Last Goodbye

Story Info
He finally confesses how he feels about her.
11.2k words
4.65
164.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers

I strained my eyes to peer through the windshield of my car as I made my way slowly along the treacherously slippery road. Every few moments I could feel the car slide from side to side and my heart would jump before regaining control once again. My field of view extended only a few yards beyond the hood of my car and my visibility was severely hampered by the endless stream of snow blasting against my windshield. My body was tensed and my hands gripped the steering wheel tightly enough to cause my knuckles to turn a pale shade of white. Nervously, I glanced down at my watch only briefly before turning my gaze back to the dark stretch of road extending out before me.

"Shit!" I cursed.

I silently hoped that Lena had not left yet, although deep down inside I knew that the chances of that were slim at best. I slowed down as I proceed onward, struggling to read the signs on the side of the street that would lead me to my final destination. Through the blustery haze I finally made out the words "Preston Street" on one of the green signs and turned to make my way down the equally snowy side road. Some amount of hope returned to me when I neared Lena's house and noticed a light on inside. Pulling up to the curb, I turned off the ignition and took a deep breath before exiting the car.

As soon as I stepped outside, the icy snow bit into my face like tiny needles and the wind almost knocked me over. Pulling my jacket tightly around me I put my head down and trudged forward through the deep snow that had so rapidly accumulated along the sidewalk. Finally reaching the front door I leaped up the steps before pausing slightly. Was I actually going to do this? Was I really going to tell her how I feel?

The stinging wind led me to come to a decision much faster than I normally would have, and I reached out and pressed the doorbell without a second thought. A brief moment passed although to me it felt like an eternity before the door finally opened. Lena stood before me, mouth agape and eyes wide. She was dressed casually in a pair of blue track pants and a loose fitting soccer jersey with her hair tied back in a sporty little pony tail. Any other girl might have looked quite plain in such an outfit, but Lena always looked amazing.

"Damon!" she exclaimed. "What on earth are you doing here?"

Before allowing me to answer, she took me by the arm and pulled my shivering body in from the cold.

"You must be freezing! It's a blizzard out there you know?"

"Yeah, I noticed that," I said with a smile, brushing the snow from my hair. "But I was hoping to catch you before you left."

Lena cocked her head and her face softened into a gentle smile as she helped me out of my snow-covered jacket.

"Well you caught me," she said, hanging my jacket on a nearby hook. "My flight was cancelled because of the storm. I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning."

Silently I thanked Mother nature for the blizzard that I had been cursing only moments before.

"Well come on in," she said. "I was just about to make some tea and it looks like you could use some as well."

I kicked off my snowy shoes and followed Lena into the kitchen watching her cute little ass wiggle as she walked.

"So where's Adam?" I asked, trying to get up the courage to say what I really wanted to say.

"He's in Bremerton. We said our goodbyes this morning. He actually doesn't even know that I'm still here."

"And Rachel?"

"She's at her boyfriend's place."

"So it's just you and me huh?"

"It sure is. Actually I'm glad you came. I thought I was going to have to spend the night all alone. This blizzard is kind of scary."

I silently watched as Lena stood in the kitchen preparing the tea. I could watch her for hours. I had always been completely enamored by her from the first time I had ever laid eyes upon her cute cherubic face which always seemed to be glowing with a warm smile. My eyes began to fixate upon her ponytail which bounced freely along the back of her neck. I would have given anything at that moment to be kissing that neck. Her skin was so smooth and glowed with a subtle golden hue, as if she had just stepped off a beach somewhere. I swallowed hard and once again tried to find to confidence that I required.

"Lena?" I stated, my voice trembling.

"Uh huh?" she answered, her body still facing the opposite direction.

"The reason that I came here..."

Slowly I made my way across the smooth tile floor as I tried to get my words out. Lena turned and a strange look washed over her face as she looked at me.

"There's something that I really need to tell you," I said gingerly reaching out to take her hand in mine. "This may not be the best timing but I just had to tell you before you left."

She bit her lip nervously as she looked up into my eyes.

"Ever since the first time I saw you I've...I..."

"Damon?" she said softly, reaching up to stroke her hand lightly across my face. "Are you about to say what I think you're about to say?"

I just gazed down at her beautiful face and nodded.

With that, Lena leaped at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips into mine. At first I was surprised but within a few seconds I opened my mouth to accept her warm, wet tongue. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tighter as we continued the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced.

"Damon!" she said gasping for air as she pulled away. "I feel the same way!"

We spent a long moment gazing into each other's eyes, before our lust overcame us once again. Placing my hands on either side of her face, I brought my mouth to hers. She let out a quiet moan as our lips touched and my body pinned hers up against the counter. The long, sensual kiss soon turned into a sexy make-out session as my hands migrated to her soft, curvaceous butt, pulling her tightly to me. Her moaning increased and she began to gasp as she lifted a leg and began to grind her body into mine, feeling the hardness in my pants pressed firmly between her legs.

"I want you!" I said, trying to regain my composure.

"I'm yours!" she countered back, staring lustfully into my eyes.

With that, Lena took my by the hand and began to lead me towards her bedroom. My heart was racing with anticipation as we made our way through the house. While passing through the living room however, I became so overcome with desire that I stopped and grabbed her from behind and pinning her up against the wall. I pressed my hips into her ass, eliciting more sexy moaning as my lips kissed her smooth neck. She thrusted her ass back against my hard dick, which was now straining against my pants. Even through all our layers of clothing however, my shaft found itself nestled comfortably in the valley between her two delicious cheeks. I began a slow rhythmical movement, grinding myself into her ass as one of my hands wrapped around her body to wantonly grasp the firmness of her breast. Lena continued to moan and clutched at my hand with her own, enticing me to continue. My other hand, which was placed passively on her hip, began to migrate forward. I kissed her ear lobe as my fingers slipped into the waistband of her pants.

"Yesss," she purred as she soon felt my fingers caressing her through the thin material of her panties.

Slowly I stroked two fingers along her little cleft, feeling her underwear moisten with every stroke. Lena tossed her head back with pleasure and pushed my hand lower, pressing it firmly against her pussy. I complied with her unspoken request and nimbly pulled the crotch of her underwear to the side before sinking my middle finger into her warm, wet little hole.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she reached back with her hand and jammed it between our bodies.

She then forced it downward, cupping the bulge in my pants and giving it a gentle squeeze. The feeling of her hand on my dick increased my arousal and I slipped another finger inside her. her body was now writhing with pleasure as I fought to contain her between myself and the wall.

"Take me Damon!" she blurted out. "Right here!"

I relinquished my hold on Lena and she immediately spun to kiss me once again, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as her hands frantically roamed my body. She then pushed me backwards until I felt the back of my calves pressing against the sofa. With one final forceful push, she shoved me into a seated position and quickly climbed onto my lap. Her hands grasped the back of my head, running through my wet hair as I felt her hot lips and tongue on my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling as she reached down and slid her hands up under my shirt.

"Lift your arms," she whispered into my ear before giving it a couple sexy flicks with her tongue.

I did as I was told and extended my arms over my head as Lena wrestled to pull my tight t-shirt off of my body. It finally came free and she tossed it aside before pulling hers off as well, revealing her honey colored, sexy breasts. My eyes lingered on those beautiful globes for a few seconds before she pulled my head back roughly and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deep and hard. I could feel the warm flesh of her tits pressed firmly against my cold naked chest and the sensation sent a warm shiver through my entire body.

As we kissed I took the opportunity to undo a few of the snaps on the side of her track pants and slip my hand inside. I felt the smoothness of her leg as it flexed taut with every thrust of her sexy body. She pulled away looked deep into my eyes.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked

I nodded, hoping that Lena wouldn't think less of me for bringing a condom.

"Good," she countered back before reaching down to undo my pants.

Her fingers worked frantically to first undo the top button and then to unzip the zipper. Within a few seconds I was relishing the feeling of her warm soft hand digging into my pants and her fingers wrapping around my agonizingly hard shaft.

"Mmmm," she moaned with a cute smile, feeling the hardness of my cock with her hand.

Lena then lowered her head to my chest, kissing her way down my body as she climbed backwards off of my lap. She paused momentarily to poke her little pink tongue into my navel causing me to squirm at the tickling sensation. She gave a playful giggle before coming to rest on her knees before me. I just peered down at her perfect face as she smiled and began to pull my pants down. I lifted my hips to help her out and Lena proceeded to yank them free of my legs, taking my underwear with them. I was now sitting completely naked in front of the girl that I had been secretly lusting after for more than two years.

Lena's gaze soon shifted from my face to my dick which was rock-hard and laying flat against my stomach. Running her tongue over her lips in anticipation, she reached out and took my pulsing shaft in her tiny hand.

"I've wanted to do this for so long!" she said casting me a playful glance before closing her eyes and wrapping her soft lips around my head.

I let out a long, drawn out moan as I felt her warm wet mouth enveloping my aching dick. She gave my swollen head a few sucks before sliding her lips down my shaft, coating it with her saliva. I reached out and ran my hand lovingly through her hair, which apparently encouraged her to continue. Stroking me slowly and methodically with her hand, Lena began to move her mouth up and down as her talented tongue swirled around my shaft. As she continued sucking me I reached over and retrieved the condom from the pocket of my pants.

Lena's eyes lit up when she saw the tiny package and extended her hand.

"Give it to me," she said as she ran her tongue seductively up the underside of my dick.

I passed the condom to her, which she accepted readily. She then pulled her mouth away from my cock as she began to fumble with the package. Frantically, she ripped it open and pulled out the small, white rubber object. I held my dick with my hand as she rolled it over my head and down my shaft.

"Oh my god, I want you so bad!" I gasped as Lena rose to her feet in front of me.

She smiled and proceeded to tear away the remnants of her track pants, leaving me with a mouth-watering view of Lena standing before me wearing only a pair of pink cotton panties. I was expecting her to take them off but to my surprise, she simply crawled back onto my lap, reaching down to pull the crotch of her underwear to the side. Biting her lip, she grabbed a hold of my cock and aimed it at her descending pussy. With intense concentration she separated her little pink lips which then began to surround my invading dick as she forced it up inside her.

We both let out simultaneous moans of ecstasy as her tight little hole swallowed up my latex covered shaft. As Lena nestled down onto my lap with my dick fully embedded inside her she gave her hips a little wiggle.

"Fuck, you feel good!" I exclaimed, reaching out to grasp at her naked breasts.

Lena smiled and took a deep breath before leaning back in to kiss me. Our tongues wrestled as she wrapped her arms around my head and started to grind back and forth. The feeling was incredible. I could feel her pussy walls contracting as if trying to suck the cum out of my body. I pulled her close and took a nipple into my mouth first sucking, then softly biting. My hands worked their way around behind her to grasp her ass which was also contracting with every thrust. I sank my hand into the back on her panties, sliding my finger down the smooth cleft between her ass cheeks.

"Yes," Lena whimpered as her pussy grasped at my cock hungrily.

I used one hand to pull her ass cheek to the side as my other drifted downward, my fingers tracing a line down the fleshy ravine. Lena then reached back and placed her hand on mine. At first I thought she was preventing me from any further exploration of her ass, but soon was proven wrong as she forced my hand lower, thrusting it in between her soft cheeks.

"Right there!" she reiterated with a lusty whisper as she placed my finger right over her puckered little butt hole.

I smiled to myself as my fingertip traced the outline of her tiny hole, massaging it softly.

"You like that?" I asked, pressing my finger a little harder.

"Uh huh," she affirmed, grinding her pelvis forcefully into mine. "I love it."

My cock was buried deep inside her as she began to rock back and forth. Boldly, I began to wiggle my finger in an effort to penetrate her tight little ass. Slowly I felt her rosebud open up to accommodate my invading finger.

"Oh my God!" Lena blurted out in a raspy voice. "I'm gonna cum!"

Suddenly I felt her asshole clench up, pushing my finger out as a shudder spread through her body. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, pressing her now sweaty body in mine. Her pussy was convulsing when she muffled an orgasmic scream by burying her face into my neck and biting hard into my flesh. I just pushed back, trying to get as much of my dick inside her as possible as my fingers continued massaging her ass. Within a few moments, her climax subsided and she withdrew her teeth from my neck, panting softly.

"Mmmm, that was great" she said contentedly, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Really great."

I smiled an kissed her back, allowing my lips to linger a little bit longer.

"I hope you're not done yet," I stated, running my hands up her smooth back, which was now lined with tiny beads of sweat.

"No way!" she said, grabbing me by the hair and pushing her tongue back into my mouth.

As our kissing increased in intensity I dropped my hands to her ass and gripped her firmly. I then stood up from the sofa eliciting a startled shriek from Lena's mouth. Quickly I dropped to my knees and laid her down on the carpet, keeping my dick inside her the whole time. Her legs wrapped around me and squeezed hard as I pressed my body against hers, once again feeling those firm tits pressed against my naked flesh. I was now on top, and soon began pumping my dick in and out of Lena's pussy which was now soaked with her own juices.

"You have no idea how many nights I've thought about doing this," I muttered, forcing my cock deep inside her. "Kissing you. Licking you. Fucking you. You drive me crazy!"

"Oh God Damon!" she moaned, grabbing my ass with both her hands and pulling me into her. "Me too! I've wanted you so bad!"

Lena's body writhed under me as I ground my hips into hers, causing her body to lurch inch by inch across the floor. My balls were making a wet slapping sound as they repeatedly struck her wet pussy lips. Suddenly she grabbed my head and looked directly into my eyes as I continued fucking her.

"Take..it..off," she managed to say between thrusts.

"What?" I asked, slowing down moderately.

"The condom." she reiterated. "Take it off. I want to feel you in me."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I quickly slipped my dick out from her tight, wet pussy and began to remove the slippery latex condom. Tossing it aside, I replaced the head of my cock at the entrance to Lena's sweet little hole and began to push it back inside her.

"Oh yeah," she said, her face beaming with satisfaction. "That's better!"

I looked down and marveled at the sight of my dick disappearing into her wet pussy until my balls were once again pressed firmly against her swollen lips. She felt even better without the condom although now I was unsure about how long I was going to last, since the absence of the rubber sheath surrounding my cock had increased the sensation ten times over. Slowly I began to build up my rhythm once again as Lena clawed at my back with clenching fingers. Her pussy felt so hot and wet that even with her incredible tightness I slid in and out easier than ever.

"I don't know how long I can last," I managed to say between thrusts, looking down at her beautiful face.

"That's okay," she countered. "Just keep fucking me. Fuck me until you cum!"

It was strange hearing such filthy words coming from Lena's mouth. I always imagined her being quite innocent or naive in bed.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" I asked, panting heavily.

"Yes!" she beamed with pleasure. "Cum inside me! I want to feel it."

I picked up the pace, thrusting deep inside her as she continued to moan with ecstasy. Soon I felt my balls begin to tingle and I planted myself as far inside Lena's hole as I could. As I felt the cum rising in my dick I tensed up, firing it hard against the inside of her pussy.

"Oh yesssss," she she said quietly as she felt my cock pulsing inside her.

Once I had finished, I dropped my head down gasping for air. Lena ran her hands through the back of my hair and kissed me gently on the neck.

"Now," she began. "If only we had done that two years ago!"

I gave a short laugh and rolled off her prone, naked body to lay beside her on the soft carpet. Lena propped her head up with her arm and turned to look at me. I cocked my head to the side to see her perfect face smiling down at me.

"So," she said, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes. "Just how long have you been keeping these feelings of yours all bottled up inside?"

"Since the first time I saw you."

"Really?"

"Yep. I remember it perfectly. You were wearing that black skirt with the white top. You know, the one with the really low neck line that shows off your shoulders? I was just amazed. I remember just staring at you.

Lena giggled.

"Okay I remember now. I can't believe you remember what I was wearing!"

I just shrugged.

A few seconds past before she spoke again.

"So why didn't you make a move?"

"What?"

"A move. Why didn't you ask me out or anything?"

"I don't know. I just couldn't get the courage. That's not really my style."

"Oh yeah?" she said playfully. "And what is your style? Waiting until a girl is about to leave the country for two years and then show up at her door before screwing her on the living room floor?"

damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers