Lap Dance Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking her dress off, Theresa started back to sliding up and down the outside of my shaft. I could feel her getting more and more wet. I then kissed Theresa on her lips. She kissed me back. As we were kissing my hands went from feeling her tits to a tight grip on her ass.

"Oh god. You feel so fucking good. I'm so wrong for doing this, but fuck. Your cock is amazing." Theresa said as she kept rubbing her pussy lips up and down my shaft.

"Theresa, you are so great at this. Your body feels great." I told her as my grip on her ass started to rip her pantyhose on the lower part of her ass.

"We are telling anyone about this? Right? Not your mom or my husband? Right?" Theresa asked as she came up from kissing me.

"Our secret." I told her as her pantyhose ripped more and more in the back.

I don't know if Theresa could feel her pantyhose ripping but she kept kissing me and moving on me. I could feel her skin now touching my inner thigh. I was so turned on I just couldn't take it anymore. I pulled harder on her pantyhose and they ripped even more. It happened so fast but her pantyhose ripped so much I could now feel her pussy lips sliding up and down on my cock. The pantyhose that separated my cock and her pussy was completely gone. Theresa didn't stop. She didn't even slow down. She moved faster and faster on me. I don't know if she couldn't feel it or didn't care. She was getting to the point where I thought she was about to cum. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to fuck her. As she rode up and down on me I moved down as she moved up. The timing was perfect as when she came back down my cock slipped right inside her.

"Mmmmm" was all Theresa said as she stoped for a second as she realized me cock was now inside her. Her head was on my shoulder. After a second to think, she started movin again. "Just fuck me!"

Theresa started riding me as my entire cock was deep inside her. She leaned back and my hands felt her tits as I watched her ride me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!!" Theresa said.

"Me too!" I told her.

I kept fucking her. I took my hands off her tits and put them on her hips. I held her in place so that if she were thinking about pulling off of me at the last moment she would not be able to. She never tried. She actually did the opposite. She dug in deeper and started to cum on me as I came deep inside her.

Theresa and I ended up fucking almost everyday after that for about three months.

12