Latex Coercion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His trusts were gathering in pace, she could feel his juice oozing between her legs, stimulating her clitoris so intensely she could feel her own juices flooding out of her. All she could now think of was how much she wanted him inside her, fucking her with his thick throbbing cock and coating her insides with his cum. She arched her back and tried to move her hips up so he would slide inside her, but he held her firmly, maintaining his pace as he secreted more precum just above her eagerly awaiting cunt.

She felt a sudden pressure around her knees and along her legs as the tentacles stiffened in shape, although her legs still slid smoothly inside, there was no doubt that she was being held. Slowly the tentacles twisted around her legs, raised her ankles just above her head line then forced her knees outwards and back towards her chest. At the same time she felt the pooled gel and precum under her hips pulse as two tentacles wrapped themselves around her waist restraining her movements. Only then did the man lower his position and rested the bulbous head of his engorged penis against her entrance.

She groaned in pleasure, her heart beat faster.

"Fuck me," she heard herself shout, "Fuck me now." She repeated louder, trying to force the tip of his cock inside her. But she could not move.

Her legs continued to rise, and open as fully as they could. The tentacles stopped, seeming to sense how much they could force her body in to their desired position. As the tentacles slid over her knees and up her thighs, she felt his cock twitch, stiffen then ejaculate against her opening and enter about an inch inside her. It was then that first earth shattering orgasm ripped through every muscle in her body, the hundreds of tiny suckers added to her tremors as in harmony they all sank their needle teeth into her.

As the shudders of her intense orgasm subsided, two more tentacles emerged between her inner thighs to join with the ones around her waist, to form an open crotch rubber thong. This held her in place for what was about to happen next.

There was movement as the fluid beneath her began to take shape and another tentacle emerged. This time it teased her anus, clamping its sucker on her hole and began to pulse and secrete its gel. Slowly, but deliberately it probed her, slipping inside her with ease due to the incessant amount of lubrication. She began to squirm against the tentacles holding her in place and contracted and released her sphincter muscles to encourage it deeper inside.

She felt it pass her muscle and began exploring a little way in side, at the same time she felt it expand, opening her wider, she groaned at the pressure. Once again the tentacle sensed how she was feeling and excreted more gel, but this time it acted like an anaesthetic, numbing her and exciting her at the same time. Once it felt it could continue, it expanded slightly more, stopped, secreted and expanded again. All the while the man was moving the tip of his cock in and out of her, not going any deeper, but continuously teasing and exciting her.

His cock and the tentacle plugging her anus began to fuck her in unison, slowly they increased in length as they entered her, whilst also swelling in girth; harder and harder they fucked rhythmically, expanding and stretching both her holes. She moaned and screamed at the intense double fuck she was receiving, wanting more, wanting to be stretched wider and penetrated deeper and deeper.

The tentacles around her waist and inner thighs began to withdraw, permitting her additional movement to plunge herself lower enabling her to take him deeper and deeper inside her ass, at the same time her arms and legs began to be sucked, forcibly dragged downwards towards her pulsating holes, shifting her centre of focus on her lower abdomen and impaling her on his cocks.

"Oh God," she screamed as she was forced to take him in deeper.

He began to drive in and out of her, she could feel the veins of his shaft expand firmly and stimulate her inner vaginal walls. At the same time, the tentacle in her ass began thrusting in and out of her, a circle of hardened rubber rings protruded on the tentacle, stimulating her sphincter muscle with each thrust.

Her breath was getting shorter and shorter and every now and then she would let out a scream as more multiple orgasms ripped through her, each time more intense than the previous one.

He lowered his head and began to kiss her, the sweet rubbery taste of the gel stimulated her lips, tingled her tongue and she returned his kisses with passion and desire, using her tongue to probe as deeply as she could to taste more of the chemicals he was secreting. His tongue stiffened, forced her tongue back into her mouth; she knew what was happening and opened her mouth wider in acceptance of the third tentacle penis to enter her. She sucked on the crown of the flexible rubberised penis, moving her tongue around its shape and licking at the open slit in the top which oozed pre cum. She stopped tonging him, and sucked, wanting him to grow in length, and in reply it extended, pulsed and gently teased the back of her throat.

She was lost in chemical induced ecstasy, enjoying the triple fucking her body was receiving, his paced picked up and all appendages fucked her strongly and more forcibly in her cunt, ass and mouth, each time releasing more and more lubricant for her to feed on. As she was forced on all three parts of him she felt the beginnings of an orgasm she knew would be the most intense she had ever experienced. Faster and faster he drove, her body was sucked frantically by the tiny suckers on her limbs, the fire burning inside ignited. With a final forceful thrust he stretched her holes to what appeared to be an impossible size, the rubber tentacle in her mouth deeply slid down the back of her throat so quickly she had no time to gag. Then all three stiffened, and he ejaculated everywhere, warm cum shot its way down her throat, he exploded inside he ass and she felt his warm seed expand her bowels, his cock erupted shooting his sperm deep inside her womb; even the tiny suckers on her skin shuddered in a hundred simultaneous orgasms as they secreted a huge amount of gel all over her body. Her breasts reacted, growing in size, her nipples expanded into two miniature penises ripping apart the latex ring and ejaculating a milky translucent gel all around her, in the air and all over their bodies. He came another three times, each one as intense and her body responded in the same way.

"FUCK," her mind screamed, as her voice was incapable of making a noise as the penis in her mouth forced its self deeper and deeper down her mouth, filling her stomach with his cum.

Slowly he began to partially withdraw, cum and gel oozed from her ass and her cunt, pooling all around her, she found she was turned on by this undignified action and contracted her muscles to squeeze more of the liquid from her orifices. In response his shafts contracted slightly but pushed further inside enabling her to squeeze more of the warm liquid out of her. Then they expanded back to size to re-plug her and she caught his eyes which mirrored her own sparkle of erotic and primeval pleasure.

Whether her body could take any more she had no idea, but she still wanted more, her desire had not been sated. As he moved his head back and began to remove his penis from out of her throat, she gently bit down on it to prevent him from leaving. In response she felt his juices around her mouth solidify and become soft flexible rubber, covering her chin, her lower jaw and around her neck. It did not stop there, as she felt the rubber slither its way across her cheeks until it had enclosed her head in a living rubber hood with her eyes and nostrils remaining open. She felt her new skin contract as it took on the form of her face, and she saw him smiling as he moved his head away, leaving his cock twitching in her mouth and feeding her with his cum as she sucked.

Slowly the tentacles released their hold of her arms and legs, withdrawing down her body and coating her in the sticky cum gel. He dismounted her, leaving both of his cocks throbbing deep inside her. Her whole body was covered in a mixture of the gel, his sperm and her ejaculated juices, she felt her skin tighten as the liquid began to transform into thin black latex, sealing her body and the cocks inside. Her ass cheeks were forced apart as the gel continued to contract, tighter and tighter, revealing every curve, every muscle, even her individual fingers and toes. Her firm breasts had also been covered in latex, her nipples had hardened in to soft rubber and rhythmically seeped the translucent milk which added shine to her skin with each thrust of the rubberised dildos inside her.

She lay there feeling hornier and hornier as her new latex skin adhered to her body perfectly, stimulating her with tiny needle like sensations. The sealed in penises in her anus and cunt began to fuck her again, slowly at first then more erotically violent, expanding her holes once again, the veins rubbing her inner gel lubricated walls. The penis in her mouth secreted more deliciously tasting cum which continued to pour down her throat.

Every 10 or 15 minutes or so the fucking became stronger and stronger until she felt the triple penetrating dildos stiffen, climax and ejaculate inside her, filling her with more cum. In response her nipples ejaculated more milky latex, which in return flowed all over her body and onto the base she was lying on. Her movements became more and more restricted as her nipples continued to release more latex and layer by layer she was sealed under transparent sheets of ultra-thin latex. Within an hour she could not move at all, as she had become vacuum sealed to complete the transformation, but the fucking continued until she drifted in to unconsciousness.

12