Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

Story Info
Mom, Sis, Aunt, Cuz, girlfriend's Mom, Sis & Best Friend Sex
46.2k words
88.4k
160
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an April Fool's Day contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18-years-old.

Author's Note:

This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the privacy of the characters in the story. Everything, as told by the narrator, Jack, really happened as part of an elaborate April Fool's joke played on him by his longtime girlfriend, Julie.

The April Fool's joke went tragically bad or exceptionally good depending upon the viewpoint of whichever woman asked. Was the April Fool's joke funny or was it sad? One would have to ask Jack's mother, Rita, Jack's sister, Carol, Jack's aunt, Christine, Jack's cousin, Kathy, Jack's mother-in-law, Nancy, Jack's sister-in-law, Jessica, Julie's best friend, Amy, or Jack's wife, Julie what they thought about the April Fool's joke played on him.

Warning:

For those readers who are sensitive to such things, there is graphic, incestuous sex between a mother and her son, a sister and her brother, an aunt and her nephew, and a female cousin with her male cousin. Also, there is forbidden sex between a future mother-in-law and her future son-in-law, a future sister-in-law and her future brother-in-law, and sex with his fiancée's best, female friend. Fortunately, their grandparents all lived out of state.

* * * * *

Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

Index/Synopsis:

### SusanJillParker-01 ###

Julie conspires and connives with her best friend, Amy, to help elicit a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, Jack, by playing an elaborate April Fool's joke on him.

### SusanJillParker-02 ###

Julie puts forth her plan to make Jack believe that he only has one day to live.

### SusanJillParker-03 ###

Naked, horny, and nervous in believing that he had nothing to lose since he was going to die tomorrow anyway, Jack had sex with his MILF of a mother, Rita.

### SusanJillParker-04 ###

Without guilt, remorse, and repercussions, after having had sex with his mother, Rita, Jack had reluctant sex before having consensual sex with his sexy sister, Carol, too.

### SusanJillParker-05 ###

Jack had sex with his MILF of an aunt, his mother's sister, Christine.

### SusanJillParker-06 ###

Another one of his long-term sexual fantasies come true, Jack had sex with his cousin, Aunt Christine's daughter, Kathy.

### SusanJillParker-07 ###

Jack had sex with Nancy, Julie's MILF of a mother, his future mother-in-law.

### SusanJillParker-08 ###

After having sex with her mother, Nancy, Jack had sex with Julie's sexy sister, his future sister-in-law, Jessica.

### SusanJillParker-09 ###

Jack had sex with Julie's best friend, Amy.

### SusanJillParker-10 ###

Jack saw Satan, the Devil himself, getting in his car, a jet black, Lamborghini Diablo.

### SusanJillParker-11 ###

Jack had lunch with Julie and she confessed that he wasn't dying. She told him that she had played an April Fool's joke on him to get him to propose marriage to her.

### SusanJillParker-12 ###

Even after being finally married to Julie, Jack's mother, Rita, his sister, Carol, his aunt, Christine, his cousin, Kathy, his mother-in-law, Nancy, his sister-in-law, Jessica, and Julie's best friend, Amy, all continued propositioning Jack for sex.

* * * * *

Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

Julie plays an elaborate April Fool's Day joke on her boyfriend, Jack, but it backfires, or does it? That's for you to decide.

Hoping that he'd propose marriage to her, Julie played an elaborate April Fool's joke on her boyfriend, Jack, to make him believe that he only had one more day to live. She wanted to make him think that tomorrow was his last day on Earth. Unfortunately, the joke backfired on her, or did it? Instead of proposing marriage to his beloved Julie, Jack did what he always wanted to do.

Being that he was dying anyway, and no longer harbored any guilt and/or remorse, and with there being no repercussions for his heinous, incestuous and/or forbidden sexual actions, Jack did what he always sexually fantasized doing. Having masturbated many times over the sexual incestuous and/or forbidden fantasies, he finally had sex with his mother, Rita, his sister, Carol, his aunt, Christine, his cousin, Kathy, his girlfriend's mother, Nancy, his girlfriend's sister, Jessica, and his girlfriend's best friend, Amy. Interestingly, he discovered that they were all as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to them. Oddly, he discovered that they all wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with them.

Now that Jack knows his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, girlfriend's mother, girlfriend's sister, and girlfriend's best friend sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted them, he wished tomorrow wasn't his last day alive. He wished he had solicited for sex years ago. Instead of him dying tomorrow, he imagined all the sex he could have had with them for months and for years later. Amy, along with Julie, of course, were the only ones privy to the April Fool's joke.

'Sad, so sad,' thought Jack. 'Poor me. Woe is me. What am I going to do now? God help me. God deliver me from the Devil. God save me from Satan.'

* * * * *

What about you? What would you do? If you only had one day to live and tomorrow was your last day of life, what would you do? Think about it. You only have one more day to live. What are you going to do on the last day of your life? Are you just going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself or are you going to do something of significance, something you always wanted to do?

If you were still in good health, the prime of your life, while somehow given an advance warning that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do differently today that you wouldn't ordinarily do without having the knowledge that you'd be dead tomorrow? Think about it. What would you do?

'Tick, tick, tick...' "Hurry. Your time alive is running out and your time to die is ticking away." 'Tick, tick, tick...'

What would you do if you knew that no matter what you did to prevent your untimely and premature death, hid in your house, in your closet, under your bed after locking the door, you'd still be dead tomorrow? Call it fate, kismet, destiny, in the cards, whatever you want to call it but sorry, it's just your time to go. They'll be no denying the Devil his due or Father Time when he said, "It's your time to die."

Just so that you understand and aren't confused. Allow me to reiterate and redefine the parameters of your last day on Earth. What if on the day of your death, tomorrow, as if given a free pass, you didn't have to worry about guilt, remorse, or repercussions to your kind or heinous actions. Imagine that. Imagine being free to do whatever you wanted to do with whomever you wanted to do it with in enjoyment of your last day alive. Now, that you know that you'd have no guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions for your actions, what would you do?

'Wow, now that's a biggie,' thought Jack. 'Even though I'm going to die tomorrow, I can do anything that I want today without guilt, remorse, or repercussions today. I have twenty-four hours to live my last day today as if there's no tomorrow.'

What if you could do anything you wanted to do without penalty? Since that changes everything, the gloves are off and there are no rules, now what would you do? What would you do if you could do anything you wanted to do on your last day of life? Imagine being free to do anything, anything at all. What would you do?

Knowing that you'd be dead tomorrow, what would you do differently today, especially if you had no guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions to your most kind and/or most loving actions. Knowing that you'd be dead tomorrow, what would you do differently today, especially if you had no guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions to your most cruelly heinous and/or most perversely perverted actions. Would you do something good, very good, or would you do something bad, very bad? The decision of your good or bad behavior is entirely up to you.

'Tick, tick, tick, tick...'

Just off the top of my head, being that they're sexually repressed and sexually frustrated, I'm willing to bet that priests and nuns would do something very, sexually bad. What do you think? I'm willing to bet that those on death row would do something extraordinary good to hopefully change what God thought of them in their last moments of life. What do you think?

Being that we're all given free will, whatever you decide to do on your last day on Earth, it's all up to you. It's your choice. Even though you have no control of tomorrow, today you're in the driver's seat. Today, you may do whatever you want to do. So, tell me, being that you'll be dead tomorrow, what are you going to do today that you wouldn't ordinarily do but always wanted to do. Think about it. Definitely, you wouldn't waste your time sleeping. Right? Who could sleep during a time like this when your last day alive is tomorrow? Today is your chance to go...wild and crazy.

Seriously, if you knew that today was your last day to live, what would you do before the end of your life tomorrow? How would you spend your last day alive on Earth? Think about it. You have one day, 24-hours to live before you die. The end of your miserable life is only hours away. What would you do? The clock is ticking...tick, tick, tick, tick. What would you do?

'Tick, tick, tick, tick. Tick, tick, tick, tick.'

Perhaps you'd think, with only the good dying young, that you'd be going to a better place.

"Ha! Sucker! God, you're such a loser. Think again."

Let's be more realistic, shall we? Instead of being blessed, what if you were cursed and doomed to go to a worse place? What if you were doomed to go to Hell instead of Heaven? What if you were doomed to burn in great pain for all of eternity for your sins to your gender neutral fellow man and fellow women? Perhaps worse or better, depending if you were going to Heaven or Hell, what if, instead of Heaven or Hell, there was nothing. What if, instead of Heaven or Hell, there was absolutely emptiness. What if there was just a dark abyss in the way that it was before you were born and in the way that outer space is?

"Ashes to ashes and dust to dust..."

While knowing that you were going to die, would you have love in your heart? Before your time was up and before you died, would you amend your mistakes by apologizing to those you hurt or offended? Would you do something good or something bad on your last day alive?

"Sorry. I'm so very sorry. Please forgive me. I beg you. Please give me your forgiveness before I (gulp) die."

Would you embrace and say goodbye to all those you love and all those who loved you? Would you cry your tears of sorrow that you'd soon be dead, too soon, and long before your time?

"Goodbye everyone. Goodbye forever. I hope to see you on the other side, that is unless I'm going down instead of up. God help me. God save me."

In your feeble attempt to help someone from making the same mistakes that you made, would you give some last parting, free advice to a loved one?

"I love you. Miss me when I'm gone (sniff, sniff). Look both ways when crossing the street. Don't be a victim. Don't eat yellow snow. Yellow stain in front and brown stain in back. Heroes are good and victims are bad. If it sounds too good to be true, then it's a scam. I'll see you in Heaven, I hope. Wish me luck. Goodbye."

Or would you have hatred in your heart? Would you use the knowledge that you'd be dead tomorrow anyway to finally get even with all those assholes who hurt and/or offended you? Perhaps you'd really hurt someone or even kill someone. It's only fair and it's only right, if you must go, then they must go too. Right? If you must die, then they must die too. Right?

"Bastards! Dirty bastards! Sons' of bitches. Assholes!"

That's the code of justice, isn't it? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth or, in your case, a life for a life. Perhaps instead of tears of sorrow, you'd have tears of joy mixed with the unadulterated laughter of revenge.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Die sucker! Die! Take that! And that! And that," you'd say as you're shooting them, stabbing them, or strangling them, or shooting, stabbing, and strangling them. "Die asshole! Die! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I'll see you in Hell!"

Yet, just your luck, why you? Why you? What did you do to deserve this too soon death? You're only 25-years-old. You have so much more life to live. Think about it. It's not your time to go, is it? Why is it your time to go? Why you and not someone else? What did you do to deserve this? Why were you the one so chosen, earmarked for death, and doomed to burn in Hell?

"It's not fair. It's not right. Why now? Why must I be the one to die...tomorrow?"

Would you be angry that you were going to die and waste what little time you had left by doing nothing but crying and wallowing in self-pity? Would you wish that you never knew that you were going to die tomorrow or would you be glad for the heads-up information in advance that tomorrow was your last day alive? Maybe in some convoluted way, because of what you planned on doing today, you'd be happy that you'd be dead by this time tomorrow.

"Ha! I'll fix them with my death. Now, I don't have to pay my credit cards, my mortgage, my car payment, and my student loans because I'll be dead. Ha! Ha! Yeah me!"

Maybe instead of feeling sorry for yourself and instead of wasting your last few hours on Earth, you'd take action. Perhaps, you'd do things you always wanted to do but would never do if you knew you had another fifty-years to live to pay for whatever you did today with guilt, remorse, and repercussions to your actions tomorrow. Knowing full well that because of your preplanned destiny that you couldn't die until tomorrow, perhaps you'd do something daring, something dangerous, something hazardous, and something exciting. Perhaps you'd jump from a plane...without wearing a parachute.

"Hey, watch me jump from this plane at 15,000 feet up without a 'chute. Wow, look at me. I'm flying! Hey, look at that. How about that? Is that something or what? This is unbelievable. I landed on my feet without dying, hurting myself, or even mussing my hair. Wow! I want to jump again. I still have time being that I won't be dead until tomorrow."

Perhaps, as if you're a 24-hour superhero, you'd do something else that was dangerously daring when happening upon an armed robbery.

"Drop your guns criminals. You're all under citizen arrest. You can't kill me. I'm a superhero for a day. I can't die until this time tomorrow."

Perhaps, you'd walk through the worst neighborhoods of West Englewood, Englewood, and Riverdale in the south side of Chicago while carrying a Confederate flag in one hand and a Nazi flag in the other.

"All niggas must die!"

Armed with the knowledge that you wouldn't and couldn't die until tomorrow, doing something good instead of something bad, perhaps you'd test your fate by running in a burning building to save a dog or step in front of a speeding car to save a baby in a carriage.

"Ha! You can't kill me. I'm already dead...by this time tomorrow."

Think about it. What would you do? Would you rob a bank? Would you steal a Ferrari and go on a long joyride? Would you pray all day that when you died you'd go to Heaven instead of to Hell? Would you eat, drink, smoke, and/or take as many drugs as you wanted without worrying about the consequences of your gluttony, drunkenness, or drug overdose stupidity? Or...would you do what Jack did?

"Jack was nimble. Jack was quick. Jack had sex with eight women with his erect candlestick."

Not a fool but a horny man, he used his last day on Earth and his erect tool to have sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his girlfriend's mother, his girlfriend's sister, his girlfriend's best friend, and, last but not least, his girlfriend.

"Way to go out with a big bang, Jack! Way to go! We're all proud of you, Jack. We'll see you on the other side...maybe, if there is another side."

### SusanJillParker-01 ###

Julie conspires and connives with her best friend, Amy, to help elicit a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, Jack, by playing an elaborate April Fool's joke on him.

* * * * *

"I thought Jack would pop the question at Christmas. He didn't," said Julie with sadness to her best, childhood friend, Amy.

As if she was getting ready to give a blowjob, Julie flipped her head and tossed back her long, lush, blonde hair that routinely fell in her face and in front of her eyes. In defiance to her boyfriend for not proposing marriage to her yet, she stared at her friend with shame, humiliation, and rejection. As if she was a beautiful bird fluffing her feathers or an angel opening and closing her wings, flipping her hair was such a practiced move. When she flipped her head, her hair cascaded down her shapely back and fell in place as if she had brushed it instead of tossed it.

Dating for five, long, happy years, since she was 18-years-old, now 23-years-old, Julie was ready to take their relationship from boyfriend and girlfriend to the next step as husband and wife. Tired of dating and playing house, she wanted to be married. She wanted to start a family. She wanted her boyfriend, Jack, to fill her belly with love and give her a baby. Hoping it was a boy that she'd name Jack James, she couldn't wait to have his baby.

"That sucks," said Amy being the good, best, childhood friend that she was.

Only Amy did a good job of hiding her joy that Jack hadn't asked Julie to marry him yet. Obviously, if only for one last hurrah and a long hoped for roll in the hay, Amy wanted to get with Jack before he popped the question to his longtime girlfriend. Amy, a gorgeous redhead with freckles, big tits, and big, green, beautiful eyes always wanted to have sex with her best friend's boyfriend. She was secretly in love with Jack.

Julie's blue eyes teared up at what she was about to say next and her face was full with as much anger as it was filled with sadness and hurt. Suddenly, she looked so angry. Suddenly, she looked so sad. Suddenly, she looked so hurt. All in an instant, as if she was an actress on stage, her face changed from anger to sadness to disappointment.

"I thought he'd surprise me with a ring on Valentine's Day. He didn't," said Julie looking so rejected.

Amy took Julie's hand in her hand. Trying to console her best friend who was her next-door neighbor, it was obvious that she needed to help Julie face reality. Just as she knew Amy as a child, with Jack growing up across the street from them both, they knew Jack all their lives.

With her unable to get him to ask her to marry him, obviously, Julie didn't know him as well as she thought she did. Jack, a good-looking guy with a killer body, had a great personality. Whether they were related to him by blood or not, all women were after him. Whether related to him by blood and/or forbidden to have sex with him or not, every woman loved Jack. All women wanted to have sex with him. Every women wished they could have his baby.

"You've been dating him and repeating this same lament every year for five years, Julie. With him still living at home with his mother and now with his divorced, big sister, he'll never marry you, Julie. It's not that he's a player, obviously comfortable in his living arrangement with two women cooking, cleaning, and doing his laundry for him, he's just not the marrying kind of man," said Amy. "Obviously, he loves you as a girlfriend but not as a wife and not yet as the mother of his children. Perhaps in time, he will but not now."

Julie looked at her friend with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe you're right," said Julie with dejection. Julie lowered her pretty head while tears ran down her face. "Maybe I'm expecting too much from him. Maybe I should cut him some slack and give him more time. We're still young. Only, before someone better comes along to tempt him and steal him from me, I want to marry him now. I want him to give me a baby," she said. "I want Jack's baby," said Julie staring up at her friend.