Land of Empowered Man-Haters

Story Info
British man stands up for men's rights in America.
1.1k words
2.63
15.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Man, sometimes the shit I see women get away with these days kind of has me longing for the old days. Seriously. When I was growing up, it was considered okay to correct a bitch if she got way out of line. Nowadays, many men are bending over backwards to please some truly horrible women and these same conniving, horrible women are walking all over them. See what I mean? A man has to be the boss for everyone to be happy. Deep down, both men and women prefer it that way. Which is why I'm hard as hell on a bitch when she dares to mess with me.

My name is Manuel Mansfield and I'm the manliest man you'll ever meet. I stand six feet four inches tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, with dark brown skin, curly hair cut in a low fade and pale bronze eyes. I'm half African and half English. My father, Mandel Mansfield of North London, was white and my mother Joan Dinga of Central Cameroon, was black. I grew up in Great Britain but moved to America at the age of twenty. I enrolled at Boston College in the city of Boston, in the state of Massachusetts. It was an okay school, I guess. Definitely not Oxford University by a long shot but basically okay. I majored in business administration and worked to get my bachelors, then my masters.

During that time, I started to see what America is all about. Political correctness has really gone too far in this country. In Britain, things are much better. People have a sense of humor over there. And the laws aren't that biased against the male citizenry yet. I'm not saying Britain is perfect. Like all western countries, it has its bouts of radical feminism every now and then. However, it's still very much a man's country. North America is the reverse. Women seem to control everything from the courts to the schools and the businesses and it's the downtrodden male who has to fight for his rights these days.

Men's rights activists are popping up all over the place. I guess American men are finally starting to realize that having women in charge of their lives isn't a good idea. I mean, in a system where equality is espoused, men and women should have virtually the same rights. That's how it is in Britain for the most part. Not so much in America. American colleges and universities are mostly female these days because radical feminism has reduced the numbers of college and university men by making them feel unwelcome on campus. And the government says nothing about it. In Britain, we had that problem a while back. That's why the government started implementing some programs to help young men do better in school. In America, no politician will even touch the subject. They're all gibbering wimps when the feminists are in town.

In Britain, men respect women but we don't bow to them as we would before God Himself. A woman isn't a god. She isn't a superhuman. She eats, drinks, pisses, shits, sleeps, farts, burps and eventually dies, just like a man. Someone should tell the psychologically and spiritually gelded human males of America this fundamental truth about the state of the affairs between the sexes. I mean, seriously. American colleges and universities aren't content merely to give women the same athletic opportunities as men, they go one step further. They take athletic opportunities away from men routinely, even though female student-athletes already have far more athletic opportunities available to them. A small American college might offer men's baseball, basketball, cross country, football, lacrosse, ice hockey and wrestling along with women's softball, basketball, cross country, field hockey, lacrosse, ice hockey, volleyball, soccer and gymnastics. You see that the women athletes have more sports teams. If a female student-athlete wants, she can go try out for any of the men's sports teams. However, no male student-athlete will ever be allowed to try out for any of the women's sports teams. Anyone with half a brain can see that this is unfair and a disgusting double-standard. In the United States of America, it's the law.

Male student-athletes who protest this unfair rule are told to shut up by their college and university leaders. Female student-athletes gloat whenever they gain a new sport team and the men lose one of the few they already had. Sounds cruel, right? Welcome to the United States of America. Land of the Empowered Man-Haters. All these inequities were things I noticed right off the bat. In Britain, there are a few shelters for male victims of domestic abuse. In America, there are none. In Britain, the government funds special educational programs to help male students do better in their educational endeavors.

In America, there is no such thing because American women don't give a damn about their men. American mothers don't care about their husbands or their sons. Why? Simply because they are male! Yet American fathers and husbands care about their offspring and spouses. American daughters don't care about their fathers. American sisters don't care about their brothers. All women living in America regardless of race, sexual orientation, immigrant status, occupation or religious preference are taught one universal law. To function in North America, a woman must join the Church of Man-Haters. Those women who actually care about the men in their lives are rarer than unicorns. I myself have never met one in America.

The most-talked about film of recent times involved a vengeful female character who inserted a diabolical device in her vagina to hurt her male lovers in the worst way possible during the act of sex. That's what American women pay lots of money to see in the movie theaters. The pain and suffering of American men. I pity the man who seeks love with an American woman. I think Satan himself would show him more kindness. I'm not saying things are perfect in Britain. Like all societies, we have the good, the bad and the disturbing. We have heroes, villains, antiheroes and bystanders. We have the rich, the middle-class and the poor. We have every element of humanity.

Yet America seems only to produce serial killers, psychopaths, mass murderers, megalomaniacs, man-haters, woman-haters, racists and mad people. Human beings living in America, especially the female variety, are completely without soul and without conscience. That explains the evil things they do to each other. In Britain, you will run across the good, the bad and the truly evil. In America, only evil dwells. Good went extinct over there a long time ago. So please do what I cannot. And say a prayer for this doomed country. I heartily and sincerely pray it vanishes in a flash of nuclear fire or gets wiped out by a virus or something. Let it go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah and leave the rest of us decent human beings in peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers