Lara's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was her first observed bowel movement since she was a child, and she blushed a humiliated red as yesterday's waste splashed into the toilet water. She also urinated as much as she could. After flushing the toilet, the procedure was repeated, using the last half-gallon to make sure she was completely cleaned out. Finished with her prep, Lara's hands were cuffed again to an overhead rail until they were ready for her.

"All right, let's go", the prep technician said a few minutes later as his buzzer went off, "Time to get this over with." Lara was un-cuffed, allowed to slip back into her robe and then led down a dark hallway and finally into a room. There were about a dozen men, punishment technicians she assumed, milling about in front of a row of chairs. There was also a film crew that began taping as Lara came in. Inside, she was quickly stripped of her robe and, completely naked, was directed to a table by a uniformed punishment technician. The table was like an angled gynecology table, although with lots of straps. Lara was ordered to sit on the table, right at the edge, and put her feet in the attached stirrups. Reluctantly, she complied, her heart beginning to beat faster as she tried not to panic. She was forced to lay back, a fat pillow placed under her back, thrusting out her chest, as her hands were pulled above her head and fastened to the two corners of the table behind her. A strap was run across her upper chest, above her breasts and just under her armpits. Another was run under her breasts and a third across her lower stomach, just above her bare mons. The punishment technician then fastened straps on each ankle, another below each knee and yet another midway up each thigh. Satisfied with the placement, the punishment technician tightened each strap very tight and then moved to the side of the chair. Using a joystick, he activated motors to first spread Lara's legs very wide, Lara groaning under the strain, then raised them straight up in the air, and then continuing, finally moved them back partially toward her head. Lara blushed as she realized how exposed her pussy and asshole now were.

Next a cart was wheeled over to the table, upon which sat a machine labeled "female" , looking vaguely like an EKG machine with lots of electrical leads. Taking the first set of leads, the punishment technician pulled roughly on her left nipple until it engorged and extended, then clasped the jaws of the lead firmly on her nipple. Lara winced as she studied the leads, which looked like short plastic clothes pins and noticed that both jaws of the clamp had a small electrical contact in it with wires running back up to the machine. The punishment technician repeated the action on her right nipple. Next, a third lead was led down to her mons, but this lead ended in two pads which were soon stuck on either side of the mons. The wiring continued with a clamp on her clit, three more sets of leads clamped up and down each of her inner pussy lips and finally two leads with pads stuck on each of her outer lips. Lara watched with horror as the next lead ended in what looked a lot like a speculum. Taking a bottle of lube the punishment technician lubed the inside of her vagina, sticking first one, then two and finally three fingers in the tight hole and moving them around. It was hard, but Lara tried to relax and not clench down on the invading fingers. She now understood the need for the prep work she had just endured.

Satisfied, the punishment technician forced the device up her tight hole. Next a second device was picked up and Lara began to struggle as she realized where this one would be placed. As well secured as she was, her struggles were in vain.

"Stay still or I won't use any lube," the punishment technician ordered. Biting her lip, Lara complied and then groaned as her even-tighter asshole was finger-lubed with first one and then two fingers and then the device forced deep inside.

Lara thought, "At least the prep is over," only to watch in horror as the punishment technician activated a button on the wires coming out of her ass and the device began to expand. Lara shuddered and whimpered as her little asshole was stretched wide and she realized that the cameras would now be able to actually see inside her rectum. The punishment technician repeated the action with the device n her vagina and, in a moment, her vagina was also spread wide open. As a final humiliation, one last set of leads was pulled out with pads on the end. The pads were placed on either side of her stretched anal opening. Finally he approached her with a ball gag, attached to what looked like a mouth protector such as a football player might use.

"Can you breathe through your nose OK/" he asked. At Lara's nod, he ordered, "Good. Open your mouth wide." Lara complied and he forced the ball gag deep into her mouth and positioned the mouth protector over her teeth. "This will protect your teeth and keep you from screaming. Thirty minutes of screaming might permanently injure your vocal chords," he explained to the now-terrified woman.

"All done; this machine will send a shock randomly every five seconds to one of the leads," the punishment technician explained. "It is very high voltage but very low amperage. It will hurt, but not really damage you, outside of maybe some minor burned spots. You have been sentenced to thirty minutes of punishment. The first ten minutes the shock will last one second, followed by a four second pause. The next ten minutes, the shocks will last two seconds followed by a three second pause. The final ten minutes, the shocks will last for three seconds with only a two second pause. I should warn you that if you lose control of your bladder, the moisture will cause a shock from any of the leads down there to hit the entire area."

Next, he adjusted a set of video cameras, which came down from the ceiling. One was focused on her face, the next on her breasts. A third was raised up to view her entire body while two more were pulled in tight to focus on her cruelly spread vagina and asshole. If she turned her head, Lara could see the images on some large flat screens on one side wall.

"There, you're all set. We'll get started as soon as your companion is prepared."

Puzzled, Lara watched as a second table was wheeled in and placed just in front of her. Next a shackled man was led in and took his place on the table facing her. He was early middle age with a slightly out of shape body and a flaccid penis hanging down, moving side-to-side as he removed his robe and shuffled over to his table. He was strapped in just as she had been and another cart wheeled over by a second punishment technician. Lara noticed that his machine was labeled "male". The nipple clamps went on similarly, the man groaning as they clamped his apparently sensitive nipples. A device was slipped over his flaccid penis and with a buzzing sound, began to suck on his penis. Lara watched as gradually it became fully erect; it was larger than average she thought, maybe seven or even eight inches long and quite thick. Quickly a cable tie was placed at the base of his penis and tightened to ensure that the penis stayed erect. The man groaned again; the tie was apparently quite tight and painful. The inflation device was removed and three leads with rings on them were then slipped over the length of his penis from the base to just below the head and tightened securely. The next lead looked ominous. It ended in a much smaller, thinner version of the device in Lara's vagina and she watched, horrified, as it was forced deep into his pee slot and inflated. The man screamed. The next two leads ended in pads which were stuck on his ball sack. Like Lara, the next device went into his ass and was inflated, causing another scream from the man. The final lead was another set of pads, stuck on either side of his stretched anal opening. Since he was facing her, Lara was able to watch all this preparation in intimate detail. Finally, he too got a ball gag.

The punishment technician arranged another set of cameras focused on the man and then gave the man the same orientation briefing Lara had been, except he had been sentenced to Level 4, so forty minutes of punishment. His final ten minutes would therefore be four seconds of shocking, and only one second between shocks. The technician stepped back and started a ten-second countdown clock. Lara took a deep breath, the torment was about to begin.

The first shock, to her right nipple, was a searing pain, feeling almost like the brand. The difference was that when the current stopped, the pain mostly did as well. Four seconds later, the next shock went to the leads on her rectum, another searing second-long pain. The shocks followed one another in painful succession: clit, left outer lip, right inner lip, right inner lip again, left nipple. The first shock to the lead inside her vagina would undoubtedly have caused her to pee herself if she hadn't just emptied her bladder. Even so, the shock forced out a little pee and Lara was just glad the current stopped before the shocking could spread.

The shocks seemed to go on forever. Lara was biting down hard on the mouth guard, glad to have it. This was almost like being branded over and over again on all her most sensitive areas. The first shock to the device inside her ass was probably the worst; the probe had two strip conductors that spread the shock for the very rim, through her gripping sphincter and deep into her cramping bowel. The combination of these different pains was terrible. Lara was now astonished to think that she ever thought anal intercourse was painful; compared to this, it was nothing. Eventually, after what seemed forever, a chime sounded.

"Ten minutes,' the technician announced.

"God, no, that can't be right," Lara thought. In her agony, she had hoped that the chime meant the end of her punishment, not signaling that they were just moving to a worse phase. She tried to scream through the ball gag as the first two second shock hit her already throbbing clit and kept on for double the time she was used to. Three seconds later the next shock also went to her now hyper-sensitive clit. The first shock to the inside of her vagina again caused a little bit of pee to spurt out, but this time the current was still on when that happened and her entire crotch was shocked as the pee conducted the current all the way down to her asshole. The two second shocks were much more than twice as bad as the one second shocks. For the first series, about the time it really became unendurable, the current cut off. Now it continued past that point, the intensity of the pain just continuing to increase. Lara trembled to think how bad the last series was likely to be.

Eventually the chime sounded again. This time Lara knew what it meant. "Twenty minutes," the technician commented.

The shocks got worse, something Lara wouldn't have believed possible. Eventually Lara was just in a pain-filled daze. Finally the chime sounded again, and the shocks finally stopped. Lara just lay still, hardly able to believe the punishment was over. She opened her eyes, which had been clenched closed for most of the past thirty minutes. Morbidly fascinated, she watched as the man in front of her jerked and moaned almost continuously, the one second pause between shocks seemed hardly noticeable.

Eventually the technician came over and began removing her leads, deflating the ones in her ass and vagina before removing them. He then unstrapped her and helped her into her robe and to a waiting wheel chair. Lara realized that they knew she wouldn't be able to walk after her ordeal. Finally a guard came and wheeled her back to her cell. He left her in the robe but gave her a jumpsuit to put on later.

Lara lay on her cot for the next couple of hours. All her muscles were sore from the shocks, especially her sphincter and Kegel muscles, places she was not used to being sore. After a time, a nurse came to check on her and after the examination, helped her into her jump suit. "We'll keep you overnight for observation and then you will be released in the morning," the nurse informed her.

That evening her scheduler friend made a final visit. "Well, you made it," he commented. "How about I take you out to dinner tomorrow night?" he asked. "I know you'll still be sore, so no sex expected."

Grateful for all his help, Lara answered, "I'd like that."