Lauren's Hot Date

Story Info
She enjoys being a girl, especially with a hunky boyfriend.
5k words
4.58
133.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers

When Lauren woke up on Friday morning, her long blonde hair was tousled across her pretty face and her ruffled teddy was twisted around her breasts. She brushed her hair back, adjusted the nightie and smiled. Although the long hair and frilly garment were sometimes nuisances, she really liked the feelings of femininity they gave her. As the show tune went, she enjoyed being a girl.

She didn't lie in bed very long because her cock was hard with morning wood and she had an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Lauren sat on the toilet and relieved herself. In the days, when she was still named Lee and was trying to be the man that her anatomy said she was, Lauren had stood to urinate but she was now going all out as a woman. Besides the way she used toilets and which rest rooms she chose, this meant allowing her blonde hair to grow long and cascade down her back and wearing only the most feminine of garments.

After breakfast and her morning ablutions, Lauren carefully applied her makeup and dressed herself in some of those garments. This included a lacy bra and matching panties from Victoria's Secret, a lace-trimmed white blouse and a green mini-skirt that showed off her long, smooth legs and tight curvy ass to the best advantage. At her job in the bank, her tall slim figure and beautiful face earned the usual admiring glances from male employees and customers, and more than a few envious looks from some of the women. None of the people there know of her previous life as a man, and she wants to keep it that way.

Her boyfriend knows, of course, and he recognizes her for the woman that she is. Her oldest friends, both male and female, know too, and they have no problem thinking of her as all woman. Part of this is because she is such a beauty and part is because there are no vestiges of masculinity that can be readily seen. Her family members have accepted the change, some grudgingly, and their cards and letters are addressed to "Lauren Seymour" although sometimes the letters start out "Dear Lee".

As she went through the routine work of that day, Lauren's thoughts were on her boy friend and the good times they would have together that evening. There would be dinner, followed by dancing, and the best part would be when they would make love in her bed. In the morning, there would be more love-making, followed by a very pleasant brunch in a nice restaurant. She could actually feel her own lustful stirrings at the thought of what his cock would be doing for her in a few more hours.

His nickname has been Rocky ever since his childhood and he much prefers that over his given name of Leslie. He is big and strong, a former player in the National Football League and currently the high school gym teacher and coach of the football team. These two avocations keep him in condition almost as good as when he was putting his head down and plowing through defensive linemen. His fifty-two years make him more than twice as old as Lauren, who is 21, and that's fine with her.

While still a teenager, she was forced to accept the fact that she was a woman, albeit one born into a male body. She not only accepted it, she took steps, both medical and personal to change it. Hormone treatments, combined with depilatories where needed, gave her a soft, smooth skin. They also resulted in small but shapely breasts and a surprisingly curvaceous ass, but they could do nothing about her balls and cock, and surgery to do anything about them would be painful and prohibitively expensive. After a period of letting her hair grow long and wearing makeup and women's clothing, she finally built up enough confidence to date men.

The first young man, who had been attracted by her lovely face and figure, was repelled and angered after learning of her male sex organs. When she told him of them, being honest and upfront from the start, he came close to inflicting violence on her. Even though he didn't quite do so, his threats and insults were bad enough, leaving her in tears and shaking her self-confidence. The results of her second and third attempts to date young men were almost duplicates of the first. Lauren decided she needed to change her tactics. She was a woman; she knew it, and if those young punks couldn't see the truth, that was their loss.

She began dating men who were much older, even old enough to be her father. Second only to her decision to live her life as a woman, this was the best thing she ever did for herself. For one thing, they tended to have more money and could show her a better time but that was very minor. Far more important was their acceptance of her as the person she had become. She was always honest with them, telling anybody who showed interest that she was a T-Girl. If they didn't know what that meant, she explained it clearly, and the consensus was: "Well, you may have started out as a man but you're damn sure a woman now, and a really beautiful one at that."

The older men treated Lauren as a lady in public and later, in bed together, they treated her as a woman. Although she was lacking the primary female sex organs, none of her partners ever felt deprived. Her mouth got their cocks stiff and her pussy, what most people might have called her ass, provided some of the best fucking they had ever gotten. When she had been Lee, she had masturbated like hundreds of millions of other boys, and that was still the way she expected to climax. To her happy surprise, most of the men she had started dating wanted to fondle and stroke what they usually called her clit, as they strove to achieve simultaneous orgasms.

All the men in Lauren's life have always regarded her with love and respect but her favorite is Rocky. Although muscular and hairy, he is gentle and caring and treats Lauren the way a lady deserves to be treated. He brings her flowers, opens doors for her, helps her with her coat and does all the other courtly things that many men don't think about and that some women would describe as sexism. Besides his chivalry, he is a knowledgeable and considerate lover, truly enjoying the foreplay that always brings her close to ecstasy before carefully inserting his cock and slowly bringing them both to the happy end of their journey. He is also a virile man and they usually reach that destination at least twice at night and again in the morning.

At seven o'clock, as promised, Rocky rang the doorbell and identified himself through the intercom. When he knocked on her door, Lauren let him in and they greeted each other with an eager embrace and kisses that started out to be affectionate and quickly became passionate. They both knew they were going to end the evening in bed together and were already working toward that extremely pleasurable goal.

"Lauren, you seem to get more beautiful every day," Rocky told her when he finally took his tongue out of her mouth. "I've been counting the seconds all day until I would finally get to see you again."

"Oh, Rocky. How you go on." It was the truth, though. Rocky was truly smitten with the lovely young T-Girl.

Lauren had changed her clothes to a longer and fuller skirt for the evening and a darker blouse. Rocky held her wrap for her, as is his wont, and escorted her to his car, where he opened the door for her. Dinner at her favorite restaurant was an extremely enjoyable meal, as the two of them talked of their days' work and observations. The wine and roast beef and salad were excellent, as they had expected.

Dancing and a few drinks followed, and Lauren demonstrated one of the reasons for wearing the fuller skirt. She enjoyed twirling around the floor with Rocky, joyfully swinging her hair about her face and shoulders and showing off her long, beautiful legs. Most of the men in the night club envied Rocky for the beautiful woman in his company, and many of the women resented that such a handsome older man should be accompanied by a woman who was so young and lovely.

Neither Rocky nor Lauren cared about other people and, when the band began playing slower tunes, the second reason for the looser fitting skirt came into play. With her delightful body pressed against him, especially knowing what they were going to be doing soon, Rocky started becoming aroused. Lauren felt his burgeoning erection and smiled up at him. Her own arousal, as she felt his stiffening cock and thought about the pleasure it would soon be giving her, caused her clit to start to stiffen. The lights were dim and romantic but, if anybody had been interested enough to look closely, they might have seen the tenting in his pants. However, they would not have seen the corresponding bulge in her skirt.

Although they were enjoying the dancing and the music, both knew that much greater pleasures awaited them at her apartment. After one unusually intimate number, Rocky smiled down on his partner. "Ready to leave?" he asked.

She smiled back and nodded her head, Rocky settled the tab and they walked, hand in hand, to his car. On the drive to her apartment, Lauren's hand was on his leg some of time, but mostly it reached inside his pants and fondled his stiff cock. Just before her mouth would have replaced her hand, they arrived at their destination.

The apartment complex allocates two parking spaces to Lauren, as it does to all its tenants. Rocky parked in the one she was not using and they hurried to her door, both of them eagerly anticipating what they would be doing in a few minutes. She pulled down the covers on her bed and they lay there kissing, their tongues caressing each other and their hands caressing each other's bodies until Lauren broke off one kiss and sat up. They had left the bedroom lights on. Although there is something to be said for the romantic darkness, they both preferred being able to see each other while they made love.

"Excuse me, Sweetheart," she said in her most siren-like voice. "Let me slip into something more comfortable." The line was a cliché but it never failed to bring a smile to both their faces and it accurately described part of what she wanted to do.

In the bathroom, Lauren stripped off all her clothing and critically examined her breasts in the mirror. They were still growing, albeit slowly. The wonderful man waiting for her loved them the way they were but he would love them even more after they had reached their full size. The transparent, silky negligee she had picked out that morning was hanging by the mirror, and she put it on. There were matching panties but she left them on the hanger and prepared her body for the incredibly pleasurable activities that she knew would soon be starting.

She knows how much Rocky likes to eat her pussy before impaling her with his cock and she wanted to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Using baby wipes, Lauren thoroughly scrubbed every place between her ass cheeks where he would be putting his tongue, almost sterilizing her skin. She doesn't like any unpleasantness either. When she returned to the bedroom, she was ready for what she considered the best part of the evening. Lauren likes dining out and dancing but she loves fucking, especially with Rocky, more than anything else.

He was lying on the bed, a pillow under his head and many others piled up beside him. They both knew what those additional pillows would be used for. In her absence, he had also changed his attire and was wearing only his boxer shorts. He wasn't entirely wearing them, either, because his hard, thick cock was sticking through the fly. Rocky and Lauren smiled when they saw each other, and she knelt on the bed next to him, taking his erection gently in her fingers.

They didn't need much more foreplay than what they had been doing with each other on the dance floor, but Lauren kissed his lips, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Rocky responded happily and they spent several minutes with their mouths pressed together before she began trailing kisses down his torso, pausing to lick both his nipples. She is very attracted to his broad shoulders, hairy chest and bulging muscles, but the part of his physique most alluring to her is lower on his body.

As part of their normal love-making, Lauren likes to remove Rocky's shorts, and she did so now, pressing his cock against his belly to work the waistband over it. After he had raised his ass to let her remove them, she pulled the shorts all the way down, and off his feet and tossed them onto the floor, leaving Rocky naked. His cock had sprung back, bigger and harder than ever, and she held it in her fingers again and licked the head and around the ridge.

Lauren shifted her knees and leaned over the naked man, putting one hand on the opposite side to support her weight. She lowered her face again until her lips were once more at the head of his cock. This time, she opened her mouth and slowly enveloped his erection until the tip was pressed against the back of her throat. She closed her lips firmly on the shaft, delighting in the feel of his thick roundness. Her tongue laved the entire length that was in her mouth, relishing the way the smooth, tightly-stretched skin felt. Slowly, she bobbed her head up and down a few times, caressing Rocky's cock with her tongue and lips.

As much as they enjoyed what Lauren was doing with her mouth, they both knew it was no more than foreplay. After those few strokes, she raised her head and smiled at her reclining man.

"My turn now," he announced and Lauren lay down where he had been, with the same pillow under her head.

This time it was Rocky who leaned forward over his partner's body. While Lauren cupped her breasts for him, his tongue fondled first one of her nipples, then the other. Although they are small, her pink nubbins were very hard and sensitive and she could feel pleasure swirling through her body from his touch. He held his face so she could watch as his tongue caressed her, sometimes with broad strokes and sometimes with short jabs, using just the tip. From the visual treat and, especially from the tactile sensation, her excitement mounted from its already high level.

Lauren continued to watch as Rocky drew one of her breasts into his mouth and started to suck on it. As he sucked, his lips formed a seal on her supple flesh and his tongue continued to caress her nipple and areola. More and stronger thrills coursed through Lauren's body as his mouth switched back and forth between her twin beauties. After several minutes of the intense pleasure, Rocky started licking and kissing his way down the creamy skin of her belly.

He stopped when he reached her blonde pubic hair. Although Rocky has always thought of Lauren as a beautiful and sexy woman, he is aware that what they call her clit, or front clit, is anatomically a cock. Later, he would stroke her clit, bringing her to a climax, but he still draws the line at sucking or licking her there.

Rocky raised his head and leaned back on his haunches. Lauren knew it was time to move on to even more pleasurable play and she got to her knees and piled the extra pillows in the middle of the bed. There was also a package of condoms and a tube of Aquaglide there and she placed them beside the pillows where they would be ready when needed. After everything had been arranged in the desired position, she knelt in front of them, her knees wide apart, and leaned forward so the pillows were supporting her upper body. Lauren felt the bed shake as Rocky got back on it and moved to be directly behind her, with his knees between her legs.

After he had flipped the bottom of her negligee onto her back, she felt Rocky's hands on the upper part of her ass cheeks. Lauren reached back to take hold of the lower part. Between their efforts, they gently spread them so he could start eating her pussy the way they both love so much. A shiver of pleasure shot through her when she felt the tip of his tongue at the top of her cleft. Many more shivers followed, multiplying in their intensity as he slowly licked his way down the inside of her cheek. On her ultra-sensitive skin, she could feel his tongue slowly caressing her, followed closely by his heavy breathing.

"I love that," she murmured. "Please don't stop." He didn't answer, nor did she want or expect him to, because that would have interrupted the blissful sensations they were both feeling, but they both knew he had no intention of stopping.

Before Rocky started eating Lauren out, he had paused to admire what they always thought of and spoke of as her pussy. It is truly a thing of beauty, with the ivory skin of the inside of her cheeks, surrounding the slightly darker puckered area, which frames her delightful pink rosebud. He knew and appreciated how she had meticulously cleaned herself there just before coming to join him in bed. As lovely as her pussy is to look at, however, he received even more pleasure from the way it felt to his tongue and lips as he licked and kissed the incredibly soft and satiny skin inside her cheeks.

His tongue slowly meandered downward, covering everything, until he started feeling the puckered area, which he avoided, as he continued down to her crotch. Lauren arched her back to give him even better access to where they both wanted his tongue to go and he licked the entire area between her scrotum and her adorable rosebud that they knew would be the ultimate object of his pleasuring mouth. Still advancing slowly, his tongue lovingly stroked its way up the equally divine inside of the other cheek, once again avoiding the puckered area.

The incredibly pleasurable sensation of Rocky's caressing tongue caused Lauren to start to move involuntarily in order to receive the full benefit. Besides arching her back, she started pushing against the pillows and toward the giver of so much pleasure. When Rocky had been licking her crotch, his nose had been pressed against her rosebud, a hint of what was yet to come.

"Oh, Rocky," Lauren sighed. "That feels so good. I love what you're doing back there."

She loved it even more when his tongue reached the top of her cleft, where it had begun, and started down the middle. Once again it turned when it reached where the puckering begins but this time his tongue caressed that area, as if defining a target with her precious rosebud in the center. When his tongue paused again just above its ultimate target, Lauren shivered in anticipation.

She didn't have long to wait because, as she knew, Rocky was enjoying this part of their love-making as much as she was. When she felt his tongue slowly laving downward, the pleasure was so intense that her hips started swiveling, thrusting her knees, like pistons, into the mattress. His tongue slowly traveled up over the same spot, sending even more thrills of delight coursing through her body.

"Lick my pussy! Keep licking me!" she interrupted her moans of pleasure to urge.

No exhortation was needed. Rocky's tongue continued its wet caresses, sometimes licking up and down on her eager rosebud and sometimes from side to side. Lauren's clit was fully erect and her whole body writhed from the intense pleasure she was getting. Her legs continued to alternate driving into the mattress as she rocked back and forth on the bed. She pushed against the pillows to fuck her pussy back against the tongue that was driving her toward ecstasy. The best part was when Rocky's fingers pulled her rosebud slightly open and squeezed the tip of his tongue inside. That part of his body was too soft and blunt to truly make a penetration but they both knew he had another organ that could and would.

As blissful as she felt from what Rocky's tongue was doing, Lauren knew that even greater delights still lay ahead and she became avid to experience them. Her hand delved under the pillows and found the condoms and the Aquaglide and she handed them to the man who was kneeling behind her. He accepted them and leaned back. Seconds later, Lauren heard the packet being torn open and the slight squeaking as Rocky rolled the condom onto his cock. She couldn't become pregnant, of course, and neither had any concern about contracting AIDS or any STD's from the other. Lauren insisted on the condom because, after they had cum for the first time, she relished licking and sucking the semen from Rocky's cock, and would use her mouth to prepare him for more fucking.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers
12