Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the park and made our way along what had now become our usual route. Whether it was because it was a work day, or because it was mid-morning, or possibly both, the park was quite quiet with very few people about. There were even fewer when we reached the lake. We stopped for a few minutes enjoying the fresh air and the beauty of the place. The surface of the lake was calm and mirror-like, reflecting the trees and blue sky. It was calm and relaxing with only the occasional bird song breaking the silence.

As we headed back down the tree-lined path, mom veered off down an even narrower path, with trees close by on both sides. Aunt Sophie and I exchanged a puzzled look before following her. After a few yards mom suddenly took off her dress revealing her totally naked body. No bra. No pants. I was astounded.

"Margo!" exclaimed Aunt Sophie.

Mom turned to face us. Stretched her arms wide and gave a little shimmy. Her nipples were very erect and her boobs swayed gently from side to side. My cock had a major twitch.

"Come on Soph. Live a little," she laughed.

To my utter and pleasant surprise, I could hear a zipper being lowered; followed by another dress being removed to reveal another totally naked woman. Mom walked over to her and they both hugged each other tightly. For me to join in would have been awkward. I wouldn't be able to get my jeans off easily and more important get them back on quickly if someone happened along.

We walked on for a few minutes. I was straining both my ears and my eyes for fear we'd get caught. Both women walked side-by-side along the path, their ass cheeks jiggling. A sight I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever witness. Who'd have thought that after just a few short weeks, I'd be walking through a public park with my naked mother and aunt.

Whether they started to lose their nerve or they started to feel the chill, I don't know, but they got dressed again.

"Enjoy the view nephew?"

"Can't complain," I replied with a smile.

Both women laughed and once dressed we went to the car and drove straight home.

"Do you want to practice the pose before or after lunch?" asked mom.

"We can do both," replied Aunt Sophie.

"I suppose we could," agreed mom. "Want me to order in a pizza while we practice?"

"Will you thrill the delivery boy by answering the door nude?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"I don't think so," spluttered mom.

We all laughed as we went to my room to practice. Mom rang for the pizza while I booted up the pc and set up the camera. Once we were naked and ready I assumed my position on the bed. Aunt Sophie took her position and whether it was deliberate or not, her wriggling around on top of me to get comfie caused my cock to twitch and my balls to tingle. Considering the number of times I've been in this situation, you'd think I wouldn't get aroused so easily, but I did. Was that a good thing or not? I don't know, but I was enjoying it all the same. Mom got on next. Like before she kept her pussy well off my face. She was obviously still very unsure, however, it showed off the fact that she must have enjoyed her naked ramble. Her pussy lips were wet and quite flushed.

"You can start now Larry," announced mom. And so I started the recording.

After a few minutes she said "Stop."

We untangled ourselves and sat up ready to view the recording.

"It's still nothing exciting," said mom. "What do you guys think?"

Aunt Sophie agreed and before we could get into a discussion the front door bell rang.

"The pizza," said mom in a fluster. "I'd forgotten about it."

"I'll go," I said.

Getting up I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and put on a top as I descended the stairs.

"Are we eating up there or down here?" I shouted up the stairs.

"We'll come down sweetie."

I went into the kitchen and got plates and sorted out some coffee.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I said whenever we'd sat down at the table.

"Of course sweetie but after you get those clothes off again," she said with a wink.

"What made you both strip whenever we were out?"

"Well," started mom. "When we chatted earlier and I said I didn't want to go back to being frumpy, I thought I'd wear that dress again and see if I still had the nerve to flash."

"I was in your mom's room when she picked what she was wearing and remembered her telling me about the last time she wore it. So, I thought I'd risk it too and give her some moral support," sniggered Aunt Sophie.

"Disappointed sweetie?" asked mom with a sly grin.

"Yes," I said.

Both women's faces fell. They were shocked at my response.

"Why?" asked my very worried mom.

"Because I only got a rear-view," I laughed.

Once they realized I was messing with them, they heaved a sigh of relief and laughed.

"Hold on a minute," said Aunt Sophie with mock indignity. "And what was wrong with the rear-view?"

"Absolutely nothing," I replied. "But the front view would have been lovely too."

They both tossed their paper napkins at me and laughed. It was nice to have the happy and relaxed atmosphere again.

Once finished we resumed the practice. I cleared the table while mom and Aunt Sophie went upstairs. They chatted as they went and I was wondering if they were discussing how to make the pose more interesting and erotic. By the time I got to my room they were sitting on the bed practicing different types of hugs.

"Want me to just let you practice?" I asked.

"We've thought of a few, but, without you under us we're not sure if we could balance properly."

I assumed my position and so did they. Mom was still at my face. Aunt Sophie settled herself but my flaccid cock was between my thighs. Mom's pussy was not as aroused as last time and I could feel them moving and obviously trying out the different hugs I'd watched them try. I could feel Aunt Sophie's wet pussy slide across my tummy as she moved. My cock, although not being touched still reacted and started pressing against her ass crack. It was then I think she realized she was not sitting on it.

"Hold on a tick," she said before raising her ass, stretching between her thighs and gripping my cock to place it where it should have been. As she did so she gave it a good squeeze and a few deft strokes before sitting back down and wriggling on it. That was all I needed. The tingles started and as my cock twitched Aunt Sophie's pussy got wetter. She seemed to be manoeuvring my cock to where she wanted it and I soon found out where that was as I felt her lips widen and her stiff clit rub against my cockhead. She was definitely getting aroused. With all the adjustments they were making, mom was getting lower and noticeably wetter too. Before she made contact with me she called for a break to view the footage. I don't know who was more relieved; them or me.

Sitting up I rewound the footage and we watched it. It was definitely hotter than the last time. As well as leaning forward and hugging, they tried fondling their own breasts before starting on each other's. That's when mom called a halt to it.

"Looks better," I said. "What do you think?"

"I think so too," ventured Aunt Sophie. "What do you think sis?"

"Yes, it's a lot better. Can we swap and see how it looks?"

"Did mom wonder if a change of ends would make it look any more erotic? Or was she wanting to sit on my cock again for maybe one last time?" I wondered before chiding myself for being such a perv.

Before sitting on me, she lifted my, by now, slick cock and placed it along the middle of my tummy. Once on she wriggled, I assumed, to get comfortable. The tingles were starting again and her warm and quite wet pussy wasn't helping. Aunt Sophie squatted over me. Her pussy was also very wet and very flushed. Had she cum already? Unlike mom she sat just above my face. So close that my nose was just brushing against her. I could smell her sex. It was awesome and it made my cock twitch and get stiffer. Mom's pussy responded by gripping my cock harder. The tingles in my balls were getting harder to control. I was praying mom would call 'cut' real soon and thankfully she did.

The situation was getting very close to where mom felt uncomfortable and I hoped it wouldn't trigger another round of crippling guilt.

I rewound the footage and watched. It was the same as the previous footage apart from the women changing places.

"It's not any different really," said mom.

"No, it isn't," agreed Aunt Sophie.

"Where do you feel more confident and comfortable sis?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Where I was before," she replied.

I think she was realizing that we were getting close to 'that problem' again.

"What about we take a coffee break and have one last go before I have to go home?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Sounds a good idea," agreed mom.

She got up and went down the stairs to make the coffee while I sorted out the camera and pc.

"What do you think Larry?"

"About what Aunt Sophie?"

"How things are going?"

"They seem to be going well but I think it was getting close to where we were when mom freaked."

"I think you're right," she agreed. "So what do you think we should do?"

"It's really up to you and mom. I have the easy part," I laughed. "Well, relatively easy part," I continued.

"Relatively easy?"

"I have to stop myself cumming," I said with yet another blush.

Aunt Sophie smiled. "I suppose you're right. We can sort of hide our orgasms," she said with a wink and left the room.

"Did Aunt Sophie just admit to cumming on me?" I thought.

When I got down to the kitchen the coffee was out and they were having a chat about the pose. It seems mom would like it a bit raunchier but doesn't know how to achieve that. They both stopped chatting but I could see they were deep in thought.

"We'd better get sorted before you two need to leave," said mom.

I cleared the dishes and followed them upstairs. Once everything was ready I lay on the bed. Aunt Sophie adjusted my cock, giving it a gentle squeeze and stroke before sitting on it. Once again her 'attempts' to get comfortable had me fully erect with her stiff clit against my cockhead. Mom took up her position and as before sat quite a way off my face. As I looked up it seemed as if her arousal had subsided.

"Ready," said mom and so I started the camera.

Once again I didn't know what they were doing but Aunt Sophie's movements in particular were causing me concern. They were causing her to slip to and fro along my cock causing it to twitch a lot and for the tingles in my balls to go into overdrive. Suddenly I could see mom's pussy change colour, get very wet and aroused. That almost drove me over the edge. How I didn't cum I don't know.

I thought I heard the phone ring. Mom climbed off and I let out a long breath.

"You OK?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Just about. That was very close."

"I know," she winked.

Then grinding into me she rocked to and fro.

"Aunt Sophie!"

"Shhhsh," she said and continued. "Let's get you sorted."

I relaxed and let her move. It just took two more moves before the tingling in my balls went back into over-drive and I shot my load up onto my chest. Aunt Sophie smiled and climbed off. My body went limp and my heart was thumping in my chest. Picking up the wipes Aunt Sophie cleaned me before mom got back.

"You OK now?"

"Yes thanks."

"That should make the rest of this easier for you."

She was right. I could now relax and not worry about cumming over mom or Sophie.

"That was Jenn," said mom when she returned. "Just double checking that I was OK for the next session. I expect you two will be contacted soon as well. Can we look at the footage?"

I was curious to see it too. I wanted to know what had pushed her into her major arousal.

When I watched, I was astounded. It started off like last time. They leaned across and fondled each other's breasts. Then Aunt Sophie leaned in and took mom' s left nipple into her mouth just like she did in Saturday's pose. Only this time instead of just sucking hard, she pulled back keeping the nipple clenched between her teeth and stretching it before letting go. Wow. No wonder mom's pussy reacted the way it did.

"I think we're on a winner sis."

"What makes you think that?" replied mom.

"Look," said Aunt Sophie pointing at my cock.

It was stiff and considering I'd just cum, it was agreeing with Aunt Sophie.

"It certainly looks like it," laughed mom.

I had to laugh too.

"OK," said mom. "It seems that we've solved the problem of the final pose without me having a melt-down . Can we try it again but the other way round?"

"The other way round?" said Aunt Sophie.

"Let's swap positions."

Once again I lay down on the bed. The thought of mom sitting back on my cock had maintained my semi-boner. Carefully she straddled me and instead of using her hand to place my cock in the correct position, she used her pussy. As she sat on me she wriggled left and right and slid to and fro to get me where she wanted. Meanwhile Aunt Sophie started to lower herself onto my face. She was still in a state of arousal and unlike mom, she didn't hover over me, but instead sat on me. The heady aroma of her pussy along with mom's movements did not help and the tell-tale tingles started to come back. Even though I'd not long orgasmed, I was fearful that with mom grinding on me and Aunt Sophie gently rubbing her clit on my nose, I might not be able to hold back another orgasm.

I felt mom moving her body. As she moved slightly forward her now very wet and warm pussy slid effortlessly along my cock, placing me very close to her vaginal opening. I was guessing that she was moving towards Aunt Sophie. Was she going to suck and nibble on Aunt Sophie's nipple? Then her body weight changed. She was now leaning forward. She was going to suckle Aunt Sophie's nipple. I could feel this change of angle placing me squarely at her vaginal opening. My cock was twitching and her pussy was gripping it. Aunt Sophie got a lot wetter. Was she about to cum? She pushed herself harder against me and started rubbing herself on my nose. We were getting back into the situation that freaked mom. Were we making the same mistake again? If mom copied Aunt Sophie and pulled on her tit with her teeth she would have to move back down me and where I could feel my cock placed, there was only going to be one result. As I waited for that to happen I fought against the raging orgasm that was building within me. Then it happened.

As mom slid back she plunged me into her pussy. It felt very slick and very tight. Her pussy walls started to spasm. I was trapped. Aunt Sophie was so tight against me I couldn't get a good lick at her pussy like I'd done before. Mom had my hips trapped to the bed so I couldn't buck her off. How was I going to get out of this? Where the Fates going to desert me in my time of need? I could feel another orgasm building. If I hadn't cum earlier I'd have already filled mom with my jizz.

Suddenly Aunt Sophie reached her orgasm. Her body went rigid and her juices flowed into my mouth. It must have been a real earth shattering one because she went limp and slid off me. This had the effect of pulling mom off me before I reached the point of no return. I don't know about them, but my heart was pounding in my ears. Raising my head I looked down my body and saw my very hard cock standing proud. It's purplish head glistening with mom's pussy juices. Aunt Sophie's orgasm was drying out on my face making the skin feel tight. I licked my lips and tasted her on them.

It took quite a few minutes for us to recover. I got up first and went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I returned they were both sitting up. Aunt Sophie was still flushed and still coming down from her orgasmic high.

"Do you want to watch the recording?" I asked timidly.

"Please," replied a still breathless Aunt Sophie.

I got to the start of that pose and pressed play. It played out as I had guessed. They fondled each other's nipples before mom slid forward and suckled Aunt Sophie. Then as she bit on her tit and slid back to tug on it, she took me in. What I hadn't realized in my mild panic was that she actually rode me. Her movements were discrete but she did actually ride me. No wonder I almost blew my load. As Aunt Sophie's orgasm hit her, she threw her head back. Her nipple slipped from mom's mouth and stood out red and firm. Then as her orgasm subsided she slipped off me, pulling mom with her.

There was silence as we sat there.

Was mom going to have another 'freak'?

I hoped not.

Finally mom broke the silence.

"That looked good."

I sighed mentally. She wasn't going to freak. The Fates had not deserted us.

"Is it fair to say you enjoyed that Soph?"

Aunt Sophie blushed and giggled. "You might be right."

"I think another cup of coffee might be in order," said mom as she got up and walked to the door.

Aunt Sophie got off the bed slowly and followed her. How surreal was all this? My aunt had just given me a facial. My mom had practical rode me cowgirl style and it had all been recorded. Never would I have believed that posing for an art group would have gotten me to this place. Shutting down the computer I followed them downstairs. They were still naked and sitting at the kitchen table.

"I want to thank you both for your patience with me and helping me through that tricky patch," said mom.

"Sis, it wasn't a big deal and it was our pleasure. Right nephew?"

"Absolutely."

"And it should be me thanking you," she said with a saucy wink.

Mom just laughed. It was good to see that she was cool with what had just happened and we finished our coffee in a relaxed silence.

"I'd better get going sis. Long drive home and I'm shattered after that session."

"I'm sure you are. I'd be shattered too," she laughed.

"I'd better be off too mom."

"OK. See you both on Friday. Whilst I'm looking forward to it, I'm also not, if that makes sense."

"I know what you mean," I said and Aunt Sophie agreed. "It's the end of the fun times we've been having."

I followed Aunt Sophie upstairs to get dressed.

"Still checking your old aunt's ass?" she said.

"It's a nice ass, so who can blame me."

"Smooth talker," she laughed.

When we reached my room she stopped and turned.

"I want to thank you Larry not just for what has just happened, but for letting me share these past few weeks with you both. I've had a great time and I hope me cumming over you tonight won't have an adverse affect our relationship."

"Aunt Sophie, there is no way what happened could damage our relationship and I too have had a great time. If anything it has brought us closer together as a family. No pun intended."

"Good."

Then giving me a tight hug, we parted and went into our rooms.

Once dressed and packed we went back downstairs. Mom was dressed and waiting. After hugs and kisses both Aunt Sophie and I left.

On my way home I wondered what was going to happen after next week. Things would have to change. But what would change and what wouldn't?

12