Laundry Time

Story Info
Son catches his Mother doing laundry naked.
3.6k words
4.48
209.2k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literarely
literarely
209 Followers

Daniel Simmons tried to shake off the shock that was filling his brain. Until twenty minutes ago this had been just another normal day. He got up, showered, drove to school all just as regular as could be. They had some sort of a threat at the school and were sending everyone home early. Since Daniel had already turned eighteen, he didn't have to wait for his mother or father as he could sign himself out and go home.

Daniel had been in gym class at the time, so he hadn't bothered to change out of his gym clothes, or shower since he would be heading straight home. Daniel jumped into his car and quickly realized that his boxers were bunching up beneath his gym shorts, so he removed them and slipped his shorts back up. It took Daniel fifteen minutes to drive home, and another three to collect his things and walk into the house. Setting his backpack on the floor, and removing his shoes, he pulled off his shirt and started walking past the laundry room toward the stairwell. As they say, timing is everything.

Daniel's mother, Gina, gets off of work every day at 1:30. Gina is a very organized woman, so she follows a daily routine schedule. Once home she gathers the dirty laundry from around the house and carries it down to the laundry room. Depending on how much there is she will sort it and then start a load before beginning to prepare dinner for her family.

On this particular Friday there was very little laundry to be done. Gina had worn a light colored skirt and blouse to work that Friday, and the laundry she had collected was all whites so she could wash her outfit along with it to fill out the load. Looking at the clock Gina knew that it would be 45 minutes before Daniel got home from school, so she had stripped down in the laundry room and started the load. Standing in the laundry room completely naked, Gina was reminded of just how much she had enjoyed being able to walk around the house naked back when she and her husband Dan were first married. Gina hated the restrictive feeling of clothing and so she would wear loose fitting items all of the time.

Baggy sweats and slightly oversized clothing masked the perfect figure that Gina possessed. At 5'9" she weighed just over 125 lbs with long legs (for her height) and perfectly perky 36 B breasts, and a tight toned ass. Gina had an aversion to water so she never went swimming; never even owning a swimsuit, so no one would have believed that the perfect body that now leaned over the washing machine, enjoying its vibrations, belonged to her. Gina had slipped into her own world thrilled by the sensations coursing through her body. Her hand had found its way between her legs. Timing is everything.

As Daniel's shock fogged brain slowly began to come alive, he instinctively grabbed his phone from his pocket, while intently trying to imagine who on earth the naked goddess in his laundry room was. Far too sexy to be his mother, Daniel had to get pictures to prove he wasn't losing his sanity. Zooming in on the perfect ass facing him he began to snap pictures. Her smooth sexy skin, running up her back, he could just make out how gorgeous her breasts must be from the "side-boob" that he was seeing. Daniel's cock had taken notice too and was now tenting out his gym shorts impressively as he snapped away, still wondering who this beauty was and why she was naked in his house. Suddenly she moved.

Gina was frantically rubbing her clit, feeling the familiar rush of a coming orgasm, when she sensed something behind her and began to turn. Daniel zoomed in tight as she moved, hoping to catch a quick look at her face, before he bolted into hiding. He snapped the picture even before his mind could comprehend what it had seen.

"MOM!!!???" he exclaimed once the image had processed in his mind, and his disbelief had overpowered his desire to remain quiet.

"DANIEL!" Gina screamed as she spun around and began trying to cover herself. "What are you doing home?"

"I uh, I..." Daniel stammered, but could not speak a comprehensible thought.

"Turn your back this instant, young man!" Gina exclaimed, "You shouldn't be spying on your mother this way."

Daniel turned away and as he dropped the phone to his side, he hit record video. He wasn't sure why he had done it. Daniel loved his mother and would never want to disrespect her, but he couldn't help himself. The vision of her perfect body was overwhelming him and overriding any sense of guilt he might have about filming his mother. He had to see more of her.

Gina looked around frantically for something to cover herself with, and could find nothing until she noticed the t-shirt that had fallen at Daniel's feet when he first saw her. Moving quickly she hurried forward to grab the shirt, keeping an eye on her son to make sure that he didn't turn around again. Gina reached down as she approached the shirt, and that was when she saw the phone in Daniel's hand.

"Were you taking pictures of me?" Gina nearly screamed.

Daniel jumped, not realizing his mother had gotten so close. Instinctively he turned toward her to defend himself.

"Um, sorta," Daniel began, "but honest, I didn't know it was you!"

"How could you not know," his mother yelled, "who else could it have been, the flipping laundry fairy?"

Gina was angered beyond the point of modesty now, and made no effort to cover herself while confronting her son.

"Give me that phone right now, young man!" Gina cried out as she advanced toward him.

Daniel could see the anger in his mother's eyes as he backed away from her quickly. He slammed into the back of the couch and tumbled over it. Rolling with the fall he landed on his hands and knees, as his mother darted around the couch to grab him.

"Mom, please calm down. I didn't mean to take pictures of you, but you looked so hot I couldn't resist." Daniel pleaded.

Gina heard the compliment in her son's pleading, she was hot? Did he really think so? She hadn't thought of herself as sexy for a long time. Her train of thought momentarily broken, and her pussy tingling for more attention, allowed Daniel the chance to rise from the floor. He had to get to his room so he could upload the pictures onto his computer, before his mom got a hold of the phone to delete them. They were at a bit of a stand-off, with each of them standing at one end of the couch. Just beyond the couch were the stairs and the safety of his bedroom.

Gina saw her son as his eyes darted back and forth between her nudity and the stairs.

"Don't you even think about it, Daniel" she growled, "just GIVE ME THE PHONE!"

Daniel pried his eyes off of his mother and stared down at the floor. Raising his phone slowly toward her, he watched until her right foot moved toward him. As she shifted her weight onto that foot, Daniel dashed for the stairs. His mother leaped over the couch, showing agility he never would have given her credit for, and caught him as he reached the halfway point of the stairs. Lunging forward Gina grabbed at her son and caught his shorts in both hands. Daniels momentum continued to carry him, even as his mother's weight pulled his gym shorts down to his ankles. Daniel tripped as his shorts fell and was sent sprawling into the upstairs hallway, landing on his still hard cock.

Daniel rolled to his side quickly as he landed, avoiding certain injury, but still leaving him dazed for a moment in pain. This was all the time that Gina needed to reach the top of the stairs and cut her son off from his room. The sprawl and subsequent roll had sent him past the doorway. Daniel came back up to his feet and saw that he was cut off. From where she stood, his mother could block him from both his room and the stairwell.

Gina watched as her son stood up, and was shocked at the sight of his cock. She had never seen a cock other than her husbands, and Daniel's looked as if it was twice as big. Instantly she felt her nipples stiffen, and her pussy once again reminded her of how close she had been to cumming, and of how badly she needed to. She couldn't take her eyes off of her son's youthful prick and caught herself imagining how it would feel. Shaking her head she returned her thoughts to the camera.

"There is nowhere left to run." Gina said quietly. "Just give me the penis... er, the pictures and let me delete them."

Daniel smiled at his mother's Freudian slip, noticing for the first time that her nipples were hard and her eyes were glued to his cock. He was desperately trying to think of how to salvage the pictures, as his mother took a step toward him. Daniel's back was against the wall, literally and nowhere to run except the master bedroom. The light went on in his head as he thought that. If he could make the bathroom off of his parent's room and lock the door, he could e-mail the pictures to himself and then let his mother delete them.

Daniel smiled at his plan, and his mother noticed it.

"Daniel, don't you do it." She said as she quickened her pace toward him.

Daniel bolted into the master bedroom and was part way across the room when his mother slammed into him. Gina's force sent them rolling into the bed. As they wrestled and rolled on the bed, Gina ended up straddling her son's stomach as she reached for the phone, held above his head. Arching his back off of the bed, Daniel grabbed his mother with his free hand and tried to roll her off to his right, but Gina clamped her legs behind her son's back and as he rolled her it was a simple matter for her to use their momentum and roll once more. Daniel's maneuver had backfired, and what's more Gina's counter move sent them sliding down into the cramped space between the bed and the wall. Only about 18" separated the bed and the wall, and as they went over they sank to the floor. Daniel had the wind knocked out of him as his mother crashed down on his abdomen, her legs still locked beneath him, and he lost his grip on the phone.

Gina heard the wind go out of her son, and saw the phone slip from his hand, and she was on it like lightning. Reaching forward she snatched the phone from the floor, pressing her breasts into Daniel's face in the process, and causing his erection to throb even harder. Gina raised the phone in triumph as she threw herself back into a sitting position.

"Yes!" She cried out in triumph, "Victory is mi...."

Suddenly the world stopped for both of them. Timing is everything.

As Gina flung herself backwards in the confined space, she was impaled on her son's stiff cock. Realization flashed through her mind as the phone, now forgotten, flew from her hand. Daniel's hands instinctively came forward and grabbed his mother by the waist as she sank down on him. Gina grabbed his wrists in a death lock, as her body began to quiver and spasm. Her legs sank down to the floor, becoming pinned between Daniel's body and the wall on one side and lodged between the bed frame and floor on the other. She had been on the brink of orgasm for so long, ignoring the illicit sensations of wrestling nude with her son and ignoring her exhibitionist desire to be seen naked and the taboo nature of the viewer. Gina's pussy had been primed by her fingers before Daniel caught her, and every move she had made since had only increased her arousal. Now with her son's cock filling her as she had never been filled, Gina knew that it would only take one thrust to send her world crashing headlong into an ecstasy she had never known. She could feel herself on the verge.

Daniel's eyes had sprung wide opened as he entered his mother, and now they sat motionless with eyes locked on one another.

"Oh god, mother!" he began before Gina cut him off.

"SHHH, baby! Don't speak, and for god's sake don't move." She said quietly.

"...but I didn't mean for this to happen," He pleaded, "but heaven help me it feels so good."

"Its okay baby," Gina's voice quivered as she spoke, "I know, I know it feels good, but it's so wrong and my legs are stuck between you and the bed and I can't get off of you."

"Just lay still for a minute, baby while I figure out how to get us out of this position." Gina continued.

Daniel's mind was exploding with the sensations of his mother's pussy on his cock. He could feel his heartbeat throbbing against her lips, as her heartbeat pulsed around his cock.

"I can't get my leg out from beneath the bed frame, because of your hips." She said quietly.

"Okay, well maybe if I..."

"No baby, don't move!" she pleaded, but it was too late.

Daniel shifted his weight to the side and turned slightly, causing his cock to withdraw and then re-enter his mother's wet hole. Daniel's movement and the way his cock filled and stretched his mother's pussy, was enough to send his mother over the edge. Gina screamed out as a tremendous orgasm engulfed her body. Her body began thrashing around in the confined space while her vaginal muscles clamped down and vibrated on her son's cock. Daniel had no warning as his youthful cock exploded inside of his mother, and set her off onto another series of orgasm. Gina had never cum so hard or so often in her entire life. Her hands still clung to her son's wrists, nails digging into his flesh as she danced in this nirvana of passion.

After several minutes, Gina's convulsions began to slow as she collapsed into a heap on her son's chest. Daniel wrapped his arms around her and bathed in her afterglow.

"Wow." He finally managed to say.

"I think that is a bit of an understatement, son." Gina managed weakly.

"I never imagined my first time would be like this." He replied.

Gina's ears perked up as her son said this, and she leaned up far enough to look into his face.

"Your first time?" she questioned, "You mean you've never... You're a virgin?"

"Well, I was." Daniel said sheepishly.

"Oh, Daniel, I am so sorry. This was no way to have a first time," Gina said quietly, "accidentally fucking your middle aged mother."

"Mom, it may have been an accident, but I am far from disappointed! I had no idea how sexy you were until today." Daniel replied.

"I have always thought that you were beautiful," Daniel caressed his mother's face as he said this, "and I love you more than anything I can imagine, and your age doesn't mean anything because, well let's just face the fact; you have such a magnificently HOT body. You really should wear clothing that shows it off a little better."

Gina blushed and kissed her son lightly on the cheek.

"Silver tongued flatterer." She teased.

Gina lay her head back down on Daniel's chest, enjoying the warmth of his body beneath her. Lost in thought Gina pondered the events of the last hour and their ramifications. She also pondered the feel of her son's hard cock wedged tightly in her pussy. As wrong as it was, she wanted to feel it again. Coming at last to a decision she leaned up and put her hands on Daniel's chest.

"As wonderful as all this is," she began, "help your old mother up, and come with me."

Daniel lifted her by the waist and slowly helped her to a standing position, and then struggled to stand up himself in the confined space.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"In here," Gina replied pointing to the master bathroom, "I need a shower, and it occurs to me that your first time isn't over just yet."

With that she leaned forward and kissed her son. She kissed him hard and deep, opening her mouth to him and tasting his tongue, as her hands snaked down his torso and found his rapidly hardening penis. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she turned and led him toward the bathroom. Gina reached in to the glass enclosed shower and turned on the water to a heavy warm spray. Her hand had never left her sons penis, and as they waited for the water to heat up, she kissed her way down her son's body until she was kneeling at his feet.

"No one can ever know about any of this! Deal?" she asked, stroking his cock gently as she stared up at him.

"I love you, mom! I would never share this with anyone!" Daniel responded tenderly.

With that Gina leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. She slid half of it in before she gagged and had to back off.

"Looks like I am going to have to brush up my skills to be able to fit this monster all the way into my mouth."

"Anytime you want to practice, Mom, just let me know." Daniel replied.

"Oh, Daniel, believe me I will." Gina said as she stood back up.

Leading her son by his cock she slowly backed into the waiting water.

"But right now, we need to give you a proper first time."

Gina's hands never left Daniel's cock as he rushed after her and pressed her back against the wall. His hands explored her body and breasts, as their mouth's joined in passion. As he squeezed her left tit and rolled the nipple between his fingers, his left hand snaked around her body to feel the beautiful ass that had started this all. Gina finally released her grasp on his cock and brought both hands up to his face. Breaking their kiss she leaned up and whispered into her son's ear,

"Fuck me Daniel, Fuck me now!"

Daniel's eyes went as wide as his smile, and he reached down and took her by the waist. Lifting his mother up, she braced her back against the wall and wrapped her legs around her son. Though Daniel was inexperienced, his mother was so horny, so ready, that he easily found her opening and pushed forward. Slowly he buried himself to the hilt inside of his mother's womb.

Daniel's pace was slow and steady. He never stopped exploring his mother's body even as he fucked her. As she had said, this was still his first time, and he wanted to remember every second of it, and make it last. He felt her legs begin to shake and plunged his cock deep into Gina as she came. Moaning, screaming and gasping for breath. She how forgotten how good sex could be after years of morning quickies, and celebratory sex for birthdays and anniversaries. Gina clung to her son as another powerful orgasm ripped through her, and she knew that sex from her husband would never be enough anymore. As wrong as this was she would find a way to continue fucking her son.

As her shaking subsided she whispered to Daniel to lie down on the floor of the shower. Daniel lay down and watched in awe as she lowered herself onto his stiff rod. Kneeling astride him, Gina began to ride her son with abandon.

"I love the way you made love to me just now." She smiled at her son. "But now my son, the time has come for you to be well and truly fucked."

With that Gina began clinching her muscles, allowing her vagina to pull n her son's cock as she rode him. To Daniel the sensations were unbelievable. His mother was milking his cock and Daniel was getting close to exploding.

"Oh god mom, I am going to come!" He cried out.

"Look at me Daniel." Gina said. "Look me in the eyes and give me you cum. Fill me with it."

Their eyes met, and they stayed lock onto each other as Gina slammed down on her son, and he erupted inside of her. The wicked feeling of her son's cum coating her womb made Gina orgasm again and staring into one another's eyes, their souls joined in an unbreakable bond. No matter what happened their sex would always belong to one another for the rest of their lives.

Epilogue:

Later that night, once Daniel's father was asleep, Gina slipped into her son's room. They shared a look at the pictures and video that he had taken earlier that day. Inspired, Gina posed for a few more shots before slipping back to her bed.

"Those will have to last you for the moment, young man." She told him, "But I wouldn't spend too much time with them tonight as you are going to need your sleep."

"Why is that?" Daniel questioned her.

"Because, my lovely boy, your father leaves for a weekend long golf tournament early tomorrow morning, and after you wash my back, you are going to help me shop for some new clothing. No sense hiding a body like this, I believe you said. And I haven't been to Victoria's for quite some time, but now that I have someone to be sexy for, I think we will stop in."

literarely
literarely
209 Followers
12