Late Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

And I get to thinking...

The summer sun is streaming through Jamie's bedroom window and he's lying there naked beneath a thin white sheet. With one forearm over his eyes, just like that fabled morning, his other is lazily at work elsewhere.

When I climb on top of him he's startled to see that I'm almost completely naked except for a white lace bra. I smile down on him as my eyes make contact with him. 'Let me...'

I take a condom out of his bedside drawer and climb down his torso to do the honours. I take his beautiful cock in my hand for the first time, peeling back gently the foreskin, and carefully roll the condom from glans to hilt.

It's one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had the pleasure of partaking in, I'm wet enough from that alone. Seductively riding my son for the next twenty minutes races lazily into first place. The intimacy of eye contact as we whisper to each other is out of this world. I can't believe what we've come to.

"Look at you plunging into me..."

"The way you slide up and down me..."

"I love you, son!"

"I love you, mum!"

10

We enjoy many weeks more of casual sex on the weekends until we get to the summer holidays when it gradually becomes more frequent. As we don't take the same weeks off, though next year we definitely will, Jamie's working week is filled with morning sex, which wakes him up bright and cheerful.

Then when August rolls around and it's my turn to take a vacation I decide I'm going to go see old friends. When I come back, Jamie has a surprise for me. For the first time he introduces me to oral sex. I'm not prepared for the orgasms that follow.

In his own words, he ate me out like a bulldog gobbling a bowl of melting ice cream. Never again! I screamed down the whole neighbourhood in the middle of the day!

But it's time to face facts, and it's an easy decision to make. It's what's best for both of us and I'm sure my devoted son will agree. I wait to tell him another day, which happens to be Friday evening. It's a muggy one and the temperature's high, so it's inevitable that we'll wind up naked sooner or later. I take a cool shower and then call him into the bathroom.

'I need to talk to you a moment,' I say as I use the bath towel to tamp the moisture from my breasts. Jamie, unsurprisingly, is listening, but his eyes are elsewhere. 'I have something to ask you...'

'Do you know why I make you wear a condom?' I asked him. The suddenness and nature of the question took him by surprise.

'To stop you getting pregnant?' he asked.

I shook my head. Jamie shrugged, his cheeks flushing radiantly. 'I'm past having children. I'd have never let us have sex if I still could. It would have been out of the question.'

'Then why?'

'Because I wanted that last barrier to protect us both, to have that one flimsy excuse,' I explained. 'In case things went horribly wrong somehow, we could say that we never truly went all the way...'

'I see,' Jamie muttered, but he didn't truly see. Not yet...

'But thankfully neither of us regrets anything, do we?' I asked with a tight smile. Jamie shook his head, his face on straight, but his eyes smiling back intensely.

'So I have something else to ask you, but more to ask of you,' I went on and finally bit the bullet. 'Do you want to sleep with your mother tonight?'

No less than gawping at that moment, Jamie's mouth had fallen open. 'On one condition,' I added, 'if you think you can handle it...'

'Yes!' Well his mind was already made up.

'No fucking,' I stated, which utterly confused him. 'We make love in my bed...'

We didn't wait until night.

11

To feel my son's warm naked adult flesh against mine drives me dizzy with love and desire. To think that we have come this far is in itself a head-spinning experience. And on this hot evening as the hazy orange summer sun sets over the rooftops, I get to take him all the way, as no other woman ever has. I don't pity him. This is no longer sympathy. He is a good son and I love him so much that I would let him experience that love with me; whether nature intended for it or not!

As we lay coupled side by side, arms and legs entwined, I freely sigh my gratification as once again he nurses from my breasts, only this time to bring me pleasure. Goosebumps break out all over me and between my thighs I melt and trickle in waiting.

I offer him a loving kiss, just a peck on the lips, and tell him his mother loves him, and that kiss is returned and then served back and forth playfully as I stroke his length beneath the sheets and sigh into his mouth.

I soon surprise myself when I ask him if I can suck it, and then take the initiative, smoothing my way down his naked body to taste him. Before long I've found a slow, deliberate rhythm, feeling him glide along my tongue toward the back of my mouth as I coat him in hot saliva. He tastes delicious in my mouth, but I want to feel him sliding deep inside me to where he was conceived.

I lie down, sinking into the goose down pillows and invite him to join me, to get on top of me and to follow his instincts. I don't expect for one moment that with all the adoration in his eyes that he will initiate such a passionate, sensuous, lingering kiss. But he does, and as our lips are at play and our tongues swirl together, I feel him swollen, throbbing, twitching, pulsating, and bareback, as his beautiful big baby-maker eases its way inside me.

I gasp and sigh, we groan together, as his hips ease mine further apart, and as I wrap my legs around his waist, eyes sleepy but alive with wonder, I whisper to him, 'son I love you so much...'

His motions are masterful and maddening at once. His stiff prick impaling me softly, fluidly, I'm at the mercy of his whims, which are now to both love me and to dominate me.

'Oh god, it feels so good to be in you like this,' he whispers as my hands explore his body, eyes glued to the sight of our bodies sliding and fitting together. I'm so wet I'm sloshing around his muscular spearhead as he delves my depths, and then I brace myself, gripping him tight and then slipping hopelessly as his hard incestuous cock resists and pummels my orgasmic inner walls.

It's so much to take that I have to ward him off to catch my breath, but lazily we move around, with Jamie in charge, so that he's now spooning me and entering me from behind. I sigh, I sigh, I close my eyes, and my mind explodes with light and colours. My son is bareback inside me, making love to me, and these are the hallucinations of my concussed human soul.

And god knows how much time goes by. I feel both so old and yet superhuman, for being able to keep up. We roll around and play and kiss and switch positions, because tonight, for my lover, there are no bounds.

'I'm going to sleep for a couple of days after this,' I will tell him later in all seriousness, but I'll want to remain trapped forever in the moment that my son, my hero, my pride and joy, licked the dripping sweat from my breasts as we rode joyously towards one shared seething hot orgasm, together and in love.

'How does that feel?' I ask from beneath him, my loud crazy heart hammering hard against his, as he ejaculates the last blast of his thick, hot semen deep into his mother's cervix. He smiles down on me, my own flesh and blood, and in place of words, his soft lips and teasing tongue meet mine once again in our secret consanguineous dance.

12

My relationship with my son remains as strong as ever, several years later. Believe it or not, he's in a relationship now with a woman who knows of our sex life. They met through a special website for those who share fantasies of having such relationships with their beloved family members. When Anna met Jamie and discovered just what a lover he could be, it was no surprise why she was happy to let our sexual relationship continue all the same.

'I couldn't consciously take you away from your mother,' she told him, 'knowing the lover that you are!'

After all she has me to thank.

Sarah XXX

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12