Laresa's World Ch. 14: Alexis/Clay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Clay hissed, cursing Tom and then moving to quickly care for his son, before he moved to deliver the twin. He muttered under his breath that he'd wished he'd known this was going to happen.

"Master, I could have told you there were . . .," Laresa's face contorted in pain as she felt the babe leave its mother's womb, though Alexis was free of the torment.

Clay delivered his daughter, again as if it were nothing but the simplest act of man. When he gazed up at his wife, he saw the her face full of concern and worry. "Laresa, needs her ring," Alexis said, her fingers now wrapped tight around her friend's hand.

"Oh God, Laresa, I'm sorry," Clay whispered. "Return to the ring, your work here is done."

Laresa slipped into the smokey haze and disappeared into the amber stone Clay wore on his finger. "Amazing," Clay said as he offered his wife their son and while he held their daughter, he claimed the chair next to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laresa rested in her ring for what seemed like forever, before she was called forth. When she appeared her gaze immediately sought out the babes she'd delivered. She chastised herself, reminding her thoughts that the babes were not hers, but Alexis. The feeling of them being pushed from her womb had played on her mind during her resting period.

"Laresa," Alexis said.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I was distracted." Laresa turned around and smiled when she saw Alexis was holding the girl child. "What is her name?" she asked, moving timidly toward the tiny being.

"You were amazing," Alexis whispered. "Her name is Laresa. . . I hope you don't mind."

Laresa blinked back tears. "No, Mistress. I do not mind. I am honored."

"Why are you calling me Mistress?" Alexis asked. "You've not had to call me that since the first day we met. Why now?" she asked.

"I am sorry. It just felt wrong to call you Alexis. You are a mother now and that will mean you will want many things for your children."

"Yeah, so what. I still want my friend too. Here hold Laresa, and I'll go get Michael."

Laresa suddenly felt her heart pounding in her chest as she took the small frail being in her hands and watched its mother walk away. "Oh my," she whispered and stared into the cherub face. Her fingers moved slowly over the baby's brow and she cooed gently at it. "How tiny you are," she said.

"You act like you've never held a baby," a voice said from the door.

Laresa turned and grinned at Clay. "I have held babes, and I have assisted in the birthing of them, but your wish to take Alexis pain was the first. I have always been asked to deliver them. No man has ever wanted that job."

She laughed when she heard Clay's, "I know why too "

"It was an experience I have never had and I thank you for that. I can not have children. You gave me the ability to . . . at least for a moment."

Clay shook his head and took a seat on the chair that his wife had vacated. "Laresa, I wish there was a way to free you. I wish I could just ask for it. You know I have. I have wished it every time I put on the ring."

"Yes, you and Alexis both do."

"Are you happy?" Clay asked.

Laresa looked down at the face of the girl she held in her arms. A child that for a brief instant felt as if it came from her. She then glanced to the woman that was walking back into the room, carrying the son Laresa had also felt inside her womb. Was she happy? She sighed and gave baby Laresa to her father. "I am no longer sure," she whispered as she felt the loss of the child she'd held.

Clay and Alexis watched her turn and walk away. They both sensed the young genie was on the edge of a great divide. Was she happy being a slave to the ring? Or was there something else out there. . . someone else waiting for her?

Laresa left the house, never losing the bond of Mistress and slave. She walked to the corral where a horse, specifically bought for her pleasure, ate out of a bucket of oats. "Am I happy?" she asked herself and slowly ran her palm over a womb that would carry no child as long as she was a captive to the ring. . .

12