Last Straw Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie & mom after the first night.
6.7k words
4.48
290.9k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magdason
magdason
55 Followers

Linda dropped off to sleep rapidly, but somewhere in the night, she slipped into semi-consciousness, lying on her right side with her arms around a pillow. On the edge of a sweet dream, Linda could feel her son Charlie's warm body in her embrace, and she held onto that feeling for long minutes before finally emerging into full wakefulness.

Her mental images were strong and tack sharp. Charlie suckling her breast. Charlie kissing her deeply. Charlie inside her. When had she decided to go down this road? How had this happened, and where would it lead?

In the bed next to her, Bryon snored softly. What a waste it was to discard those years of marriage. They had been happy years at first, but Bryon had changed, and not for the better. It seemed that there was no going back now. Her course was set by what she had done that night.

By morning, Linda had formulated a plan.

Charlie, sleeping across the hall from his mom and dad, woke suddenly. The events of the previous evening were overpowering. It was frightening to consider the consequences of being found out, but at the same time, Charlie was so ready to get his hands on his mother again. How long would he have to wait? Would she change her mind in the light of a new day?

When it was about time to get up, Charlie was in a quandary. It was customary for him to begin a new morning by masturbating his favorite way. Should he hold out, waiting for another opportunity to be with his mom? Nah!

He pulled the washcloth from under his mattress and put it on a stack of pillows placed lengthwise in the bed. Then he took a tube of personal lubricant from his bedside table and squirted a blob on his right hand. Grasping his swollen dick, he spread the lube around and rolled over on the pillows, his hand squeezing his member with an overhand grip. In this position, it was easy to imagine Linda spread out beneath him, her softness represented by the pillows, and her wetness mimicked by the lubricant. Charlie's left arm wrapped around the pillows while his hips pumped into his fist. He rotated his hips as he pumped, murmuring sweet words to his pillow/mom. His vivid memories from the previous night, along with the slick lubricant and tight fist, brought him soon enough to a rousing climax, his seed spilling onto his right wrist and smearing on his belly and the washcloth.

Charlie and his mom danced around each other in the kitchen, barely speaking, as all three family members grabbed their coffee and toast on the run. There was so much to say, but not here and not now. Bryon was dragging his feet this morning, and Linda could wait no longer for him to leave, so she was the first to head for work. Charlie left soon after, still not knowing when he might get his mother alone again.

At the computer store where Charlie worked part-time, he had an email waiting from his mom. "Meet me at the park near the swing set. Lunch. Love, Mom". The clock lumbered toward noon. At 11:50, Charlie could wait no more, and he slipped out the back door of the computer store, hoping no one would notice.

At the park, Linda spotted the SUV and pulled along side. Charlie opened the back door, and beckoned her in, having left the front seat for the more private rear, with its heavily tinted windows. As soon as the door closed, Linda came into Charlie's arms, their open mouths meeting in a hungry kiss and their hands groping for all they could find. Charlie would have taken his mother right there, had she not reluctantly stopped him. It was time for some serious talk.

"Charlie, we've got a real situation here, and we have to be so careful. I loved what we did together last night, and I want a lot more of it. But we have to agree on some things and stick to them."

"Fine, Mom. I'll do whatever you say. I just want you, that's all. I dreamed about you all last night."

"The first thing", Linda said, "is that no one else can know or even suspect what we're up to. Most of all, your dad. We can't trust anyone. None of your friends and none of mine. We must be completely discrete. As far as birth control, you know that I had my tubes tied when you were born, so that's not a problem."

"Next," she continued, "we have to be faithful to each other. I will let you go when the time comes, but I won't share you with another woman, and you won't have to share me. To prove that, I'm going to tell your dad that I'm moving into the guest bedroom, next door to you. There's a lock on that door, and I'll use it every night. You have to promise me that you will be faithful to me, too."

"I will, Mom. I can't imagine wanting anyone else."

"And, Charlie, I have a plan for some 'home improvements' involving that middle bedroom," said Linda.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Did you know that the closet in that room shares a side wall with the closet in your bedroom? I want you to cut a door in the sheetrock between the closets. That way, you can visit me in my room whenever you like," said Linda.

"Wow, I like that idea," Charlie said as he fondled her thigh. Linda responded with a smile and then moved into his arms for a prolonged kiss.

"I'm going to send you back to work happy," Linda whispered. With that, she leaned back against the door, reached under her thin sweater, unbuckled her bra, and pulled it away from her breasts. As Linda smiled into Charlie's face, she slowly inched the sweater up to her neck, her small pink nipples looking like little soldiers at attention on her upturned tits. Linda reached for her son's hand and urged him into position, his mouth connecting smoothly with her left nipple, his left hand coming to rest gently under her right breast.

But Charlie's mother was not the passive type, and her left hand soon found the bulge in his jeans, scratching and petting it to ensure its hardness. "Charlie, loosen your belt, honey," she whispered, his ear just inches from her mouth. Charlie complied, his mouth never leaving the comfort of his mother's mound.

Once the belt was undone, Linda expertly unbuttoned and unzipped his fly. Then her left hand went into his underwear and lovingly caressed her boy's penis. Charlie was much more in control of himself than he had been the previous night, having had a good sexual release that morning. Still, he was anxious to put his dick somewhere warm and wet. And his mother had several such places.

The place she chose was her mouth. She didn't want to attract any unwanted attention to a rocking SUV, and besides, she liked the control she felt with a stiff dick in her hands. She could literally play it, moving her lover to the edge of climax and then either dropping back or plunging ahead.

Linda gently pushed Charlie away from her so that he was half-lying, half-sitting. She helped him pull his tight jeans and underwear several inches down his thighs, and then she knelt on the floor of the vehicle, all the while maintaining motherly contact with her son's hard on. Linda leaned in and began kissing and licking just the head of his penis, her hands wrapped securely around its girth. She smiled and cut her eyes up to his as she continued her tonguing, evidently enjoying the action almost as much as Charlie.

"Keep an eye out for pedestrians," she said, almost as if she were teaching him to ride a bike instead of giving him the ride of his life. The danger of being caught in such a situation would have been an additional turn on anyway, but being with his mother made the intensity even greater.

As Charlie watched her, Linda began to get more aggressive toward his member. Now she was sucking the head, blowing warm air on it, and progressively taking more of his length into her mouth. Her movements became more rapid, and her right hand squeezed, relaxed, and moved up and down. In response, Charlie's hips rocked in time, trying to push ever more of himself into his wonderful mother's wonderful mouth.

Linda welcomed her son's phallus into her. Charlie combed his fingers through her luxurious red hair, wanting so badly to pull her mouth further onto him, but he resisted. Mother knew best. For her part, Linda relished being in total control. Sure, she could have gotten him off in 2 minutes, but this way was so much better. If she'd had time, she could have dragged it out for an hour, but she had to get back to work.

Linda prepared for the rush of semen she knew was coming. Moving her son toward climax, she reached her right hand around to his ass and pulled as she jammed her head all the way down on his dick, the index finger and thumb of her other hand wrapped tightly at the base of his penis, moving in short, rapid strokes. As her left hand vibrated way down on his bone, her mouth moved on and off him, taking nearly the entire length each time.

Charlie erupted. His body clenched in wonderful agony, unable to move as his semen jetted down Linda's throat, her head and hand still working rapidly. He was remarkably quiet as he came in her mouth, either from fear of being overheard or from the shock of sexual intensity. There was a quick inrush of breath and a slow exhalation as his body spasmed, followed by the general collapse of his arms and legs. Linda knew she had done well.

As Charlie's penis became limp, his mother performed housekeeping chores, cleaning up every last morsel of his come and fastening her own clothes at the same time. When he finally opened his eyes again, Linda was sitting across from him, ready to go back to work. As soon as Charlie had his clothes arranged, they kissed and parted company, agreeing to come together again that evening.

The rest of the workday was pretty well shot for both lovers. Charlie had a class scheduled for mid-afternoon, but he knew he couldn't concentrate, so he blew it off. Instead, he hurried home with remodeling on his mind. He found his dad's sheetrock saw in the toolbox and went to work on the wall separating his closet from the closet in the guest room. He managed to make a nice job of it, carefully carving a rectangular doorway between the wall studs. Charlie vacuumed up the sheetrock dust and discarded the pieces he'd cut out. Then he hung a long raincoat at the end of his closet rod to hide the hole from view. In his mother's new room, he hid the passage with her old robe.

Linda phoned Bryon at work and broke the news to him that she was moving into the guest room. She figured correctly that he wouldn't raise his voice at work, and besides, she wanted to be well away from him when he got the news. Bryon took her decision pretty well and hardly seemed to care. Inside his head, though, little alarm bells were ringing.

That evening went by slowly for Linda and Charlie. She fixed dinner, and the three of them ate mostly in silence, with meaningful glances being exchanged between the new lovers. Charlie excused himself after supper to go to his room to study, but his gaze wandered frequently to the closet door, and his mind was not on his textbook. Linda spent some time moving essential items into her new room, while Bryon sullenly watched TV in the den. At about 10 PM, Linda knocked lightly on Charlie's door, poked her head in and announced that she was going to bed. Without further explanation, she closed the door, went into her new room, and locked the door behind her.

Charlie was not in the habit of saying a formal good night to his father, but he didn't want to risk his father coming to his room and finding him missing, so at 10:15, Charlie walked down the hall, across the living room, and into the den. Bryon was reading with the TV still on, and Charlie said a cheery "'night, Dad", and walked back to his room.

So, how does one dress when one is headed through a hole in the sheetrock to fuck one's mother in the guest room? Surreal situations bring such odd questions to mind. Charlie debated this one for all of 2 seconds and then headed for the closet fully clothed, except for his shoes and socks. As he passed through the wall, the metaphorical nature of what he was doing occurred to him. Entering a hole/vagina into his mother's room/womb.

On the other side of the wall, the metaphor was gone, and there was only the outline of his mother in the moonlight, under a thin sheet, waiting. As he approached, she sat on the side of the bed, hugging him to her as he stood between her open thighs. Linda was attired in a black nylon slip with thin straps. Charlie was sure that she was wearing nothing else. In a moment, she looked up at him and held her index finger to her lips, reminding him to remain quiet. Then slowly, Linda began to undress her son.

Charlie was aroused by the sight, smell and feel of this beautiful redheaded woman, her slender fingers unbuttoning and removing his shirt and then unzipping his jeans. As his pants slid to the floor, Linda hugged him again, pressing the side of her face to the hard on in his briefs. Charlie leaned over her, running his hands through the thick curls of her hair, caressing the side of her face. With a little sigh, Linda moved her head away from him, simultaneously grabbing the elastic waistband of his briefs and inching them down to his knees, allowing his member bob freely against her cheeks. Charlie's knees quaked slightly as she grasped him and worked her tongue on the head of his prick.

Linda worked her son to an esoteric level of hardness that was far beyond mere adequacy. He was steely. It was an erection to be proud of, and one that should be put to good use. But not just yet.

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking, Linda lay back on the bed and moved over to the center. Charlie lay on his right side next to his mom and immediately embraced and kissed her, his uncomfortably erect penis denting the black nylon of her slip. For serene minutes, mother and son caressed, kissed, and hugged, lost in the bliss of expectation. Then taking charge, Charlie rolled Linda onto her back and began moving down her torso, kissing all the way. He could smell the faint sweet aroma of Linda's mother-hole, and he moved her left leg up over his shoulder to gain access to it. Always thinking of her son's comfort, Linda placed a pillow under the small of her back that brought her privates into better alignment with his searching mouth.

As Charlie dived in for the sweetness of Linda's quim, he had to move his weight to his left hip to accommodate his jutting cock. His mother opened up for him, and he noticed that she had trimmed her hair nicely. Charlie tried not to be too eager, but Linda still jumped reflexively as his tongue landed on her inner labia. With whispers and movements of her hands on his head, Linda showed her son what to do, and he was soon circling her clit with slow, soft movements of the tip of his tongue. Occasionally, he would lick down her vulva and take a dip into her opening. Then he moved back to work slowly on her clit again. Now he was in control, as she had been earlier, and he was experiencing the power as she experienced the pleasure. Charlie could feel her building up to a climax, as her hip movements increased and she put pressure on the back of his head. At her peak, Charlie felt the heat and dampness of his mother's thighs, and he increased the speed and pressure of his tongue just above her clit. As she came back down to earth, Charlie amused himself by sampling the fluid that was running out of her vagina and down her crack.

Linda urged her son up to the spot he had left earlier.

"What would you like to do?" she asked in a whisper.

"I want to see your whole body. I want to kiss it all, and then I want to fuck you," said Charlie.

Linda liked a man who knew what he wanted. She sat up and removed her black slip and lay back down and Charlie began to explore her. He attended to her tits first, their softness and warmth reassuring him. He rolled her body away from him and held her gently from behind, kissing her neck and shoulders, his pole insinuating itself between her ass cheeks. He worked his way down her backside with caresses and kisses until he came to her bottom. Then he push her the rest of the way onto her stomach and began kneading and kissing those tender mounds. With his left hand lightly touching her inner thighs, Charlie began to lick the upper portion of her crevice as Linda began to squirm. She didn't know what she thought about her son licking her ass, but it soon became apparent that he wanted to go further. As Charlie's tongue trailed down toward her anus, his mother began to form the idea of doing something she'd never tried before. But not tonight. That would have to be saved for later. Linda had never done anal intercourse.

Charlie reached the object of his current desire without his mother putting a stop to it, so he enjoyed himself for a while, insinuating the tip of his tongue into her tightest hole. All the while, Linda squirmed involuntarily, the new feeling somewhat disconcerting in its ability to arouse her. At length, Charlie moved on to his mother's thighs and calves, and then, having aroused himself in the process, rolled her on her back and moved up her frame until he was perched over her torso, his legs on either side of hers and his penis lying rigid on her abdomen. He leaned down and held her close, kissing her deeply, the heat of his penis contrasting with the coolness of her belly. He moved his right leg between hers, parting them, and slid his hips down. Charlie felt his balls dragging through his mom's red pubic hair until the head of his dick finally dropped between her open thighs. He was poised to enter her.

Leaving his left leg over her right and bent at the knee and hip, Charlie reached down and lifted Linda's left leg up and away from her body. Linda was anxious that he should enter her, and her hand wormed its way between them and wrapped around him, guiding him to her parted labia. There was nowhere else to go but straight ahead, and Charlie began to move that direction. As soon as the head was inside her, Linda removed her hand and let her son take the initiative. With measured strokes, he entered and withdrew, moving a little deeper each time as her juices wetted him. With his leg over hers, he had marvelous control without weighting her down, and he was able to ride "high in the saddle", the top of his slick penis running gently over her clitoris with each slow stroke.

Outside Linda's door, Bryon paused. Had he heard something, or was he just beginning to feel the effects of the separation his own actions had caused? He looked at the door, feeling guilty now for the way he had treated Linda these past few years. He was also feeling a newfound respect for her. She had announced to him that she was moving into the guest bedroom, formalizing the non-relationship that now existed, and she had done so with confidence. He had put her down so long to try and make himself feel better. Maybe he had started to believe those put downs, but now he was seeing his wife differently. And now, he would be seeing her a lot less.

The two lovers never knew that Bryon had been standing just outside the bedroom door as they labored silently within. Bryon didn't see his son's cock penetrating his redheaded wife repeatedly or hear her soft, muffled moaning. Bryon was getting ready for bed as Linda approached her climax, and he crawled between the sheets as Charlie ejaculated strongly into her. As Bryon fell asleep, Charlie and Linda were lying on their sides, caressing and kissing each other as his cock softened in her pussy. For a time, they all slept, but in the early hours, Charlie awoke and crept toward the hole in the closet wall, grabbing his clothes from the floor as he left.

Months went by. The lovers were careful enough and lucky enough not to arouse suspicion. Most nights, Charlie would crawl through the hole into his mother's room and quietly commit incest. Occasionally, they dared to meet under other circumstances, returning to the church parking lot or stealing quick caresses behind Bryon's back at home. There were a few close calls, but the more they got away with, the more exhilarating the affair became.

magdason
magdason
55 Followers
12