Laura's Birthday

Story Info
Interracial sex. D/s. No plot.
2.1k words
4.15
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

This is just sex. There is no plot. The person this was written for loved it. I hope you do as well.

*****

He grabbed Laura by the hair and pushed her to her knees, putting her mouth level with his hard cock.

Her friends, they would find it degrading that a woman with her career path or having children would not only do this without fighting, but that this act in itself was the most relaxing and most enjoyable part of her life.

The fact that Ron was a black man made it more enjoyable. She opened her mouth willingly; not that it mattered, as when her mouth opened even the slightest, Ron grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his cock all down her throat.

He spread his legs a bit for balance as he took both hands and placed them on her head, giving him more leverage to fuck her mouth, pushing his cock deep into her throat. Occasionally he would hold her head in place and leave his cock in her throat as she started coughing and choking. As the tears started coming down her face, he would pull back, smiling playfully at her before he continued to fuck her throat.

All the while, Laura looked up, completely relaxed with what seemed to be a smile around his thick black cock. She had the urge to reach down and play with herself, but he hadn't said that she could. She would wait for his instruction, knowing that it would make it that much more enjoyable.

After minutes of fucking her throat, Ron pulled out and moved towards the couch, stripping off his clothes. Laura remained on her knees, sitting and watching as he disrobed.

After stripping off his clothes, Ron sat on the couch. "Do a strip tease for me, my favorite slut."

The last word was music to her ears. She started swaying to the music in her head, knowing she was a good slut for him made her feel more desirable. She slowly removed her sports bra, revealing her lovely large breasts. She turned, giving Ron a great view of her ass, which she knew was Ron's favorite part of her. She bent at the waist, pushing her nice taut butt towards him as she pushed her shorts over her hips; resting them halfway over the globes of her ass. She swore she heard him gasp in appreciation.

She bent even lower, looking around herself to watch Ron enjoying himself as he stroked his spit covered cock. The shorts slid down to her ankles, then she stepped out of them. She stood there in nothing but a pink thong.

Laura turned to face him, her thumbs hooked into the sides of her thong. Before she could start to slide them down, Ron motioned for her to come to him.

Ron turned Laura around and slightly pushed on her back, letting her know that he wanted her bent over. As she bent, Ron pulled her thong down slowly, inching forward to slide his tongue along her ass. When he got the thong down to her thighs, he began teasing her asshole with the tip of his tongue. First, it made her move away slightly before instincts took over and she pushed back, giving his probing tongue access to her hole.

After he slid the thong to her knees, he used both hands and grasped her ass cheeks, spreading them wide and exposing both her holes, enjoying the hairlessness of her as he used this tongue to lick the drops of her juice as it started sliding along her slit. Laura's legs got weak for a moment before she regained her composure and relaxed, enjoying the attention that she received.

"Step out of your thong, slut."

Laura took a step forward, the thong sliding effortlessly to the ground. Ron stood up and pulled his shirt off. Then slowly took his pants and boxers off, his cock standing straight up, still wet with her spit, but with precum forming at the top of the cockhead.

Looking into her eyes, Ron told Laura, "Grab the couch."

Laura slowly walks over to the couch as she has done several times before. Bending at the waist, she reached over and grabbed the back of the couch, spreading her legs wide. Ron walked up behind her, and pushed two fingers inside her wet slit while pushing his thumb into her ass. Working his fingers in and out slowly, he heard Laura moaning in pleasure as her holes were being explored. She pushed back slightly, but not much as she knows that he loved teasing her.

Slowly, he slid his hand so that her holes were empty. Ron took his fingers and sucked the juices off them. He pushed the fingers into her asshole, wet from both her juices and his saliva. Laura shuttered briefly, then relaxed. She loved her ass being played with, almost more than vaginal sex alone.

Easing behind her, Ron took his cock in his free hand and started sliding it up and down Laura's slit. It was so wet that it almost instantly slid inside her pussy, causing both members to gasp audibly. Ron quickly pulled his hand from her ass and used both hands to grasp her hips, so that he could force himself to slowly ease into her waiting pussy. He held her still and pushed his throbbing cock inside her, as slowly as he possibly could so that he could enjoy every possible moment that he could.

Laura bit her lip. She both loved and hated this part of it. Part of her craved the long build up, making her legs get weak and her body ache with the anticipation. The other parts of her wished that he would grab her tighter and force his cock deep into her, making her scream as her pussy stretched around his cock. She wanted to be used, to be pounded, to be left sore and exhausted.

Ron started sliding his cock back and forth, his length seeming longer than his 8 inches, his girth almost feeling like a coke can. He gripped her hips tightly as he started building momentum. A few, short seconds later, he was pounding his entire length inside her, his balls slapping against her cunt lips, the sound echoing throughout the room.

He took his left hand off her hip and started slapping her ass as he called her his little white slut. The slapping of her ass was off rhythm of his balls slapping against her. He loved watching her ass jerk with each swat, the sharp intake of air and the sound of her joyous whimpers. He likes when they finish and he could see the red reminders on her ass.

A few minutes later, he eased out of her wet pussy. He reached up to her hair and pulled firmly. Laura loved having her hair pulled. She loved being controlled and moved; it helps her forget about her responsibilities and obligations.

Ron guided Laura onto the couch, putting her on her knees as he pushed her head down against the couch. Her ass was raised near the edge of the couch. He moved to the side, enjoying the view as he move behind her again. This time, with ease he slid inside her. He put his hands on her ass, spreading the cheeks wide. He naturally moved his thumbs towards her anus, taking a grip and spreading her asshole wide open.

He loved gaping her ass. He loved that she loved being used for sex; all three of her holes for his pleasure. He started off fast this time, slamming his cock into her pussy, balls slapping away as he pushed his cock in as deep as he can go before pulling out. He loved watching as his black cock would disappear into her wet, pink hole as he continue to drive his cock in and out of her.

She couldn't be quiet if she wanted. The pounding of his cock and the slapping of his balls caused her body to react. He abs contracted and her moans became louder the longer he kept at this pace. It took less than a minute for her to scream and moan at top volume, more than evident that she was about to cum. Ron took the queue and gripped hard as he kept his cock deep inside her, letting her hips buck and her ass push back as she came, her juices beginning to leak down her thighs.

As her climax began to subside, he started thrusting inside her again, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks as enjoyed the feeling of her flooded pussy as her juices started flowing. He loved how silky her cunt felt each time she came. It made him renew his vigor as he started pumping faster and harder.

Laura's screams and moans echoed in every corner of the apartment. It was feeding her frenzy, driving her to be more vocal as she felt and enjoyed the penetration of his thick black cock spreading her labia and bottoming out inside her. She loved not only the feeling of the cock inside her, but knowing that he was using her strictly for his pleasure. She wanted to be used, to lose her mind inside herself, inside this action.

She felt her legs spreading slightly more in order to allow him to penetrate deeper. She loved feeling the pain that came with the pleasure; his cock slamming deep against the back of her cunt, pounding and slamming hard into her, barely letting her catch her breath between screams and moans.

Ron slowed his action, somewhat to allow her to catch her breath, but mostly to keep his endurance for as long as he could.

He lifted her off the couch, heading towards the room. Laura wrapped her legs around him, feeling the head of his cock brush against her ass with every step. She tried to will herself lower to feel the thick head inside her again. She had to just wait a few more moments to feel it, as once he got against the wall of her room, her body was lowered on his cock. Ron felt her heels resting on his ass as her mouth opened, gasping as she felt the pleasure that she wanted. When her mouth opened, Ron kissed her deeply, feeling her breathing into him as she started clinching and bouncing on his dick.

He reached lower and teased her anus with her fingertips, feeling them slowly penetrate her as she lowered her body even more. Laura's body loved this; it yield easily to her holes being filled; her mouth with his tongue, her ass with his fingers and her pussy with the thickness of his cock.

Ron loved this too; loved felling her being filled with him. He loved the confidence of knowing that she was well pleased. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He summoned his strength once more and carried her to the bed.

He laid her on her back, her butt barely on the edge of the bed, as he grabbed her ankles and placed them on his shoulder. He positioned his cock against the opening of her pussy and started slowly fucking her again. He eased forward and looked down, watching the length of his black cock sliding into her wet hole.

This was it, he knew. A few more thrusts and he would cum hard and wouldn't be able to stop it. He looked up at Laura, who had already reached a hand between her legs and started playing with her clit. She felt the tell-tale throbbing that he was going to fill her again. This was her power, knowing that she would drain him of his cum. She knew that this is what he wanted from her and was more than glad to allow it.

He leaned forward with one final thrust. She felt him fill her pussy, stretching her walls, and bottoming out inside her. He pussy clinched in orgasm as she felt him stop. His cock was pulsing deep inside her as he let his seed fill her. She smiled knowingly that he was pleased.

Ron started working and out again, knowing he had only a few moments before his cock wasn't as hard as it currently was. He worked his cock in and out of her hole, trying to give her one more orgasm before he was done. He pushed her legs against her chest as he started working in and out as hard as he could. He was rewarded with her having another orgasm, coating his cock with her juices one last time before the evening was done.

Ron rolled Laura completely on the bed as he went into the restroom and showered. When he finished, he walked into the bedroom, kissing her on the cheek. As he told her goodbye, he also told her that he knew she was awake and to enjoy her shower and that he hoped he gave her exactly what she needed for her birthday.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers