Laughter in the Rain

Story Info
Melinda & her brother brighten a rainy night.
1k words
4.02
227.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

It was pouring buckets outside, and Melinda was drenched. She'd only walked three blocks, but the surging, hard rains had drenched her to the bone.

She'd worn her favorite black leather skirt today. She'd worn her favorite black, sling-back pumps as well, which squishsquishsquished as she walked in them. She pulled her coat around her, the downpour making her cream-colored blouse rather see-through.

Trevor, her boss, had been a true dick today. Maybe his girlfriend wasn't putting out again. For whatever reason, Melinda yelled back at him. She was lucky she was the true brains of the company - everyone knew it, too - or she'd have been fired on the spot.

Her usually curly, auburn hair clung to her in wet ringlets. Fucking weatherman, bright and sunny, my ass!

She almost hoped a cute guy would walk by, she'd give him a show. She giggled, she'd been too long without a good fucking. Her date for tonight had canceled too - the entire day was a write-off.

She unlocked the door to her tiny apartment, called out to the cat, who came to meet her, yowling for his dinner. She went to the fridge to get his cat food and shit! - the fridge had gone on the fritz again.

"Hang on Pookie!" she said, putting the smelly can on the counter, her button nose wrinkling in disgust at the odor. She called the Repair Service her landlords used, and was surprised when her brother's voice answered the phone. She'd totally forgotten about her baby brother's new job.

Mark promised his big sister that he would come right over, so Melinda went to the bathroom and made herself presentable again. She changed into a clingy blouse and shorts and was just having a nice glass of Merlot when her buzzer rang. She let her brother in and - ooooohhhhhh, myyyyy!!

She hadn't seen Mark in a while, and he had been working out, obviously. He was gorgeous. Drop-dead, do-me-here-now-baby, gorgeous! Despite being her brother, she felt herself heating up.

He gave his big sis a hug and said hello, but it barely registered to Melinda. She was in a trance as she watched him replace the burned-out motor in the fridge. She wondered what had happened - she and her brother had once been so close, but since she moved to her own place, the two rarely spoke.

"Done for the day sis, thank God! What a pile of crap it was!"

"Mine too!," Melinda laughed. "Want a glass of wine, baby brother, as a thank you for such good service?"

Mark accepted and sat across from her. "Migod, that body, Melinda thought. "If he weren't my brother, I'd fuck his ass off! Maybe even ... propriety be damned, it's been too long, I'm going to fuck his brains out!!"

Melinda walked over to the couch where her brother sat, wiggling her hips in an exaggerated motion. She plunked her shorts-covered ass on his lap, wiggling into what was obviously the beginning of a rather nice erection. "I have another way of thanking you, baby brother!," she purred to the hot 23-year-old. She licked his ear gently, but left no mistake as to her intentions.

He pulled away, startled. "Sis! For Christ's sakes, I'm your brother! We can't do anything!"

"Says who?"

"Societal rules .... "

"FUCK Societal rules!," Melinda yelled, literally ripping the clothes from her brother's ripped torso. "You'll like my kind of bonuses, baby brother!" She began to kiss Mark passionately, suddenly quite glad her date had canceled. With one hand she raked her nails across his brawny torso, with the other she tousled his sandy-colored hair.

She led a still-stunned Mark to the bedroom. She pushed him down on her down-quilt covered bed and began avidly devouring his cock. Her tongue twirled and swirled around the veiny cock, sucking and slurping, enticing moans and groans from her young stud, yet using all her sexual wiles to keep him from cumming just yet. "Melinda, oh fucccckkk baby, yeah, that's soooo fucking good ... ," Mark cried out as his lusty sibling worked her magic on his cock. Despite the fact that he knew this was wrong, Mark was loving every second of this blowjob.

She could hear the rain, lightning and thunder outside, and Melinda figured that there was no better way to spend a rainy evening indoors than by fucking. The added kink of fucking her well-endowed, studly baby brother made her pussy leak copious amounts of fluid.

It was Mark's turn to reciprocate her erotic attentions. He grabbed her wriggling body in his powerful arms and pulled her to him, plunging his face into her dripping cunt. He licked at it like a man starved, tasting her juices and kissing up and down her soft thighs. Mark had her cumming in minutes, hungering for more.

Mark didn't disappoint his kinky sister. He wrapped her legs around his head and began to fuck her, moving fast enough to incite passion, but slow enough to keep her senses inflamed. Melinda's little brother was obviously an accomplished lover, she wondered where he'd learned his skills. The incestuous duo fucked in perfect rhythm as they worked out their mutual passion.

Melinda suggested they change positions, and Mark agreed, smiling. She let him fuck her like a doggy-bitch, drilling his massive prick in and out of her cunt, occasionally swatting her ass as he fucked her, which she adored! "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard, my beautiful, big-cocked baby brother!!," Melinda yelled.

"You love your brother's cock, don't you bitch?," Mark hissed through clenched teeth.

"Fuck, yesssss, fuck my cunt, fuck my hot cunt, it's tight and wet, just for you Mark lover, fuckitfuckitfuckitfuckit!," Melinda screamed out.

She slammed her ass back at his pounding cock as the rain hammered her outside windows. Next time - and she knew there had to be a next time - she fucked her handsome brother, she'd let him fuck her ass, he'd made her that hot! "Come for me, lover-brother, come on sister's hot ass!," she mewled, and Mark pulled out and did just that. Melinda's own orgasm arrived just seconds later.

As the two shared another glass of wine, Melinda scratched his chest and cooed, "Well darling, it looks like my younger brother sure is good with his tools."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers