Latin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"Hello dear," she began, barely recognizing her own voice, "I'm going to be running very late this evening. I have parent-teacher conferences until well past dinner time. The number for Han-Chow is on the refrigerator, so have some nice Chinese and enjoy the evening,"

Sweat was pouring off her body when she hung up and she felt dizzy. Her body was hers again, but for how long, she wondered in anguish

* * *

Cynthia made her way towards the side entrance with a halting shuffle that bore little resemblance to her normal gait. She was exerting every ounce of her will to turn around and run to the safety of her car, but each step carried her closer to the looming fire doors. Her lower lip was clenched between her teeth and she tasted blood, but even pain didn't deter her from reaching the doors and pushing them open.

Mandy sat in her beat-up pinto with a smug grin on her face. As Cynthia struggled down the steps the girl pushed the passenger door open.

"Hop in teach!" She practically shouted. Cynthia fearfully turned her head left and right, but no one was there to see her get heavily into the small car. As Mandy pulled away from the curb, Cynthia found herself in control again and tried to calm her heavy breathing. She hadn't exerted that kind of energy in a long time.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as the small car left the suburb and merged onto the highway.

"Shopping," the girl said with an evil smile.

Mandy flipped on the radio and tuned into a station playing heavy metal that hurt Cynthia's ears. She hated the devil music, but there seemed to be no way to escape the lurid lyrics and satanic wailing of guitars.

"You look nervous, teach," Mandy said as she tapped her fingers on the wheel.

"Stop calling me that," Cynthia snapped.

"You don't understand do you?" The girl said slowly. "I'm calling the shots here. You do what I say. Maybe you need a little reminder. Pull your skirt up and spread your legs," she ordered.

Moaning with frustration Cynthia felt her arms reach down and pull her skirt up. Despite her best effort she quickly found herself in the most humiliating position.

"That's better. How'd you get to be such an uptight, vicious bitch? Do you not get enough? How often does your husband hit that hairy bush of yours? Answer me!"

"We have sex every Friday night," the older woman admitted through her tears.

"Izzatafact? And you're what, thirty-four, thirty-five now?"

"Thirty-five," she replied.

"Just hitting your prime. Once a fuckin' week? That can't be enough for you. Is it?"

"Sex is for procreation! Only a harlot would do it for pleasure," Cynthia replied indignantly.

"Only a fucked in the head bitch would buy that line of crap, or someone who's never cum hard. How bout it sugar? Ever had an orgasm with the pastor?" Mandy asked.

"No, I haven't," Cynthia said quietly, hating herself for answering.

"Well fuck me running. No wonder you're such a cunt. Don't you ever masturbate for God's sake?"

"How dare you take the lord's name in vain!" Cynthia exploded, and then snapped her mouth shut when she remembered the strange power this girl had over her.

"Undo the top two buttons on your blouse," Mandy said, matter-of-factly.

Cynthia complied as the lean girl maneuvered the car and got off the highway. Cynthia saw the sign for the Front Street exit and cringed. She knew this part of town vaguely; the church ran a mission here. It supposedly catered to the down and out, but Robert had lectured her against volunteering. These people, hookers, addicts, gang members, were beyond help. The mission was also a soup kitchen and because the church ran it they received credit as a charitable foundation. Separtist congregations, like her husband's, were constantly being sued to get their tax exempt status revoked.

Mandy drove past the mission and turned onto a small side street, bringing the car to a halt at the curb. Cynthia felt a welling of dread when she saw the small shop with "Adult Toys and Novelties" glowing in garish pink neon.

"Don't suppose you've ever been in a sex shoppe before teach," Mandy stated, enjoying the look of pure dread in Cynthia's face.

"Me neither, never had the balls. Legal five months and still embarrassed. Kinda sucks, but now that you're here I can spare myself the embarrassment. Listen real careful teach. Here's a list of what you're going to get and a couple hundred bucks," Mandy said as she pulled the list wrapped in the bills from her shirt pocket.

Despite herself Cynthia took the list and opened it with trembling fingers. She looked at it a long while before looking up at the girl through her tears.

"I don't know what any of this is," she said plaintively.

"Ask the salesman to help you then," Mandy said with a cruel grin.

"Please, don't make me do this. Have mercy on me," she begged.

"Mercy? That's a good Christian quality, isn't it?" Mandy said in a soft voice.

"Yes, it is," Cynthia said hopefully.

"O.K. teach. I'll show you as much mercy as you have shown me. That would be...not a fucking bit, now get your fat ass in gear," Mandy said harshly.

Tears streaming down her face, Cynthia gathered herself and got out of the car. She knew fighting the compulsion was useless and tried instead to get her tears under control. She passed through the door and into decadence that would make Sodom & Ghommora look tame. Books, videos, magazines, lingerie, sex toys of every imaginable size and description, paddles, gags and other bondage gear adorned the walls and a tall girl with a pierced nose was standing behind a circular desk, eyeing her curiously.

"Can I help you?" She asked after a moment's hesitation.

"I...I have a list," Cynthia said in a quavering voice.

The girl smiled brightly and came out from behind the counter. She wore hip huggers that showed the top of her blue thong and a cropped T-shirt that barely held the soft swelling of her breasts in. She took the list and then put her arm around Cynthia's shoulders.

"First time?" She asked in a soft voice. Cynthia was so upset she could only nod.

"Don't sweat it. Let's see here. Lingerie for you?" She said. Cynthia nodded again, even though she hadn't been told so. She couldn't face having to come back if she got the wrong things. The girl smiled sympathetically and handed her a shopping basket.

"Well, let's do the DVD's first. Let's see, Girls Gone Wild, No Man's Land and Pussy Galore. No problem sweets, they're all in stock," the girl said as she breezed past racks of filthy magazines and deftly gathered the DVD's, tossing them into Cynthia's basket.

"Girlfriend looking for ideas?" The girl asked. Cynthia nearly choked, but managed not to gag. This girl was being so nice and Cynthia didn't want to upset her, so she forced herself to nod. Despite the fact that this girl was a hell-bound trollop, she was making this less awful, so Cynthia didn't mind using her.

"Good picks. Let's see, a harness and...Hmmm, ten inches? Wow!" The girl said as she lead Cynthia over to the racks of toys. She tossed several items into the basket while humming along with the song on the radio and then led Cynthia into the back room.

"Okay darlin, let's get you dolled up for her and get you out of here before you die of embarrassment. My top's kind of a bitch too, but yours must be a real piece of work to send you in here. You look like you're about to die. What size bra and panties?"

"Thirty-eight D and seven," Cynthia whispered. The girl pulled a scarlet peek-a-boo bra & red thong from the racks. She then added a red lace garter belt, black stockings and red satin opera gloves. The girl measured her feet and let her try on a pair of red come-fuck-me pumps with five inch stiletto heels. Cynthia nearly fell over when she tried to stand in them.

"It gets easier with practice," the girl assured her.

The salesgirl rang up her purchases, placed them in a plain brown paper bag and gave Cynthia her change. Cynthia clutched the bag to her chest and without even a thank you for the kindness, bolted out the door.

She was shaking when she slid into the passenger seat of the car.

"Have fun?" Mandy asked maliciously as she started the car. When Cynthia didn't answer the girl laughed softly.

* * *

The hotel room was cheap and run down. Cynthia sat meekly in the chair where Mandy had instructed her to sit, clutching the small bag from the drug store. She was praying now, begging for salvation before the hellspawn came back. The bottle of whiskey on the table had been picked up at their last stop before arriving at the hotel.

Mandy walked in and closed the door behind her. She looked at Cynthia and smiled then motioned for her to get up. Once standing she tossed an ice bucket to Cynthia.

"Bathroom, fill it with hot water, then grab a towel and get back out here," Mandy said, taking the paper top off one of the glasses and opening the whiskey bottle. Cynthia mechanically did as she was told; filling the bucket and carrying it back into the main room with a towel thrown over her shoulder.

Mandy pulled the towel off the older woman's shoulder and spread it on the bed. She then put the bucket on the floor and smiled.

"Get your little bag," she commanded. Cynthia moved jerkily to the table and retrieved it. She was fighting again, fighting the actions of her body and praying under her breath for strength. Mandy took the bag and smiled again. Cynthia had always hated this girl, but she had come to loathe that lopsided grin.

"You know what's next don't you?" Mandy asked.

"I've no idea you perverted, hell spawned demon," Cynthia spat.

"Me? Perverted? I'm not the thirty-five year old married woman in a cheap hotel room with an eighteen year old girl. I'm not the one buying lingerie, sex toys and nasty all girl videos at the sex shoppe. I'm not the one walking around braless, with no panties on," she said with obvious relish.

"You made me!" Cynthia whined. "Made you? And how did I do that teach?"

"You're going to hell," Cynthia said with spiteful glee.

"Hell?" Mandy said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes, hell. You'll burn for all eternity and you richly deserve it."

"You can't threaten me with hell," the blonde continued in the same soft voice. "I'm already in hell. Hell isn't some far away place to threaten children with. Hell is every morning when I wake up. I've been living in hell since I confided in you that I'm gay, since you told everyone in church and at school. Love, forgiveness, charity, I bought into it all."

She looked up at Cynthia then with tears in her eyes.

"I got none of that from you or the rest of them. Hate, persecution, torment, those have been mine since that day when you betrayed my trust. Just a kid, struggling with being different. Finally finding a place that seemed welcoming," she continued.

"It's your own fault! You are an abomination! You can never enter the kingdom of heaven," Cynthia proclaimed.

"Yeah, I bought that too, but my folks are a lot different than you small minded assholes. They knew I needed love and guidance, not hate and recrimination. That's why we go to church over in Plano now."

"That heathen, hell-bound Methodist church no doubt. Listen to their lies, fool yourself. You're an abomination and you are hell-bound with the rest of them," Cynthia proclaimed.

"Hell-bound? That's the price of making love to another woman?"

"It is and you know it. It says so in the bible."

"No it doesn't, you stupid bitch, but you go right on believing that, because after tonight you're coming with me," Mandy said with grim determination written across her face.

"Strip," she ordered, before Cynthia could recall a specific verse to quote.

Cynthia's hands shook with impotent rage as she undid the buttons on her blouse and removed it. Next came the skirt and finally the ruined hose and her shoes. When she was naked Mandy surveyed her again, walking around her slowly.

Cynthia involuntarily gasped when she felt Mandy's lithe body press into her back and the thin girl's hands cupping her breasts. She struggled to move, but only managed to lift her hands and place them over Mandy's.

"Nice tits, teach," the girl whispered in her ear. Cynthia shuddered when she felt the tip of the girl's tongue trace her ear lobe.

"If you weren't such a cunt, you'd actually be pretty sexy. But we'll fix that," she whispered as her hand gently kneaded Cynthia's breasts.

Cynthia's mind was in terrible turmoil. She knew her immortal soul was in danger, for it was abomination to lie with another woman. Yet, she had no control of her body. Her rationalization was that she could be forgiven, as long as she didn't enjoy it. She was clinging to this, fighting against the gentle sensations the girl's soft hands were producing. Suddenly they were gone and the older woman yelped as Mandy delivered a stinging slap to her heavy ass.

"On the bed Miss Priss, ass on that towel and legs spread wide," Mandy commanded.

Cynthia complied and was actually relieved. The ripples of pleasure from mandy's hands had been terribly hard to resist. As hard as she was fighting, the tender handling of her breasts had begun to get to her. She situated her ass on the towel and spread her legs. Mandy smiled, and dipped a wash cloth into the hot water.

"You know what's coming?" She asked in a conversational tone.

It hit her then, the implications of her drug store purchases, and Mandy's comment in her class room. Cynthia couldn't imagine how she could have not seen this coming. The only explanation was that it was to obscene to be obvious to her.

"You can't!"

"Oh, but I can," Mandy said as she rubbed the wet cloth over Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia fought like a wild thing against the unseen bonds that held her captive and cursed Mandy as the girl rubbed the sweet scented shaving gel into her dark pubes. She watched as the blonde then wiped her hands on the towel and opened the pack of safety razors.

"No, please. Please don't!" Cynthia begged.

"Not so haughty now are you? What's the matter? Think you could hide your little tryst from the old man? Better start thinking up a good lie, babe, 'cause I'm gonna shave this snatch bald as a baby's ass," Mandy said.

Cynthia was so upset and fought the invisible forces that held her so fiercely, she actually managed to move her hips some. She froze when she felt the cold metal of the razor on her lower abdomen. She held her breath as Mandy gently dragged the razor over her pubis and tears welled in her eyes when she looked down and saw the track of bare skin. Mandy lifted the razor and rinsed it in the bucket. Cynthia closed her eyes and hot tears poured down her cheeks as she felt the kiss of the razor again and again on her most private parts. She gasped when she felt the hot rag return and opened her eyes in time to see Mandy splash aftershave on her. Cynthia bit back a scream as the alcohol found every nick and scrape.

When she forced herself to look down she could only cringe. Mandy had been as good as her promise, denuding the older woman's bush. Her mound seemed more prominent and she could see the coral colored lips of her pussy, causing her to groan and close her eyes.

Mandy's eyes sparkled as she examined Cynthia's cunt.

"Well darling, that looks much nicer. Now listen real close sweety, I'm about to show you how one woman pleases another with her mouth. I want you to pay close attention. You will be tested on this," she added with a giggle.

"You can't!" Cynthia exclaimed, feeling bile rise to the back of her throat, but the girl was already lowering her face to Cynthia's crotch.

Cynthia steeled herself for, she knew not what. The first thing she became aware of was Mandy breathing softly on her nether lips. At first the breaths were cool, but they slowly heated up, and Cynthia was shocked at the intensity of the sensations. She had never had her attention so focused on her sex and the raw power of the feelings was breathtaking. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth when she felt Mandy's soft lips kissing her inner thigh. The girl worked up both thighs, and slowly around her mound, causing an explosion of raw sensation like nothing the prudish woman had ever experienced.

Warmth spread outward from her center, like ripples in a pond she found other parts of her body responding. Her breasts felt heavy and her nipples tingled. They were hard, the aureoles puckered around them and felt almost as if they were straining to escape her body. Her stomach knotted and she felt the muscles in her thighs and ass tighten. A strange tension was building at the base of her spine, causing her to push her chest out and arch her back. All of these new sensations rippled over one another and piled up, becoming more intense with each passing second.

She was chewing her lip furiously and fighting to keep her breathing normal when the tip of Mandy's tongue dragged along her outer lips. A ragged moan was torn from her lips and her eyes widened in surprise. She was shocked by the sound, but even more so by the sensations coming from her pussy. Mandy didn't let up, but pressed her advantage, sliding her stiff tongue between the silky lips and lapping gently at Cynthia's moist inner folds.

"Oh my God!" The older woman exclaimed.

As Mandy's soft tongue began to rhythmically graze her clit she found herself gasping like a fish out of water. Time lost all meaning as her world contracted to nothing more than her pussy and that amazingly soft and agile tongue. Wherever it touched, she came alive and wherever it roamed she found new meaning in the word pleasure.

She was still fighting, fighting back the tide with all her might, when Mandy thrust a finger into her pussy. Before Cynthia's anguished mind could grasp what was happening, the thin blonde sucked the older woman's now erect clit into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue. Mandy seemed to feel her rising need and began to wildly pump her finger into the older woman's passage. Cynthia felt her muscles clamp down on the intruding finger, felt a tinge at the base of her spine and a sudden rush of blood to her sex. She was trying to cope with these when it happened.

Fire! Liquid fire coursed through her veins, burning out all reason, all control, everything. The world blotted out beneath a mind blowing cataclysm of sheer bliss. Muscles she didn't even know she had writhed and contracted deep within her. Red starbursts exploded on the insides of her eyelids and she couldn't breathe. When she finally did manage to fill her lungs a shriek of pleasure was torn from her, so powerful it hurt her throat. Another massive contraction in her soaked pussy sent her mind reeling away to a place of blissful nothingness.

Her hands somehow managed to make it to her breasts and were still rolling the nipples when her mind returned from that fantastic place. That incredible tongue still gently lapped at her pussy, but it was soothing now, bringing languid good feelings rather than mind blasting pleasure.

"How 'bout that, teach? Your first orgasm, and it was with a girl," Mandy said, licking her lips. Cynthia felt a rush of blood to her face and the tears began to flow again.

"Ya know, for a nasty old bitch, your pussy is mighty sweet. I'm gonna enjoy more of it later, but right now, it's time for you to show me what you've learned."

"No, please," Cynthia whined, weakly fighting against the lithe girl as she clambered up the older woman's supine body.

"Stop your whining and get to licking," Mandy commanded as her knees slid past Cynthia's shoulders and her pussy settled onto the older woman's lips.

The smell overwhelmed Cynthia, a strong but pleasant musk. Mandy pried her lips apart and jogged her hips, spreading her wetness over the prone woman's lips.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers