Late in the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

Steve had withdrawn his penis from her but he remembered the hot wet receptiveness of her vagina.

"Then you didn't mind, you wanted me to do it to you?" Steve asked.

Flower gave a tremulous laugh and said, "I tried to tempt you often enough, didn't you realise that darling?"

"I thought you were just trying to tease me."

"No, I just hadn't the courage to make it completely obvious what I wanted, at least, not until tonight, and even then you thought I didn't really mean it."

"But I should never have..." Steve began to say.

Flower completed what she thought he was about to say, "You should never have raped your mother?"

"No, I shouldn't have," Steve replied.

Flower, who seemed to have recovered from her post-coital weeping laughed and said, "It wasn't really rape because it was what I wanted you to do, but you must have realised that, and laughing again she went on, "At least we know what we can do if we are snowed in."

She drew his hand to her breast and then reaching down to feel his penis she said, "You feel as if you're ready to do it again, darling, suck my nipples for a while and then we can decide what we can do after that."

After a while Flower said, "Do it to me again darling, and we've got two weeks to conduct some experiments."

She sat across Steve, his penis in her vagina, and as she rose and fell on him there were gentle sucking noises as his penis moved in her vagina soaked with the combined fluids from their previous union.

* * * * * * * *

I have certain information concerning Flower, Jim and Steve that does not really belong to what I have related about their cabin sojourn, but I thought it relevant to relate it.

Two weeks after they returned from the cabin Flower realised that their frequent unions had born fruit; she was pregnant. For a long time Jim had not engaged in sexual intercourse with her, and when her condition was revealed to him, as it had to be, the truth finally emerged.

Jim had always found it difficult to satisfy Flower sexually, and some fifteen years into their marriage he discovered why. A young and bright branch manager in his organisation had introduced Jim to the pleasures of gay love. The bottom line on this occasion was that nothing would do but that Jim continued to enjoy the pleasures of the branch manager's body.

Jim now lives in sexual contentment with his branch manager.

Flower has never revealed, except to me, her ongoing relationship with her son, but she has born him two more children; although their paternity has never been revealed. None of their offspring have been either mentally or physically defective as is popularly thought to be the outcome of such sexual liaisons.

Steve declares that sexual intercourse with one whom you love is the most satisfying of all relationships, especially when the one you love is your mother.

Flower agrees with him, and says that she would happily have born him more children if the well springs of her fertility had not dried up. She hastens to add that this does not mean her sexual desire has dried up, and Steve is as ardent as ever, and at forty eight she happily responds to this.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12