Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Session 4. Larry and his mom pose naked.
5.9k words
4.6
29.8k
22

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

Session 4 contd.

I don't know which of us was shocked more. Me or my mom. Before we could say anything Jenn returned to lead us onto the stage. I was already naked but mom still had her dressing gown on. She was now going to have to remove it in front of me, her son, and reveal her naked body. For what seemed like an age we just stood looking at each other. It was Jenn that broke the tension. "Is everything ok?"

Mom recovered first and said, "Yes. Let's go Larry. It is Larry, isn't it?" she questioned.

"Yes," I replied as I led us both out the door and onto the stage.

Mom hadn't yet removed her gown so I still hadn't seen anything. How was I going to cope with this? One thing I was sure of; I wasn't going to be troubled with an erection. If anything the little fella was going to retreat inside out of shame and embarrassment.

The stage was set out like a mock sauna with a wooden bench covered with towels. I walked to the far end and sat down afraid to look left for fear I'd see my naked mother. How did I get into this predicament? What had I done wrong to end up like this? Was I being punished for enjoying my erotic exhibitionism of the last few weeks? But worse than that, how was I ever going to face my mom again? Oh please ground, open up and swallow me.

I sat rigid. Staring straight ahead. Legs closed and hands on my knees. A statue could not have been any less mobile. From the corner of my eye I could see a flesh coloured, but unfocussed shape sitting at the opposite end of the bench.

I could hear the murmuring of the ladies as they settled themselves down for their work and could hear Jenn asking Margo, my mom, if everything was alright. I couldn't hear her answer. Then she sidled up to me and asked me the same question.

"I'm fine," I said trying to sound relaxed.

"You sure? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Honestly, I'm fine," I lied.

"OK but I need you both to sit a lot closer. The ladies won't be able to sketch while you're so far apart."

Reluctantly I shimmied along the bench and mom did likewise. As she did my peripheral vision focussed and I was beginning to see her naked form more clearly. Firstly her right thigh and lower leg. It was a thick leg and shapely too. Then her arms, which thankfully were shielding her breasts from me. Try as I might to keep looking straight ahead, the wee devil in me was telling to look properly. Then it happened. During our last movement we accidentally touched leg to leg. I looked over and there in full view where my mom's boobs. I was expecting my eyes to melt in my head. Instead I looked at their beauty. Who'd have thought my mother's breasts looked so good. Why was she always wearing those baggy tops? She was looking between my legs. I was wondering what thoughts were racing through her mind.

Then came the next bomb-shell. Jenn hunkered down in front of us and said quietly, "I need you both to relax as you would in a sauna. That means not sitting so stiffly. Lying back against the bench very relaxed with your legs open."

Did she just say lie back with our legs open? Holy shit. That means I'll be able to see my mom's snatch. Please ground, swallow me.

"Then I heard my mom's soft voice, "Of course Jenn." Then gently placing her hand on my arm said, "Let's relax and enjoy this Larry. Let's have some fun."

"She's right Larry," said a nervous looking Jenn. "I don't know what's come over him," she said to mom. "He's usually so relaxed."

"Maybe it's because he has company tonight. Feeling a bit nervous," Mom replied. "Once we get started I'm sure he'll relax more and get into it."

A typical mom. Rescuing her child and the situation. Staying calm in a very awkward situation.

And so we got under way and as mom predicted, the nervousness waned and I was able to relax. We weren't able to talk to each other no matter how quietly we might have tried because the ladies were so close. Also blondie, dark haired lady and BBW never approached. Whether that was because there was a mature lady with me or because I had no boner to show off and be viewed, I don't know. But I was glad they didn't.

Eventually the session ended and we could leave the stage. I deliberately took my time to give mom time to get her gown on before I entered. Thankfully she did. I think she understood my embarrassment and she was probably embarrassed too. I quickly grabbed and put on my own gown, then sat down. Jenn came in shortly after us.

"Well that was different," she said with a smile. "Is everyone OK?"

Yes we both answered in unison. Then I spoke up. "I'm sorry Jenn. I don't know what came over me. I hope I didn't spoil things for the ladies."

"Not at all Larry. They never noticed a thing."

"Good," I replied. "I'm glad."

"What about next week guys? You able to come back for another session together?"

Mom answered straight away in a quite confident voice. "Of course we will. Won't we Larry?"

I nodded and said yes. I think Jenn looked very relieved.

"Good. I'll leave you to get sorted and see you both next week."

And she left. But she left without saying what next week's pose was going to be. Shit.

...

The aftermath

"I'll go get dressed Larry and maybe see you outside," mom said rather loudly, for the benefit of others I think, and left.

What the hell was I going to do now? How was I going to face my mother? What was I going to say? Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I dressed as slowly as I could hoping that by the time I was leaving mom would already be away. But who was I trying to kid. Of course she wouldn't be away. She'd be waiting outside to tell me how disappointed she was that her only child was flaunting his body on stage for people to leer over and draw. What was I going to do? Then it dawned on me.

"Hold on," I thought. "You weren't the only one naked tonight. Your prim and proper mother was too. Prim and proper??? How wrong could I have been."

Somewhat buoyed by that thought I finished dressing and went outside. Mom was sitting on a chair obviously waiting for me.

"Hi Larry. Fancy a coffee somewhere?"

There were still a few people about.

"Sounds good to me Margo. Anywhere in particular?"

"I know this place not too far from here that serves a lovely coffee. Have you a car?"

"Yes I have."

"Want to follow me then?"

"Sounds good to me."

And we left together. She drove out first, turned right and I followed her all the way home to her house. What was going to happen now, I wondered. It was too late to back out. I followed her up the path and into the house. She took off her coat and hung it on the hook beside the door. I did the same and followed her into the kitchen where she put the kettle on. Then as calm as you like, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, she set about making supper. I didn't know what to say, or whether I should say anything at all. Instead I let her get on with what she was doing.

"Can you get me the milk sweetie?" she asked as she normally would.

"What's going on here?" I wondered. "Surely she has something to say about this evening."

"Shall we take it here in the kitchen?" she asked. "Or would you prefer to go to the living room?"

"I don't mind mom," I answered in a non-committal way.

"Let's stay here then," she said passing me my cup and setting down some sandwiches.

We started to eat and I was waiting nervously for her to say something about this evening.

"So, how was college this week?"

"Fine mom," I answered. "How was your week?"

"It started well then..."

Here we go I thought. Get ready for the approaching storm.

"... ended brilliantly," she continued with a beaming smile.

"Brilliantly!!" I said.

"Yes. Brilliantly."

"You're not mad?"

"Noooo. Why should I be mad?"

"Mom we were both naked in front of a group of strangers with all our...our bits...bits and pieces on show."

"And you were wonderful," she added.

"Wonderful?" I thought. "Confused more likely. What was going on?"

"I suppose you need to talk?" she said.

"Major understatement," I thought.

"Yes please," I said.

She then started to outline for me how she got to where we ended up this evening. I'd been wondering what had happened to mom to make her take more of an interest in herself and start living again. I'd wondered if she'd found a guy or had started dating again. I wasn't prepared for what she told me.

At the end of last summer a flier came through her door advertising courses in local colleges. It mentioned an art class in my college and she thought she'd enquire as she always liked drawing and my college being thirty miles away the chances of her meeting anyone were remote. It was while she was visiting my college and chatting with Jenn, the course tutor, that she noticed the same message on the board that I'd seen, looking for live models. The short story is she signed up just as I had done.

"When was that mom?" I asked.

"Remember that Tuesday in late August I surprised you with a visit?"

"Yes."

"It was then."

She went on to explain how the students viewing her frumpy naked body, her words not mine, made her feel a bit self-conscious and it was then she started doing her walks and runs. Standing naked in front of them gave her a confidence in herself that she hadn't experienced for a long time. It re-awakened her zest for life and made her take stock of where she was and where she was headed. She didn't like what she saw and decided that enough was enough and it was time to start living life again.

"Good for you mom," I said. "I'm proud of you."

"Thanks sweetie," she blushed, "and I must say

I'm very proud of you too. I think after your father dying we both needed a focus in our lives to help us move on. It's strange but nice that we both picked the same route. And would I be right in thinking that last weekend when you were all thoughtful, that it wasn't your library course you were thinking about? It was these erotic modelling sessions, wasn't it?"

"Yes mom. It was."

We both laughed. The rest of the evening was spent with us both relating experiences of the first term's work and I was dreading her asking about the last few weeks. Thankfully she didn't. She yawned deeply and said she was off to bed. Standing up she walked round the table, gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek before heading upstairs to bed.

"Leave those dishes until morning sweetie and I'll do them," she said as she walked up the stairs.

I didn't answer. Instead I waited a few minutes for her to settle in her room and did the dishes myself. I needed time to think and doing them helped.

I decided I would not lie to her about my latest sessions. But, I wouldn't speak of them unless she specifically asked about them. Then it was up to bed and hopefully a peaceful night's sleep.

The next morning I woke, got showered and dressed before heading downstairs. Mom was already in the kitchen and dressed in her usual dowdy clothes. It was strange knowing that there was a nice body underneath.

"Morning sweetie. You sleep well?"

"Yes mom and you?"

"Like a baby."

I was wondering what direction today was going to take. Would yesterday be mentioned at all, or would it just be business as usual? I didn't have to wait long to find out. After I'd poured my cereal and sat at the table mom spoke.

"Larry, about yesterday at the art class and our chat last night. I need to ask you something."

I swallowed my cereal and said, "Fire away mom. What would you like to know?"

"Please don't ask about my previous sessions," I prayed.

"If we're going to be doing these mixed sessions and be expected to be naked..."

"Where could this possibly be going?" I thought.

"...might it be easier for us both if we wore fewer clothes this weekend to get us used to it?"

If I'd had cereal in my mouth it would have been sprayed everywhere. Did I hear her correctly? Was she suggesting we get naked this weekend?

"What did you have in mind mom?" I said as unconcerned as I could be.

"Why don't we try some nudity in the rooms that no-one from outside can see into?"

I was right. She was suggesting a nude weekend.

"We don't have to if it's too much for you," she said noticing my hesitation.

"No mom. That's fine. I was just surprised at you suggesting it is all."

"You don't mind?"

"No," I said. "Are you thinking of the evening time? Mornings or when?"

"All day if you want sweetie."

"Erm...ok."

She proceeded to strip right there and then. Off came her baggy top to reveal her naked breasts. Then she pulled off her track bottoms leaving her completely naked.

She looked directly at me and said, "Right mister. Your turn."

I stepped off the stool and took off my top, pulled down my tracks and shorts. Stepped out of them and sat them over the stool.

"Now I want a favour sweetie."

"OK. Shoot."

"I want you to come closer and take a good look at your mom's body."

"What!" I said.

"I want us to be comfortable with our own nudity, so I think it would help if we gave each other a good looking over."

I suppose it made sense but it was a strange request.

"OK," I answered nervously.

"Take a good look sweetie and don't be shy."

She walked to the middle of the room and stood with her legs apart, her hands fisted and resting on her hips. Everything was on show and it looked wonderful. Her breasts were sagging a bit and were topped with very stiff nipples. Were they stiff because they were uncovered or could she possibly be aroused? I'd guess they were about a C-cup. More than a handful anyway. Looking down her body to her pussy I noticed that it was covered with a neatly trimmed mat of thick dark hair with a few greys starting to appear. Walking round to the back she had some love handles and a wonderfully shaped ass. Then I was back round at the front.

It was her turn now. She looked me in the eye then lowered her gaze to my groin. I followed her gaze and realized I was sporting a semi-boner. She glanced up, made eye contact and smiled.

"Does your mom's body excite you?" she asked raising one eyebrow.

I had to clear my throat before answering. "You have a lovely body mom and I don't understand why you hide it beneath your baggy clothes."

She smiled and continued her tour of my body. Once back at the front she thanked me and asked if I'd like more coffee. It was so matter of fact you'd think there was nothing different happening.

"Yes thanks. I would."

"I've left two towels on the bench for us to use on the furniture when we sit down. And keep your clothes handy in case someone comes to the door."

"Sure thing mom."

And so our weekend started. Going to my room to do my work sort of defeated the purpose of us getting 'used' to each other's nudity, so instead I sat at the dining table and worked from there. Mom did her usual housework only this time naked and in my full view. She wiped down the work tops and although I couldn't see her boobs jiggling I could imagine it and my cock re-acted to my imagination. When she took to sweeping the floor, I could see her boobs bounce and sway. I found it difficult concentrating on my essay and at one point when expressing the benefits of advertising I wrote, 'The advertiser aims to hit as many jiggling boobs as possible', instead of,' aiming to hit as many potential customers as possible'. The swaying boobs were getting very hypnotic and I was now in full boner mode. Thankfully the table and my mom being engrossed in what she was doing, hid my predicament. Until, that is, she asked me to put some dishes up into the top cupboard.

As I came out from the table her eyes went instantly to my stiff cock.

"What caused that?" she said with a smile.

"I've no idea," I said sarcastically.

"Did I cause that?" she said in disbelief.

"Yes and I don't know why you're surprised."

She laughed, I lifted the dishes, put them away and went back to my work.

"I suppose that's the whole point of our nude days," she said.

I agreed.

"Would you like some lunch?" she asked.

"Yes please."

I started to clear the table. My now softening cock was starting to leak pre-cum.

"Come her a moment," mom said.

I walked over. She lifted my cock and wiped it with a tissue.

"Don't want you dribbling all over the clean floor," she winked.

However, the tissue stuck to my wet cockhead.

"Oops," she said.

As she attempted to pick the tissue back off my cock, it started to stiffen.

"Oh dear," she said laughing. "I seem to have made things worse."

"It's ok," I said as I helped her.

With most of it removed and now sporting a thicker but not quite full erection, we sat down to lunch. It still amazed me that I would be quite comfortable, not only sitting naked with my mother, but letting her touch stiff cock.

When darkness fell and the curtains were pulled we no longer had to worry about being seen from outside.

There was nothing on TV that we wanted to watch so we both sat in the living room and read. Mom stretched out on the sofa while I sat on the recliner. I'd noticed as time passed, mom's nipples softened, as did my cock, as we became comfortable with each other's nudity. Mom must have gotten a bit restless as she read. Soon she was lying with her right leg straight out on the sofa and her left foot squarely on the floor. This caused her to spread her legs. Doing this gave me a clear view of her pussy lips. At first I concentrated on not looking. I didn't want to get busted. But, it became difficult not to. The nearby lamp lit her body up. I could see her pussy glistening and noticed her nipples were quite hard too. What was mom reading? It must be hot if her body is re-acting that way. I tried to ignore her and read my own book but the draw was too much. Her pussy was definitely getting wetter. I could feel my cock starting to re-act and since I didn't want to get caught with a boner I made my excuses about being tired and went to bed.

I crawled into bed trying to understand what had happened today and started playing with my cock. It didn't take long for the tingles to start and the visions of my mom's boobs and stiff nipples along with her moist pussy to push me over the edge and cum hard. Spurt after spurt erupted from my very sensitive cock. My heart hammered in my chest. I hoped I didn't grunt too loud for mom to hear. A quick clean up then back into bed. What is tomorrow going to bring?

Sunday morning started early for me, 8a.m.. I wondered if our nude weekend was to continue or if mom had realized what was happening and changed her mind. So, to be sure I dressed in shorts and a tee. I padded down the stairs and found mom busy in the kitchen and dressed. I thought it was too good to be true. She heard me walk in and turned round.

"Morning sweetie. Sleep well?"

"Yes thanks and you?"

"I certainly did," she smiled. "Just in case you're disappointed your old mom is clothed, don't be. Mr Kimble next door has been out and about and I didn't want him seeing my boobs," she said laughingly. "Have you changed your mind?" she queried pointing at my clothing.

"Nope. Not at all. I just wasn't sure if you'd change your mind."

"Good," she replied, "and I haven't."

I put out my breakfast cereal while mom sorted the coffee and we sat and chatted about life in general, never mentioning our posing. Maybe that conversation would happen later.

Between my college work and mom doing some housework, we didn't get to talk much and there was no nudity. I was just finishing off a piece of work when there was a knock on my door and it opened slowly.

"You want something to eat sweetie?"

12