Lambs of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Andrew shot up, making Amber flinch. At first she was afraid he was running away because his movements were so jittery. Instead, he was fumbling with his pants, his hands excitedly trying to undo his belt and button. Amber found his sudden excitement cute. She was also highly anticipating what her son was about to give her.

Giggling, she sat up, bringing her hands to his to calm them. She looked up at her son, her eyes level with his crotch.

"Relax sweetie, let Momma do this." She put his hands at his side before deftly removing his belt and pants. His boxers were there before her, though that was nothing she had not seen before. Her nose had never been this close to his large bulge before, though. She could smell the sweet scent of detergent and precum coming from the boxers and his cock, respectively.

Her finger rubbing the outside of his underwear, she smiled brightly.

"Andrew... have you been hiding a big cock?" Her wry smile telling of the imaginative thoughts of her son's member.

"Um... I don't know... I..." He blushed, taking his hands to the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down to reveal it.

Out plopped a hefty schlong: not terribly long at a modest five inches, but so incredibly thick around that it made his mother's eyes widen. Amber quickly removed his boxers the rest of the way, taking his manhood in her hand to examine it closely. He had a bush as well; obviously, he'd also not been expecting an encounter with a woman. Beneath it were two hefty balls caught up in a tense sack. Amber could tell he was a little backed up. She wondered if the stress from school, plus his inability to even approach girls his own age, left him without relief.

"You know... girls love a cock like this." She gave it long, tight tugs, which made his juices bubble out of its uncut tip.

"Dddddo they?" He groaned, eyes watching Amber as her body sat in reverence to his.

"Mmmhmmm, it feels good when it's this thick." She wrapped her thumb and index finger around its girth, their tips not quite meeting, and she pointed it up to show him.

"I bet a few of your college girls would love to get stuffed with this meat." She looked at it in the eye as she tugged it some more. Her tongue even ventured a taste of what was sneaking out of him, Andrew baffled and amazed by how much his mother was turning him on.

"Remember, don't hold yourself back, sweetie..." were her last words before taking him into her mouth, sliding his cock far back against her tonsils and then out again.

"Oh my god... Mom..." He squirmed at the feeling of her hot tongue sliding across his length.

Amber herself only gagged a little, and then only because it had been a long time since she had taken a cock past her lips. The last one had been her husband's; he'd enjoyed the same moves her son now writhed under. Like father like son, she thought to herself as she bobbed her head forward and back. His groaning grew as she gradually got used to the feeling again. It was hardly any struggle for her to take his full length, but her jaw did begin to hurt from his girth - a feeling familiar to his father as well.

Amber's own desire was also intensifying. Sucking on her son's dick caused her hand to slip between her legs and rub at her hairy muff. Andrew felt her moans reverberate on his cock as she sucked it. After a few moments, he dared to put a hand on her head.

Soon he noticed her hand pleasuring herself, and it made him more curious about what was going down below.

"Mom... can you lay back?" he timidly asked.

"What's that, hun?" She pointedly pretended not to hear due to his weak tone. She was still insistent that she was teaching him how to talk to women. In her world, sensual women needed to be commanded.

"Can you lay back?" he softly requested again.

"Mmmm?" she replied, her mouth full of meat.

"Lay! Back!" Andrew grabbed her hair, pulling his mother's mouth off his cock. He held her ponytail, his penis tapping her lips as she stared up at him in adoration.

"There we go, sweetie..." She remembered all the times his father would hold her the same way, in full control of her body as he would command her how to move and what position to take. It was a proud moment to learn that such a streak of dominance resided within her son as well.

Amber began to lay back, yet Andrew gave her a stiff push on her forehead as well, the supple mother falling against the couch with legs spread wide. Diving in, the son brought his face to the mother's cunt, observing it, looking at its drenched folds closely. It was the first time he had seen a pussy in person, and his curious fingers were not going to pass up the opportunity.

At first he was simply running them up and down her lips once more, like he had at first sight, but far more aggressively. Amber was moaning in chorus, and hit a crescendo as he shoved two fingers inside her cunt to explore.

"Sorry, was that too...?" He looked up at her, fingers deep inside her slit.

"No... just surprising." Amber shook her head with a proud smile. "But surprises are sometimes good." Her legs spread wider, letting him push his fingers deeper inside of her. Her sounds were now laden with desire as he probed her, his hand getting wet from her arousal.

"You like this?" Andrew cutely asked as he watched his mother wriggle at the end of his hand.

"Oooo... yes... it's been a while for Momma you know." Her wide hips bucked as he slid in and out of her. His motions were guided by curiosity as to how she'd react, more so than how she felt around his fingers.

He discovered that her pussy would tense more and more with each subsequent movement he made. Andrew felt her grip his fingers. His eyes were wide as he stared at her cunt, filled with them.

"I know you want to... are you afraid?" She did a little of her own probing.

"Nnno... just feels... wrong?" He pulled his fingers out, admiring the shininess that was lathered over them, and her hole that was open for them.

"Sweetie... you should never be afraid of something that feels right in here." She pointed to his still-clothed chest.

"And in here." Her finger then traced the outline of his cock's head.

"Life doesn't give us desire just to ignore."

Her head fell back into the cushion as she took a deep breath, relaxing her body as she watched and waited.

"Come on hun, put it in Momma. It will be good for me too."

It was at that moment Andrew knew he was a man. Nothing made it more evident than the feeling of a woman submitting to him as his cock stiffened at her sight. He could feel how his mother's extreme measures had made him different - exactly the sort of maturation he'd needed. He confidently crawled between her thighs and placed his tip at her entrance.

"I love you, Mom." Were his words that paired with a small thrust forward, the tip of his cock spreading her open.

"I love you too swee- aahhhh!" Andrew was too inexperienced to be gentle or sauve; he simply plowed into her and moved his lower half to chase the pleasure she was willing to give.

Andrew groaned, Amber whimpered; they both carnally sang each other's praises for successive moments of thrusting. The son hit his mark over and over as his eyes went foggy, watching his mother's tits bounce each time he pumped against her inner thighs, just as he'd imagined. It did not take long, for him to cum. Their moment of pleasure was brief by objective standards, but the heat of it rivaled any feeling either had had in their entire lives.

Certainly the heat of her son's cum filling her was unlike anything she had felt before. It even rivaled his father's in amount and warmth. The fluid crashed against her womb and then spewed out from between them as Andrew kept thrusting like a rabbit. His eyes rolled back as he expended himself again and again into her hairy muff.

It would be a long moment of Andrew sitting in her, recovering from his orgasm, before they would see the result of their feverish coupling. As he pulled his limp member from her, it uncorked the excess he'd given her, letting it spill out onto her hairy lips and thighs.

Looking down on his mother's churning chest, covered in sweat, the young man admired his work. Amber herself had lifted her head to observe what had been done to her, her eyes then turning upwards to see the proud man above her that had fertilized her womb. She found her son overly cute at that very moment, his cock still dripping as he stood over her, but he had been too naive and quick to bring her to her own climax.

Amber's fingers found her cum-covered clit swiftly, and they swirled her son's seed around atop her moist cunt. Her son's eyes widened as he watched her pleasure herself; her other hand grabbed at her breast as she moaned.

"Mom..." He was left in awe. He knew that if he was not so spent that his cock would be getting harder from the sights and sounds. His mother writhed beneath her own fingers, moaning louder and louder as they pressed against her cum-lathered slit.

At the last moment, her eyes met Andrew's, looking over the scrawny young man's form. She didn't see a scrawny shut in, though. She saw a handsome boy to whom she would give everything.

"Oh my god..." Her last heavy breath welcomed a quake inside of her, her body shaking as a powerful orgasam rocked her while she stared at her boy. Her eyes locked with him throughout the waves of pleasure. Andrew even nudged her legs open more so he could watch what happened to her.

More time passed as they caught their breaths and recovered from their bout. Andrew had sat back down on the couch in the meantime, next to his mother's legs, which were still lathered with his seed.

"What happens now..." he mumbled, almost ashamed to look at her.

Amber smiled her signature bright, loving smile once more. Her extreme measures had only amplified her love for her son, and, as she sat up and pressed her body against him, she reassured him of as much.

"We keep going," she whispered in his ear, her hot breath making the hairs of his nape stand on end. "Just like we always have, only now you are maturing, and you know Momma is here for whatever you need."

Her lips against his forehead capped off all their feelings, and eased the tension of the night. For the first time that evening she saw him smile at her, a satisfied expression displacing his former melancholy.

His mother's heart grew in that moment, his smile brightening hers further they tapped their foreheads together.

Rising from her place next to him, she grazed her fingers across his cheek.

"But now Momma is tired..." Her naked body stood majestically in front of him. She clearly wasn't embarrassed at all by the cum - her son's cum - running down her leg.

As she turned away, Andrew was stricken by her form: large breasts bouncing with each step of her long legs, and the sway of her motherly hips. Only when she reached the beginning of the hallway did she turn to look at him.

"But don't be shy if you need... anything... sweetie." Her eyes sparkled before disappearing into the dark, leaving her son satisfied on the couch, with his limp cock hanging down.