Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had licked her nipple clean I realized that the third song of the set had already started and Peyton was even more excited than before. She stepped back for an instant and grabbed my hand. I rose up and followed her.. Sapphire glared at us from the stage as Peyton led me towards the VIP room. Behind me I could tell that several other dancers and their customers had gotten up to follow us.

The VIP room was all the way in the back of the club. You went to the back and then there was an open door that led into a very dark room. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust as Peyton led me in. There were already a few dancers with their customers in there. A few were leaving, but when Peyton led me in, all but one of the men stopped the dancer they were with and spoke to them. The dancers quickly led them back into the room.

The room was walled with mirrors. The seats were sort of a cross between couches and loveseats and lined the walls. They were dark faux leather. Small tables for drinks were scattered about. A few dancers were grinding various parts of their bodies into the crotches or faces of the customers that were already seated in the room. Peyton led me in and had me sit in a seat to the left of the door, where everyone who was in the room could see us, but anyone standing outside the door would not.

It didn't take long for Peyton to pick up where she had left off out in the main room of the club. Since she already had her top off, she quickly offered me her breasts while he knee began to work her magic against my mound. I kissed and nuzzled her nipples while she kept moving her knee back a little more, forcing me to scoot down in the seat in order to keep contact. I was already squirming in my seat from the magic she could do with her knee. The more I scooted down, the farther up my dress rose on my legs. At this point I really didn't care.

I hardly noticed as more and more dancers entered the room with customers. It was nearly full by the time the song ended. Except for the men who already had dancers dancing for them, most of the other men and dancers were simply sitting there. Some were making small talk, but others were just watching Peyton and I. I was very glad, considering how high my skirt had ridden up that Peyton had both knees between my legs. If she hadn't just about everyone in the room would have had a clear view of my naked mound. As the song came to a close Peyton slowly and seductively slid her body down between my legs while she looked deep into my eyes. She finally stopped when she was on her knees, her breasts rubbing against my mound and her arms wrapped around my waist. She kept her eye contact and slowly licked her lips as she pressed her breasts against me. I could feel one of her nipples slide between my now very open and very wet lips. I tried to press against it even further, but she pulled away just enough so only her nipple remained rubbing against me.

Nichole and Amber had walked in the room just as the last song had ended. The only remaining seats were on either side of Peyton and myself and Amber led Nichole to one right next to me. She whispered something to Peyton and Peyton gave her a big smile. She then turned to look at me and gave me the most wicked smile I had ever seen. I quivered as I wondered what Amber had whispered to her. I worried, as I looked at all the other men as well as the two remaining couples I had seen in the club and dancers in the room. What did Peyton have in mind?

Just then the music started and Amber started dancing for Nichole and the other dancers started dancing for their customers. Most of the customers eyes however were locked on Peyton, myself, Nichole and Amber. Peyton however had not moved. She just kept looking me in the eye, her nipple just barely rubbing against my mound. I tried to arch my back but Peyton just moved away. Suddenly I felt her hands move from around my waist to the top of my thighs. Slowly she moved them higher, pushing my dress up as she moved them. I looked down I saw my own hairless mound come into view. With Peyton in the way no one could see anything with the exception of Amber and Nichole. Amber smiled as my mound came into her view and Peyton leaned back a little. Peyton stared at my mound and once again licked her lips. She then pursed her lips and began to lightly blow on my hot, damp flesh.

Peyton's hot breath immediately had me wanting more. I clenched my muscles, trying to stimulate myself as much as I could. As I bore down I could actually feel myself squeezing some juices out of myself. Peyton was very good at directing the air that came out of her mouth, first over my dripping hole, then up to my now fully exposed pearl. She stopped once, to give the inside of my thigh a quick kiss, and then started to lightly blow once again. I started to clench the muscles of my bottom as I tried to keep control. My breath was getting shorter and shorter. I closed my eyes, my mind seeing Peyton's lips and tongue on me even though they were still inches away. I felt like I was just about to cum when I heard someone's voice.

"What the hell do you think you are doing you little bitch." I opened my eyes and Sapphire was standing there, looking down on Peyton. Peyton looked up at her like a little kid caught doing something they shouldn't, but defiant and unwilling to stop.

"I am having fun with my friend. Doesn't she have a lovely pussy?" Peyton actually pulled my dress back even farther to show Sapphire my wet, bald mound. I reached down to push my dress back down but Peyton's hands, which were on the very tops of my thighs, made it impossible to fully cover myself.

"Oh, and you think you know how to take care of a sweet pussy like that? Hell, before I taught you how to lick a pussy you didn't even know where to start."

The entire room had become silent except for the music. Dancers continued to gyrate and grind but they were silent. Everyone's eyes were on Sapphire, Peyton and myself. Sapphire was standing over Peyton who was kneeling between my spread legs. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly being part of Peyton's teasing of Sapphire didn't seem as much fun anymore.

Peyton slowly turned around. She stayed there, her arms over my thighs, squatting between my legs with her hair brushing against my still exposed mound. The feeling of her hair brushing over my very aroused flesh did little to calm my sexual urges. Now I was not just aroused, but my adrenaline was going, fearing that I was going to be involved in some sort of fight between these two women. I was frozen, waiting to see what would happen next.

Peyton looked up at Sapphire, "Oh and you think you can do this better? I think she has been very happy so far with how I have taken care of her. In fact," Peyton start to rise up, her bottom brushing against me as she did, "if you want to check for yourself, I think you will find that I have certainly learned how to take care of a beautiful pussy like this one. In fact, if I could I would take care of it a lot more completely." She stood up and I quickly pulled my dress down to try and cover myself.

When Peyton said that I saw a few men in the room visibly tense up and a few even audibly groaned. I still never will understand the thing men have about two women being together but Peyton's statement seemed to have taken more than a couple of the men who were being voyeuristic while getting their own private dances over the edge. And since the song was finally ending at this point, the wet spots on the front of many of their slacks as they left the room seemed to confirm my suspicions.

Most of the men with the dancers they had come in with got up and left as Peyton and Sapphire stared each other down. Sapphire was a good 4 inches taller than Peyton, even without the high heels she was wearing, so right now she was almost a head taller since Peyton had taken her shoes off at some point. A few of the men seemed like they wanted to stay, but a look from Sapphire seemed to tell them all to clear out and the other dancers led them out of the room. I heard some dancers saying that they would make it up to the men when they got out into the club but I felt those who wanted to stay were still disappointed. Soon the room was empty except for Amber and Nichole, Sapphire, Peyton and myself. Empty and silent except for the beginning of the next song.

No one had moved since Peyton's last statement. It was as if everyone was waiting for the room to clear before the next step. In the mirror across the way I could see Sara standing in the doorway. I could tell that no one else would be coming in for a few minutes, or at least until the issue, that hung in the air like an inflated elephant, was taken care of.

"I am sick of your shit," Sapphire broke the silence. "You think you are so hot and can tease me any time you want? Well, little girl, you have a lot to learn. And if you really think you know how to please another woman, you even have more to learn. Hell, I have never had to masturbate so much in a relationship since I met you."

I could tell the last statement had hurt Peyton. I could visibly see the air go out of her.

Sapphire reached over and grabbed Peyton's upper arm and physically pulled her away. "You think you got this girl here hot? You think I was impressed by your show? Well watch this while a woman shows you how it is done."

I was about to rise up and try and leave when Sapphire pushed me back in my seat with both hands on my shoulders. It was obvious I wasn't going anywhere. Those still in the room dared not move either. Peyton crossed her arms over her naked breasts, looking down at the floor, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot. In the mirror on the other side of the room I could see Sara standing there in the doorway to the VIP room watching everything.

Sapphire kept her hands on my shoulders as she brought her knee up under my skirt and against my mound. If Peyton was good with her knee, Sapphire was an artist. Even with the tension of the room, within a minute Sapphire had me wet, grinding against her knee. She used her cheek and lips to gently caress my face. She ran the tip of her nose over my lips. Her breasts were still confined by her top and every time she ran her nose over my lips I yearned for her to do the same with one of her nipples. Her breasts were so much larger than Peyton's and so were her nipples. I couldn't help but wonder if she would do the same thing with those nipples that Peyton did, and how good it would feel.

I looked over at Peyton when as Sapphire moved both legs against the insides of my thighs. She forced my legs apart, but I must say I didn't exactly offer up much resistance, and I knew from where Peyton was standing she must have had a great view, even in this dark room, of my bald mound. I looked up and her gaze was focused between my legs. She licked her lips. Her arms were crossed but I could tell that with one hand she was playing with the nipple of one of her breasts. She seemed, although hurt, to be enjoying watching Sapphire dance for me.

Once Sapphire had my legs spread apart she stood back and unhooked her top and let her very beautiful breasts fall free. While they were enhanced, whoever did it did a great job for they looked incredibly natural. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and they looked incredibly long. Oh how I wanted to feel those playing with me like Peyton had done with hers.

"You like these? Aren't they so much bigger than Peyton's?" Sapphire cooed as she leaned forward and brushed her nipples across my lips. I opened my mouth slightly so that they slipped between them. Sapphire was pushing my legs even farther apart using her knees against my inner thighs as she cupped her breasts and offered them to me. After teasing my lips she put her hands against the wall and leaned into me, nearly smothering me between these two luscious mounds of flesh and silicone.

After a moment of being smothered Sapphire started to slide down my body. She stopped when her breasts reached mine. Unlike Peyton's, Sapphires breasts overwhelmed mine. I could feel her rock hard nipples pressing into my flesh. She had brought her legs together and her hips were pressed between my thighs. I could feel the fabric covering her mound pressing against my naked flesh. After a moment she continued to slide down my body, her breasts leaving mine, sliding down my stomach, sliding between my legs.

It didn't take me long to figure out where Peyton had learned her little trick. Sapphire's left breast was soon caressing my mound. Her nipple brushing against me, exploring the folds of flesh of my quickly dampening mound. This woman could control her breast better than most people could control their fingers. While looking me right in the eye she was able to tease me with just her nipple, exploring me, driving me wild. I had to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning loudly as she used her nipple to part my inner lips. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as she slowly inserted her nipple between those lips. I tightened my buns as I tried to force it deeper into me. Her breast covered my entire mound. Its hot flesh pressing against my hard pearl as her nipple burrowed between my lips. Sapphires hands started to slowly tug at my dress, trying to slide it upwards. I lifted my bottom so it would slide up more easily.

My dress slid up easily as Sapphires breast continued to press against me. If possible it seemed like her nipple was growing inside me, getting harder and longer. She bared my stomach and I felt her hair brushing against it.. My dress soon was up over my breasts and the cool air of the room made my nipples tingle even more. I felt a pair of lips on one nipple and when I opened my eyes and looked down I saw that Peyton had moved next to me. She greedily started to lick and suck at my pert and sensitive flesh. Sapphire smiled at me as she started to kiss my other breast. My dress was bunched up above my breasts. Suddenly I was aware of someone else next to me. I looked over and Amber's mouth found mine. Her tongue gently parted my lips as my body shuddered as Sapphire slowly started to work her nipple upward as she and Peyton each took a nipple between their teeth and bit down lightly.

I opened my eyes just as Sapphire's nipple reached my pearl to see that Sara was now sitting next to Nichole. They both were watching intently, Sara's hands were on Nichole's breasts, her mouth next to her ear. I could only guess what she was whispering to her as these three beautiful women continued to explore my body.

Sapphire's mouth left my breast and her nipple continued upward. Her mouth joined Amber's and mine for an instant as I felt her wet nipple brush over my belly and breast. She circled my nipple with hers once, and I felt the cool dampness she had left there, my wetness mixing with her saliva. Finally her nipple reached Amber's and my lips. We each licked and sucked at it, our tongues competing for a taste of it. Sapphire leaned to one side allowing Peyton's mouth to find my other nipple, to lick and suck it clean. I felt fingers brushing against my inner thigh. I wanted to cum so much. I sucked Sapphire's breast deep into my mouth as my hand reached down and placed whoever's hand that was teasing my inner thighs on my now aching and desperate mound.

I was lost in passion as a finger slowly pressed between my swollen lips. It slid inside me with ease since I was so open and so wet. I whimpered when almost as quickly it withdrew. An instant later Sapphire brought that wet finger to my mouth. Amber leaned back as Sapphire ran that wet finger over my lips. When she had coated them with my sex she leaned down and ran her tongue over them and deciding she liked the taste she kissed me deeply.

Peyton's lips left my breast as Sapphire greedily kissed me. Peyton kissed her way down my body, kissing down my breasts, running her tongue on the underside of them. She kissed and licked her way down my tummy until she reached my belly button. She teased it with her tongue, licking it, burrowing into it. She then placed her lips over it and sucked on it. Amber in the meantime took Peyton's place on my breast. Sapphire's kissing became more urgent. I looked down to see that Amber had slipped a hand between Sapphire's legs and her fingers were working under the thin fabric that covered Sapphire's mound.

Peyton continued her journey downward. She stopped just above my mound and detoured down my right leg, tonguing the crease where my leg met my body. I spread my legs wider, if that was possible, aching for her to move between them. Instead her fingers gently brushed up and down my inner thigh, coming to the very top of it, but no higher. Amber then started to follow the path that Peyton had, but from the left side. Sapphire's fingers quickly replaced Amber's lips on my nipple.

I was so horny at this point that I took my right hand, the only one that was free and moved it to my mound. It was only there for a few seconds before Peyton pulled it away. When she did she sucked each finger clean.

Amber and Peyton were now both caressing the insides of my thighs and kissing their way down my legs. Peyton was also holding my hand so I couldn't do anything with it.

Sapphire, her lips never leaving mine, swung a leg over me. Now she had to bend way down to kiss me and the bottom of her breasts were rubbing against the top of mine. Now that it would have been very difficult for me to use my hand Peyton let go of it. This allowed her to take that free hand and reach up to Sapphire's breast. Amber followed her lead and I soon felt both of their hands alternating between Sapphire and my breasts while their other hands continued to tease my inner thighs.

I don't know if I had ever been so horny in my life. While I had often shared myself with both Sara and Nichole, I had never had three women who were seemingly so intent on driving me wild with desire. And Sara and Nichole were sitting there watching the whole thing. No one else had been allowed back in the VIP room, not that I really cared. Right now I was beyond caring who saw what was going on. All I wanted was for these three women to help me cum. I needed to cum. I had to cum or else I was going to explode.

Sapphire's lips left mind and she started to kiss her way up my face. When she reached to top of my forehead she started to stand over me. Amber and Peyton's hands were now concentrating on my inner thighs and breasts, their mouths on the tops of my thighs and hips. I watched as Sapphire stood up, her breast passing me, until her mound was just above me. I ran my hands up the backs of her impossibly long legs. I continued up her legs, up to her bottom, up her hips, until I reached the thin strap of material that held the thin barrier, which covered her mound in place. And even though I knew it was wrong, against the rules of the club, I slowly slipped it down. I just had to see her. Even more than that, I had to taste her.

But again, hands stopped me. This time they were Sapphire's. She stopped my hands but at the same time leaned forward. Until her mound was touching the very tip of my nose. I could tell that the tip it was resting right against her pearl. I nuzzled her as I took in a deep breath, wanting to fill myself with her scent.

Sapphire reacted slowly rubbing herself up and down on my nose. Each time I nuzzled her she would press a little harder. Each time I tried to lift my chin up, to allow my lips and tongue to touch that covered mound, she would pull up out of reach.

Felt my legs once again being spread as I felt both Peyton and Amber climb between them. They both started kissing the insides of my knees.

My dress fell back down over my breasts as I strained to try and reach Sapphire's aromatic and hidden treasure. Hovering above me, as if to tease me one final time as both Amber and Peyton's lips were reaching farther up my legs, to my inner thighs, Sapphire reached down with one hand and slid it under the fabric that covered her. I watched, whimpering from both the desire to reach up and the desire that Amber and Peyton were creating as each reached the tender flesh that separated my mound from my legs as I saw one of Sapphire's fingers disappear into her soft flesh.