Larks in the Park Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time, stretching Cathy's lips apart and inserting the head of his cock between them. He pressed slowly in, quickly finding Cathy's intact hymen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid that I have to announce that Cathy is a virgin," a vigorous thrust and a scream, "no more."

Cathy could hear the other girls giggling at her plight, while she frantically twisted under the cock that was pressing steadily into her. It wasn't fair. It really wasn't. Why couldn't they have started her off with a smaller cock?

Jack took his time pressing home, giving Cathy time to adjust. While he fully intended to rape her and knew that the others would also take full advantage of her, he saw no reason to make her first experience unduly painful. The other girls hadn't come to any real harm.

Cathy squirmed. She could feel Jack filling her, and she could feel herself stretching to accommodate him. It wasn't really painful, she decided, just uncomfortable and distinctly odd feeling. How much further was he going in? She moved restlessly as Jack slipped even further in, finally raising her head to look down at where she was being penetrated.

She gasped and her head slumped back down. What seemed like a massive shaft was slowly sinking into her, and it looked as though it had quite a way to go. Gathering her nerves, she took another peek, and then gave a heartfelt groan. It already felt as though she had a foot or so of fat cock inside her and there were several inches to go.

"How big is that damned thing," she gasped.

"About seven and a half inches," Jack said with a smile. "Enjoying it yet?"

"I was asking about length, not width," said Cathy bitterly. "Why would I be enjoying it?"

"Why not? It's what you're meant to do," she was told. "Now stop whining and take the rest of this."

With a sudden jerk, Jack finally pressed home, with Cathy squealing in surprise at the sudden thrust.

Cathy lay there, knowing she was no longer a virgin, wondering what was going to happen. She wasn't left wondering long. Jack moved smoothly out and back in, in one swift motion. Then he was steadily pounding into her, driving rapidly back and forth.

"If you've been observing the girls getting raped," Jack pointed out, "then you should know that you're supposed to lift your hips while I'm doing this."

Cathy glared up at him, while the memory of Gloria heaving up to meet Jack's cock floated through her mind. Gloria had seemed to like that, she remembered. She decided to relax and see what would happen.

As Jack pounded down, he could feel Cathy's hips starting to rise to meet him. Thoughtfully, he slowed a little, letting her adjust to the slower speed before increasing the tempo again.

It didn't take long and Cathy was gasping and giving little squeals as Jack pounded into her. She wondered what she'd been so scared of. This was fun. She bucked hard up against Jack, enjoying the feel of him plunging into her. She found that she didn't even care if he was an older man. His age had evidently taught him how to use his cock.

Jack could feel the pressure building in himself. He was going to climax, and if Cathy didn't, bad luck. One of the others would attend to that little detail. He came explosively, flooding deep inside Cathy, then slowed down and stopped, leaving Cathy making desperate little jerks with her hips, hungry for completion.

Paula's brother stepped forward. "I'm Brian," he snapped, and with no further comment drove straight into Cathy.

If he was hoping to upset her with his sudden thrust, he was to be disappointed. Cathy rose desperately to meet him, her body crying for relief, wanting to continue from where Jack had left off. Brian found himself riding the tiger as Cathy bucked beneath him.

Cathy's desperate energy was the undoing of Brian. He could feel Cathy clutching his cock and climaxing, clamping down on him and forcing a climax long before he wanted it. Gasping, he sent his seed into her, vowing that he'd catch her alone sometime and really get to fuck her.

Janice's friend stepped forward.

"I'm Michael," he said, "but you can call me sir. Now roll over, bum in the air."

At this command, the girls who were holding her arms promptly moved position, assisting her to roll over. Michael pushed her bottom higher, leaving Cathy with her face in the grass.

"This is for Janice," he snapped, and drove quickly into her.

Cathy squealed as Michael crudely pummelled her. She was reminded in technique of the second Jack and his crude ways. This was not going to be fun she realised, just something to be borne.

Michael was in a bad mood. He'd had intentions of removing Janice's virginity himself, and because of this silly woman he couldn't. And Janice probably wouldn't let a cock near her for months now. He vengefully rammed into Cathy, no finesse or kindness. Just a quick desire to get his rocks off with some victim, and Cathy qualified.

Cathy bore his assault calmly, but was relieved when he finally rolled off her. Was that all she wondered. Melissa hadn't been raped, so her boyfriend shouldn't need revenge.

It turned out he did want revenge for what she'd tried to do to Melissa.

"However, since you didn't actually cause Melissa to be raped, and since Melissa said she'd rip my cock of if I took advantage of this to rape you, I'm not going to. Melissa said I could claim a blow job, however, as a reward for helping to beat up your pair of Jacks.

Isn't it lucky you're already kneeling."

Settling to the ground in front of Cathy, He stretched out, cock standing tall. Gesturing towards it, he indicated that Cathy should start.

Cathy looked at him. "What if I don't?" she snapped.

"Didn't I mention? While you give me the blow job, your three victims are going to spank your bottom, and they will continue spanking until you finish."

Cathy felt a resounding spank on her bottom cheek, followed quickly by another on the other side.

With a yelp of pain she hurriedly bent over Melissa's boyfriend, taking his cock into her mouth. A mistake she realised at once, but not one she could correct. Her bending over had lifted her bottom into the air, giving the girls a much better target. She could hear them giggling, taking it in turns to spank her, timing their spanks to coincide with the bobbing of her head on the boyfriend's cock.

Melissa gently sucked, while running her mouth up and down his shaft, her teeth grating over his bulbous head, causing him to groan, and her tongue slid back and forth, desperately urging him towards fulfilment.

She could feel the shaft trembling to her touch, while her bottom cringed to the continuing spanks falling upon it. Hurry up, damn you, she thought, or I won't be able to sit for a week.

Her hand started agitating the base of the shaft she was sucking on, giving it further encouragement, and she almost gasped with relief when her teeth once more grazed his head, and he groaned and came. Almost gasped, because it wouldn't be wise to gasp while he was coming in her mouth. Reluctantly, she swallowed, and took her head away from him.

She slumped on the ground, sore of bottom, sore of pussy, and with an odd taste in her mouth. The others stood around her, looking down, no sympathy in their eyes.

Not quite no sympathy, she realised. Jack was looking at her with a touch of sympathy.

The others rose and started to leave. Jack lingered for a moment, sending his daughter on ahead.

"You'd better hurry and get dressed. The police and emergency will be here soon to collect those two," jerking his thumb at the groaning Jacks. "You'd better come to my clinic tomorrow and I'll check you out to make sure that you haven't come to any real harm."

"That's right," Cathy muttered. "You are a doctor, aren't you. Do you always invite girls you've raped to your clinic for a check-up?"

"Only those I'm intending to rape again," said Jack. "I'll book you in for five thirty. You'll be the last patient and the nurse and receptionist can go home as soon as I see you."

12