Lauren Loves Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they reached their table, Del's cock was already feeling hotter and thicker. It was a relief to slide into the booth seat where the growing bulge in his pants was well hidden from view. Lauren slid in with him at the same time, and the two ended up sitting side by side.

They spent some time looking at the menu, but Del could barely concentrate. He finally set it aside and watched his daughter study hers, wondering if she was feeling as distracted as he. He studied her face, taking in the lines of her prettiness that never failed to get to him. Then his eyes drifted, settling on the plunging front of her dress where her full, shapely tits were nearly falling out of it.

Del gave his cock a squeeze under the table and admired his daughter's tits without a second thought. Lauren took a deep breath, pushing her boobs out further, but her father didn't miss the blush that was covering her face.

"Dad," she whispered without looking at him. "You're staring at my boobs."

She was blushing to the point her eyes were welling up, but the look on her face betrayed the pleasure her father's attention was giving her.

"I have news for you, sweetheart," he replied quietly. "So is everyone else. I've been staring at them pretty much constantly since my afternoon meeting. They're amazing. Besides, I got the idea you don't mind me looking."

"God, Dad, if you don't stop looking at them like that my nipples are gonna pop."

"Promise?"

Lauren's blush deepened while a smile formed on her supple lips. "I can't believe we're doing this," she said in a hushed tone.

"Neither can I, but I'm really glad we are."

Lauren slid closer to him in the booth, which only gave her father a better view down the well stretched top of her dress. When the waiter came back to take their order he couldn't keep his eyes off the voluptuous coed snuggling up to her father. She barely looked at him while Del felt a mixture of jealousy and pride all at once. As a father, he wanted to jump up and grab the guy for staring at his daughter's half exposed tits. But as a man, he was proud and enamored with the girl he was with.

By the time the waiter left them alone, Del's cock was beginning to heat up with excitement, but he was also consumed with curiosity. "So that whole thing about Roxanne telling you to send your pictures to some guy was just an excuse?" he asked carefully.

Lauren blushed and wouldn't look him in the eye. "Not exactly," she mumbled.

This only made her father even more curious. "So let me see if I understand," he said. "She teased you into taking the pictures, but then there wasn't a guy she thought you'd should send them to?"

"Also not exactly."

"Hmmm. Then there was a guy."

Lauren just nodded, still without looking up. Del couldn't help feeling a sharp pang of jealousy. He had to remind himself this was his own daughter. No matter how much she aroused him or how much any father might think no one is good enough for his daughter, feeling this possessive of her had to be the dumbest thing he'd ever done.

"Yes," she admitted quietly.

"And Roxanne got you to take those pictures for him?"

"Kind of. I mean, it was her idea at first, but then it was kind of fun."

"I see," her father said cautiously. "But then you just sent them to me instead, huh?"

"Umm, that's where it gets a little funny."

"A little funny?" he said suspiciously.

She didn't answer and just kept looking down. Del was determined to find out the rest, but he couldn't help staring down the top of her dress at the big, smooth orbs partially tucked inside it. She finally just nodded without saying anything.

"I'm not sure I understand," he pressed.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing," she replied.

Del started to feel bad for pushing her to say something she didn't seem to want to. He put his arm around her and pulled her close in an affectionate cuddle.

"It's okay, baby," he said. "You don't have to feel embarrassed about anything around me, okay?"

She wrung her hands in her lap for a minute and finally said, "It's you, okay? The guy is you, Dad."

The girl's statement made Del stop. Despite the highly unusual afternoon and evening so far it was the last thing he expected to hear. At the same time, his cock was quickly growing in his pants even though so many more questions were running through his mind.

"Does Roxanne know you sent those pictures to me?"

When the girl nodded yes, her father's cock pulsed harder even while he knew it was a dangerous idea.

"Before you say anything, she's the only one who knows how I feel. She's known a long time and I only told her because she told me some things about her and her dad."

Del didn't know when he ever felt more shocked and aroused at the same time.

"What about them?" he asked.

Lauren hesitated. "They're, umm, fucking."

"Damn," he muttered.

Then the waiter was delivering food to their table and the conversation cut off. He was barely interested in food now, but the two of them nibbled at their orders in silence for a little while. Eventually, Del took his daughter's hand and brought it under the table, placing it over the bulge of his rigid cock. She gasped in surprise, but her hand quickly formed over the shape of her father's bulge and started rubbing him lightly.

"And you got thinking we could have that kind of relationship?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, barely more than a whisper.

Del's cock was throbbing with excitement. He slipped his hand between his daughter's thick, warm thighs and felt her skin, pushing his hand up toward her pussy. As long they kept it under the table cloth, no one could tell what they were doing.

"You know that's a crazy idea, right?" he said as he pushed his fingers under her panties to feel her damp, perfectly smooth slit.

Lauren gasped softly, squeezing her father's cock through his pants.

"Does that mean it's a bad idea?"

"No, baby. It's nobody's business but ours."

"I can't help it. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby. So much."

He slipped his finger into his daughter's wet hole, fingering her as deeply as he could under the table. Lauren chewed on her bottom lip while he patiently fingered her until she uttered a muffled gasp and her pussy clenched at his finger with her climax.

By now their food was cold and Del signaled for the waiter. He took care of the bill as quickly as he could and escorted his beautiful daughter back outside to the car.

"Dad, you almost made me scream right in the middle of the restaurant," she told him after they got in the car.

Del smiled and started the engine. He pulled the car out of the parking and headed for home, but on the way he got an idea. Lauren looked at him curiously when he rerouted onto the freeway and headed into the city center toward the five-star hotel where his company put up people they did business with. She didn't say very much, but every time Del reached between his daughter's legs she dutifully spread them open and leaned back while he slid his fingers under her panties to finger her.

He didn't make her cum while they were driving, only keeping her wet and on the edge as much as he could. She reached over and felt his cock through his pants, keeping her hand there for most of the ride, but when they pulled into the parking garage they had to pull themselves together to go inside.

Del led his daughter toward the hotel lobby. He could tell she wanted to ask him what he was up to, but she didn't say anything and just followed his lead. When they got to the front desk, he booked a room under Mr. and Mrs. Lauren couldn't contain a slight gasp when he did, which drew a skeptical look from the clerk. Then they both showed their ID's. The clerk had asked to see Del's, but not Lauren's. They just wanted to show off that they had the same last name.

"I can't believe we did that," Lauren said when they got in the elevator.

Del laughed. "I don't really believe it, either," he replied.

When they got into their room, Del called for room service to send up some finger food and a bottle of champagne. Once it arrived, he poured two glasses and stood with the girl while they sipped their champagne and looked out the huge windows at the nighttime cityscape.

Del could hardly believe they were there. He put his free arm around his curvy daughter's waist, letting his hand rest on her hip. Lauren leaned into her father's body and he let his hand drop to the bare part of her thigh in back, sliding it up to her full, warm ass under her dress. Spreading his hand over her thickly rounded ass cheek, he affectionately squeezed and kneaded the girl's firm flesh. He caught the coy smile in her sidelong glance and squeezed her ass a little harder.

He could also see their reflection in the window mixed with the city lights at night. Del put his glass down and stood behind her. He reached around her and pulled the stretchy top of her revealing dress down to expose her heavily succulent tits. He caught her smile as he watched her reflection in the glass and then cupped her smooth globes in each of his hands.

Lauren sighed with pleasure, her nipples quickly responding to her father's fondling hands. Del's cock was quickly rising again, pressing into his daughter's shapely ass while he watched himself handling her tits in their reflection. He could see his daughter's eyes were twinkling with excitement.

"That's so hot," she said breathily. "It's like seeing us in a video."

The idea only made Del's cock pulse even harder against her ass. He kissed her neck and shoulders and continued feeling her warm tits, but finally moved his hands back toward where her dress was now bunched under her orbs. He pushed it lower, making it stretch over her curving hips as he pushed the skimpy garment all the way down her legs, leaving her in nothing but the tiny thong panties she was wearing underneath.

He stood back up and continued feeling her tits with one hand while cupping his hand over her barely covered pussy with the other. Her fabulous filled with a deep breath as he pressed his fingers firmly into the yielding pout of her mound. Her panties were wet wherever he touched them since she'd been oozing dew into them since the restaurant.

"Oh god, Daddy," she sighed, rolling her hips to grind her pussy into his grasping hand.

Del pulled at the flexible material of his daughter's thong, revealing her smooth mound. Then he squeezed his fingers firmly along her slit. The window reflected the image right back to them: a father's large hands caressing his daughter's tits and pussy at the same time. One glance at the girl's eyes in the window told Del she was just as fascinated as he was.

He fingered the girl's sensitive slit until she was moaning and rocking against his hand, but he stopped short of pushing a finger inside her. Instead, he took a moment to push her panties off and then admiring her naked reflection.

Stepping to her side, Del told the girl to undress him.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a smile.

They were both watching the reflection while Lauren unbuttoned her father's shirt, then pushing it off his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. She then knelt on the floor and began opening his pants, finally pulling them down along with his briefs. His enormously swollen cock bobbed and swaggered in her pretty face, and as soon as he stepped out of his pants she wrapped her hand around his shaft and started stroking him.

They both turned to look at the reflection of a young, incredibly voluptuous daughter kneeling on the floor as she skimmed her dainty hand along the aching shaft of her father's cock. Del sighed with pleasure. Lauren's stroking felt incredible on its own, but was heightened by their image in the window.

"Baby, that's so good," he groaned softly, savoring the girl's careful touch.

"That makes me happy, Dad," she smiled up at him. "I want you to like everything so much you'll just want more."

Del groaned, amazed by the sight of his daughter leaned close enough to begin licking the head of his cock, her tongue early exploring all around the ridge of his dome. She skimmed her hand toward the base of his shaft and ran her tongue thoroughly over the still exposed length of his cock. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Then she took his thick rod between her lips and sucked him in deeply, swirling her tongue while most of his shaft disappeared between her moist lips.

Her head began moving back and forth as she sucked his cock along with using her hand. Del's breath went deep and ragged from the raw pleasure of his daughter's hot mouth. He watched her directly for a while, then looked at their reflection in the window and watched her suck his cock in profile. It was almost like having a porn star for a daughter. He couldn't resist taking hold of her head and thrusting his cock back at her mouth.

After taking as much of Lauren's cocksucking as he could, Del finally pushed her off his cock and reached for her hands to guide back onto her feet.

"You're amazing," he said. Then he kissed her deep and hard. One hand was moving over her tits while the other slid between her legs. She was still stroking his cock at the same time, and he started backing toward the bed.

After his daughter lay back on the bed, Del spent a long time kissing her and fingering her wet pussy. She was soon rocking her hips, his fingers pumping rhythmically into her hole. He kept his fingers inside her as he began kissing his way down her body, pausing for a long time on her big, bare tits and sucking her swollen nipples into his mouth.

He finally made his way to the girl's wet, waiting pussy and began lapping his tongue around her clit and over the lips stretched around his pumping fingers. Lauren's tits heaved as her body filled with deep, sharp breaths. Her moans grew deep and husky while her father eagerly pleasured her dripping pussy with his fingers and mouth.

The girl's body shivered through at least two climaxes before Del pushed her legs up high enough to expose her puckered rimhole. Pulling his fingers out of her pussy, he massaged her rosebud a while before slipping one of his fingers into the snug grip of her asshole. The finger was thoroughly lubed with her pussy flow, and Del started to ease it in and out of her hole, gently fucking her ass with it while he continued lapping at her clit and fuckhole.

"Oh my god, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Lauren growled in response to her father's finger slipping in and out of her rim.

With his finger in her channel and her clit trapped under his mouth, Lauren's body rocked and shivered with another orgasm. Then Del backed off and positioned himself between his daughter's thick thighs. Gazing down at her, Lauren was the most amazing thing Del had ever seen. Her thick curves were ripe and just perfect to his eye. The shape of her pussy made his pulse beat harder by the second.

"Spread it for me, baby girl," he told her, his cock jutting straight forward and hard as a rock.

Lauren did just as he asked, reaching between her legs and spreading her slit open with her fingers. Del's cock was raging to be plunged deep inside that delectable hole.

"Good girl," he groaned. "Now take my cock in your other hand and let me watch you push it into your pussy, baby."

"Oh my god, Dad, are you always this dirty?" she gasped.

"Only with my beautiful daughter," he grinned.

Lauren giggled briefly, but then she took hold of her father's fat cock in her other hand and stuffed the blunt tip into her fuckhole. She was looking up at him with wide eyes, and when he started to push his long, thick cock deeper into her pussy she started to moan deeply.

Del started to pump his shaft in and out of his daughter's hole steadily, gradually picking up more and more speed as she rolled her shapely hips against him. He couldn't get enough of the way her weighty tits heaved almost violently to the lunging thrusts of his cock. After fucking her from an upright position for a while, Del leaned over and took her luscious globes into his hands, sucking at her nipples while he pumped his hips at her body as hard as he could.

Lauren was moaning and gasping, grinding her pussy greedily at her father's driving cock as she cried out through two more successive orgasms. Del's mind went blank as he felt the rippling clasp of his daughter's velvety slick pussy. When the cum burst and spurt from his cock deeply into her clutching hole he could feel the sensations of pleasure racing through his entire body.

They spent a long time kissing afterward, Del's cock still tucked inside the girl's luscious body. Finally, he got up and brought their champagne glasses to the bed.

They went to sleep in a cozy spooning position, and Del woke up to the feeling of his daughter's mouth on his cock. He was hard as a tree by the time he opened his eyes, and the beautiful young girl was gazing up at him lovingly, her supple lips encircling his cock, sucking and stroking his shaft until he filled her mouth with cum.

Del had room service deliver breakfast while Lauren got dressed and spent some time texting her friend, Roxanne.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to tell her about us?" Del asked cautiously.

"If anyone understands us it's Roxy," she smiled back. "She's really excited for us."

After that, Del called back down to the front desk and told them he wanted the room for the whole weekend. Lauren listened to him make the call with wide, excited eyes.

"I don't even know what to say," she sighed. "I never had a handsome lover take me away to a fancy hotel for the weekend before."

"I should hope not," Del countered with a frown. "But then, you never had a lover like your father before, either."

Lauren snuggled up beside him. "I'll never need anyone else," she said. "But I will need something else to wear if we're going to spend the whole weekend."

"In that case I guess we'll just have to go shopping. But as long as we're here in the room, you really don't need anything to wear at all."

Lauren was smiling from ear to ear. Then she took her dress back off, letting her father enjoy seeing her naked. Besides, it didn't look like they were going to go out anytime soon.

12