Larry's Cougar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted. "Eleanor is coming for a visit. So I'll be all alone in our bed, all by my lonesome. Naked."

She smiled. "Take care of my babies."

"Our babies. They'll be more spoiled than what they are now."

"Flight 934 to Atlanta is now boarding at Gate 6."

He squeezed her tight before passing her to Louis. He gave Gail a hug before the girls made for the counter and the ticket agent. Watching as they traveled down the tunnel, he blinked a few times, not wanting to cry in public. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking over, he saw Liam. Giving a small smile, they headed for the exit with Niall and Robert. Zayn and Paul stayed behind with Louis to meet Eleanor's plane.

At the house, Niall pulled leftovers from the fridge. Liam grabbed an apple as he watched Harry cuddle Melody and Wicket, Tanalei's yorkie-poos.

"What's it gonna be like we part ways for good?" he asked. Niall and Harry froze. Niall just glanced over at Liam before he finished loading his plate. Harry sent him a death glare. "I'm serious, Hazza. Production will be finished in three more weeks. What then?"

"The plans are she'll fly with us to England. She'll come back spend Father's Day weekend then fly back with the boys. They'll return home at the end of July."

"And then? Speak with her on the phone as much as possible, see her whenever?"

Harry nodded. "Exactly as you do with Sophia and Zayn does with Perrie."

"Big difference between their relationships and yours, Harry," Niall cut in. "She has kids and can't drop everything just to fly here or there."

"And where does Louis fit in? These are things you have to think of."

"Don't you fucking think I don't! That any of us don't!" he yelled. "All I can think about right now is that I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because she's not here and the bitch is." He sat at the counter, placing the puppies on it. Melody and Wicket licked at his face. Liam scooped them up and put them on the floor.

"You love her?"

He dropped his head on to his arms. "I think I actually do. I like to just be near her, Liam. We don't have to be touching. She's just there, with her glasses perched on her nose, while she's reading or typing on the laptop."

"It doesn't bother you that she's old enough to be your mum?" Niall asked through a mouthful of food.

Harry looked at him. "Not at all. Gemma already loves her. Hell, even Mum and Trisha like her." He looked at his two friends. "Does it bother you? That she's older than me?"

"If you care that much for her, no," Liam answered. "She's gonna get a lot of bad publicity about it though."

"We'll close ranks around her," Niall announced. "So will our families. And her friends. She has lots of friends in Hollywood." He waved an egg roll at them. "Have you read her new script? It was good. The mum in it is kick ass."

"Did you read her book?" Liam countered.

"When did you read her script?" Harry said at the same time.

The blond shrugged. "Gail was reading it. Like proof-reading it. I read it then. I haven't gotten around to the books yet."

Harry and Niall were bouncing around the terminal as they waited for Tanalei and Gail's flight to get in.

"Will the two of you calm down?" Zayn scolded.

"And if it was Perrie on the plane? How will you be acting?" Harry tossed over his shoulder.

The Bradford boy opened his mouth to respond when Liam laid a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Louis plopped down in the chair next to Zayn. He let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Liam asked.

"Eleanor thinks I'm fucking Tanalei."

"Aren't you?"

"Yes. She's got the green-eyed monster on her shoulder for some reason. I didn't sign up for her shit. She knew what was what when she put ink to paper." He ran his hands through his hair. "How much longer?"

"Flight 398 from Atlanta is now arriving at Gate 12."

Harry waited until Tanalei started walking towards him prior to running up to her. She laughed as he spun her around. He captured her lips in a searing kiss before setting her feet on the ground. "God, I've missed you."

"I missed you too. Eli loved his presents and said to give y'all a big hug."

He barely let her go so she could greet the others. "We can't wait to get you into bed tonight," he whispered.

"Um, Tanalei," Gail said hesitantly. "I think you need to see this."

"What is it?" She walked over to her niece, stirring batter for cookies.

"It's a gossip website. Dana tweeted it to me."

"I hate those things." She read the screen.

"It seems as if a member of a certain boy band is in a relationship with his older co-star. Sources have seen them holding hands and kissing on set, where they play a mother and son. Mommy dearest took a trip this past weekend. The scene at the airport upon her return was STEAMY! Sources have also reported that her niece, who is also in the movie, is dating one of his band mates. They are all staying in the same house. I wonder if there will be any announcements in the coming months."

"Holy shit. Who the fuck are these people?" Tanalei's phone began pinging with texts then ringing. "Hello? Yeah, I just read it. I have nothin' to comment at this time. It's none of their fuckin' business, Darren! Don't comment on anythin'. Ignore their fuckin' calls." She hung up the phone. "Fuckin' parasites."

"What about Archer and the boys? Oh shit. Mom and Dad." Gail ran from the room, dialing her phone.

"What's wrong, baby?" Harry asked as he kissed the back of her neck. She motioned to the laptop. He quickly read the statement. His jaw clenched. "When did this go out?"

"About an hour ago. My manager just called. They're buggin' him. Gail's callin' her parents right now."

"What'd you tell him?"

"No comment at the moment. Don't you have to call Simon?"

He grimaced. "Yeah I do. And my family." He placed as sweet kiss on her lips. "What about your family?"

"Granger is an old family name, like three generations ago. My maiden and married names were never revealed. I will call them though, before pictures get posted and splashed at the supermarket."

He sighed. "Damage control time."

*&*&*

The ten of them were sitting in a tattoo parlor. They were picking out what they wanted.

"What does your fairy mean, Lei? When did you get it?" Zayn asked.

"It was after my divorce. Curt was just startin' to make a name for himself and wanted a picture for his studio. He actually picked it out. He told me that, to him, a fairy is the most allurin', enchantin' and mysterious creature. We humans aspire to be like that."

"And the words? 'All we need is love'." The guys glanced at each other.

"Our favorite Beatles' song. My grandma told me that to stand tall and strong, all you need is to love and be loved. I have that with my family and friends."

"I think I'm gonna love your grandmother, babe," Harry said as he kissed her temple.

"Are y'all sure about this?" she asked. The boys were copying her fairy. "It's kinda girly for a guy to get."

"Of course," Louis reassured her. "You're our enchantress." He wiggles his eyebrows. "We all agreed on it. Even Niall," he nodded at the blond. "His first tattoo." He faked sniffled. "My boy's growing up." He got flicked off.

She turned to her niece, who was looking over different tattoos. "And you. Your parents are gonna kill me."

Gail waved off the concern. "I've been talkin' about it since September. They won't be too shocked. Anna has several."

"Your turn, ma'am," the tattoo artist said to her. As she positioned herself in the chair, he pulled on gloves. "So. What exactly do you want?"

She pointed to the trinity knot on her right wrist. "I wanna add some other tats around this one."

He checked out her tattoo. "This is good work."

"My brother did it. He's one of the most popular artists in Atlanta."

He paused and looked up at her. "Curt Harris is your brother?" She nodded. "Now I have to do my best."

She smiled at him. "Who do you think recommended you?"

He blushed. "I am so honored. Alright," he picked a sheet of paper, "and these are the ones you want?"

She nodded. "A shamrock, boxing gloves and the letter Z."

"And this one," Louis said. It was a sparrow with open wings and a feathery tail. "This on your left wrist, like this." He showed them. She looked at it then at him. His eyes cut over to Harry. "Now we'll match," he whispered in her ear.

"You guys are killing me," Andrea griped as she fell into a chair. Tanalei looked over at her friend. "You couldn't wait two weeks to get the tattoos, could you? No. You had to go the next last week of shooting to get them. You know how hard it is to airbrush over ointment? Very fucking hard."

"Andi," Tanalei began.

"And there's no guarantee that the damn make-up will stay, since it's a water scene."

"The guys have theirs in some not easily seen spots," Gail commented as she flipped through a magazine as she waited her turn.

Andrea's eyes narrowed at the teenager. "Harry's bathing suit rides low; it can be seen. Liam's is on his shoulder."

"Zayn's is on his ankle, Niall's on his calf and Louis' on his side." She rolled her eyes. "BFD."

Andrea stood up and took a step towards Gail.

"That's enough," Tanalei bit out sharply. "It's done, Andi. Fuckin' drop it. It's done and can't be taken back. We'll deal with it and try to make the lines perfect." The assistant director growled before storming out of the make up room. "Gail . . ."

"I know, Lei. I wouldn't be here without her buggin' the writers."

"Alright, Tanalei." Beth, the make up artist, said. "You're done. Come on, chickie," she waved at Gail. "Drop the pants and let's get this monstrosity covered."

"You left the swallow and the shamrock, Beth," Tanalei said as she looked at the inside of her right wrist and the outside of her left wrist.

"I thought they looked good. They might airbrush it out in post. Or they might even do a copy and paste, seeing how good it is."

Harry felt light brushes along his pelvis. Cracking open his eyes, he found Tanalei between his legs, her head propped on a fist as she stroked his new tattoo. His dick took notice of her position and began to harden.

"A little lower and to the right," he rumbled. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Right here?" she teased as her hand wrapped around his erection. He hissed in a breath.

"Yeah," he moaned. He closed his eyes, giving into the sensation of her stroking him. Soon he was enveloped in wet heat. He groaned and thrust his hips up. He felt something different. Opening his eyes, he looked down to find Tanalei and Louis working up and down his dick on opposite sides. "Oh shit."

He watched through narrow eyes as Louis moved to behind Tanalei, raising her hips. She moaned around his dick as Louis slid forward. Soon they had a rhythm going; when Louis pulled out, she would be on her upstroke then engulf him when Louis thrust forward. When the Doncaster man picked up speed, she took Harry out of her mouth, moaning with each plunge. She bit down on the inside of his thigh to muffle her screams. He hissed at the bruise. She fell forward, her head on his stomach.

Harry bit his lips as he watched his lover freeze and groan behind their girl. Louis fell on top of her. "Guys, I'm gonna have blue balls if you don't get me off soon."

They chuckled at him. Louis rolled to the side as Tanalei climbed up Harry. He positioned himself when she straddled his waist. Gradually she lowered herself. He thrust up into her. Holding her in place, he pounded into her before climaxing. She sprawled over him as they caught their breaths.

A pounding on the door caused them to quickly pull the covers up. "What?" Louis yelled out.

Zayn stuck his head in the door. "Time to get up." As he went to close the door, he popped back in. "We can here the three of you downstairs."

*&*&*

12