Lana's First Taste of Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers

Then off came the shoes and socks, so Lana stood barefoot on the cold surface of the floor.

Professor McGrath finished up and took a good look at her naked student.

"I'm impressed," the teacher nodded. "Far better than I expected."

Lana tensed. "What now?"

The professor let her mind wander. "Sit on that table behind you. Knees up, feet on the edge of the table. I want to see you play with yourself. Masturbate for me."

"Huh?" Lana instinctively clenched her legs together, almost crossing them as she stood.

"Seeing you that way will get my nipples hard. And if my nipples are hard, milk will flow faster and we'll be done sooner."

Was that statement actually true? Lana wondered. She noticed subtle shifts in the professor's facial expressions. Was this all part of the professor's game? Whatever it was, Lana was ready, willing, and able to play along.

"Okay. They're your breasts and you know best."

The deviant side of Lana was slowly coming out. Deep down, she wanted this so badly. She wanted to make herself cum. Right in front of her beautifully stern professor. She wanted to make a mess right there on the table. Most of all, she wanted to suck those nipples of the teacher and taste milk for the very first time.

But she couldn't show it. She was far too shy to reveal this side of her. And she was extremely nervous too. She had never gone this far with a woman before, especially with an older, respectable woman. And she had never done anything so daring either, sexually speaking.

She pretended to be modest about it, so the professor wouldn't know how aroused she was. Nerves were kicking in as she sat on the table. She lifted her knees and put her feet on the table's edge. Lana wondered if the teacher could see the wetness inside her hole. As she prepared to touch herself, Lana saw and felt her hand trembling. That part was legitimate. It was no act. She was scared for all the right reasons. It was like losing her virginity all over again.

"Show me how you like to masturbate," the professor said. "I want to see this. I'm curious about your self-pleasure techniques."

"Yes, professor."

Despite her intense nervousness, Lana was eager to show her technique to someone, anyone. And given the situation, she was incredibly turned on that she'd be showing her professor.

She brought two fingers together, the index and middle, and pressed against the lower mound, just above the clitoris, around the dark pubic hairs. Then she began to rub. Not in the same spot. Her pressed fingers made circular movements around the clit in a stroking, loving manner. At first, Lana kept her eyes down on herself, focusing on her pleasure. Then she looked up and saw the professor staring.

The funny thing was, Professor McGrath was watching as if they were in the lecture hall, and the teacher was grilling her about a case. It was that level of scrutiny the teacher had on the student's masturbation technique.

"That looks interesting," the professor said. "What are you doing?"

Lana continued the slow rubs. "I'm orbiting around my pussy. I'm sure many women would just focus on the clit. But there are many hot spots around the vagina. It builds the pressure. Then I go for the clit when I'm close to finishing."

"Smart girl."

The words of approval took many of the nerves away. Whenever Lana would rub around the entrance of her pussy, a bit of moisture would make its way onto her fingers, spreading the juices around. Her eyes shifted back and forth, between her own pussy and the professor's expression to watching this.

Finally, the professor reached to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse. With each button, more of the professor's chest showed, along with her bra, and finally her stomach when the blouse was completely undone.

"Cum first," the teacher ordered. "Then you can help resolve my issue."

Lana smiled as she rubbed her pussy faster. "I think I'll need to see something in order to cum. Ohhh.... bargain for exchange...right?"

"Thinking like a lawyer. I like that. Maybe this will help."

Professor McGrath opened the front of her blouse all the way. The cups of her bra were fully exposed. She was less endowed in the chest area than Lana, even though her smaller breasts were filled with milk.

The anticipation ended when the professor lifted both sides of her bra to reveal small breasts with prominent pink nipples. The breasts looked fuller than they normally would have been, since they were lactating. And those pink nipples...to die for. They looked so swollen and stiff. It was impossible that those nipples were always like that. Lana wondered if that was a bodily sign that milk needed to be released immediately, or if the teacher was extremely aroused.

Lana's fingers went into overdrive as she rubbed herself furiously. Seeing those big nipples changed everything. Now, Lana and her professor were both pushing the bounds of their sexuality and experiences. The professor showed off her own arousal by rubbing around her bare chest and even pinching her pink nipples to tease Lana.

That was it. It was all too much. Lana attacked her clit with tenacity. Her eyes focused on the large pink nipples before her very eyes. Her staring was without shame as she brought herself to an orgasm. Her toes curled on the edge of the table, which the professor thought was particularly erotic. Then Lana breathed hard with her mouth wide open.

It was an intense orgasm that made a dripping mess on the table. Drop by drop. As Lana breathed harder, her rubbing slowed down until finally she stopped, resting her back against the wall as she desperately needed to recover.

"That was interesting to watch," the professor noted with a slightly heaving tone behind it. "You really know how to take care of yourself. Not enough women do. And that mess you've made, I'm actually very impressed"

"The mess comes naturally, I suppose. And the self-pleasure was from lots of trial and error. And seeing your boobs really did it for me."

Professor McGrath reached down and caressed her chest. "Do you see what you've done to my breasts? My nipples have always been sensitive. They're ready to be nursed. I haven't done anything with them for several hours. So they're clean, and most of all, they're full. Would you like to start sucking now?"

"I've been hired to do a job," Lana said, suppressing a smile which had tried to form.

"Time is of the essence and I hate being late to class. It's quite simple. I'll show you."

The professor stepped towards the student, with each step bringing her mammaries closer to Lana's mouth. Lana sat upright on the table and was eager to please, despite having came hard already.

"This is how it will work, darling," Professor McGrath said, stroking Lana's hair. "First, I want you to suck. Second, don't miss a drop. Leave the rest to me, okay?"

"That sounds easy enough."

"It is. And if you wish to stop at any point, for whatever reason, just give me a little tap and I'll stop."

The professor placed her hand behind Lana's head and gently pulled the student forward, directly towards her left tit. Lana parted her lips and accepted the pink nipple, closing her lips around it. There was a strong sense of anticipation as she wondered what freshly produced breast milk would taste like.

She wondered if she'd like it. She wondered if she'd be even more aroused by consuming it. She wondered if she'd be addicted to the feeling of nursing on her beautiful professor.

Immediately, Lana sucked on it. Her first time sucking a breast that wasn't her own (which she liked doing to herself on occasions). The pink nipple was as stiff and erect as it looked. Lana clamped her lips around it and sucked harder. She even rolled her tongue on it. But to no avail, there was no milk. She wondered if she wasn't sucking hard enough, then she sucked more.

It wasn't until Professor McGrath squeezed the underside of her own breast that the mammary gushed milk into the student's mouth. Lana was shocked by how creamy, sweet, and desirable it tasted. Right away, she knew that she'd be interested in helping the professor with this, so long as drinking breast milk was involved in their activities.

For two or three minutes, Lana nursed on the nipple without break or complaint. She loved the feeling and how incredibly taboo it was. If anyone knew that they were doing this in the office, they'd both be ruined.

At one point, she even swirled her tongue around the nipple and sucked harder, which elicited a deep moan from the professor.

"This side is done," the professor said, tapping Lana on the shoulder. "Now do the next one. Make sure you don't spill anything onto my clothes."

Lana carefully pulled her mouth away and licked her lips. Then she licked the excess milk from the pink nipple so that nothing would drip down.

"Did I do a good job?"

Of course, Lana already knew the answer. She just wanted to hear the professor say how much she enjoyed the feeling of having her pretty, young student sucking on her tit. Was that too much validation to ask for?

"You did fine, Lana. Now let's make this fast before class starts. I have a long day ahead of me and I need my breasts cleared."

Validation denied, and Lana went to work on the other breast, taking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it, sucking on it with a vacuum-like power. This time, Lana used her own fingers to squeeze the lower side of the breast to produce milk. Professor McGrath couldn't contain her feelings anymore and released a steady stream of soft moans as Lana eagerly worked her oral magic.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with a student," Professor McGrath groaned to herself, almost in a whisper. "Gosh, what am I doing? What am I doing?"

Her words said one thing, but the professor's hand sent a different signal, rubbing the back of Lana's head, which implied not to stop because the nipple stimulation felt so fucking great.

Lana felt a powerful urge to do more, and so she reached below and pulled the professor's skirt up, slipping her hand upwards and rubbing the teacher's panties.

"I never said you could touch me there," the professor said sternly, without offering any physical resistance in return.

Lana spit the nipple out of her mouth. "You can always report me to the Dean. Until then, I have a job to do."

She took the nipple back into her mouth and kept on sucking, while using her fingers to pry the panties to the side so she could finger-fuck the respectable professor with a special technique.

Instantly, it worked as Lana penetrated the teacher with two fingers. The same two fingers which Lana had used to make herself cum a few minutes earlier.

"You're really good at that," the professor moaned, leaning her own head against the top of Lana's head. "You're so good with your fingers. And your lips. Oh my, Lana, you're a goddess of a young woman."

Finally! The validation Lana had so desperately craved from her delicious tasting teacher. It only made her suck harder and work her fingers deeper within the pussy. It was a potent combination and a woman can only endure so much.

Professor McGrath sighed. "Make me cum as you drink my milk. I want to feel both pleasures at the same time. I've never felt anything like this before."

In return, Lana wanted to say, 'Your wish is my command, beautiful lady,' but instead, she let her sucking and fingers do all the talking.

Lana's finger curled inside the professor's pussy, inadvertently hitting that elusive g-spot, which made the professor jolt with sensitive delight. Lana had found the weakness of the typically stern educator, so naturally, she kept on attacking it. She kept on hitting that spot until Professor McGrath was forced to cum as she stood there getting her milk sucked from her tit.

It was a tight, powerful orgasm which gave the teacher what felt like endless pleasure. Her body tensed so hard and her g-spot was being toyed with and milk was being extracted from her big, sensitive nipple from the mouth of a loyal student.

But all good things must come to an end, and the orgasm subsided, making the teacher suddenly turn relaxed. Lana sensed this and pulled her fingers out, and she tucked the teacher's panties back in the right position so it covered the pussy once again. She also pulled her mouth away.

When it was done, Lana's lips were covered with saliva and milk, and both of the professor's tits were wet with the same mixture. Lana briefly sucked on her two wet fingers, which were coated in pussy juice, and she licked her lips while looking upwards at the professor.

"Would it be crossing the line if we kissed?" Lana asked.

"Not at all."

Professor McGrath bent down and they kissed once. Then twice. Then their lips pressed and they swapped saliva and milk and pussy juice into each other's mouths. A perfect way to celebrate their intense office orgasms and newfound relationship.

"You taste really good," Lana said.

"I know. And you should get used to it. I expect you in my office before class each week."

Lana smiled. "I'm a very punctual person and my skills are flexible."

"That's perfect. I can't teach properly if my nipples are leaking. That's where you come in. Think of yourself as the teacher's pet from now on. Now get dressed, class is starting soon."

The expression on Professor McGrath's face had totally changed, and she had seemingly returned to the ruthless bitch of a lawyer.

As the teacher wiped her nipples with a paper towel, tucked her breasts back inside her bra, and buttoned up her blouse, Lana couldn't remember the last time she was so aroused.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12