Lauren's Little Sister is a Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I forgot my man is hurt. Time to fulfill my promise from earlier." She whispered.

Pulling his boxer-briefs down his thighs, she spent the next twenty minutes eagerly bobbing her pretty head on Scott's penis. Her soft and wet mouth had him eventually twitching and breathing heavy and he warned her that he was going to cum soon if she didn't stop. Usually, at night, Lauren blew him as foreplay to get him hard and lubed for sex, wanting her pussy filled with his cock. Solo blowjobs were typically a daytime thing for them. Tonight, however, she just winked at him as he warned her and sped up. Her tiny hands stroked him, and her lips slid down him repeatedly until he jerked his hips upwards and sprayed his load in her mouth. Her cheeks ballooned upwards like a chipmunk as her mouth filled up with spunk, but she kept it all inside and swallowed it down greedily.

"How's that for a reward?" She asked.

"Incredible." Scott replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"Good thing I waited to brush my teeth." She laughed.

Lauren slid Scott's underwear back into place and tucked his softening cock back in with a final kiss on the tip. Bouncing up from the bed, she disappeared into the hallway to go brush her teeth and reappeared shortly after, her breath smelling like mint. Scott pulled his girlfriend up against him, wrapping his arms around her to rest on her stomach and they were both asleep soon.

"Hey, wake up, ya bum."

Scott opened his eyes and looked up, blearily. Lauren was shaking his shoulder. As he shook the grogginess from his head, he noticed she was already dressed, and her hair was damp so she must have just showered.

"About time." She said. "Thought you were hibernating or something."

"What time is it?" he asked, sitting up and pulling on a pair of shorts.

"Just after nine. The kiddie caravan just took off for the water park, so the bathroom is no longer a zoo."

"Okay. Let me get showered and changed."

Twenty minutes later, they walked downstairs. Leah was sat on a bench by the door, on her phone. She looked up as they approached.

"You two ready?"

"Yep." Lauren answered. "Off we go. Should we just go to town or drive into Los Angeles, Leah?"

"LA? No, thank you." Leah responded. "It's going to be packed with people on break. We can just go to the mall or something."

The 'town' as Leah had called it on the drive over there would have been called a city back in middle Pennsylvania. Scott was surprised by the lack of traffic or people around, despite the size it. Even the large shopping mall's parking lot was fairly empty.

"Where is everyone?" he asked.

"Most people around here leave town for spring break." Lauren explained. "They either head into Los Angeles or to the beach towns or north California. Or they just go somewhere exotic and tropical. Trust me, when it's not a vacation time, this place is a nightmare with traffic and people."

Scott followed the two girls into the mall. It was the largest he'd ever been in, though his references of comparison were decidedly much more rural. They meandered in and out of stores for much of the afternoon. Scott mostly just trailed along as the girls looked in shop windows at clothes and such. It was not quite what he would call fun, but he didn't complain. They ate lunch at the food court around noon before continuing with the quest.

"Ooo, I love this store." Leah said, pointing to some clothing boutique they were approaching.

"Yeah, me, too." Lauren agreed. "Scott, let's go in this one."

She turned to look at Scott and must have read the expression on his face because she burst out laughing.

"Wow, you look thrilled." She laughed. "I'm sorry for all the clothes shopping. Not exactly a 'guy thing'. This'll be the last store and then we'll find something else to do."

Scott's spirits lifted at the prospect of an end to his suffering and he went behind them into the store. He absentmindedly scrolled through his phone as the girls picked at outfits and such, oblivious to what they were getting but he looked up as they called him over a few minutes later.

"We're going to try on some outfits." Lauren explained. "We need your opinion on them."

They ushered him into the changing area. Scott looked around, a bit nervous about going into the female changing area but there was nobody in the store other than a bored teenage clerk, so he shrugged and just followed. Lauren and Leah had already entered two of the changing cubicles and were getting dressed. He sat in a plastic chair that was against the wall and pulled out his phone again. Occasionally, either Lauren or Leah would emerge wearing some dress or shirt and he would be required to give his opinion. He didn't quite understand how his opinion was worth anything, because he didn't know anything about fashion, but he just kept saying 'Yes' And 'It looks nice' and that seemed to satisfy them. Lauren came back out again and asked him about some designer tank top, and he gave his standard reply.

"I don't know." She frowned. "I like the design, but the color doesn't really accent my skin tone. I wonder if they have it in a different color."

Scott just blinked as she strode out and into the store in search of a different colored shirt before returning to his phone.

"What do you think about this one, Scott?" came Leah's voice as she came out of the cubicle.

Scott looked up and nearly choked. Leah was standing a few feet in front of him wearing a bikini. A tiny bikini. The top was colored like the fur of a tiger and consisted of some strings and two fairly small triangles of fabric that showed off most of her cleavage. The bottoms were the same tiger fur color scheme and likewise left just as little to the imagination.

"Leah!" he finally got out.

"I like the way the top looks," she said, cupping her boobs and pushing them together. "but what do you think about the bottoms? Do they make my butt look good?"

She turned around so that her rear was facing him and bent over slightly in an ass-popping pose. Scott just stared, unsure of what to do.

"Well?" Leah asked. "What do you think?"

"I...I don't think you should be trying on something like that for me." He stammered.

Scott was still frozen with his eyes locked on the tiny bikini bottoms that showed off her toned and athletic butt. He could feel his cock hardening against his will as Leah began to slightly sway her hips, teasingly, but he couldn't tell if it was on purpose.

"Oh, c'mon, Scott. I just need to know if you think it looks good. Lauren's not even here right now."

"It looks fine." Scott finally averted his eyes and gave a standard response.

Leah turned to face him and crossed her arms, pushing her tits up and spilling more cleavage out of the cups.

"I need an honest opinion, Scott." She complained.

"I said they look fine." Scott repeated, still averting his gaze.

Leah sighed and began walking towards him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, nervously, as she approached.

"I'm just getting your honest reaction." She said, innocently.

She stopped just in front of him and bent over, her hand reaching out to his lap. Before he could react, her tiny hand was feeling around the crotch of his pants. It only took a second before her fingers found his rock-hard erection trailing down his right pant leg. She grasped onto his cock through the fabric before he could slap her hand away, terrified. She smiled down at him with a satisfied look.

"So, you DO like them." She smirked. "That's good. Thanks, Scott."

She turned and walked provocatively into the dressing cubicle, shutting the door behind her. A minute later, Lauren returned with a new shirt in her hand.

"They had it in blue so I'm gonna try this one instead." She said.

Scott just mumbled something unintelligible as she closed the door. He was still in shock. He couldn't believe what had just transpired between Leah and him. And to make matters worse, his dick was still uncomfortably hard and being constrained by the tight fabric of his jeans. He willed it to go soft as the pattern of him being shown outfits resumed. However, whenever Leah came out, no matter what she was wearing, he couldn't help but picture in that tiny, sexy swimsuit. She seemed to know it as well because her eyes sparkled with amusement and that little smirk never left her lips whenever she came out.

After what felt to him like a million years, the two sisters had enough of trying on clothes and they all left the changing area. On the way out through the store, they passed by the small lingerie section of the store. Leah stopped by one of the mannequins that was sporting a very hot and revealing matching bra and panties. They were red, lace, and nearly sheer other than the parts that covered the important bits.

"Hey, Lauren, what do you think about this?" Leah called to her sister.

Lauren turned and raised an eyebrow when she saw what Leah was looking at.

"What do I think about it? I think it's very sexy." She answered.

"Should I get it?" Leah asked.

"Why? Unless you magically found a new boyfriend back in the dressing room that I don't know about, you don't have anyone to wear them for." Lauren laughed.

"Yeah, well...you never know." Leah said.

Scott could swear she glanced in his direction when she said that, but it was so fast and miniscule of a movement, he figured he had misread it. Leah lingered by the mannequin for a few more seconds before following the two of them to the cash register to check out and leave the store. A couple minutes later, as they were walking back through the mall, Leah suddenly stopped and patted her pockets. Lauren stopped.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I think I forgot my phone back at the store." She sighed. "I've gotta go get it or dad will kill me."

"All right, we'll come with you."

"No, no, no." Leah said, quickly. "You two go ahead. I'll meet you back at the car in a couple minutes."

"Okay, if you're fine with that." Lauren said.

She took Scott's arm and they walked to the exit and through the parking lot. Leah came running up to the car a few minutes later, her bags bouncing on her arms, and slid into the back seat, breathless.

"Did you find it?" Lauren turned to her sister.

"Did I find it...? Oh! Yeah, I must have left it in the dressing room when I was trying on clothes." Leah said.

"What were you doing with your phone out in there? Taking naked selfies?" Lauren teased.

"So what if I was?" Leah responded, blushing.

"Yeah, I bet." Lauren laughed. "So, what are we going to do now? Scott, what do you want to do?"

"Hmm?" Scott shook out of his daydream. "Oh, I don't care."

"Gee, thanks for that helpful input." Lauren sarcastically responded. "Leah, what about you?"

"Oh, I don't know, either." Leah answered. "Why don't we just go back home and use the pool or the hot tub."

"The hot tub sounds nice right about now." Lauren agreed.

"You both realize it's about ninety degrees out right now, right?" Scott asked.

"I could go in the hot tub in any weather." Lauren said.

"Same." Leah said. "Plus, I can try on my new swimsuit."

"Then it's settled. Back to the house, Scott."

Shrugging, Scott put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot. Lauren gave him directions from the passenger seat to get them back to the house.

"Meet downstairs in five, okay Leah?" Lauren called, as she hurried to the house ahead of the two of them.

"Okay." She called back.

Scott followed his girlfriend upstairs to her room and sat on the bed as she changed, admiring her body as she got undressed and pulled on her swimsuit. She frowned when she stood back up and saw him just sitting there.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Why aren't you changed yet?"

"Um, I didn't bring a swimsuit." He admitted.

"Seriously?" Lauren sighed. "Who doesn't pack a swimsuit on a vacation? Never mind. I'll grab one of my dad's."

She hurried from the room and returned a couple minutes later with a pair of navy swim trunks.

"Here." She tossed them to Scott, who caught them.

"They look a little small for me." He said, holding them up.

"Oh, it'll be fine." Lauren waved her hand. "We're gonna be sitting in a hot tub, not trying out for the Olympic team."

"Okay, if you say so."

Scott got undressed and pulled on the swim trunks. True to his suspicions, they were pretty small on him, especially around his muscular thighs.

"Jesus, it feels like I'm wearing a straight jacket on my crotch." He grumbled, pulling at the tight material to try to get some space for his balls.

"Oh, I don't know. I think it makes your butt look good." Lauren purred, giving him a little swat on the rear.

She laughed and danced out of reach before Scott could return the gesture. Grinning, Scott chased her around the bed. Quickly catching his giggling girlfriend, he bent her over the mattress and spanked her ass until she finally gave in and begged for mercy. Scott relented and rubbed her ass soothingly, pulling her to her feet.

"All right, you win, cowboy." She rolled her eyes. "Let's just go already."

Leah wasn't downstairs yet when the two of them arrived. Lauren looked around and shrugged.

"She probably is on the phone or something." She guessed. "Let's just go out. She'll be out soon."

She led Scott out the backdoor and to a small pavilion that Scott hadn't noticed before off to the side of the pool area. It was enclosed in tinted glass walls to keep the sun out, so he hadn't seen that it was actually a hot tub inside. Lauren opened the glass door and Scott followed her inside. It was a plush room. The floor was glazed hardwood and there were a couple benches to place your things while you soaked. Another large television was hanging from the wall on one side of the room.

"Man, your dad really likes his sports." Scott noted, gesturing at the flatscreen.

"Oh, yeah." Lauren laughed. "You two should get right along."

She pressed a couple buttons on the control panel and the internal jets fired up, making the surface of the water bubble and roil. Lauren stepped in gingerly and climbed down into the tub. She sighed and closed her eyes, sinking into one of the seats, a smile on her face. Scott followed suit and climbed in across from her. He still thought it was too hot outside for hot tub weather, but he did have to admit that it felt nice and that the jets felt incredible against his back. Lauren opened an eye and looked over at him.

"You want something cool to drink?" she asked, sensing that he probably wasn't as cold-blooded as her.

"It's fine, don't get up or anything." He assured her.

Lauren just shook her head and floated over to the adjacent side of the hot tub. Lifting a hidden panel built into the rim of the tub, she reached down inside. When her arm reappeared, she was holding a beer, still smoking with frost. Scott stared in surprise and took the offered bottle.

"There's a beer fridge in your hot tub?" he asked.

"Yeah, my dad likes the finer things." She chuckled, grabbing one for herself and shutting the lid.

She pointed at something next to him and Scott realized there was a metal bottle opener attached to the side of the tub. He took her beer from her and popped open their beverages, dropping the caps outside onto the floor. Leaning back in his seat, Scott took a big swig of the cool, refreshing liquid.

"Oh, here comes Leah." Lauren noticed, gesturing with her bottle.

Scott turned as Leah opened the door and nearly spat out his mouthful of beer. She was wearing the same tiger-striped bikini from their encounter in the dressing room earlier. Forcing himself to swallow down the beer before he spit it out in the water, Scott slid deeper beneath the surface, praying that his face didn't look as red as it felt.

"Jeez, that's the swimsuit you bought?" Lauren asked, taking in the tiny attire.

"Yeah, it's cute, isn't it?" Leah said, doing a little twirl to show off the outfit.

"Yeah. So cute that mom would die if she saw you out in that." Lauren laughed.

"Well, I would never wear it in public or anything." Leah argued. "It's just for around the house. Besides, Scott said that it looked nice. I don't think he was lying."

Scott felt like going under the water and drowning himself right there, but Lauren didn't seem to notice his reaction or take any bother about what Leah had said.

"Well, of course he liked it." Lauren rolled her eyes. "Any guy would like it. Anyone, male or female, that's standing behind you is gonna really like it."

"Scott, you don't think it's too revealing, do you?" Leah directed herself to him.

"Um...no." he stammered, looking to his girlfriend for help. "I mean...yes? Maybe? No?"

Taking that incoherent statement as siding with her, Leah turned triumphantly to her sister.

"See? It's fine." She said, climbing the stairs to step over the side of the hot tub. Scott stared as she bent over slightly like a boxing ring-girl climbing through the ropes, her minimally covered rear facing him. He quickly looked away as she finished her transition and joined them in the water, sitting on Scott's side of the hot tub in the corner to his left.

"Hand me a drink, Lauren." She said, noticing that we were both holding beverages.

"Last I checked, you're only eighteen." Lauren responded, lounging with her eyes closed.

"Oh, please." Leah rolled her eyes. "You're going to try to convince me that you never drank before you turned twenty-one?"

"Nah, I'm not that good of a liar." Lauren said.

She reached into the fridge and pulled out another drink, handing it across the tub to Leah before leaning back in her seat and shutting her eyes again. Leah tried to twist off the top, but it wasn't a twist-off cap. Looking around, she spotted the bottle opener on the other side of Scott and moved toward it. Scott froze as Leah crawled toward him and leaned across his lap. He stiffened a second later as she placed her hand in his lap to support her upper body as she leaned forward, placing the top of the bottle in the chrome-plated opener.

'It's just an accident.' Scott thought, trying to convince himself that Leah wasn't intending to press her palm into his penis.

Accident or not, that was exactly what was happening, and Scott's body was reacting, whether he wanted to or not. He was pretty sure that it was invisible beneath the bubbling, white water of the hot tub, so at least Lauren wouldn't see what was happening, even if she had opened her eyes. On the other hand, Scott was certain that Leah could feel his cock perking to life underneath her tiny hand.

'Get off, get off, get off.' Scott silently willed the teen in front of him as he continued to stiffen beneath her.

To his relief, he heard the popping sound of the cap coming off and saw that Leah had opened her beer. A second later, he heard a small splash and Leah swore.

"What is it?" Lauren asked, without opening her eyes.

"I dropped my bottlecap in the water." Leah complained.

"Well, you better get it before it gets sucked into the filter or something."

Scott gritted his teeth as he felt Leah's hand moving around his lap and thighs. Her dexterous fingers flitted around his crotch, supposedly searching for the lost bottle cap, but Scott had his doubts. Leah's hand dipped further down and grasped at his balls through the tight fabric of the swimming trunks, making Scott flinch.

"I think I can find it." Scott said, giving Leah a meaningful look.

"Oh, no, don't be silly." Leah returned his look with a strangely mischievous one of her own. "I saw where it dropped. Just give me a second."

Scott grunted as her fingers gripped his erect shaft and squeezed him lightly. What the hell was she doing? He was dating her sister! He reached below the water and grabbed her slender wrist in his own hand, yanking her roaming fingers away from him. Leah gasped in mock surprise, looking up at him with wide eyes.