Late Night North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the first time, it was dark still, in a gas station in hell knows where, Texas. I sat up, and he smiled and filled the truck up, cleaned the bugs off the windshield, and hopped back in. He put a different tape in, and sped off into the dark. Before long I was droopy eyed again and laid down across the seat as before. I went to sleep thinking about what had transpired. I had the spring break experience. I got picked up by a stranger. I sucked his cock to completion. He drove me to remote spot in the middle of nowhere. I let him fuck me until both he and I came. Just before I fell into dreamland my mind wandered to the feeling of my backside, and it was warm and still a bit opened up.

When I woke the second time, the sun was up and again he was filling up with gas. I sat up with a messed-up hair and smiled bleakly, knowing that I probably looked a mess, and like I had been ravaged the night before. My shirt was crusty, but thankfully white and not so noticeable. He smiled and gave a nod, and I smiled back, then he went into the storefront for a time.

In the low light, I had not realized how handsome he was. He was horny woman's dream, and I realized that he was this horny man's dream. As he walked in, I admired his wonderful frame and nicely hugged cheeks in his Wranglers.

When he came back out, he had 2 cups of coffee and handed me one as he climbed back in.

He said, "I didn't know how you liked it, so I just made it black," and then pulled a bottle of water from a bag he had from the store. I gulped the water down greedily, then took a sip of the coffee which was hot and warmed my throat.

He started the engine and headed back out to the highway. He said, "only about a half hour or so until I have to turn west. I'll drop you off where you can get some breakfast and head back on your journey."

"Sounds good," I replied, taking another sip of coffee.

He undid his seatbelt, then undid his pants again, and pulled them down, revealing yet another wonderful glimpse of the cock I had worshiped.

"I cleaned up in the bathroom. One more time?" he asked.

I undid my belt, leaned over and took him in my mouth, until he came a third time, and I swallowed it all. This time, he held my mouth down forcefully as he cried out, emptying into my gagging throat, while crying out the curses I had heard the night before. I accepted it willingly.

When he dropped me off, I paused for a moment, and told him I didn't have any money. He handed over a ten spot from his wallet, and said, "get some breakfast," with that same smile.

"I already did," I replied, but still took the money, and then grabbed my bag and got out of the truck, closing the squeaky door with a thud. Without looking back, he pulled off.

I felt like a paid off whore. Paid for the truck ride, paid for the sex, and paid for the experience. It was feeling I would never have again in my life.

So far.

12