Late Night Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax and this will hurt a lot less. I am going to fuck you now, so you might as well let me in or I'll damage something forcing my way through."

The guy pushed the tip of his cock against Steve's asshole. He slowly added pressure to it and Steve could feel his ass starting to give. He took as deep a breath as he could in his current folded situation and tried to relax his ass muscles.

Steve felt an intense pressure coupled with a stab of pain as the guy continued to force his cock inside him. The pain intensified for a few seconds until Steve thought he would tear.

"Stop! Stop! You're going to..." But Steve didn't get to finish as suddenly with a wet sounding pop, the guys cock slid inside Steve's ass. The resistance lessened immediately and the guy was able to gradually slide his cock right inside Steve.

"That's a tight pussy you have bitch." Said the guy, now balls deep inside Steve and leaning over between his legs so that he could see down into Steve's face.

The guy slid his hand around Steve and took hold of his now semi soft cock. Within a few seconds of wanking it though he managed to return his dick to full stiffness.

As the guy slid his massive cock slowly back out of Steve's stretched asshole, his knob briefly touched the same spot that he had found while fingering him. Steve moaned and felt the wave of ecstasy crash over him. His cock jerked and stiffened further.

The guy slid his cock all the way back in, brushing Steve's prostate on the way past and making him moan again. With each thrust in and out Steve gasped and moaned in pleasure, He felt humiliated and disgusted with himself, but he couldn't stop the intense feeling of pleasure that he was feeling from being ass fucked.

The guy continued to build his fucking rhythm slamming down into Steve's ass, his balls slapping against Steves butt. With each thrust, Steve could feel the pressure in his own cock building. The guy stopped wanking Steve's cock and focused on holding his butt cheeks open so that he could fuck him deep. This only seemed to intensify the feeling from having his prostate massaged.

Steve couldn't talk, he couldn't protest the savage fucking he was getting. All he could do was moan and try and fight his own building orgasm.

"ahhhhhh..oh...shit" Steve closed his eyes and tried to resist the explosion in his balls as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over him. With a final grunt his cock erupted and a thick stream of cum squirted right onto his own face. He was caught mid moan as the first thick ropey jet of cum filled his open mouth. Stream after stream of cum followed covering his eyes and nose and chin, a puddle forming on his pursed lips as he tried to stop more getting in his mouth. He had never cum so much in his life.

"Cum for me you slut, cum for daddy while I fuck your pussy!" The Skinny guy redoubled his efforts in pounding Steve's ass.

Steve felt as the guy above him suddenly stiffened and grabbed hold of Steve's ass cheeks hard.

"Fuck yes! Take my seed bitch!" He grunted in extreme pleasure as he shot his load deep into Steve's ass.

Steve couldn't really feel the guys cum until it started to bubble out of his ass and run down his thighs.

The guy collapsed over Steve's legs putting even more pressure on his painfully stretched thighs.

"You are a great fuck." The guy said, climbing down off the bench and walking back around to stand by Steve's head.

"I can't believe you came when I wasn't even touching your clit. Not many bitches can do that you know. You are something special."

Steve held his eyes shut, he could feel his own cum on his face and covering his eyelids.

There was the grinding sound of machines being moved and Steve was able to lower his legs back to the ground relieving the massive pressure on his leg muscles. His whole body ached from being bent in half and he dropped his ravaged butt back onto the bench.

The guy undid the feet clasps that held his ankles and then took the collar off from around his neck. The sudden release and freedom for his legs and neck felt incredible.

Steve could hear the guy starting to put his clothes back on and packing his gym bag. He suddenly felt a panic that the skinny guy would leave him tied to the barbell with cum all over his face and dripping out of his ass. The thought of being found like that in the morning by whoever was first to the gym was more than he could bare.

"Undo my hands...please." He begged. "I won't hurt you and I won't tell anybody what happened." He said. His voice sounding pathetic even to himself.

Steve heard the guy walking away towards the changing room. He slowly tried to open his eyes to see where the guy was going, but the cum that coated his face was stuck to his eyelashes and made seeing impossible.

"Please don't leave me here like this!" He pleaded loudly. He was broken and humiliated and he hated himself for begging.

The guy walked back and slid something metal between Steve's cum coated lips.

"That is your car key, don't drop it or you will have a hard time getting out of here. I am going to take off half the weights and relock the barbell." Said the guy.

"Once you have enough strength to lift the 200 pounds, then you can get up off the bench."

He heard the clink of the metal plates being removed again.

"It will be up to you to work out how to get the barbell and yourself out of the gym and into your car."

Steve gasped as the guy wiped the cum out of his eyes and off his lips with a cloth that turned out to be his ruined boxer shorts. The guy leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

"We shall have to do this again some time." He said taking the boxer shorts with him and walking out the door into the night.

THE NEXT MORNING:

"What do you mean the video for last night is blank?" David the owner of Metro Central Gym was not happy when he arrived at work that morning to discover someone had stolen one of his barbells and some weights during the night. He was even less impressed that they appeared to have left some tattered clothing and what appeared to be the remnants of cum smeared on his bench press.

"There is no camera footage between midnight and 4 am." Said Mark the assistant and brains of the operation. "It just skips four hours as though it never existed, one second the bar is there and then the next it's gone."

"Well who swiped in last night!" Asked David. He hadn't worked out how to bring up the entry swipe log yet.

"Only Steve Cunningham and that was at 2:06am. That's not abnormal for him though, he is often in around then." Said Mark looking intently at the screen.

"I can't see Steve taking a barbell, maybe one of the mirrors." Said David smiling at his own wit.

"Well what the hell are we supposed to do now then?" Asked David who wasn't overly good in these sorts of situations.

"I called the camera installation guy first thing this morning when I saw there was something weird. Ah here he is now." Said Mark, who quickly left the office to let the camera specialist in.

The skinny guy used his own swipe card to open the door even though he didn't look as though he had been in a gym much and met Mark coming across the gym floor.

"I got a membership back when I put the cameras in, haven't had the chance to use it as much as I would have liked." He explained, finishing with a yawn.

"Sorry, I had a late night last night. So what seems to be the problem?"

12