard cock.

"Oh my god. So good." She moaned as I pumped in and out of her pussy, reaching for her big tits and closing my hands over them. I squeezed her tits, letting her hard nipples stick between my fingers as my strokes grew stronger and faster. "Yes, Yes!" she cried louder as her hands moved to cover mine, helping me squeeze her massive breasts, my fingers squeezing her nipples as I worked her soft mounds.

"Oh god." I groaned as my climax built, my cock growing fatter and my balls pulling up and preparing for what it knew was to come. My hips slapped loudly into her soft ass with each stroke, making her whole body shake from the impact.

"YES! Fuck meeeee!" She cried loudly and breathlessly as my cock drove into her time after time.

"UH god I'm going to cum!" I groaned as my body jerked and rammed into her harder. I pulled back again and my body spasmed, jamming my cock into her and pumping a surge of hot cum into her.

"YESSSSS!" She practically screamed across the water at the feeling of my cum surging into her. My body jerked time and again, pushing more cum into her as my cock swelled and surged with each spasm. She reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her, pulling my face to her tits and shaking, her whole body consumed by shudders and tiny little jerks.

Slowly, ever so slowly her body quieted, and mine withered within her, softening and shrinking as I panted for breath with her.

"Oh god. I can't remember ever cuming like that." She panted as she released me, letting me lift my head to look at her. "I don't know what you did, but god that was incredible."

"I didn't do all that much." I said quietly, looking at her searching blue eyes.

"I hardly believe that." She said with a laugh.

I slowly pushed myself up and looked around, realizing that the wind had pushed us into the shallows behind the island, water much to shallow to run the big engine.

"I think I need to get us out of here." I said quietly, getting up, my now flaccid cock pulling from her and unleashing a flood of cum to leak and drip from her gaping pussy.

"If you have to." She said with a smile. "Personally, I'd just as soon stay here and get you hard again."

"Well, I think it would be better if we get back." I said as I dropped into the driver's seat and pressed the button to lift the outdrive. With the outdrive no longer holding us back, the wind pushed the boat deeper into the shallows as I got the small trolling motor down and started.

I sat naked on the stern pad, turning my big boat into the wind and trying not to snare the tow line attached to her small wave runner. I eased the big hull through the narrow gaps between stumps and rocks, having to work much harder to get out from where the wind had so easily put us.

"You know, I've been watching you." She said as she climbed onto the large padded top of the engine housing, sitting with her legs next to mine and her bare tits swinging tantalizingly.

"You have?"

"Oh yes. I've watched you every day, sitting out there, watching your bobbers, teasing me." She said as she scooted closer, her finger stroking up and down my thigh, each stroke getting closer and closer to my cock.

"Teasing you?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Sitting there watching me laying out in the sun, your cock hard inside your suit. I saw you slip your hand into your suit ever so often and give it a stroke when I rolled over or put tanning oil on."

"I think it's more of you teasing me, than me teasing you." I said as her hand found my cock. I turned the boat around the point of the island and shut down the trolling motor, slipping from her grasp to quickly move to the driver's seat to lower the outdrive and start the big I/O.

She moved over toward me and knelt down in the aisle, her knees spread as wide as it would allow. She leaned toward me, pressing her tits against my arm and kissing me gently on the cheek as I dropped the engine in gear to start heading us toward the dock once again.

"Seems to me we have a little problem." She said just loud enough for me to hear over the engine.

"What's that?"

"Well, I'm naked and you have nothing to wear!" She told me with a little giggle.

"Oh that is a problem." I agreed, realizing that she was completely correct. I had nothing to wear.

She moved away and collected her bikini, taking her time putting it on and covering her body. Each string was tied slowly and each triangle of material carefully adjusted to maximize my view before it was covered. We were more than half way to the dock before she was covered, her little show having long since gotten my cock hard again.

"You know, that's the first time I've had sex in almost five years. Thank you for being so gentle."

"You're welcome." I answered. "Now do you have any ideas about what I might put on?"

"Oh yes. Once we get to the dock I'll get you a beach towel. That way you can wrap up before you go up. I doubt you want to flash your parents."

"No. In fact, it's going to be tough to explain where I've been for the last, what hour plus?"

"Yeah, but it was worth it, wasn't it?" She cooed as she flicked my earlobe with her tongue.

"Yeah it was." I answered as I steered for her dock.

"I have one more day before I have to head back south. Any plans for tomorrow?" she whispered.

"I have a feeling I do now." I answered with a smile.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers
12