Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock as he began to spray his juice all over my face. He spunked and spunked until his balls had been emptied all over my hair, my red lips and nose. The sight of this was too much for Vinnie and he quickly joined his friend in pumping and cumming all over my face and hair.

My red lipstick was now smeared with cum and my lips were covered.

I was still being ploughed from behind by Jonno with Baz and Vinnie's spunk all over me and dripping onto my tits.

Jonno then announced that he was cumming too, and he pulled out at the last minute spraying across my back and ass.

Tam was the last to cum. Spurting heavily onto my tits and face as I sucked him off.

His big belly was coated in the cum from Vince and Baz. I greedily sucked on his thick cock, and at the last minute he withdrew his cock, fisted it a couple of times and unleashed a good five or six spurts all over my face again.

I was absolutely covered in thick spunk. Three loads all over my face and hair, one load on my ass and back, and one down my throat along with my cuntfull of Jim's seed.

On finishing off we all looked at each other and everyone gave a little happy smile and laugh.

"Bloody hell Anna love, you're absolutely covered, " Jonno said .

"I know darling!" I laughed. "I think I better get cleaned up before we get something to drink again."

This was the first session that day.

We all showered and I put my black dress back on with my heels to rejoin the guys for some further drinks.

We would have another session later on that evening, this time me completely naked except for my black high heels.

12