Laotian Boss - Dara Vong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still lying to myself as I measured my steps across the lobby to that bench stooping down to retrieve her phone. I offered it to her, but she didn't move or respond in any way as I glanced around to see if even my presence near her would trigger some human intervention beyond myself. Once again the outside world was found wanting. I took a seat beside her on the bench, partially to see if that would get her to react or do, anything. There were droplets of moisture on the cushion between her legs as more dripped down with these minute splashes. Her tears hadn't even prompted an ounce of empathy from her peers, subordinates or anyone else. Her phone's face depicted another happier time of her and who I presumed to be her husband on a sail boat. It looked like they were vacationing in the middle of the ocean with the happy couple hugging against a beautiful backdrop. Closer inspection saw the strained expression on his face while her smile was the same forced one I'd witnessed earlier as we toasted. I looked from the phone to Dara, an answered question in my eyes. I found myself staring at her face, truly seeing her for the first time that evening.

"...bomiphai tongkan khony." She uttered softly in her language. It was the first time I'd ever heard Dara use her native language. I placed the phone on the cushion next to her thigh, uncomfortable with her situation.

Her hand covered my own, both of us jointly hiding her phone under our palms. I didn't know what to make of things, looking up into her face again. Dara's mousy features were flushed with silent emotion, a crimson tint to her cheeks and the bridge of her nose as tears streamed down her face. I looked away unsure of my own motivations, uneasy at the internal implications of my actions. My gaze traveled back down towards her feet following the shapely calves up to her full thighs where the bottom of her sky blue dress she wore, started. Sitting hunched over as she was, caused Dara's dress to surge outward, moreover the neckline that plunged outward a bit too much. I realized in seconds that I was staring at the erect nipple of her right breast, which shocked me enough to look up at her face again finding the same distraught features. We exchanged glances for a few moments as she wiped her nose before drawing her hand down to her cleavage again as my eyes followed.

I looked away as she retrieved her phone and the small matching light blue purse that matched her dress as I fished around in my pocket for my phone. Dara got up walking away tersely to the front desk as I watched the easy sway of her buttocks, once again. There was a room key in its packet sitting on the bench cushion surrounded by the lingering tear droplets. It was some room on the eleventh floor which doubtless belonged to Dara. She walked over to the coat check, waiting for her raincoat, glancing back in my direction for a prolonged period of time as I weighed what was being suggested by her actions. Her face was crestfallen, and tear streaked as the same valet who'd retrieved her purse earlier handed her some tissues. I looked down at my own shoes as her legs came into view. She stood there for a few moments silent, waiting before pushing the elevator button. The elevator came and went taking Dara along with it to the eleventh floor. Once she was gone the lobby felt that much emptier as the wind howled and whistled outside. I sat with the key knowing what it would mean to go upstairs.

Dara was sitting there outside her door on the carpet as a guest or two walked by continuing the karmic aura of divine retribution that seemed to render her invisible to everyone but me. I stepped off the elevator finding her plopped down on the carpet outside her door with her knees drawn up into her chest. I watched again transfixed by her situation noticing her raincoat in the middle of the corridor where she'd dropped it. There were some dirty footprints on it which I swept off with a brush of my hand. I checked the room key in my grasp as I stood there with her coat watching to find out if she would regard me in any way. This was daunting and odd, way out of my comfort zone as I thought about the smug department head prodding me for some emotional response after suspending a coworker. Since that time earlier in the day, many layers had been peeled away from my perception of the diminutive woman slumped over in the corridor before me. Something inside me wanted to peel away a few more of those layers until what was really there was laid bare. I found myself standing over her, offering a hand.

Dara reclaimed her coat still sniffling from the continuous sobbing as I opened her room door. Her hand grazed the back of my free arm lightly tugging at my jacket, wanting me to precede her, inside. My heart was thumping like crazy all of a sudden as I took baby steps inside under the low lighting under the door. She was silent walking pigeon toed inside behind me carrying her shoes and raincoat. Dara took the time to put her things inside the sliding closet before regarding me. The lighting contrasted with the light brown, olive tint to her skin as she sniffled using both hands to wipe away her tears. More tears continuously rolled down her cheeks as I fought not to wipe some of them from her rounded cheeks. Dara smiled despite herself, unzipping my coat and helping me take it off before methodically hanging it in the closet. The smell of her perfume was sweet, seeming to envelope me as she turned again unable to stop crying with that heartened expression on her face. She took a deep breath reaching up hooking both thumbs in the light chains that held the dress to her body. Dara drew the fabric off her shoulders peeling it down her chest, past her abdomen until it was a halo around her tiny feet.

I found myself looking at her body, nude other than a pair of sheer panties with ties on the sides of her hips. Dara was small in stature hiding a deceptively full bodied figure under her clothing that I never would've guessed. She stood there looking from my face down to her own body, breathing hard as she undid the ties at her hips drawing the last bit of clothing away. She captured a thumb pulling my hand upward to cup her left breast with my other cupping the free one moments later. They were full and spongy to the touch, her nipples pressed into my palms. It was just so awkward, probably for both of us as she knelt drawing my zipper down. Dara took her time, carefully drawing my erection free as she began fellating me without word between us. Her pace was steady, methodical and strangely not surprising as her lips slid along my shaft with a machine like precision. There was still the slightest bit of hesitation on my part as I wondered if I could use my hands to touch her hair. Dara kept up the pace using a hand to caress my thigh. The steady cadence of her head working back and forth bore fruit as my inner thighs began to tense up.

She seemed to sense my impending climax doing her best to take more than just a third of me inside her mouth as several bursts filled her gullet. Dara kept it up, vacuuming her cheeks until I'd crested with the last few ropes of milky glaze. In line with her nature, the diminutive Laotian woman undid my belt buckle, unsnapping the button on my slacks as I peeled the sweater off my torso standing before her with a white t-shirt and socks as my only articles of clothing. Dara took my hands directing me to sit on the edge of the bed as she removed my socks before taking me in her mouth again. This time she used her right hand around the base of my cock squeezing like she was taking my blood pressure while she managed half of length getting a little sloppy in the process. A bit of variation was in order as Dara swirled and ran the tip of her tongue over the crown of my penis. A couple of times, she tried to go further before ending up coughing up a little saliva and spunk which she caught in the palm of her hand reapplying it to my endowment. Dara clasped both of her hands around the base of my cock, interlocking her fingers as she continued fellating me with purpose. All ten fingers were used in a pulling motion towards her own bobbing head. The dual sensations increased in intensity until I climaxed, firing burst after burst straight down her throat as she repeated the vacuum thing again, before leaning back on her haunches.

Dara stood up between my legs, short enough that I was looking at her face. There was this kind of crestfallen, doe eyed expression on her features as she breathed through her mouth. Her figure was full, shaped in the manner of a figure skater or gymnast with more volume to her hips. There was symmetry in her build with her breasts which were just over a modest handful, capped with tiny mocha brown nipples begging to be nursed. I hungrily took her left breast between my lips squeezing the underside of it as my tongue twirled on her bumpy little nipple. She cradled my head between her arms finally allowing herself the luxury of sound with these, whimpers and little gasps. I lapped and licked at the breasts I'd been trying not to see, all night. Now, here they were before my eyes sloping beautifully from her chest as Dara guided her right breast to my eager lips. She seemed content to let me enjoy her chest, gasping when I ran the flat of my tongue between her cleavage. My married employer's moans and gasps spurred my actions as she slid her hands under the t-shirt cover my chest letting her thumbs tease my nipples in circular motion. The shirt came away with uncanny ease, falling to the bedside carpet.

Her lips found a nipple topping my peck, sucking hard, sucking inward as her tongue swirled and teased relentlessly. My other nipple was treated differently as Dara used the flat of her tongue to paint brush it before lapping at the whole peck. Her fist stroked with a feather touch, alternated when the head of my cock was brushed by her palm as torrents of precum made the proceedings slick and sticky. Her abdomen which was subtly defined through genetics or moderate exercise, called out to me as I traced a finger from her cleavage to her navel. The fullness of her thighs carried the most volume and thickness on her body along with a pronounced semi-full rear end that filled my hands to slight overflowing. The yielding softness of her bottom was addictive in a tactile manner. Her muff which resembled a wide base, inverted triangle covered with a light patch of brown hair looked enchanting. Dara moaned, leaning into my seated body wrapping her arms around my neck. The tips of my fingers grazed her virtue as I kneaded her soft olive colored cheeks. She began nibbling and sucking on my earlobe before sticking the tip of her tongue into my ear. This sudden, unexpected sensation sent a jolt to my crotch that pulsed along my length.

She weighed almost nothing as I took her in my arms, becoming the initiator for the first time during this emerging tryst. Dara went limp as she was laid on the edge of the bed staring up at the ceiling, her limbs splayed apart almost as if she were making a snow angel in the lush, hotel bedding. There was a softness to her features, bringing with it a measure of clarity previously unknown. Her slit was as tiny as you would expect but parted easily between my opposing thumbs revealing a soft, rich pink shade inside. Dara cried out the moment her inner walls were teased and whimpered as I suckled her clit. She was already wet, glistening inside as I sampled her taste, decidedly salty and exotic. My fingers dug into her fleshy hips pulling her into my probing tongue as she squirmed about. Her breathy, inaudible, whispered encouragements spurred my efforts as well as my thickening length finally driving the woman to dig her nails into my head as she humped up into my face. My hands used her soft derriere, cupping the flesh as Dara crested with a shrill, gasping overture, climaxing. I crawled up on the bed finding her tear soaked features enraptured. Her breathy sighs were reward enough as her palm cradled my cheek. There was still, this sort of doe eyed, forlorn expression that called out to me.

Our lips pressed together, chastely at first before we allowed ourselves to gradually open up. Dara remained unmoving while I became a bit more animated using my thumbs to wipe the tears away from her eyes. Nothing would stop the deluge prompting me to draw back a bit before her palm cupped the back of my head drawing me down again. Another level of release drew back as her thin lips parted giving me the entrance I sought. Everything about her was measured and calculated making me wonder if it was that fact on a daily basis over years, that had driven her husband to behave with the anger and disdain I observed earlier at the hotel entrance. She'd nearly toppled over onto the pavement, yet he hadn't bothered to even step out of his vehicle to make sure she was okay. In fact, he'd thrown her purse from the utility vehicle speeding off like he was being chased or something. Dara spent the whole of her evening apparently trying to contact him while badly keeping up appearances. She moved a bit under me centering herself as the head of my tumescence pressed against her slit, parting it just a bit. The very tip of my cock penetrating her sex was heated to the extreme, volcanically hot to even that minute touch between us.

Perhaps finally at her limit, Dara reached up capturing my face between her hands drawing me into a torrid, wet kiss as she arched up off the bedding taking a fourth of my member. The heat was incredible, but the real issue of our immediate coupling was the sheer tightness of her cunt. My member felt as if it were pushing deep inside in what amounted to a strained struggle. It was almost as if she were internally pushing me out, but I worked a bit taking even more of her canal until all was inside. Dara's cries and whimpers gave way to a throaty, lilting shriek as I seemed to find the end of her tensing tunnel. Her knees were drawn up allowing her soles to be planted flat on either side of my thighs. We stared deep into one another's eyes as her ankles locked in the small of my back. She winced, her mouth parting in little huffs of air as she struggled to accommodate me. It was almost like not moving at all taking the woman underneath as I felt every labored thrust at the base of my erection, almost forcing myself inside with each repetition. There was no doubt how, sticky wet and intensely hot Dara was on the inside, but it was almost like being with someone having their first time.

The petite Laotian worked with me in time, arching up into every thrust until we achieved a rhythm that seemed to work. I drew my knees up under her thighs rising up on my palms to hover over her as Dara craned her head downward watching my progress. We both watched my cock laboriously plunging into her honeypot stretching her labia, obscenely apart. Her hands caressed my sides even as she winced and bit into her lower lip, working through our coupling. I could see the effort in the muscles in her stomach as she arched up against me, more and more until we were finally rutting in frenzied fashion. It seemed to get better as her narrow canal became slick and slippery allowing me additional inches of penetration as if I'd pushed into some new depth. Her moans ratcheted up a bit as she dug trenches in my back with her nails. The clawing of my back spurred my thrusts and the undulations of her pelvis as our mounds clashed desperately. I cradled her under me humping into her tightness as hard as I could. One of her hands was clawing into my left buttock while the other rubbed and caressed my cheek as tears streamed from the corner of her almond shaped eyes.

Dara suddenly seized up on a powerful thrust becoming so tight that it felt like I broke through something, triggering a legs shaking orgasm as I pulsed inside spewing a thick load. It felt like she was squeezing me as a throaty cry erupted from Dara. Right at the moment of our mutual climax her muff shot up into my pelvis remaining there as she locked me in a death grip with her arms and legs. It was almost like she was glued to me as I rocked my hips side to side taking her with me. Something inside her was snapping down hard on the middle of my shaft, milking me. My hips were shaking as Dara rotated and sawed into the base of my cock, riding it out, until I was spent. I can't ever recall feeling something like that before, feeling white hot as this tantric rapture radiated across my entire being. I slid out after several minutes gasping for air, covered in sweat. Dara was in similar condition, a palm on her heaving chest. My cock was covered in a milky sheen, still throbbing and ready to go. Her hand covered her muff as she wiped the sweat from her brow, looking breezily up into my eyes. Her lips were glistening wet as she huffed, trying to take in some air. I rolled on my side, still staring at her face, hearing the slick wet sounds emanating from between her legs.

We stared at one another, taking stock unable to break the spell by speaking. There was this sort of sadness manifesting on her face as we lay together, listening to the icy pellets of rain hitting the window and the empty howl of winter. I didn't know what to make of things, wandering if I should just get dressed and leave. Dara smiled, albeit still crestfallen and forlorn, touching my cheek before making the first move by sitting upright. She sat Indian style with her legs folded, still hunched over with her hands before her. She seemed to be looking downward as her smile faded. I rubbed her back saving the goodwill distracting her away from her sorrow. Dara rewarded me with a chaste kiss on the lips before climbing down onto the floor. She disappeared into the bathroom as the running water from the sink was heard along with some sniffling on her part. I wondered if maybe she regretted what we'd done as the shower roared to life in the other room.

In short, I slid my legs over the edge of the bed staring at my own clothing strewn about the carpet, noticing Dara's light blue dress where she'd left it. I glanced around the hotel room at the television mounted on the dresser, desk, the unused bed near the window and the lazy boy ottoman combination. The windows were fogged, but I knew they faced the parking lot oddly situated at the front of the hotel. It was an hour and a half past midnight as I pondered taking a car home in the middle of the night to my empty apartment. There was no one there waiting for me, only the ghost of a marriage long since dead. I glanced up finding Dara pressed against the wall staring. She seemed to be studying my face intently afraid to speak as I stood up taking in her nudity. She nervously nibbled on a finger, pondering something unaskable. I found myself adjacent to her, pressed against the corner of that same wall, looking into her brown eyes. Taking a kiss was granted, so I took a few short ones to steel my courage glancing back at my discarded clothing. Dara looped an arm around my forearm wanting me to join her in the shower. She'd pinned her hair up with an accessory from her purse, which was on the bathroom counter. I noticed a packet for the morning after pill on the counter as well, mixed in with various makeup accessories.

She was more about catering to me than actually showering, lathering me up and doing my body with little regards to her own. I reciprocated washing her down until lust dictated our actions. Under the pretense of doing my back, Dara reached around fondling me into another erection before blowing me altogether. More was explored as she captured my length between her breasts, working her chest in a downward stroking motion which lasted all of ten minutes before I shot a few ropes of cum up through her cleavage. Dara did me one better, pointing my member at her face taking a few bursts before sucking hard on the head of my cock. The petite woman was lifted aloft wrapping her legs tightly around my waist as I impaled her right there in the shower. We stayed there having lustful sex until the water ran cold. She catered completely to me, wiping me down with a towel before turning nude to the bathroom mirror reapplying her makeup. Instead of leaving, I sat there watching her put on her face again earning a smile or two. There was a lightness, a tan giving away the fullback panties she probably wore usually before tonight. There were very faint stretch marks on her hips and a few on her bicep that also caught my eye.