Lamia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, man. I really appreciate it."

He started for the door, seemed to think better of it, and came to give me a one-armed hug. "Be careful, alright, Stephen? At least until we figure this thing out."

"I will," I said, not sure what to make of the admonition.

Christine was waiting in the front passenger seat when I got back to the car. "Interesting friend," she said. "I like him."

I didn't have any appointments until the afternoon, so we headed back to the house. On the way, we fleshed out the aquarium project some more. Without being asked, Christine had continued to work on the models. She showed me an external view of the shipwreck, rotated it, then moved the viewpoint to the interior. I had her show me the view from our usual table on the upper floor. The immersion, even half-finished, was astounding.

"I'm going to ask for twenty-five thousand," I said. "Fifteen of that will go to you."

Christine shook her head. "No, I have no need for that kind of money. If you must, make it three thousand, like the last project."

"You're doing most of the work."

"These are your ideas and this is your business. I'm just a piece of capital. Besides, I'm thinking I'll take the remaining balance in intangible goods." The playful sparkle in her eyes left no doubt of her meaning.

"Oh, so I'm just some high-class male escort now?"

"Your friend Aidan is pretty hot. He got me a little worked up."

She kicked off her shoes and put her bare feet up on the dash. She took my hand and guided it under her skirt. She was not wearing panties and was already making a bit of a mess of the seat and her clothing. I realized that she must have taken them off while I was inside. "You can work off some of your debt right now."

The positioning was awkward, but after she leaned the seat back, I managed to hook two fingers of my right hand into her pussy and pressed my palm against her clit. She moaned, her movements languid as she luxuriated in my touch.

I was in no rush. Home was still half an hour away. I made little circles with my palm while thrusting my fingers in and out. Her pussy was so slick that I added a third finger. My cock strained at its confines and I gave a groan of need.

Christine's eyelids opened and she looked me in the eyes. I held her gaze, the intensity of it almost too much to bear. Moans and cries of ecstasy flowed out of her. We were a closed circuit, pleasure and desire flowing from one pole to the other and back. I was at once mad with wanting and utterly fulfilled. I knew somehow that this moment in time would be burned into my psyche forever.

Christine's body bucked as she thrust herself in time with my fingers. Her eyes lost focus as her mind was subsumed in pleasure. I felt her cunt squeeze down on my fingers and she grasped at me with her hands as though she were falling. I waited calmly for her awareness to return.

She smiled at me, her gaze regaining its focus. "You should take manual control," she said.

"Why is that?" I asked, but put one hand on the wheel as I drew the other from her body.

She caught my hand and brought it in front of her face. She slowly and sensually licked, then sucked them clean one at a time.

"Because," she said once she had finished, "if I release this seat belt, the autodrive will pull us off the road and stop. But I don't want to stop. I want you to cum down my throat."

"Car, manual control," I said, and felt the wheel release and the gas pedal slowly rise to meet my foot.

Christine unbuckled her belt and the car began to complain with a repeating chime. Giggling at the awkward posture from draping herself over the center console, she worked my belt loose and got my fly open. Her petite hands couldn't quite encircle my girth as she worked my cock free.

I felt her warm breath as she dipped lower, her ass perched skyward in a way that was both comical and indelibly sexy. I sighed as her lips closed around the head of my cock. Her mouth was warm and wet, and I felt the line of her teeth just barely touching my skin. She echoed me with a happy sigh of her own. When the tip of her tongue caressed the base of my glans, my utterance became a growl.

She cocked her head to look up at me before taking over half my length into her mouth. She couldn't take me to the hilt the way she had when we had 69-ed, but her apparent lack of gag reflex gave her an impressive ability to bob deeply on my cock for as long as she wished. She used small movements at first, but was soon going from just her lips around the head, to a good five or six inches down my length.

I reached down her body and flipped her skirt up to expose her ass. I easily sank two fingers into her pussy, causing her to moan around my cock. I withdrew them and used the lubrication to coat my thumb before putting them back in her. Then I began to run circles around her little rosebud, making her body shiver.

When she closed her hand on the base of my shaft and began to stroke it in time with her head, I knew that she was about to push me past the point of no return. I returned both hands to the wheel and forced my attention on the road as a wave of sweet release hit me. Christine made a happy noise as I came in her mouth. She stayed there, coaxing the last drop out of me with her hand and her tongue.

When it was over, she levered herself back into her seat without a word and rebuckled her seatbelt. I switched back to autodrive and turned to her. I could tell from the mischief in her eyes that she was up to something. Sure enough, as soon as she had my attention, she opened her mouth to show me her prize, the pool of my cum covering her tongue. She closed her mouth once more and made a show of swallowing.

"You are both the sexiest and dirtiest girl I've ever met," I said. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Just wait until you see what's in the package that arrived while we were gone." With that thought to tease me, I checked our surroundings. We were just a few minutes from home.

Christine got out of the car before I had quite come to a full stop and ran ahead into the house. I followed at a more sedate pace. Patricia looked to be on a conference call, so I left her to it. As I expected, Christine came in from the back porch with her package.

"We should open it in my room," she said in a conspiratorial whisper.

I followed her up the stairs, and she closed and locked the door behind me. She unsealed the box and tucked back the flaps. There were several individually packaged items inside.

"Sex toys," I said with a smile. "You bought sex toys."

"The good stuff," she said, pulling out several items and laying them out on the bed. "All premium products. These can be controlled remotely through your rig. I thought you might enjoy using them on me when I'm working around the house. Or, if you're feeling really naughty, when we go out."

There were two items she indicated. One was an insertable g-spot stimulator. It looked like a short dildo, but had some kind of movable parts midway down its length. The other indicated that it was for clitoral stimulation. It looked like it was sculpted to fit over and around a woman's vulva while small enough to allow penetration to occur, and claimed to use Van Der Waals force to cling to the body. That could be a lot of fun. I wondered if her new penchant for going commando factored into her choice.

"These would have been great to have on the ride home," I remarked.

Next up for inspection was a wooden box. She actually looked a bit self-conscious as she opened it. Inside was a set of four stainless steel butt plugs in a molded, felt-covered interior. The smallest was about an inch in diameter, increasing in size up to one with about a two-inch girth.

She chewed at her lip before she spoke. "So, um, I've teased you a few times about anal intercourse, but we're going to need to work up to it. I understand that we can stretch things out down there with these. That last one should be about your size."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her to alleviate her embarrassment. "Wow, Christine, that's very thoughtful. I can't wait to try them out."

She beamed back at me, obviously thrilled that I was on board. "These are for you," she said, handing me two smaller boxes. One was a vibrating cock ring, and the packaging on the other one said that it was a prostate massager.

"Um, interesting," I said, unable to keep the dubious tone from my voice. The device inside was obviously intended to be inserted, and there was really only one place it could go.

Christine patted my back in what I could only call reassurance. "I researched carefully before choosing that. I understand if it's not your thing, but it's very well reviewed and is supposed to give you mind-blowing orgasms."

That got my attention. I looked at her askance and she nodded slowly. "Okay, I'll think about it," I hedged.

Dresses and lingerie made up most of what remained. Some of the lingerie were crotchless. All were finely crafted and looked intriguing when she held them up to herself to model them. "I liked cleaning while naked, but I thought that these would be even better."

"Very nice," I said. "These will look amazing on you."

She once more looked a little embarrassed. "So, I thought I would go get cleaned out and maybe you would want to start with the smallest plug?"

"I would love to," I assured her.

I waited in her room, browsing through the devices' instruction manuals with my rig. All of the sex toys had apps, so I downloaded them. The plugs and the two vaginal toys had vibration functions that could be remotely controlled, and the g-spot toy could thrust as well.

Christine returned after about fifteen minutes, having changed into a new skirt. I found some lube that came in the package, promising that it was long-lasting and would not absorb into the body. She got on the bed on all fours as I drizzled a bit of the lube onto the toy. Following the instructions that came with it, I used gentle pressure, waiting for her body to relax and open up. Once I got it past a certain point, it seemed to pull inside on its own.

Once the plug was in, she stood up and tested moving about. "That feels weird, but I kind of like it."

"Let's keep all of this in here while Trish is home," I suggested. I wasn't sure what she would think if she came across any of this.

"Good idea. You can probably move me up to the next size later." She reboxed everything and tucked it under the bed. "Will I be going with you to your appointments today?"

I had two on the schedule. One was a site survey at the Epstein job to review some changes that he had requested to the park's virtual layout. The other was for a potential new client that was interested in a virchscape at their house. "Sure, you can come along."

"In that case," she said, and went to her dresser to pull out a pair of panties. "I'd better not be naked under my clothes today." She frowned. "You know, this plug is kind of hard to ignore." She wiggled her hips from side to side. "It's starting to feel pretty good, and that might be a problem."

I chuckled. "Should we borrow a pad from Trish?"

She nodded vigorously. "Unless you want me to start leaking."

I was getting hard again thinking about it, but remembered how much she had enjoyed last night's dancing for the tease and denial. I instead accessed the app for the plug and activated the vibration function, setting the intensity halfway. The effect on Christine was immediate.

"Oh!" she said, flopping back on the bed. "Oh, God. Oh, geez."

The heat of arousal surged through me, and words came spilling from my mouth. "I'll fuck you again tonight when Trish goes to sleep. I'll make you cum over and over again. Until then, I want you hot, horny, and dripping wet. Is that understood?"

"Mm-hm. Yes. Yes, sir."

I turned off the vibration, and Christine went downstairs to make us all sandwiches. I insisted that she make a half sandwich for herself, and we ate together in the living room while Patricia took hers at her desk. In the car, we chatted about everything and nothing.

At the Epstein site, I gave her a tour with all of my future virtual environments highlighted and annotated. All of the changes that my client had requested were minor shifts in the boundaries between environments. I approved each of those once I was sure that they wouldn't cause any issues with mapping to the terrain. The process took about an hour of our time.

"That's it," I said, and sent the finalized map off to my client. "On to the next."

Our next stop was in the Texas hill country, way out west of the city between Austin and San Antonio. That was well past my normal range, but I had negotiated a travel fee. Apparently they wanted to work with a small company, not a national chain, and I was the best-reviewed contractor in the region. It was over 200 miles, but I ordered the car into the express lane on I-10, so we would make it there in just over two hours. I decided not to play with Christine's plug on the way. The trip back, though....

My clients were a married couple who owned a hilltop property. The publicly-available topographic map of the area was too low-res to create a proper model, so I was going to get to use some equipment that had been sitting idle since I purchased it a few weeks ago.

The entrance from the road was blocked by a steel gate, but Mr. Davis buzzed me right in when I messaged him that we had arrived. The concrete drive wound back and forth a few times across the tree-covered hillside before breaking out into the bald upper section of the property. The house was two stories in a southwestern stucco style. Every part of it, even the garage, was expansive. A late model Tesla roadster sat out front, which meant the more expensive cars were probably inside the three-car garage. It was hot when we stepped out of the car, though the breeze blowing out of the west almost made it tolerable.

"And there's our client," I said, as he strode out from the front door.

Mr. Davis was a tall man dressed in shorts and a simple shirt that somehow both looked casual and costly at the same time. He looked to me to be in his thirties or maybe early forties. He waved as I circled around the car to meet him, his eyes landing on My Android and then, as most men did, lingering there for a few more seconds. "You have a Christine model," he said.

I was surprised, but realized a moment later than I shouldn't have been. I was going to be getting a lot more people recognizing her as time went on. "Yeah, you've met one before?"

"Last week. She's not exactly the same as yours, but close enough. I've been thinking of getting one for my house."

"It would make your life a lot easier," Christine chimed in. "I'm sure if you ask him, Stephen can attest to the value a Practical Cybernetics android can bring to your home."

I gave her a glance and was answered with a shrug. Was I expected to give testimonials now? Instead of that, I said, "We'll need an hour or so to map the area. Are there any features of the property that are of particular interest to you?"

He shrugged. "Walk with me. I'll give you an idea of what we're going for."

We followed him around the house to the back. There were many more windows on this side of the house, and they overlooked a pool and a meticulously trimmed lawn. Beyond that, the land dropped away in a shallow curve to the valley below.

"Mostly we want to get rid of all the eyesores." He pointed out several large houses visible nearby. "Could you make it look like it did fifty years ago? Maybe use some old aerial photos?"

It wasn't the first time I had been asked to do something relatively superficial and far beneath my capabilities. A few years back, I probably would have taken the job without question and been glad for the paycheck. I had since learned that a little assertiveness could go a long way to both making my customer happier and increasing the size of the payout.

"Sure, we can do that," I said. "Once I get a good scan of the property. But there's probably a lot more that we can do for you. Do you have any hobbies? Are you interested in sports, fitness, pop culture, that kind of thing?" The appointment request form he had filled out on my website had asked similar questions once he indicated that this was a private residence, but a lot of people ignored them, as he had.

He crossed his arms. "Uh, sure. I like history."

"Any favorite time frame?"

"Not really. Classical, medieval, early modern, it's all interesting to me. My wife doesn't get it at all."

I nodded. "Thanks. I'll have to have a chat with her as well to get her interests, but if you don't mind, before we leave, I'd like to give you a taste of what else is possible with this technology."

He shrugged. "If you'd like. Like I told you, we really just want to clean up this view."

It wasn't a 'yes' quite yet, but I could definitely flip a 'maybe' with a bit of effort. "Great! We've got some work to do out here. Okay if I message you once we're done?"

"Yep. The door's open. Walk right in if you need anything." He started to turn to go back inside, but apparently had another thought. "You bring your Christine with you to your work sites?"

"Yes. She's a tremendous help to me. And she's a great programmer."

He looked at her thoughtfully. "Huh. Alright, we'll see you in a bit, then."

I walked with Christine back to the SUV and opened the back hatch. I had to move some other items aside to get to the hard plastic case below. Setting it on the concrete, I opened it and carefully picked the machine out of the form-fitting foam. It was a foot-wide quadrotor drone, looking little different from the models that had been around for decades, but this one was enhanced with specialized equipment.

I set the drone on the ground and initiated a connection to its node with my rig. I gave it a few commands and its blades spun up, lifting it off the ground and elevating to a height of forty feet or so. It hovered for a moment, then began to move slowly to the north.

The drone's lidar scanner would rapidly map the terrain beneath it as it moved. I accessed my data store to verify that the data was flowing in, then left the machine to do its work. While the drone scanned, it was also taking video footage. Once it had completed its sweep, I would put all of the data through a software system that would integrate the lidar map with the video and interpolate a visual map of the property. That would allow me to map whatever visual effects I needed into the environment. To make the "eyesores" disappear, I could rely on the low-res data that I already had of the surrounding geography.

"Now what?" Christine asked, her gaze following the drone as it began its slow spiraling path from its origin point.

"I like to get a close-up view of things," I said. I started walking, picking a random direction, and Christine followed. "We need to try to upsell him if we can, so I need ideas. I could probably charge him six, seven hundred for what he wants, plus my travel, but then he'll have a system that he'll forget even exists after a few weeks, and I'll never hear from him again. If, on the other hand, I can show him something special, something he really enjoys, well then, maybe he buys something a bit more elaborate. Maybe in a month or two, he wants to see more of what I can do. And, of course, maybe he shows off the system to his friends."

"I see," she said, looking genuinely thoughtful. "He told you he likes history. Can we work with that?"

I nodded and smiled. "Everyone has something they are interested in. The great thing about his interest is that there's so much out there in the public domain, so we don't need to worry about licensing. The bad thing is that it can be hard to come up with interesting and engaging environments based around historical events without turning it into a video game. Sure, you could program in a battle and witness it happening in your backyard, but that's good for one or two viewings. You might as well watch a 2D program of it on your flatscreen."