Lamaze Instructor

Story Info
Austen's ideal job works great - to a point.
3.8k words
4.14
71.8k
24
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers

For someone with my likes, dislikes, and fetishes, I had the best job in history when I graduated from college with a degree in Health Sciences. Let me explain.

My name is Austen. I'm about 6'2" tall with a lean and athletic build (I actually love to work out daily), though I am not better than average in any sport, except possibly swimming. I have light brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, a big smile, and an outgoing personality. Starting when I first experienced sexual cravings I appreciated women of all ages and builds, though I was turned off by pregnant women after about the middle of their second trimester (I knew all about the phases of pregnancy even then because I got one of the highest grades ever in my High School in Sex Ed.). Then I had an epiphany.

One of my Mom's younger friends was a fox named Carolyn. Carolyn lived only a few houses down, and often worked outside in her yard in shorts and a halter top, or came to visit my Mom just to talk, for book club, to assist in gardening (she had a real green thumb), etc. I had a real thing for Carolyn; I thought that she was by far the sexiest woman of any age I had ever seen.

When Carolyn was thirty (I knew her age because I overheard her talking with my Mom about pregnancy) she got pregnant with her first child. I was able to observe her at least every other day during her entire pregnancy, and even pinch hit for her husband twice as her Lamaze (natural childbirth) coach when he was out of town. It was watching her -- and the enormous crush I had on her that hijacked my brain many evenings, but that I never came close to acting upon -- that changed me from being turned off by pregnant women to coveting them. Strange, huh?

My stellar performance in Sex Ed., and my association with Carolyn during her pregnancy and Lamaze classes, likely were what enticed me to major in Health Sciences in college. I had several job offers after graduating but took one in a big city full service health clinic, specializing in wellness, nutrition, birth control, and natural childbirth (in addition to acupuncture, chiropractics, and conventional general practice medicine), even though it didn't pay the most. I took that job not only because it was exactly what I wanted, but also because I had a couple of failed relationships in college and wanted to move far away from where I went to school, and my exes. I had gotten my Lamaze certification even before graduating, and immediately became the head of the natural childbirth business of my employer, though I also taught wellness sessions and did some work as a personal trainer.

Women usually take Lamaze at about the 7th month of pregnancy, right around the beginning the third trimester. Most often I taught five or six Lamaze classes at any one time with about a dozen women in each class.

It was only about the third class I had started when my enhanced sexual feelings toward many pregnant women because lust -- some call it a pregnant-woman fetish. Whatever it is, I got it bad as a result of a Carolyn look-alike.

I could not fucking believe it when one of the women who registered for my third class looked so much like my teenage crush, Carolyn, that they could have been sisters. She was 5'7" tall, had shoulder length brunette hair, large sparkling blue eyes, toned arms and legs, and a button nose and full lips, all just like Carolyn. Shit, she even wore the same types of jewelry and looked like she had the same maternity clothes wardrobe Carolyn did. The first three letters of her name were even the same -- Carrie. And, she was 31, pregnant with her first child, just a year older than Carolyn was when she was first pregnant.

I tried not to pay special attention to Carrie. It was impossible. Being no dummy, she quickly figured out that her 23 year old instructor had taken a shine to her. Since she clearly already knew that I likely had a crush on her, that made it easier for me to invite her -- at no charge -- to a wellness course I taught, and for free one-on-one exercise sessions with me serving as her personal trainer.

Carrie was married to a guy named Brad who was about ten years older and had two sons by a previous marriage. He was a wealthy hard-charging business man whose first wife had her babies cesarean, and he barely tolerated the Lamaze classes. It was clear that having a child at all, let alone naturally, was Carrie's idea, not his.

Brad was as happy as a pig in poop when -- with Carrie's permission -- I offered him a chance to skip the Lamaze classes requiring a coach, telling him I would use Carrie as the demonstration and act as her coach -- even during the actual delivery if he was OK with that. I couldn't believe how readily he agreed to it, or that he was so naïve or disinterested that he didn't realize what I was up to.

Of course you're a lot smarter than Brad, so you know what my plan was -- to fuck Carrie every chance I got.

Given her husband's attitude, her natural attraction to a younger upbeat guy like myself, and my doting on her, I knew I would succeed as long as her sex drive was not adversely affected by her pregnancy. While she wasn't in that relatively small group of women whose raging pregnancy hormones significantly enhanced her libido, her normal pre-pregnancy sex drive did continue into her third trimester.

Though getting progressively more excited, I played it cool and respectful. Although I took every legitimate opportunity to touch Carrie, and praise her appearance, I was never overtly sexual. That is until it came time to "bring down the hammer!"

I had taken trigger point massage and Myofascial release courses in college, including one specifically related to pregnant women. I had a special pillow that allowed a pregnant woman in her third trimester to lie on her stomach and still be comfortable while being massaged.

Like many pregnant women, quite often Carrie had foot and lower back pain. After almost every wellness class or personal training session I had her lie on the special pillow, or on her side with a conventional pillow between her legs, and gave her a ten to fifteen minute massage specifically designed for a pregnant woman. That massage included light strokes on her belly, lymphatic strokes on her legs, gentle squeezing of her gluteal muscles, and lower back strokes pointing toward her feet. Collectively they made her almost comatose with contentment every time.

While I avoided contact with the five portions of each foot that could cause uterine contractions or bleeding, during those sessions I also worked on other portions of Carrie's feet, again to her great joy. It was in massaging her feet that I came across two zones I thought were aphrodisiac. I only dealt with them long enough to be almost certain that they were erogenous, and then moved on.

After one late afternoon personal training session Carrie told me about the equipment she had at home to keep in shape on days we weren't training. I knew from earlier conversations that day that Brad was out of town. I asked if it would be OK for me to come by and look over "her equipment," and that I would then give her a massage and even buy her take-out dinner. She quickly agreed with a big smile on her face.

I followed her to her house in my car, and after I made the obligatory inspection of her workout apparatus, and discussed possible other exercises and additional equipment, I said "It looks like your feet are killing you -- I don't think your cross-training shoes fit you properly. You haven't taken into account that your feet get bigger during your third trimester."

"Really, Austen? I wondered about that since my toes are being pinched."

"Lie down on your exercise mat on your side with a pillow between your legs, and let me see if I can determine what type and size of shoe you need."

I helped her lie down, removed her shoes and socks, and started massaging her feet and calves. She sighed like a lamb and closed her eyes as I worked over all other portions of her feet except the five areas to be avoided, and her suspected erogenous zones.

After she was content, I started kneading both suspected pleasure areas, one with each hand. They were, in fact, erogenous zones! She was no longer sighing -- she was moaning like a porn star, every few seconds taking a deep breath and saying "you have to stoppp...uh," but not meaning it for a second.

After I saw a wet spot form on the crotch of her maternity gym shorts, I scooted up next to her and kissed her gently on the lips. While continuing to kiss her lips, neck, shoulders, or any other body part within reach, I carefully and slowly removed her top and her front clasp maternity bra. She continued to moan or sigh, and alternated between having her eyes open or closed for twenty or thirty seconds at a time.

I tenderly sucked on her delicious, sensitive, leaking nipples until I was sure there was no chance I would meet any resistance for the next stage. Then I carefully removed her gym shorts, my shirt and shorts, and her panties, and put a pillow under her ass.

Her snatch was fabulous; pronounced glistening wet lips sticking up like twin peaks asking to be conquered, surrounded by sparse brown hair. As I licked her slit up and down, pinched her pussy lips, sucked on her clit, and then stuck two fingers up her channel, she kept on saying "Austen, you're a bad, bad boy and shouldn't be doing that to a helpless preggo." When I playfully said "OK, I'll stop then," she screamed "NO!" and when she saw the big shit-eating grin on my face giggled "You bastard!"

With my digits, lips and tongue I brought her to a first subdued but real orgasm, and then to a second sweet and more pronounced one. After the second orgasm, while all the time staring in her face, I slowly lifted her legs and held them up with my hands and arms, and stuck my rock hard cock into her sopping wet cunt. Her cunt was tight, as it had to be given both the condition and position she was in, and I slowly pumped away as she cupped the bottoms of her tits and massaged them. Occasionally I would let a leg rest on one of my shoulders and finger her clit. I didn't pump vigorously until she begged me to.

After only a dozen exuberant strokes she started screaming and I shot a good five or six charges of cream into her as we were both wracked with massive, overwhelming, orgasms. It was all I could do to not collapse on her bulbous belly.

This sexual experience would have been the best of my life no matter what the circumstances -- however it was other-worldly in view of the fact that the whole time as I was looking at Carrie's lovely face and ardent body, and watching my dick moving between her mounds, I was living out my teenage fantasy. I was 18 again and fucking Carolyn! "How many guys get to actually experience their teenage dream five years later?" kept running through my mind.

When I finally removed my dick from her snatch and lay down next to Carrie, between our mutual coos, oohs and aahs, she actually thanked me! "Brad hasn't been interested in me lately and it's really nice to be appreciated as a woman and not just as a baby oven."

She thanked ME for fulfilling MY teenage fantasy! Wow -- does life get better than that?

After I stroked her belly, thighs, and face, and sucked on her tits for another twenty minutes, all the while honestly telling her how fabulous she was and how it was the best experience of my life, I helped her up. Together we showered the sweat from our exercise workout, and cum from our sexcapde, off and went out for dinner. At the restaurant, we held hands underneath the booth, just like you would expect the teenager I had reverted to to do.

On the way back to Carrie's house I told her I really needed to spend the night and fuck her again.

"How many times do you think my pregnant pussy can take?" she laughed.

"I don't know, but by tomorrow at this time we'll know," I shot back with a wicked smile.

"Well drop me off and park your car on the next block before you come back then, bean counter," she giggled, "I don't want some nosy neighbor getting suspicious."

When I returned to Carrie's house I helped her with some chores that were difficult or impossible for her to do. Then we sat on her couch and cuddled and necked (God, what a teenager I had become!) while the news was on TV. The second the news was over we went up to her bed, I put fresh sheets on it, we got naked, and we enjoyed every part of each other's bodies the entire night and early morning.

I fucked her while we were spooning on our sides. She rode me while I held onto her hips and helped her up and down. I fucked her doggy while holding onto her tits. And I fucked her in what some people call the "mover and shaker" position, with her standing on a box and holding onto a padded chair back with her hands while I entered her from behind and fingered her asshole while pounding her pussy. Each time we both quickly climaxed so neither her pussy nor my dick got raw, yet we were completely satisfied. I had never been so excited in my life, and was grateful and amazed that my balls produced an almost never ending supply of jism.

When I left Carrie's house at 10:00 the next morning to get to my 10:30 wellness class, we were both exhausted, but overjoyed. My cheeks were sore from smiling so much and so widely (and my tongue from licking and lips from sucking), and Carrie's eyes and teeth were sparkling like diamonds.

As we kissed goodbye inside her house with a sly smile she said "I can't believe a young stud like your wanted sex with a fat 31 year old."

"Carrie, you partially fulfilled my most lascivious fantasy."

"Only partially?" she snickered.

"Yeah. I'm going to have to fuck you dozens of more times before it's completely fulfilled," I exclaimed then immediately stuck my tongue in her mouth for emphasis.

Things could not have gone better the next two months. Carrie made no demands of any kind on Brad, and he was happy to be left alone, travel for business, and work his ass off. Meanwhile, I satisfied every craving Carrie had, whether it was for food, comfort, or -- most importantly -- sex. In addition to fucking her three or four times a week, I gave her a foot or back massage virtually every day, and stayed overnight at her house about half a dozen times when Brad was traveling. Even when, as her pregnancy progressed, our sex positions became more limited and she had a hard time walking the next day, she wanted all night fuck fests when Brad was out of town as much as I did.

Carrie's water broke about noon on her exact due date, just as a wellness class started. I got someone to pinch hit for me, took Carrie to the hospital, and called Brad at his office and told him to meet us at the hospital. Carrie had a short labor and delivered naturally a healthy six pound eight ounce baby girl with both Brad and me in the delivery room, and me coaching her along.

Something changed in Brad when his little girl was born. He became much more attentive to Carrie, didn't work the long hours he used to, and doted on his little girl. While that was great for Carrie, it wasn't for me.

Although I helped Carrie get back in shape after the baby was born -- she was remarkable and was back to her pre-pregnancy weight, and almost her pre-pregnancy muscle tone, within two months -- we only had sex three times after the baby was born. It was fantastic sex, although in view of my pregnant woman fetish not quite as great for me as when she was pregnant. But after that she had a heart-to-heart with me and told me we could not continue. Two months after that she, Brad, and the baby moved, and I never saw her again.

I had fallen in love with her; it broke my heart.

Fortunately, being around pregnant women all the time allowed me to recover from my broken-heart malaise within a few months after Carrie left. I started the most exciting sexual phase of my life. I was having sex with Lamaze students on a regular basis, even to the point where sometimes I would have sex six or seven times a week, with three different partners, and for a few weeks four different partners. I got to be an expert in identifying and seducing likely candidates.

The best pregnant partners were in their thirties; married; with a husband who was not attentive and maybe even bored, conflicted, or even unhappy, with the idea of his wife having a baby; and with a normal libido. I avoided single women who might be looking for a husband (since I was long-term-relationship averse), teenagers, women with supportive husbands, and women who had either significantly reduced libido or significantly enhanced libido in their third trimester. All my partners were willing to give up the relationship after the baby was born, and I didn't have any significantly bad experiences even though I probably fucked twenty five or thirty pregnant women within a two year period.

Then I met Sabrina.

Sabrina fit perfectly into the class of partners I was looking for except that she was one of those few women who in their third trimester had an enhanced libido. Actually, calling her libido "enhanced" would be like calling the Pope a "good" Catholic.

While Sabrina's personality was, to be honest, not very good (she was way too controlling, not particularly kind, prejudiced, opinionated in a bad way, and sharp-tongued), she was definitely the hottest woman I had ever seen except for Carolyn and Carrie. She had a movie-star beautiful face, was big and buxom (probably a full D even before her pregnancy), and had toned muscles. She was just on the sexy side of where muscles make a woman more sexy or gross. She was also in fantastic physical shape in every way, and worked harder at keeping in shape during pregnancy than any other woman I had ever seen. Her husband, Jack, was an ex-professional football player who had made, and still was making, good money; but he was a total asshole who seemingly had no interest in becoming a father.

Sabrina was easy to seduce; actually, to be accurate, she seduced me. Against my better judgment, once I started fucking her I had to give up my normal two other preggo partners, and fucked only her. She made it clear she didn't want me fucking anyone else, and to be honest I wouldn't have had the endurance to have sex with anyone else since she wanted to fuck twice virtually every day, and even more often (if I was up to it) when Jack was out of town. Also, Sabrina was not a typical preggo fuck -- she loved it rough (although we both were careful enough to make sure there was no possibility of injuring her baby).

One Tuesday night was particularly memorable. Oddly, we hadn't had sex Monday since she had to attend several events with Jack, but he was going out of town Tuesday afternoon and she had been sending me sexually explicit texts all day. I got to her house about 6 p.m., stopped her from attacking me, and gave her a special massage. By that point in our relationship -- we had been fucking about six weeks -- I knew where all her erogenous zones were and while massaging her virtually drove her nuts by hitting them all but keeping her away from my cock.

After stimulating all her erogenous zones, I turned her on her back and buried two fingers of one hand in her soaked cunt to torture her G-spot, while tonguing her clit as furiously as I could, and simultaneously poking her asshole with two fingers from my other hand. Within thirty seconds she was screaming, convulsing, and then -- to our mutual surprise -- squirting. It wasn't a large volume of fluid from her Skene's glands, but it clearly was female ejaculate, nothing else.

Her squirting, and the volcanic high associated with it, turned her on even more than normal. Though it took her a good five minutes to recover from her squirting orgasm, when she did she furiously sucked my cock and balls, and when she was sure they were to her liking, got on her hands and knees and demanded a doggy fuck.

imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers
12